Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:59:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are so many people against bitcoin?  (Read 19286 times)
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:24:43 PM

The reason behind why many people are still against in bitcoin is because there are lots of people are not well inform what is bitcoin all about and there are some countries who are not technologically advanced.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:32:44 PM

Lack of knowledge is the main factor why some people is against BITCOIN.  They thought that it is a scam or a fraud. They were adamant and wants proof first.  Thru friends or relatives who knows Bitcoin and willing to teach them or explain it to them, eventually they will learn and like it and finally join and earn their own Bitcoin.
Crystacool

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:37:49 PM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

Yes, many people now believe that bitcoin is a hoax. In countries that do not accept bitcoin, the Numbers are even higher. Because the government is telling people in this country that bitcoin is a hoax, the government's words are of great significance to people.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:51:50 PM

Maybe the reason why we think they're against bitcoin is because they don't understand it well enough. Sometimes, misconception can lead to wrong beliefs. They often think that bitcoin is a scam–that instead of gaining, one might just end up losing. They may also be not willing enough to take the risk of investing or even in just being involved in the cryptoworld. However, we can't blame them because that's what they think is safe. And for many when its safe, its better. Security is their primary concern. They prefer something that can be controlled and regulated unlike bitcoin which is something ungoverned by anyone.

I guess we all here started as clueless individuals but with our perseverance and willingness to learn, we gained ample knowledge which led us to where we are now. Let us just help those "many people" learn more about bitcoin so they will no longer be labeled "against" such cryptocurrency.  Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
mourinho hala 98

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:13:28 PM

There might be many a reasons for every individual person.
For existing users, It is based on their individual person experience and how they dealing with the bitcoin transactions where they may invest in some ponzi sites and may loss their money and they may turn against bitcoin.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:27:39 PM

I'm trying to understand why are so many people against bitcoin?  is it the innovation that scares them? the feeling of staying behind? the fact that that money will go to the wrong hands?

Money, regardless of its form, can and always fall into "wrong hands". Money is a tool, it is not evil. And bitcoin is a form of financial tool, therefore money. What really triggers the hate of people against bitcoin is the misundertanding that is caused mainly by media. Sadly, some think that bitcoin is just a money scheme so this unforunate arguments happen.
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:33:41 PM

Because these people have not invested in BTC, they don't know the charm of BTC, they will only feel that BTC has no value.

Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:35:11 PM

The people are against bitcoin because they can't believe the potential of the bitcoin,they will imagine that it is not possible that anything can give this much of profits.And the another reason is maybe it sound like a scam when they hear about it is is in digital form so they can't able to touch the crypto so they will always say bitcoin is not true.But in future everyone will understand what is the bitcoin but now it is hard to them to understand about bitcoin.
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:07:04 PM

I think the last one you said is the good explanation for people who are against bitcoin,. coz think of it at first having bitcoin with no knowledge is meh..
if we will introduce them the bitcoin slowly and carefully they will accept it hahaha like me at first I thought bitcoin was a big scam because of many people are reporting they were get scam or something like that but until then I searched and searched more and I am now literate and know how bitcoin works HAHAHAHAHHA good for me.. the thing is many people making bitcoin bad in the eye of other poeple thats why many of us are against it..

PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:10:16 PM

I think some people are scared of bitcoin because they lack knowledge and wisdom about it. It is actually a good currency with a great potential but most of the people don't have enough understanding about it. Some people are afraid to take risk and since bitcoin involves money, they are fearful to trust it.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:13:18 PM

I think the reason why many people are against to the bitcoin because they do not believe to what bitcoin can do! They do not know the importance of the bitcoin in our economy and in our society.
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:14:35 PM

What is bitcoin, and why are so many people so mad about it?

Bitcoin is a new currency that was created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. Transactions are made with no middle men – meaning, no banks! It is  'digital money'!
The New York Times , Bitcoin is struggling with an image issue, as backers scramble to make it look safe and reliable. Insiders are starting to feel their confidence shaken as ongoing legal investigations widen their net.
catur123

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

Actually there is nothing really against bitcoin because this is a new technology that must be developed, they just want to lower the price of bitcoin so it can invest in bitcoin.
those who are afraid of bitcoin are due to a lack of understanding of bitcoin.
in fact the government only needs to make a rule about bitcoin so as not to be abused by irresponsible people.

• ICO • ROCKET.HASHBON.COM (https://rocket.hashbon.com/) • ICO •
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES!
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:42:17 PM

Most people don't really understand what is bitcoin , they heard about some bitcoin and they compare him with dot-com bubble. And there are people that I really hate, the one who didn't invest in bitcoin when it was $200 , so they are mad now and writing against bitcoin all the time.
aryani

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:46:29 PM

many people are against the bitcoin because it serve as a threat to them. bankers, brokers, financial institutions, government all do not want the bitcoin to be successful. government fear it will be impossible to tax the users. bankers and brokers see it as a threat to their work as people will not trade with fiat again. most importantly bitcoin might be a quick way to make good money if you invest it which some people become jealous of the success that come out of it Smiley
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:48:39 PM

I think alot of people haven't taken the time to understand what it is. But, in the coming years more and more people will be introduced to it. Showed my dad a documentary of Bitcoin last night. He seems less against it now Tongue
Yes, but to add it might also be because a lot of vig companies and especially the banks or fiat money are threathened with the potentials of bitcoin this is a big reason too.
KevinClarkson

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:58:53 PM

As much as people are accepting it, there will always be a group that would against it.
This is because of their ignorance towards it and also the realization of risk.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:03:14 PM

Their knowledge is insufficient and it is the reason why they are against to the bitcoin. I am sure that they will regret all of the things that they if they found out what is the benefits that they can get from the bitcoins.
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:09:02 PM

I think there are a lot of people against bitcoin because it's the innovation that scares them... In the end we are still at the beginning of this new world!
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:09:30 PM

in my opinion those people who fight Bitcoin are people who do not know the usefulness of Bitcoin, or they just heard Bitcoin from the talk of people. if only those who resisted Bitcoin had entered and invested in Bitcoin, surely they would change their minds. they will be happy with Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: