Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:56:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking Courses to learn about Bitcoin  (Read 3225 times)
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:21:26 PM

if you just know about bitcoin technology and the bitcoin platform just in the low level knowledge, i think you can try that lesson to get more information about bitcoin and the platform (blockchain) because it will be good if you use bitcoin with have the knowledge in bitcoin and the platform in it,so just use you udemy coupon code to get leson about bitcoin

johncartersr

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

For me you do not need to take any courses and spend some money for it because it was easy to learn about bitcoin just search and read i think you can catch up the idea of bitcoin. Also you are here in the forum and almost all the information you need is here and all of that is free.As long as it is free and worth to learn and study go and grab the opportunity to learn as knowledge to bitcoin can bring success to your life just make it sure it is not scam and illegal recruitment and baiting the Free term just to attract people's attention to enroll, search some reviews about udemy. I saw some negative and positive comments about them, explore more online courses for bitcoin for your good different choices there's a lot of them over the web Good luck with your learning.
valeviarizona

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:39:54 PM

if it's free why not give it a try?
we deserve to try and learn to gain knowledge. if only in my country there is a course about bitcoin I will follow, especially the way to earn money with Bitcoin or bitcointalk ..
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:46:44 PM

the best way to not do the course is to join crypto groups directly in various active telecommunication media. The knowledge gained is faster and updated than just following the theoretical course. But it's true there are people who just want an instant road, but the most important is the "action"
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:58:09 PM

course to learn about bitcoin? this is very interesting, there are also courses to learn about bitcoin. if the person who got the free coupon is me, I will directly participate. i really want to learn about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:06:46 PM

Has anyone taken a course online on sites like Udemy to learn about bitcoin? I just received a coupon to enroll in a bitcoin course for free. Would it be worth the time?
If anyone has any experience, do share.
You don't need to take courses and pay expensive tuition fees for you to learn bitcoin because there are many ways in the internet for you to increase your knowledge. This forum can help you to become knowledgeable person.
lispi

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:10:51 PM

I think it is a good idea to have some good tutorial
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:28:04 PM

Bitcoin is not a skill that requires a course on what bitcoin is and how to get it. I personally think that there is a lot of information provided on the internet like article / blog / content. So if taking a course will only spend your money slowly. Cool
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:28:52 PM

Has anyone taken a course online on sites like Udemy to learn about bitcoin? I just received a coupon to enroll in a bitcoin course for free. Would it be worth the time?
You don't need to take courses and pay expensive tuition fees for you to learn bitcoin because there are many ways in the internet for you to increase your knowledge. This forum can help you to become knowledgeable person.
Absolutely! Taking courses to learn and boost knowledge can be an advantage, it provides formal training and is guided with a proper module. On the other hand, there are also courses offered online and it has more convenient learning environment and flexibility, you don't have to pay for a large amount of tuition fee, it offers variety of courses and programs, it provides opportunity to plan study time around the rest of the day, can still study and work at the same time, and course material is always accessible online, so there’s no need to schedule for a trip or to go to a library to do research and reading.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:10:11 PM

Absolutely! Taking courses to learn and boost knowledge can be an advantage, it provides formal training and is guided with a proper module. On the other hand, there are also courses offered online and it has more convenient learning environment and flexibility, you don't have to pay for a large amount of tuition fee, it offers variety of courses and programs, it provides opportunity to plan study time around the rest of the day, can still study and work at the same time, and course material is always accessible online, so there’s no need to schedule for a trip or to go to a library to do research and reading.
Taking courses can be a good decision to learn comfortably at your own comfort while having to continue the career or profession. Traditional colleges may have some challenges to consider like course shortage that caused student to search for an  alternatives. In times where tremendous advancement of technology is in place, the world of online learning is a breakthrough, it has so much to offer depending on how innovative you are with the resources given. At the same time, it would also help improve technical skills.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:18:26 PM

Taking courses can be a good decision to learn comfortably at your own comfort while having to continue the career or profession. Traditional colleges may have some challenges to consider like course shortage that caused student to search for an  alternatives. In times where tremendous advancement of technology is in place, the world of online learning is a breakthrough, it has so much to offer depending on how innovative you are with the resources given. At the same time, it would also help improve technical skills.
True as what you have been learn on it you can just apply it on trading and to learn bitcoin for as you are learning on ypu have to take serious and do also the basic experience for that can help you improve what you have to learn on.
kiky03

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:19:05 PM

It is a good idea to learn about Bitcoin and to learn courses. Because if you take courses about Bitcoin, you can know what it is and how it works. As a result, you can easily benefit by earning. Besides, we can use the knowledge that we can achieve from the course in the right time. Find out the exact time to invest in bitcoin. Knowledge acquired from the courses will be useful in order to maximize our investment.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:24:02 PM

In order for me to go deeper and understand the world of bitcoin series of study and lesson should be conducted. The most important thing is that you are able to present well and have confidently believe and understood the bitcoin it self. For in this there should be courses offered or lesson to undergo.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:37:03 PM

I have taken  many courses back in school and I haven’t seen the total effect of those courses in my life. I have not read any book on bitcoin yet I am able to benefit from it with the little knowledge I have about it. I would not think twice before enrolling in this course if I were you. I would have still considered it even if it was coming with a fee. Enroll, gain the knowledge and share with us.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:59:32 PM

If you want to quickly understand the blockchain and learn all about bitcoin quickly and efficiently, you may want to sign up for courses.  But for many, it is sufficient to read the forums to figure things out, to each his own.
A good idea! First of all, it's always worth investing in your education, besides it will help you save your money!
glider101

Activity: 125
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:02:24 AM

This is a great idea and one you will not regret doing so.
I took a summer crash course to learn about crypto trading, even though I ended up only really getting involved in 2 or 3 total cryptos.
There is nothing wrong with educating yourself about a subject matter that will one day be common conversation amongst peers.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:12:53 AM

maybe you mean to follow the campaign, it can be called a course or study, because by following several different campaigns indirectly we learn how to know more about bitcoin or other digital currencies, because in a campaign there are some rules and there are some things which we must follow, in addition to learning we also get a gift of bitcoin or the other depending on our rank.
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:20:32 AM

You do not have to do, for us in this forum a lot about how we get bitcoin, with you read a lot in it and it's widely available there, so you do not have to do with the course, because investing in bitcoin is very easy to understand the way we get it ,
dany henry

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:29:13 AM

As long as the course is free , I will participate because I know there are lot of free resources online which don't charge a dim. Besides, bitcointalk forum is the best place to take a course in bitcoins or altcoins related.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:29:52 AM

Yeah the idea is great. We have to fully understand bitcoin and its technology one way or another. Also the technology is evolving so there is a lot of catching up to learn. Learning is a continuing process and it would always put us in proper prospective in everything that we do. We need a deeper understanding of the cryptocurrencies because wether we like it or not we are already at the age of digital technology and soon we are going to embrace it or be left at the corner while eveybody is at the other side of the universe.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: