Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:38:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Supermarket Accept Bitcoin  (Read 12650 times)
Oo ako to

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:36:31 AM

Is there any Supermarket or Malls Accept Bitcoin near you ?

No. I think it's too early to think for that because bitcoin is not tackled up until now in major events or in our government. Only a few people know bitcoin in us and I think a few years more before I can see our malls in the urban area accepting bitcoin or other cryptos.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:03:50 AM

Recently there is no supermarket that accepts bitcoin.But if you want to buy any product with bitcoin it is possible.Because some product only using the bitcoin and most of the people what he need that product only purchasing. But in future it will be use the bitcoin in all product and bitcoin become growth in future. As it prices is increases in all time it give more opportunistic for growth your future life and if accept the bitcoin in super market it will use full to the purchase the product.
As of this days, many country didn't yet implemented the bitcoin transaction as a way of paying like in the supermarket. Using bitcoin can buy what we want but we have to convert it to fiats as our own currency since it never been implemented here in my country . I believed someday that bitcoin will be used to make each and everyone of us comfortable. Also by having a bitcoin, is more advantage due to its value is increasing and a good profit in the future.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:42:41 PM

Recently there is no supermarket that accepts bitcoin.But if you want to buy any product with bitcoin it is possible.Because some product only using the bitcoin and most of the people what he need that product only purchasing. But in future it will be use the bitcoin in all product and bitcoin become growth in future. As it prices is increases in all time it give more opportunistic for growth your future life and if accept the bitcoin in super market it will use full to the purchase the product.
As of this days, many country didn't yet implemented the bitcoin transaction as a way of paying like in the supermarket. Using bitcoin can buy what we want but we have to convert it to fiats as our own currency since it never been implemented here in my country . I believed someday that bitcoin will be used to make each and everyone of us comfortable. Also by having a bitcoin, is more advantage due to its value is increasing and a good profit in the future.

Yes, bitcoin as payment method has not been universally recognized, so I don't see any supermarkets accepting it as of now. But I'm not that sad, because we really need one to set precedence. Maybe in the future, when bitcoin is already mainstream and adopted globally we may see that supermarket will begin to accept bitcoin as payments.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:35:59 PM

Is there any Supermarket or Malls Accept Bitcoin near you ?

I dont find any Supermarket or Malls that accepts Btc as payments here in my area, because I guess Btc is not yet stablished its popularity in the community, maybe 70-80% of people are completely unaware of cryptocurrency here in my place. Plus Malls offers easy access to your money since they accept mainstream non-cash payment such as Credit and Debit cards, there are also ATM machines arouns the mall. Although there are selected stores and merchants who offers bitcoin in my place due to numbers of buyers and sellers demand. One of this merchants accept Bitcoin to stand-out against their competitor. See, this people have different reasons and aims on why they want to accept Bitcoin as payments and this couls be a great start to introduce it to the local market. It just needs time to get there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Keshika

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:59:05 PM

As far as I can recall, I am unaware of any supermarket chains that accept BTC as a payment method. Having been said, there are ways in which you could still use your BTC to pay in said stores.
There are numerous debit cards around that are either linked to Bitcoin wallets or that are able to be loaded using your BTC balance. The balance is then converted at the current exchange rate to a total in FIAT which is then spendable in store. Its not ideal but still better than nothing.

Bitcoin are taking over the crypto-currency market place, they are largest and most well-known digital currency
Mony companies are accepting Bitcoin
Like subway, Microsoft and more
AngelInvest

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:46:04 PM

time we all moved to Japan - they are accepting BTC more and more in supermarkets there.
 Tongue Tongue
51attack

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:20:09 AM

My solution has always been to use Gyft.com to buy giftcards, specifically wholefoods, as well as using my shift card tied to coinbase. I can just shop as I normally do with a debit card. Smiley
johnnyns

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:16:11 AM

Those cards that convert crypto into fiat and you can use them just as any other card... are they real? I mean, does any of you have such card and uses it to buy things? Which is the card and where did you use it?
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:03:11 AM

I don't see a single one yet. Crypto is stii unknown to most of the people here in my country. I only know online stores accept btc but I think supermarkets will follow sooner.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:00:01 PM

Bitcoin is one of the digital currency.  It use only online market place. So Bitcoin is not use  super market. Super market means just product buying and selling.it some products use only the Bitcoin.Most of the people what he needs a product only purchasing super market. I think, future it use Bitcoin any product. It will use future and growth very quickly. Day bye day Bitcoin price increasing .. so next time  it's Will be very interested.  So Bitcoin are not using super market
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:56:52 PM

I don't see a single one yet. Crypto is stii unknown to most of the people here in my country. I only know online stores accept btc but I think supermarkets will follow sooner.
At present lots of online stores have started to accept bitcoin. Apart from that, it has been used in several other services similar to lending, for transaction purposes similar to Western Union and as an investment. Super market acceptance of bitcoin news rolled out from Russia where one among the top Super market has started accepting bitcoin for all transactions unlike the price moves.
borussenflut

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:57:22 PM

Supermarket with bitcoin to pay   https://shop.yipbee.at/

They send all over Europe .

You can find my homepage at the backside  of this post
and  it is simultaneously the  last page of the internet.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:17:59 PM

I have not seen any supermarkets in the world accept bitcoin as payment method. In my country if using bitcoin or coin as payment method will be legal. But there are also some cafes that allow for small payments. I still hope that one day my country will accept bitcoin as payment method
51attack

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 01:55:09 AM

For US consumers. Shift card connected to a coinbase account. Works. I have it and have been using it for a long time. I can withdraw up to $200 cash each day, and can spend up to $1000 a day using the card. Those are the limits.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:25:32 AM

None, there are not even a single supermarket or mall that is accepting bitcoin. In my country only a few people barely know about bitcoin even though day by day it's increasing i don't think that mall will accept bitcoin as long as the government don't recognized bitcoin it will not gonna happen.

tmawheba

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:51:18 AM

To my knowledge non of the supermarket or malls accepting bitcoin. But for me it is not very difficult as lot of exchange people accept bitcoin and transfer directly to my bank account in my local currency so I am not panicking myself.

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:01:00 PM

To my knowledge non of the supermarket or malls accepting bitcoin. But for me it is not very difficult as lot of exchange people accept bitcoin and transfer directly to my bank account in my local currency so I am not panicking myself.
yes for now there is no supermarkets accepting bitcoin but i do not think in the country which bitcoin is fully adopted their government will instruct all establishments to make bitcoin as part of their mode of payments. But here in my country we need an exchange before we used our bitcoin for purchasing items in supermarkets. 
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:52:17 PM

In my country,one time i heard near my working place that bitcoin can accept for payments for their bills at mall. I dont think so if how far they've accept bitcoin as a payment. But for supermarket payment? Not yet accepted this bitcoin for payment.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:52:07 PM

I haven't seen yet a supermarket accepting bitcoin as payment in our place, but i hope in the coming years supermarket here will start accepting bitcoin. If there is any one will accept bitcoin, the others will follow. And if that happens this will be great because it is more convenient and no need to bring more cash so it is more safe.
It is not that safe as what you think, if a criminal knows that bitcoin is already accepting for payment then there is a possibility that they will snatch your phone or maybe hackers hack our account because for sure they are thinking that we are storing some of our money in our bitcoin wallet.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:52:22 PM

I think there are no supermarket that accept Bitcoin for payment around the world cause Bitcoin is not legalized worldwide so it's not a legal payment method in almost country around the world. If you want to use Bitcoin for payment I think you only can use it for online payment but for offline payment as supermarket, store or restaurant it's really hard to find out one place that accept Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: