Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:12:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Supermarket Accept Bitcoin  (Read 12671 times)
Cool1

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:43:45 PM

In my nearest Supermarket yet
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:37:46 AM

Recently there is no supermarket that accepts bitcoin.But if you want to buy any product with bitcoin it is possible.Because some product only using the bitcoin and most of the people what he need that product only purchasing. But in future it will be use the bitcoin in all product and bitcoin become growth in future. As it prices is increases in all time it give more opportunistic for growth your future life and if accept the bitcoin in super market it will use full to the purchase the product.
In my country, as far as you are talking about offline supermarket, ha, you will never see one lol. Though I know someone who owns a supermarket and he’s into Bitcoin, he once told me that he might accept Bitcoin, but the problem in my country is that no one is interested in Bitcoin, you can hardly find someone that’s into Bitcoin unless you check through the country’s forum, then you can find them.
I must say that things are not in very much favor of bitcoin in number of countries especially when you come to the point of buying different kind of things by giving away your bitcoins. The thing is this concept is not at all common in my country just like many other countries. There is nothing to be worried about. Things are getting better with each passing day and we really can expect a very bright future.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:08:08 AM

For now i think it's impossible when you ưanna find out any supermarket that accept Bitcoin for payment but it'll be much easier if you wanna find any restaurant or store that you can use Bitcoin directly for payment

bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:58:58 AM

In my country they prohibit Bitcoin payments and this makes my country more obsolete than other countries. I think in the future my country will legitimize Bitcoin but it will take a long time

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Kiss86

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:22:01 PM

Which supermarket receives bitcoin.
Abut88

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:25:56 PM

In my country there are no supermarkets that accept bitcoin
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:41:54 PM

Is there any Supermarket or Malls Accept Bitcoin near you ?

No. I think it's too early to think for that because bitcoin is not tackled up until now in major events or in our government. Only a few people know bitcoin in us and I think a few years more before I can see our malls in the urban area accepting bitcoin or other cryptos.
Yes the bitcoin is still growing but I hope the bitcoin will be accept by the people till the end of the year and this is the reason why the bitcoin is growing and the income of the bitcoin will be more than this I know now all the people are still buying the bitcoin and I will be very happy to have the bitcoin as he payment and the still the growth of the bitcoin will stop and I know how the bitcoin will increase the shopping ratio.
Yeah, I have heard that in South Africa super markets have started accepting bitcoin as their payments. It is very good for the success of bitcoin. Now other countries will also start accepting bitcoin as their regular currency payments. In the future bitcoin will dominate the world currency and all the people around the world will use bitcoin for their day to day expenditures and needs.
tuco1808

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:54:53 PM

There's a store in London, UK that sells soup and accepts BTC, but as mentioned above, translation charges are making it difficult, I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped it or pivoted to ETH or Bitcoin Cash
mheymhai19

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:58:12 PM

Near me?I haven't heard any yet even in my whole country. Bitcoin is not yet recognized by most people in our country and besides I don't see cashless society coming soon due to poor internet service we have which is really important in transacting btc.
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:39:07 AM

No. I think it's too early to think for that because bitcoin is not tackled up until now in major events or in our government. Only a few people know bitcoin in us and I think a few years more before I can see our malls in the urban area accepting bitcoin or other cryptos.
There is only 1% population of the entire world who actually knows about bitcoin. Moreover, this is just the beginning of an era of bitcoin. I don’t think so that at the very present moment, there is any kind of supermarket which is accepting bitcoin anywhere in the world. But you can expect lot of good things to happen in the near future. Bitcoin will for sure make a good name in the future.
It is very good news and especially for those people where these markets exists, because it is easy for them to use their bitcoin as their regular currency and by this way gradually all the markets will start accepting bitcoin as their payments.

I really appreciate this step from such supermarkets and hope that in the near future other supermarkets will also follow them for dealing in bitcoins.
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:05:05 PM

If using bitcoins directly as payment, then there's none. However, you can still shop at different supermarkets like Walmart, Target, Albertsons, etc. using gift cards that you can purchase using your bitcoins. For example, eGifter gift cards can be used to purchase grocery items and supplies at Walmart and Target while you can use your bitcoins to top-up your Albertsons' gift card and use it to shop at their stores.

pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:09:01 PM

In the area I have no supermarket using bitcoin as payment, and do not know for a period of time was this close seems to also not there will be using bitcoin as payment, perhaps because of being in areas are not so forward, not many people who know bitcoin
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:13:00 PM

It's really rare to see a supermarket accept bitcoin as the payment, i'm sure most of people here same like me. In my country, there is no supermarket that accept bitcoin here. Even bitcoin is not popular in my country, so it's hard for people to accept bitcoin, they even don't know about it.
danielnamit

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:13:39 AM

As far as I know here in the Philippines, since it is not yet legal here, there's no supermarket here that offer bitcoin as mode of payment.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Seyman2017

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:50:53 AM

With more security and improved features,supermarkets enmass will embrace Bitcoin payment.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:45:17 AM

As for now in my country bitcoin is not accepted as payment to supermarket and malls,but I am looking forward that someday it would be accepted as payment method to every establishments here to legalized in the future,to be spreadout the bitcoin worldwide.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:38:44 PM

If using bitcoins directly as payment, then there's none. However, you can still shop at different supermarkets like Walmart, Target, Albertsons, etc. using gift cards that you can purchase using your bitcoins. For example, eGifter gift cards can be used to purchase grocery items and supplies at Walmart and Target while you can use your bitcoins to top-up your Albertsons' gift card and use it to shop at their stores.

I don’t know where the given markets are located but in my country the bitcoin is now acceptable in the market where all the facilities are available and the bitcoin payment is the best source of the payment as it is the east way to pay for all the things and the conformation has become very fast now it is not time taking now as I have seen it is very easy to pay with the bitcoin now in several markets.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:33:42 AM

Im not aware in the mall that paying through bitcoin . But I think in japan many netizens pay through bitcoin

Do you even have a source about this lol. I know japan is accepting bitcoin but not many Japanese citizen that using bitcoin. When my uncle go to japan 2 months ago, he said not all people in japan using bitcoin and it's rare to meet people there that using bitcoin in supermarket.
Yes, the Japanese government knows Bitcoin, but it is not known to the public. I think they did not fully admit Bitcoin because their Japanese people were distant from foreign cultures.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:59:17 AM

The local supermarket in my city accepts Bitcoin.
It's not the cheapest near my house but sometimes I come there to do small purchases.
It's amazing to see more shops accepting Bitcoins, looks like it's going somewhere!

So you are one of the luckiest guys who are able to spend your Bitcoin for the shopping purpose. in my country, Bitcoin is still a new concept so that we are able to spend Bitcoin for the shopping purpose. But so far I heard from one of my friends that they are using Bitcoin in the supermarket. Hopefully, in a year, Bitcoin will be more popular and accepted all around the world.
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:34:57 PM

I think this is a good idea but it's hard to performing because confirm payment of bitcoin is too long so using cash or credit/debit card is still better Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: