Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:20:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Supermarket Accept Bitcoin  (Read 12656 times)
CohY4ohvoh

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:38:49 PM

Is there any Supermarket or Malls Accept Bitcoin near you ?
in my country i can’t buy anything using bitcoin.
only can use bitcoin to get some cash after that pay using cash no Supermarket or Malls Accept Bitcoin
brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:26:30 PM

If in the country I can use bitcoin in shopping then it will be very easy to use, will stick to now there is no supermarket that accept bitcoin.
Exactly,if the supermarket accept bitcoin we can use it easy. How Bitcoin's users are growing my seems that supermarket accept bitcoin in few years.
It means that till date bitcoin is not usable directly in the super markets. I hope that in the future may big markets start accepting bitcoin and they have the facility for it. In the present date it is not possible because there is no facility of ATM and the transaction for bitcoins. We will have to wait for some more time to avail this facility that we will be able to use your bitcoin in our local markets.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:02:45 PM

If in the country I can use bitcoin in shopping then it will be very easy to use, will stick to now there is no supermarket that accept bitcoin.
Exactly,if the supermarket accept bitcoin we can use it easy. How Bitcoin's users are growing my seems that supermarket accept bitcoin in few years.
It means that till date bitcoin is not usable directly in the super markets. I hope that in the future may big markets start accepting bitcoin and they have the facility for it. In the present date it is not possible because there is no facility of ATM and the transaction for bitcoins. We will have to wait for some more time to avail this facility that we will be able to use your bitcoin in our local markets.
The same is here in my country. There is nothing in the markets that accept bitcoin like regular currency. Big companies are accepting bitcoin because they want their customers worldwide and to pay easily from three bitcoin wallets. I am looking forward in the next 10 years that all the people will use bitcoin in their local markets like they use their paper currency for their daily expenditures and needs.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
8xbt.com

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:03:54 AM

It is not practical for supermarket to accept bitcoin right now. The cost is too high.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:02:34 PM

I think yes, but not all stores in supermarkets. Maybe few of stores in a supermarket accept BTC payment already.
Definitely bitcoin value is usable but all we have to do is to convert it first to assure that your bitcoin can pay anything even items or services, hopefully that all stores and shop are accept bitcoin as currency. So if supermarket will accept bitcoin is very helpful to avoid hassle. I wish it will happen in my country.

I think it's not wrong, but I think first the big legendary companies should accept Bitcoin and then supermarkets should see it. For example, when Burgerking accepts Bitcoin, it is perceived as an example and other competing companies put Bitcoin in the way of payment.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
florentis

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:22:45 PM

It is still far enough from the possibility that supermarkets sell products with bitcoin payments for all products I think so, but it can all happen quickly as long as we all unite and continue to enhance ideals.
Condoriano

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

Even as of now, There is no news regarding the acceptance of cryptocurrencies in major supermarket as a payment in our country. Very few store only accepting such payment. This might be because of the market price of bitcoin which is easily changing. If only just one store will try the risk, then this will be a major step up for bitcoin.

portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:42:03 AM

According to my personal views, this is the one of the efforts that really looks more advanced and should be already available in various countries. But well.. as in fact, since not everyone understands about bitcoin or knows about bitcoin, it's still a small possibility available in all countries.
Especially in my place, hmm.. it does not exist and it seems likely very small if there will be supermarkets that accept bitcoin payments.

In my country, there is no supermarkets that accepts bitcoin, but in other countries like japan, this bitcoin is already accepted for any transaction you made.

Mademoiselle

Activity: 427

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:06:02 PM

According to my personal views, this is the one of the efforts that really looks more advanced and should be already available in various countries. But well.. as in fact, since not everyone understands about bitcoin or knows about bitcoin, it's still a small possibility available in all countries.
Especially in my place, hmm.. it does not exist and it seems likely very small if there will be supermarkets that accept bitcoin payments.

In my country, there is no supermarkets that accepts bitcoin, but in other countries like japan, this bitcoin is already accepted for any transaction you made.

I hope soon my country would accept btc as payment in every supermarket here in my place, it will be a lot easier to pay bills and no more hassle on giving change on bigger bills. Fast transactions is the best
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

without any bitcoin supermarkets can still face the competition of marketing in real sphere, but weak in terms of online business due to the number of online stores that operate to facilitate the users, if supermarkets want better, then they should apply this bitcoin payment, but because the price of bitcoin which is fluctuating like this, maybe the supermarket will not choose that risk
Anwar22

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:28:10 PM

I want to open a shop that accepts bitcoins, maybe doing it this 2-3 month that come.
Wow,I think it's a great idea. I hope you achieve success in this work. My some friends sell clothes and they accept bitcoin. They say that their business goes well. Now time bitcoin user available so i think you will profit.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:59:47 AM

Even as of now, There is no news regarding the acceptance of cryptocurrencies in major supermarket as a payment in our country. Very few store only accepting such payment. This might be because of the market price of bitcoin which is easily changing. If only just one store will try the risk, then this will be a major step up for bitcoin.
The use of bitcoin and the acceptance of bitcoin is not this much common that people can use their bitcoins while purchasing different sort of things from super market and pay their bills using their bitcoins. There is no such kind of super market anywhere in this world so far which has announced such kind of thing. This can happen in the near future but we have to wait for some time for that thing to happen.
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:58:05 AM

in my country not yet but I'm really sure many supermarkets like in other countries accept bitcoin as a means of payment, that will rise and flourish in my country
because the payment through bitcoin I think it's simple tool for buy something
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:15:01 AM

Since the boom of bitcoin last year Bitcoin and other crypto should been made as payment method for common transactions such as paying for groceries, gas, transportation and paying in restaurants. Because this is how bitcoins is supposed to be used if they really want it to become a commonly used currency. I know there are some hotels, restaurants, and tickets that you can buy with bitcoin that is why it should be done specially in first world countries like the USA.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:49:35 PM

Since the boom of bitcoin last year Bitcoin and other crypto should been made as payment method for common transactions such as paying for groceries, gas, transportation and paying in restaurants. Because this is how bitcoins is supposed to be used if they really want it to become a commonly used currency. I know there are some hotels, restaurants, and tickets that you can buy with bitcoin that is why it should be done specially in first world countries like the USA.
I think that the United States is already actively developing the infrastructure for crypto currency. If you follow the creation of the ico company, then a very large percentage of projects come from America. And that says a lot.
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:57:48 AM

that's good ide ,i want to be the first in my country open the shop accpet bitcoin as payment,i think this will make a lot of people know about bitcoin and go to the market and buy some coin
Leeeeeya

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:22:35 PM

It is sad to say but I can not hear anything about supermarket or malls that are accepting bitcoins near me. I wish there is, soon, hoping.
Lovelybittycoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:57:48 PM

Well this is difficult, I haven't heard of any supermaket that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment....  Well I hope this can be possible though
hunter50

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:35:36 PM

Yes, at preset there is no such supermarket supporting bitcoin acceptance.it some product only using the bitcoin l believe it will take something yet until this kind of business start accepting bitcoin but future it will be use the bitcoin in all product .so it's better to use bitcoin for online transaction rather then using them in a supernatural.
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:23:07 PM

Maybe in Canada and USA there might be super markets that have started accepting bitcoin, because among the world countries they were technically grown and people are much aware about it. Recently Amazon too launched the highly technology acquainted virtual store where the user is supposed to enter reading a qr code and while leaving automatically the billing for the products purchased will be send to the mobile and can make the payment upon our convenience. No need to wait and in this manner soon bitcoin too will get used.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: