Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:19:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking Courses to learn about Bitcoin  (Read 3223 times)
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

Has anyone taken a course online on sites like Udemy to learn about bitcoin? I just received a coupon to enroll in a bitcoin course for free. Would it be worth the time?
If anyone has any experience, do share.

I think you should take time to learn about bitcoins. Try enrolling on the course and if you don't want it, you can leave anytime. The course, afterall, is free of charge. But it would be handy to have a couple of things to know about bitcoins. Please I do encourage you to take the course.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bellator66

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

Specifically or formally I have never done that. And I have never seen or heard that the place exists.
I learn and know the bitcoin from the seniors who are delivered casually chatting chat without formality.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:02:15 PM

I guess there's no need for this. If you have access to the internet you can learn it by your self, there's a lot of information you can find by browsing the net. Self-study I guess is enough then join a forum like this so you can interact to other people who are into it, you can ask them if you are confused or if you don't understand something about bitcoin.
Sometimes it is better to read or to learn by your own or sometimes it is also better that there's someone who would teach you how to deal with it. But for now since there still no available courses related to bitcoin, I am relying on where I get information free and also I learn from this forum which is very useful for me.
zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

I do not think I need to. I myself have never seen or heard any formal place to learn about bitcoin.
We can learn about bitcoins from seniors with a relaxed but definite atmosphere.or learn by yourself via youtube internet.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

For me you do not need to take any courses and spend some money for it because it was easy to learn about bitcoin just search and read i think you can catch up the idea of bitcoin. Also you are here in the forum and almost all the information you need is here and all of that is free.
Yes it will ne very helpful for you to learn in courses about bitcoin because im bitcoin you can gain and earn so much money and you can be very successful.In bitcpin you can make yoir time and effprt so very productive.
Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

If the course they will give is all about bitcoin and you want to learn about it then it is worth the time because it is free. If your a newbie in crytocurrency world then it is good to take courses like that because you will learn a lot about bitcoin and you'll have some knowledge on how bitcoin really works. For me, I suggest to all newbies in bitcoin to take courses like this so they will be knowlegeable to it.

luisdvmd25

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:34:05 PM

Do it! You're likely to pick up information many holders will not know, and you can use that to gain advantage in decision making. It's also free so it would be a waste to let it go.
Mapalast

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:42:14 PM

Basically there is nothing useless to study something new,morover you'll learn the thing you like and need to enrich the assets or money you have. I haven't take that kind of courses but seeing that you have a chance , I suggest you to take it.
Chopmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:43:28 PM

This is good because you learn the right way of using bitcoins and how it rises and falls in price. You'll also find simple steps on how you can become rich in cryptography especially in Bitcoins which will be helpful to you at that point
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:26:24 PM

Has anyone taken a course online on sites like Udemy to learn about bitcoin? I just received a coupon to enroll in a bitcoin course for free. Would it be worth the time?
if it is free then grab it if this may help you to learn more about bitcoin you should go I bet it'll be worth it you wouldn't lose a thing here just your time if I were you I will grab that chance and all the things I've learn in that online course I will share this to my fellow bitcoin user so that the benefit will not only just for me/ you but the thing you can learn their may also help other people,
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:35:50 AM

I would say to go for the course and Learn about bitcoins which will give you ideas on how it all started and how the technology works, grab this opportunity to learn for free, the opportunity might not knock every time, so without a second thought I would say to learn about bitcoin and blockchain technology and share the knowledge with everyone on what you have attained from the course through this forum and writing on blogs, after all sharing is caring.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:48:43 AM

My recommendation is you can learn much more in-depth if you just research on the Internet. There are great clips on Youtube for example. Also try to join any Meetups, get hooked with experts. This is a non-traditional way of learning, I think it will pay off. Just look, most people who talk about Bitcoins have no academic or professional qualifications in Bitcoins. Most of them are in computer science, math (cryptography ). etc. Any ways, that is my 2 cents. All the best.
xraisers

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:53:02 AM

Yes, this help to increase your knowledge about bitcoin. this will help you to deal with any kind of situation and via the courses you can learn a lot of things and there are a lot of courses on internet and on more of it tutorials on youtube are also available, and doing this will bring skills and self confidence in you and will make you go a long way in the crypto community
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:54:36 AM

well...for me i do not have any experience about taking courses to learn about bitcoin.i just keep on listening for a friend what is bitcoin all about and how to sell bitcoin if i have.so no need to take course just to learn about bitcoin.
fire rab1

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:54:47 AM

I never heard an online course in learning bitcoin this is the first time thanks for the information. There are so many articles in blog and videos in youtube on how to start in bitcoin. The best way to learn about bitcoin is to go on the forums in different categories and learn that way.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

i heard about it but i'd rather do research myself. self learning is the best.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:19:56 PM

I believe that there are certain universities that accept and offer extra-courses and electives relevant to the development of bitcoin and the blockchain technology. The question is, will that make a difference? Absolutely. Currently, the blockchain technology is a complex system that contains a plethora of unknown details and information, yet to be discovered by scholars or professionals. Having enough knowledge for the development and enhancement of cryptocurrency would benefit not only the market but also the system. People may discover breakthroughs that may affect its price, or even convince the government to adapt to the digital payment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

If you want to learned about bitcoin you do not need to take any courses, you can just watch you tube, searching in google, read more in the forum, so with that you can learned many things.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

I haven't experienced it via official online courses but if its free then I think it wouldn't hurt your time to accept it since you may learn a thing or two but as much as resources regarding bitcoin and cryptocurrency related topics there are a lot of ways to learn for free and you can access a lot of resources nowadays online.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:49:24 PM

I do not think I need a course to learn Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is a relatively easy technology to operate, with a strong will and persistence in following and learning it I think everyone can already operate Bitcoin. so the idea of ​​a course on Bitcoin is not important.
It's a wonder, is Bitcoin really an easy technology to operate?

To start with, it's wrong to assume that being able to perhaps access your funds in the Bitcoin network is all there is to know about Bitcoin. Fact is, Bitcoin and its ecosystem is actually a vast area of learning and since the courses are being offered for free, one have nothing to lose, but everything to gain, because a very wise saying, is that no knowledge is waste.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: