Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:54:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥  (Read 16602 times)
timurkar

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:59:24 AM

I'd like to do a statistic as the first experiment, to map the profiles of people registered with the forum, and those of the community crypto in general.
 It may sound like a stupid experiment, I think that we will have a good data base.

it would be great experiment Smiley

You can register here
https://hd.dating

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marishko

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:21:03 AM

This is my profile:
https://hd.dating/lsp/profile?uid=6493626&_lang=en

This my compostie with Cara Delevingne
https://hd.dating/lsp/hd-user-composite?uid=8021294&wuid=6493626&_lang=en
this one is good, but i think i'll kill her if she start throw things around the house )))

No sex for me with Jennifer Lawrence
https://hd.dating/lsp/hd-user-composite?uid=8160678&wuid=6493626&_lang=en

Vitalik Buterin chart. Look how he smart, and he cant work alone, he have opened ego, .so he can try to prof other what that he is worth something. But this is false behavior for him. And he is friend of friends, and he will work with friends, and new company he will built in few years will be built with friends only
https://hd.dating/lsp/profile?uid=10136298&_lang=en

Link your profiles )))
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:31:51 PM

To test the idea in a small example we created https://hd.dating - it's an example of interaction a lot of peoples: developers, astrologists, copyrighters and translators. Just check how it works Smiley

How many participants do you have? How many couples have found each other?

For first month 15k peoples joined to project. We don't accumulate stat about their relations after talks

We testing business case - interest to method, get usage metrics and collect feedback

Main metrics (conversions from cold traffic, service usage) was better than in other our projects.

but we observed an interesting effect:
Users read information about themselves, than added their relatives, friends, children, collegues. Dating function was not the main function of project. Taking information was main function, and it was used for different purposes.
It was usage test. We received results and feedback. Feedback was very interesting and positive
I'd like to do a statistic as the first experiment, to map the profiles of people registered with the forum, and those of the community crypto in general.
 It may sound like a stupid experiment, I think that we will have a good data base.

This would be amazing. Run this experiment and drop detailed feedback for us all to review and let's see how well it tally with personal individual psychological makeup and characteristics.
DoctorStrange (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:58:40 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 10:19:16 PM by DoctorStrange

The Russian thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2366063
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:01:56 PM

To test the idea in a small example we created https://hd.dating - it's an example of interaction a lot of peoples: developers, astrologists, copyrighters and translators. Just check how it works Smiley

How many participants do you have? How many couples have found each other?

For first month 15k peoples joined to project. We don't accumulate stat about their relations after talks

We testing business case - interest to method, get usage metrics and collect feedback

Main metrics (conversions from cold traffic, service usage) was better than in other our projects.

but we observed an interesting effect:
Users read information about themselves, than added their relatives, friends, children, collegues. Dating function was not the main function of project. Taking information was main function, and it was used for different purposes.
It was usage test. We received results and feedback. Feedback was very interesting and positive

This would be amazing. Run this experiment and drop detailed feedback for us all to review and let's see how well it tally with personal individual psychological makeup and characteristics.
That's pretty good idea. Sharing the statistic of the experiment would let us see how the project works in early stages... Also would bring more people willing to invest after seeing some results.
DoctorStrange (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:01:08 PM

ANN indonesian is ready
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2331725.0
WhitePaper
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YKWhRaKjl6JhQWq4VSTRXLFTvxPlki-I
jasondublinkun

Activity: 106

Measurable Data Token

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:04:35 PM

Looks legit. Nice team headshots. Probably one of the best I've seen in the sea of ANN posts.

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:06:50 AM

it would be great experiment Smiley

You can register here
https://hd.dating
As soon as I have 10 minutes of freedom I do it willingly. I have to ask my mom what time I was born, I really do not know.
 I have a question for you experts, the 9 focal points are those that are called chacras ?
marishko

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:39:08 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 10:03:22 AM by marishko

I have a question for you experts, the 9 focal points are those that are called chacras ?

They call centers, and based on indian chacras. In this metodics there is explanation for that - before 1751 there was only 7 chacras people and this was described in indian astrology and yoga stuff, but after this year start born people with 9 chacras. One center was splitted in two (didnt remeber wich one)

So now we have 9 centers: head, root, ajna, throat, g/self, hear, solar plexus, spleen, sacral.

on profile on http://hd.dating/hd/me there is text describing behaviors of this center if it difined (colored) or undefined (white)
timurkar

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:43:48 AM

Hello guys!
Last week I had many conversations with advisers, experts and investors.

And I noticed one very interesting thing - almost everyone perceives the project positively, but everyone sees in it something different Smiley
different techniques, different applications, on the basis of this, one evaluates the prospects in terms of

Some perceive the project as a test store. Someone as a set of astrological predictions. In general, it is difficult to explain to peoples from business what blockchain is and how you can build a system that does not belong to anyone. In the next posts I will try to describe some interesting questions and how we treat them
timurkar

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:59:50 AM

The most frequent question: "what is Human Discovery Platform" Smiley
Regardless of whether the person read the site, whitepaper or other materials - this question always arises

I'll try to answer: "This is an ecosystem for studying the factors that affect human behavior and the perception of the world"

The next question is "what concrete it is", and it's hard to explain to people who do not know anything about blockchain Smiley On this forum, I believe that there is no need to explain, so I will answer shortly:

"This is a blockchain platform in which the authors of the techniques can load their methods that transform the incoming information about a person into the interpretation of and receive a fee for this in the tokens."

For example, convert answers to 10 questions in the information about the temperament of a person. These blocks can then be used together to create more complex techniques, for example, determining how much a person is suitable for a particular job

More details about the platform - in the answers to the following questions
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:01:39 PM

Reading the whitepaper i got the same impression about the project. Every time some other uses come in my mind. Glad you explained the concept in such a simple way. So many possible uses of the project..
timurkar

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 02:49:36 PM

The question that I was asked both on the radio and on the battles:
"Will you evaluate the authors and methods and tell anyone you can trust, who does not. Will there be any moderation? "

We definitely will not introduce moderation. To prove the usefulness of techniques, to regulate access - we believe that this is a question of those sites and services that will use the platform.

We will of course provide several of our sites, which will use different methods to disperse the economy of the project. But at the basic level of technology there will be no prohibitions and restrictions.

Just like Ethereum and Bitcoin networks do not claim that they can be done or not through them, legitimacy issues (for example ICO) should be decided not at the level of infrastructure, but at the level of external sites (such as bitcointalk for ICO)

Otherwise, if some moderation or authorization center appears, this will be the bottleneck, which sooner or later will destroy the idea
Pantum

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:30:29 PM

Read updates of FAQ with Timur, CEO of the project, on Spanish thread

Lea las actualizaciones de preguntas y respuestas con Timur, CEO del proyecto, en el hilo en español

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2317449.msg24182439#msg24182439

Saludos!

wolfgb888

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:43:30 PM

The most frequent question: "what is Human Discovery Platform" Smiley
Regardless of whether the person read the site, whitepaper or other materials - this question always arises

I'll try to answer: "This is an ecosystem for studying the factors that affect human behavior and the perception of the world"

The next question is "what concrete it is", and it's hard to explain to people who do not know anything about blockchain Smiley On this forum, I believe that there is no need to explain, so I will answer shortly:

"This is a blockchain platform in which the authors of the techniques can load their methods that transform the incoming information about a person into the interpretation of and receive a fee for this in the tokens."

For example, convert answers to 10 questions in the information about the temperament of a person. These blocks can then be used together to create more complex techniques, for example, determining how much a person is suitable for a particular job

More details about the platform - in the answers to the following questions
According to me, the low understanding of a concept can be due to a low elasticity of thought, or we just focus on a part of the story.
This behavior is also character of the people. I am convinced that HD technology can be applied to different sectors,
 for example in the selection of staff, selling a product, the research of the soul mate, the treatment of some disorders of behaviour,
 the creation of teams or professional groups, etc.
It seems to me that you can have a thousand uses for your work.
DoctorStrange (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:41:37 PM

How Blockchain and Big Data work in Human Discovery Platform
https://medium.com/@Human_Discovery/infographics-how-blockchain-and-big-data-work-in-human-discovery-platform-863ab584755d

enigmatical

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:13:41 PM

Thanks to Timur for the clarification, I also read one of your articles which highlighted the belief that human characteristics should be decentralized rather than being centralized and kept in the database of companies who collect these information for their administrative purposes and operations. https://medium.com/@Human_Discovery/infographics-how-blockchain-and-big-data-work-in-human-discovery-platform-863ab584755d
timurkar

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:44:34 AM

Thank you Smiley
Yes the next  important question:

"What is the value of the platform"

We believe that the main value over time will not be in the blocks themselves, but in the data that the platform stores. Each block of information can store to blockchain some depersonalized (this is important) data on which you can then understand the dependencies about human factors and their manifestations in life

For example, according to these data it will be possible to trace the links between the answers to questions and the way a person thinks about the relationship between psychology and physical health, it is statistically conclusive to explain what in astrology works and what is the notion
wolfgb888

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:29:19 AM

Thank you Smiley

We believe that the main value over time will not be in the blocks themselves, but in the data that the platform stores. Each block of information can store to blockchain some depersonalized (this is important) data on which you can then understand the dependencies about human factors and their manifestations in life

For example, according to these data it will be possible to trace the links between the answers to questions and the way a person thinks about the relationship between psychology and physical health, it is statistically conclusive to explain what in astrology works and what is the notion
I am a firm supporter of technology blockchain applied to the "normal" services. The concept of decentralization,
which provides useful information for all at reduced costs.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:31:08 AM

Thank you Smiley

I believe this because, the data would hold the key to understanding human behavioral tendencies, adaptation and a whole lot of other characteristics which can be applied into daily living, businesses as well as drive economies which are spearheaded by humans. I see a whole lot of applications in the information that this project's blockchain would store.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: