Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Supermarket Accept Bitcoin  (Read 12650 times)
Pasabm

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:54:08 PM

Now there are many emerging stores and companies that receive Bitcoin payments. To make it easier for you to find places, stores and companies in Indonesia that receive payments via Bitcoin.Cascades is one of the award-winning restaurants located 5 minutes drive from Ubud center, located on a ridge overlooking the "Maharaja" valley. Cascades Restaraunt produces bold and unique dishes that are perfect for a celebration dinner or a romantic dinner.  But in my place, there is no supermarket that can accept payments with bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bachtiar13

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:11:12 AM

So far in my country, transactions using bitcoin are still lacking. only a few transactions can use bitcoin, maybe because they have not much understanding about transactions using bitcoin, maybe one day will be many transactions using bitcoin.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:56:13 AM

I have not seen one of supermarket that accepts bitcoin as Payment In my country near or far away from my specific place
I think They are Just Using ATM.
 this will just only happen if Bitcoin becomes Regulated in the Specific Place or Country, Where you want to shop Things in supermarket.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:01:26 AM

So far in my country, transactions using bitcoin are still lacking. only a few transactions can use bitcoin, maybe because they have not much understanding about transactions using bitcoin, maybe one day will be many transactions using bitcoin.
Its a major problem to bitcoin that many are still not aware and recognizing bitcoin. Time can fly fast and we cant tell on how long we will wait to see bitcoin being used for supermarkets and with other transactions. To be sure possibly we will be able to see that 2-5 years from now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bodimun2

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:35:51 AM

In my city not accepting the bitcoins.I can say one thing future currency is bitcoin,bitcoin awareness needed.I heard some shops accepting the bitcoin.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:07:06 PM

No until now there's no supermarket or malls accept bitcoin here in the Philippines. And for sure once bitcoin will become popular to my country maybe they use bitcoin for the payment.  I hope soon as possible many mall will accept bitcoin for the payment. We need patience and for sure we use bitcoin to buy my wants and needs. Because they need to learn how to use bitcoin before they processed that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:45:05 PM

I hope that it will they implement this kind of transaction in different country. It will be helpful for those who are earning bitcoins because the value of goods will be cheaper more than the normal fiat currency.

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:54:21 PM

No until now there's no supermarket or malls accept bitcoin here in the Philippines. And for sure once bitcoin will become popular to my country maybe they use bitcoin for the payment.  I hope soon as possible many mall will accept bitcoin for the payment. We need patience and for sure we use bitcoin to buy my wants and needs. Because they need to learn how to use bitcoin before they processed that.
Your country is not lucky because there is not a supermarket that receives Bitcoin. But there are still many countries that can not apply Bitcoin in their daily life. needs a much better development so that Bitcoin can be applied in many aspects of our lives. When viewed, we all believe that Bitcoin can grow much better, but what we have to make sure is how the government steps in determining their attitude towards Bitcoin. Because if the government supports then we can all implement Bitcoin in many places, there will be regulations that can regulate the circulation of Bitcoin in a country.
AltCoinProject

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 07:26:03 PM

Below, link is usefull for who wants to pay with BitCoin.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-28/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-list-companies-stores-shops

For Sale http://www.altcoinproject.com-http://www.altcoinproject.org domain names. Price 1 BTC
FreeLance Media Manager...
madentopere

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:02:22 PM

Is there any Supermarket or Malls Accept Bitcoin near you ?

we have small market in my area support bitcoin they sell videos / games and phones

but as general it is so hard to find places support bitcoin all over my country
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:26:54 PM

I haven't seen yet a supermarket accepting bitcoin as payment in our place, but i hope in the coming years supermarket here will start accepting bitcoin. If there is any one will accept bitcoin, the others will follow. And if that happens this will be great because it is more convenient and no need to bring more cash so it is more safe.

The same here and still waiting for those companies that are going to open their gates to cryptocurrencies. And the first industry that I've seen that's now into crypto is an agricultural company, they are opening their windows to the people that wants to have their shares on their company through tokens. But many aren't going to buy that since it's still a shitcoin and it's not a reliable ICO. Anyone has a list of supermarkets that are accepting bitcoin?
Yeah in my country a lot of the markets are having the bitcoin payment service and they are accepting the bitcoin. the bitcoin payment and the service is now being more and more famous so I hope in the future the bitcoin will be the best price and the value, I hold the bitcoin and the price of the bitcoin will increase more and more and soon all the markets will start accepting the bitcoin.

Really? Where is that place? What country do live? It's quite rare to see someone says about that since I think that there is still no supermarket that's accepting bitcoin for their payment method. Coinbase got more 100,000 for just 24 hours and this is also a good reason for those supermarkets to start accepting bitcoin as the people who has knowledge about bitcoin is starting to spread.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
banut

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:00:28 AM

In my country non of the supermarket is accepting bitcoin. I am waiting in future it is necessary to accept bitcoin everywhere. Actually I am not worried or bother about it so far my local exchange accept my bitcoins and convert it into local currency and transfer it directly  into my bank account so my life become very easy.

AIDA (http://ico.aida.market/) █ P2P SERVICE FOR AUTOMATED SALES AND LOGISTICS (http://ico.aida.market/) █ ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2664369)
SERVICE (http://ico.aida.market/) ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥▌Pre-ICO Starts On Jan 4 (http://ico.aida.market/)▐◤◤◤◤◤◤◤ Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2664369)
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Twitter (https://twitter.com/aida_service) █ Github (https://github.com/Aida-Market/AIDA_ICO_SmartContract) █ Telegram (https://t.me/aida_market) █ Medium (https://medium.com/@aidaservice) ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:22:22 AM

Nope, not yet. but I'm sure it seems that over time there will probably be a supermarket or mall that will accept bitcoin payments, because I'm sure bitcoin will become more popular and better known to the public until the government will be able to accept bitcoin in the country where I live.

Hendralam18

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:33:49 AM

I ever saw in some mini shop or mini market has sticker in front of the door BTC Pay.
But I forget whats the mini market name. Or maybe you can googling where the mini market has BTC Pay.

scorpionso

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:48:24 PM

I heard some news for my country but haven't see yet.
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:28:20 PM

Our government has said recently that bitcoin is legal. So I am sure, very soon all malls, supermarkets, travels, hotels and etc will start accepting bitcoin payments. Waiting to such moments.

Hopefully, it will happened soon, Im happy to hear this kind of news because it more easier to buy some staff using btc.
joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:40:11 PM

I'm not aware if its available in supermarkets here in my country. But as far as I know even if its not, there so many ways that you can even use your bitcoins indirectly when your shopping. Bitcoin is an online crypto currency that you can exchange into real cash, and so that you have the cash on hand to pay at supermarkets. Right
Philippines

Activity: 261
Merit: 5

https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:59:54 PM

In my country yes but in different ways u can have a giftcard or purchased a gift card using bitcoin.
Md.Esamul Haque

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:33:28 PM

Recently there is no supermarket that accepts bitcoin.But if you want to buy any product with bitcoin it is possible.Because some product only using the bitcoin and most of the people what he need that product only purchasing. But in future it will be use the bitcoin in all product and bitcoin become growth in future. As it prices is increases in all time it give more opportunistic for growth your future life and if accept the bitcoin in super market it will use full to the purchase the product.
Whespers78

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:39:10 PM

we have book shop sell some old books using bitcoin.
also some small cafe sell bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: