Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Groupbuy] Jupiter KNCMiner (0.5 BTC shares) 12 sold! [CLOSED] !!!  (Read 32986 times)
Choadmeyer

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:24:42 AM

Bitfunder dividend-> WeExchange wallet-> Your Wallet
My issue is it is a manual action. I want it to be automatic and limit the middle man attack risk.
Tyrion has stated he is in touch with WeExchange to see if it can become automatic, so let's wait and see.

+1

If things can become autonomous I'm not opposed to the whole situation. That being said, I hate having to jump through hoops on
multiple sites just to access my btc. We'll see what happens I guess.
ArcticWolf

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:06:30 AM

Verification on WeExchange is only for FIAT withdrawal IIRC

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
blastbob

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 02:52:58 PM

I had no problems with email activation. It took a little time before the email arrived..

Anyway good news direct from kncminer forum user - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237745.msg2520109#msg2520109
Hi Guys

Sorry for butting in in your discussion but don't buy any power supplies yet.

We will have a large Technical announcement coming next week. Where we will give even more accurate Power figures and GH/s.

It will be a significant announcement which I hope will make all of our customers happy. and no before you ask I wont reveal any details before that newsletter goes out Smiley

again please don't buy a 1200W power supply you simply will not need one that powerful or expensive.

Sam

Bitrated user: blastbob.
hwmax

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 04:27:43 PM

I had no problems with email activation. It took a little time before the email arrived..

Anyway good news direct from kncminer forum user - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237745.msg2520109#msg2520109
Hi Guys

Sorry for butting in in your discussion but don't buy any power supplies yet.

We will have a large Technical announcement coming next week. Where we will give even more accurate Power figures and GH/s.

It will be a significant announcement which I hope will make all of our customers happy. and no before you ask I wont reveal any details before that newsletter goes out Smiley

again please don't buy a 1200W power supply you simply will not need one that powerful or expensive.

Sam
Hopefully these things can live up to the hype and more importantly, be delivered on time! Exciting months ahead....
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 934
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 07:46:55 PM

Allright guys and gals, time for another update!

I've spoken to Bitfunder owner Jon briefly, with regards to the question of paying out dividends directly his word were:
Code:
in the future, yes
its currently a debate

Because he's traveling at the moment (visualize angry stewardesses Tongue) he didn't have time to get into it any further, but at least it sounds hopefull. I also informed him of the trouble you were having Godzilla, I hope they fix it for you soon. Have you tried emailing again? (can't hurt).

Also, due to popular demand, we decided to start a second edition of the KNC Jupiter groupbuy. Although the pre-order period is over we feel it might be the right time to start ordering the second batch (and apparently some of you already agree Wink). We've changes a few things (most prominent the share price) but all in all it's pretty much what you're used from us, and ofcourse it integrates seemlessly in the first groupbuy.

Details will be posted in a new post shortly, but we felt you had the right to know first.. 

One more thing, @LiteBit, we'll start a topic in Securities as soon as it's tradeable on Bitfunder. That post might attract some potential traders and would go to waste if you couldn't trade it yet.

Cheers!
Blastbob and Tyrion70

btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 08:00:30 PM

I've spoken to Bitfunder owner Jon briefly, with regards to the question of paying out dividends directly his word were:
Code:
in the future, yes
its currently a debate

Because he's traveling at the moment (visualize angry stewardesses Tongue) he didn't have time to get into it any further, but at least it sounds hopefull. I also informed him of the trouble you were having Godzilla, I hope they fix it for you soon. Have you tried emailing again? (can't hurt).

Also, due to popular demand, we decided to start a second edition of the KNC Jupiter groupbuy. Although the pre-order period is over we feel it might be the right time to start ordering the second batch (and apparently some of you already agree Wink). We've changes a few things (most prominent the share price) but all in all it's pretty much what you're used from us, and ofcourse it integrates seemlessly in the first groupbuy.

Details will be posted in a new post shortly, but we felt you had the right to know first.. 

One more thing, @LiteBit, we'll start a topic in Securities as soon as it's tradeable on Bitfunder. That post might attract some potential traders and would go to waste if you couldn't trade it yet.

Cheers!
Blastbob and Tyrion70

Will pre existing shareholders be reserved a spot or have the right of first refusal in the 2nd batch?

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:06:29 PM

Code:
in the future, yes
its currently a debate

Cheers!
Blastbob and Tyrion70

Will pre existing shareholders be reserved a spot or have the right of first refusal in the 2nd batch?

Good one! almost forgot..

Added the following to the post to that extend:
Buyers of the old groupbuy are allowed to reserve shares in which case they will be added as reserved to the list. In this case a reservation goes before blockchain. A reservation must be made on topic and within 24 hours of start post.

So start your reservations Wink

Thanks

hwmax

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:36:14 PM

Code:
in the future, yes
its currently a debate

Cheers!
Blastbob and Tyrion70

Good one! almost forgot..

Added the following to the post to that extend:
Buyers of the old groupbuy are allowed to reserve shares in which case they will be added as reserved to the list. In this case a reservation goes before blockchain. A reservation must be made on topic and within 24 hours of start post.

So start your reservations Wink

Thanks

I'm definitely interested in more once more details are available.
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 08:40:27 PM

Post is posted Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=238336

Cheers

blastbob

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:32:12 PM

A motivation image.. with current diff, and not 100% correct data on inputs Smiley

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 08:12:58 PM

So, where are you guys up to with the IPO, and how long can we expect to wait before it's up on Bitfunder?
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 08:23:33 PM

So, where are you guys up to with the IPO, and how long can we expect to wait before it's up on Bitfunder?
We're waiting for Bitfunder to release the asset, so any time now but hopefully in the weekend, cuz we have some work ahead of us transferring them all to you Wink

kuriboh

Activity: 365
Merit: 285

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 11:04:33 PM

We're waiting for Bitfunder to release the asset, so any time now but hopefully in the weekend, cuz we have some work ahead of us transferring them all to you Wink

Any updates with Bitfunder?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

blastbob

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 07:45:45 AM

Any updates with Bitfunder?

Still waiting for activation. Should be soon.

ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 12:38:53 PM

Am i right that i have to register at weexchange with my real name??

cr003l7y

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 12:48:42 PM

Am i right that i have to register at weexchange with my real name??
It's up to you I think - I didn't use my real name  Cool
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 12:50:42 PM

Only if you want to be a verified user (which is mandatory to handle fiat). So for btc only you van use anything i think..

ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 12:55:38 PM

ok thx
CoinFarmer

Activity: 205

Upfiring Team Member

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 05:24:36 PM

Does KNC confirmed delivery date?
blastbob

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 05:31:25 PM

Does KNC confirmed delivery date?

On personal email when linking the account it was said September / October.

Hopefully some more information this week on process.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: