Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:08:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Groupbuy] Jupiter KNCMiner (0.5 BTC shares) 12 sold! [CLOSED] !!!  (Read 32984 times)
CoinFarmer

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

Upfiring Team Member

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 05:40:20 PM

Yes of course, but Tyrion said we should receive some feedback this week, so just asking Smiley
blastbob

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 05:44:10 PM

Yes of course, but Tyrion said we should receive some feedback this week, so just asking Smiley

Current feedback Smiley

1. We did not win any lottery miners, would have been a nice bonus.
2. There is some rumor about chip information this week, but that is not confirmed Smiley
3. Bitfunder process should happen very soon.

4. Snowden still in russia.

Bitrated user: blastbob.
CoinFarmer

Activity: 205

Upfiring Team Member

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 05:54:01 PM

OFFTOP

I really don't get why ppl make a lot disturbance around PRISM and NSA. It was entirely known in 70's of 20th century that NSA had an IT and telecommunication systems which allows to intercept, recognize the voice and interrupt phone calls, so why don't internet. For me is quite strange ppl have woken up after 40 years... Snowden doesn't provide any new info just only confirmed that what was completely known.
blastbob

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 06:03:55 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2013, 06:16:05 PM by blastbob

OFFTOP

I really don't get why ppl make a lot disturbance around PRISM and NSA. It was entirely known in 70's of 20th century that NSA had an IT and telecommunication systems which allows to intercept, recognize the voice and interrupt phone calls, so why don't internet. For me is quite strange ppl have woken up after 40 years... Snowden doesn't provide any new info just only confirmed that what was completely known.

He looks Snowed in.. Smiley

We bought the third miner on the second groupbuy also.. Great news Smiley

KSV

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

SVERIGES VIRTUELLA VALUTAVÄXLING

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 07:21:25 PM

OFFTOP

He looks Snowed in.. Smiley

We bought the third miner on the second groupbuy also.. Great news Smiley

hahaha, i see what u did - snowedin Wink

Trade Bitcoins @ FYB-SE ---> https://www.fybse.se
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 934
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 08:22:12 PM

Allright everyone,

This update contains some good news! Our IPO has been approved! It's currently still frozen because we now need to transfer all shares to you guys.

You can find the asset here: https://bitfunder.com/asset/ADDICTION

The description was rewritten again by Bitfunder's team to make is more easy to read. Compared to the one we posted earlier no changes were made except for textual changes. We can still make changes to this text while the asset is frozen so if you still have questions or remarks let us know asap.

We plan to issue all shares in the following 24 hours and release the asset for trading on June 26th 2013 22:00 Amsterdam time. Thats almost 24 hours from now. It's quite a work and we can't afford any mistakes so it might take a little longer. If so we'll let you know. Obviously we won't open trade if not all shares are issued.

That being said, we've had a reaction regarding a bitfunder user ID from 88 people totalling 792 shares. That means 15 people (for 100 shares) have not responded so far. If you still want your shares on bitfunder let us know your userid. If you gave us your bitfunder id earlier and don't want them there anymore please let us know asap as well.

We will also open a topic in the securities sub forum as soon as trade is opened. An official announcement of Ukyo will accompany this ofcourse Smiley

Thank you all so far for your responsiveness and kind words. We are taking the KnC mining experience to the next level tomorrow with this IPO. It feels great to be a part of this and we hope you all feel the same way.

Cheers,
BlastBob and Tyrion70

PeZ

Activity: 297

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 08:34:34 PM

OFFTOP

This thing is, they can now look up everything in your life because it's been indexed and stored for retrieval some time in the future. Tongue
kuriboh

Activity: 365
Merit: 285

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 08:56:37 PM

Allright everyone,

This update contains some good news! Our IPO has been approved! It's currently still frozen because we now need to transfer all shares to you guys.

You can find the asset here: https://bitfunder.com/asset/ADDICTION

The description was rewritten again by Bitfunder's team to make is more easy to read. Compared to the one we posted earlier no changes were made except for textual changes. We can still make changes to this text while the asset is frozen so if you still have questions or remarks let us know asap.

We plan to issue all shares in the following 24 hours and release the asset for trading on June 26th 2013 22:00 Amsterdam time. Thats almost 24 hours from now. It's quite a work and we can't afford any mistakes so it might take a little longer. If so we'll let you know. Obviously we won't open trade if not all shares are issued.

That being said, we've had a reaction regarding a bitfunder user ID from 88 people totalling 792 shares. That means 15 people (for 100 shares) have not responded so far. If you still want your shares on bitfunder let us know your userid. If you gave us your bitfunder id earlier and don't want them there anymore please let us know asap as well.

We will also open a topic in the securities sub forum as soon as trade is opened. An official announcement of Ukyo will accompany this ofcourse Smiley

Thank you all so far for your responsiveness and kind words. We are taking the KnC mining experience to the next level tomorrow with this IPO. It feels great to be a part of this and we hope you all feel the same way.

Cheers,
BlastBob and Tyrion70

Nice!!! so tomorrow will be a good day xD
I'm looking to buy from the second groupbuy if I can get the funds I will be buy more xD

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

namzycad3

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 02:12:45 AM

anyway what happen to the wexchange/direct deposit ?
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:43:03 AM

anyway what happen to the wexchange/direct deposit ?

As of yet its not possible to directly deposit divident to your own bitcoin wallet. It has to go to bitfunder and through weexchange. Jon did say this might be an option for the future, but I can't give any guarantees for that ofcourse. So if you don't want to use bitfunder because of this and you've given us your userid, let us know asap cuz we will start transfering shares shortly.

Cheers

ixne

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 12:11:35 PM

My ADDICTION shares are credited to my account, very exciting...
hasher87

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 12:13:18 PM

My ADDICTION shares are credited to my account, very exciting...
me too!!  Grin
namzycad3

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 12:34:49 PM

got it here too, damn this is exciting Cheesy
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 01:27:03 PM

All shares have been issues to everyne who let us know their bitfunder ID. All numbers added up, so I think we didn't make any mistakes, please check however. If you haven't received your shares in you account yet please let us now asap :-)

Cheers

Bitoy

Activity: 449

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 02:28:20 PM

Got my shares.  Hope it goes to 1 btc per share. Goodluck to all of us  Grin
blastbob

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 02:29:38 PM

News update
Main PageNewsCommon

It’s time again for another newsletter from us. Today’s newsletter will have the following sections
Performance improvements to Jupiter and Saturn
Power usage
Unpaid orders
Lottery results
Queue position update

Performance improvements to Jupiter and Saturn

Here at KnCMiner we have always stated that the final performance of our machines has not been set in stone. We simply do not want to overpromise and then have to correct ourselves later.
The performance increase that we can announce today is based on direct feedback from the chip manufacturer who have been working with us for some time now. They have come back to us confirming the performance improvements in our RTL code.
So it is with great pleasure that we can finally announce our Jupiter is now a 400 GH/s device and therefore Saturn is a 200 GH/s device.
We are now so far down the chip development path that we can safely reveal these figures. There will be further announcements from us about the chip manufacture soon, and we will keep you all informed of all progress

Power usage details

We have previously specified the power consumption of the Jupiter device at a 1000 watts. We have now received indication from our chip manufacturer that this may be lower.
This is where we need to refer you to our statement of under promise and over deliver.
So until you hear from us again on this, we would like to reaffirm that Jupiter will be less than 1000 watts and Saturn less than 500 watts.

Unpaid orders

There has been some confusion about our ordering process. While we may admit that the pre-order registration, 7 day payment window, and even the wording on our site have added to the confusion.

We would like to make it clear that orders which are not paid will not be given a place in the shipping queue until they are successfully paid for.
All orders are kept in your account history and we have not removed any active (New) orders. We will shortly begin removing any unpaid orders from our system if they remain unpaid for more than 7 days.

So for those of you that have been confused by the order/queue/payment process. You will have a few more days to pay for your orders before they are removed. If you have any concerns on this please email us at info@kncminer.com

Lottery results

The lottery has now been drawn. The winners have been announced, with their permission on our webpage www.kncminer.com.

Queue position update

We know you have all been waiting for the shipping queue position update and over the next few days we will be adding a comment to your orders which will give you the day that your boxes will be made, tested and shipped.
For example Day 1/Day 2/Day 3. This will indicate how far from the start of shipping your order will dispatched. This update will not apply to new orders and will only apply to the orders which were based on pre-order registration. All other orders will be dispatched in the order of payment.

Chip Progress report

The more technical audience amongst our customers have been asking for a lot details on the chips we will use. The information we have available to you today is that Jupiter will be a 4 chip design and Saturn a 2 chip design.
This means that we can achieve a minimum of 100GH/s per chip. Which we think most people will agree, puts us far ahead of our current competitors.
Our ASIC package selection has been optimized, allowing the use of a smaller package. The selected package is a 55mm x 55mm HFCBGA package (2046 ball count), optimized for maximum thermal characteristics.

Further news

We are still on track to meet our deadlines of shipping the first boxes in September. We will be providing regular updates in newsletters here and on our site. www.kncminer.com so keep checking regularly so you don’t miss out on any updates.
Thanks
KnCMiner team

Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 02:32:04 PM

tyrion70 and Blastbob, Great job on the group buy and IPO. Very professional.

Given the latest KnC news, I'll get few more shares from the second GB, soon as I sell some of my over hyped AMC shares.

Thanks again, Good luck.

-Kush Ed

kuriboh

Activity: 365
Merit: 285

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:32:03 PM

Got my shares.  Hope it goes to 1 btc per share. Goodluck to all of us  Grin

May the force be with Us

@tyrion
When will be the Grand Opening? (if you can put hours plz)
Can you update us with the securities post?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:34:11 PM

85 minutes from now is the planning :-)

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:02:45 PM

85 minutes from now is the planning :-)
Allright people!

Asset has been unfrozen so we should be able to trade it now. It's not yet on homepage yet. Waiting for Jon to make it visible there. Once that's done we'll make a formal announcement on the Securities subforum Cheesy

Happy trading!

BlastBob & Tyrion70

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: