Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:32:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking Courses to learn about Bitcoin  (Read 3225 times)
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:30:50 AM

If i have a time?,why would'nt be ,i think learning about bitcoin was so helpful about what i am doing now which is investing and trading on it,and im sure in this course i can know the maze price of bitcoin and i can know when it can move and so on.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
chard lie

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:10:12 AM

I think there is no formal course that will teach about bitcoin. maybe if the legal bitcoin of a formal course might exist. maybe we never know
uekheu

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:19:37 AM

I thougt we don't need a course about bitcoin to become success investor in it. All we need is start to invest immediatly, and along with the time, you will slowly understand about it, And which strategy are good to used for it. Learning by experience was better than other learning.
Sometimes it is better to read or to learn by your own or sometimes it is also better that there's someone who would teach you how to deal with it.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:31:48 AM

I thougt we don't need a course about bitcoin to become success investor in it. All we need is start to invest immediatly, and along with the time, you will slowly understand about it, And which strategy are good to used for it. Learning by experience was better than other learning.
Sometimes it is better to read or to learn by your own or sometimes it is also better that there's someone who would teach you how to deal with it.

I think it is not very necessary. We can learn bitcoin by doing our own research and by experience. But if there is a course for bitcoin, then I think that would he helpful as long as the main vision of the one is to really build the bitcoin community and not just to gain money from people.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:34:49 AM

There's no need to take course and there's no specific course for bitcoin. Just join the forum and read as long as you have enough time, you can learn it all in this forum.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:36:02 AM

For me I didn't go through some course to learn bitcoin and cryptocurrency. All I did was research, read threads here and watch videos online. I can't say I know a lot about bitcoin though but it is safe to say that I know the basics and a little bit of advance knowledge about this technology. But going through a course is not a bad idea either.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:55:22 AM

Has anyone taken a course online on sites like Udemy to learn about bitcoin? I just received a coupon to enroll in a bitcoin course for free. Would it be worth the time?
If anyone has any experience, do share.

To learn more of something that interests your thinking cap is always good.

And if you received free coupons for a course on Bitcoin, hey, it's your lucky day.  Go ahead and take the opportunity to do so, it's free anyway, i doubt it will harm you in any way.

Just be wary enough to spot traps along the way of the course, once it starts to ask you for any amount to invest, then the free course is a bait, bail out immediately unless you are sure it's worth every penny of yours.

Best of luck!
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:58:43 AM

I think it is not very necessary. We can learn bitcoin by doing our own research and by experience. But if there is a course for bitcoin, then I think that would he helpful as long as the main vision of the one is to really build the bitcoin community and not just to gain money from people.

besides that, the course should not paid too expensive or maybe it could be free for anyone so people can learn without paid. I think it will attract many people to come and learn about bitcoin and I do not yet find any course that giving a lesson to people without receive payment. it will help bitcoin to spread among them and I am sure that they will spread to the others so many more will come to learn about bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:15:01 AM

Bitcoin reinvents the concept of money.It has opened the door for innovation in an alternative financial system.There are many courses that explain the promises of bitcoin from a technology perspective to bring this concept to young students and entrepreneurs and encourage them to pursue this field.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:23:47 AM

I think it's already impractical to take an expensive course just to learn about bitcoin and the blockchain if you can have it studied in the thick information from the internet especially in social medias and youtube.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:30:16 AM

I think you should take time to learn about bitcoins.
There are a lot of resources to learn it:
online videos; books; websites; forum etc...
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:38:04 AM

I think the idea of taking courses to learn about bitcoin is a good thing, we have to understand that many things we should understand in bitcoin and if we learn it ourselves then it takes a long time, even when I read a 500 sheet book that talks about bitcoin then I'm hard understand that taking courses is a great solution.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Ca.ming14

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:39:07 AM

yes, joining any courses that tackled about bitcoin will be a great help to understand i'ts own nature as well as to how it's works. Also, if you want to invest in bitcoin, you will know how to deal with other investor and how you will gain more than what you invest. So just try it. it will be worth of time.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:46:49 AM

Has anyone taken a course online on sites like Udemy to learn about bitcoin? I just received a coupon to enroll in a bitcoin course for free. Would it be worth the time?

I think there is nothing wrong with taking courses for adding more knowledge in cryptocurrency. I am learn about cryptomarket by searching on google but i should need a teacher that can bring me deep knowledge about cryptomarket
Sweetyeds84

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:51:46 AM

I am a big fan of bitcoin but i think the best way to study is not only about bitcoin course. I do prefer in study in blockchain technology so i can learn more about blockchain all crypto currency on the make them and how to do them.
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:55:48 AM

If there is a chance to enroll for Free then grab it, it is your opportunity to gain knowledge about bitcoin and better to have more learnings if you want to succeed in life.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:08:40 AM

If it's for free then why not grab it? That opportunity I believe will not come all the time. I guess they are not offering the same to a lot of people. That must be a wonderful experience taking up a course on Bitcoin when most of us here are only either self-learning about Bitcoin or talking about it with friends with experience. If I were you I would not hesitate to get myself enrolled. 
Blekok001

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

I was the one person who knew the bitcoin through friends, and I tried to find out more about bitcoin through means that there is through the internet.

So in my opinion the Bitcoin course (I think only in the early stages they give away for free) is an activity that is just a waste of time.

Try finding out about Bitcoin using existing technologies such as the internet and ask friends who have first learned of the Bitcoin.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:34:10 PM

i think that is a good idea to taking a short courses to learn about bitcoin, it will much better if the courses is not too expensive or may be even free  Grin
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

for me to learn about bitcoin just learn it by myself. than you hire people to learn about bitcoin. bitcoin is very easy to learn just searching as time passes you will understand it all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: