Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ [ANN] 🔵 BLUE: Securing the Crypto Age | YoBit | CoinExchange | CMC | IDEX 🔵  (Read 104309 times)
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

Blue team is working hard and I am getting ready for a major jump. I have sold some of my tokens to gather to blue and it is true. And they will try to get into an exchange which is not associated with any scam or wash trade and they will focus on first 50 exchanges. Soon Blue will have massive advertising and people will love this tech. Security is a general issue and everyone needs it

that massive ads is what we are expecting since the time yobits was being listed, but it seems team is not much social and i think thats what is hurting the project

Whole crypto place is down. Price is not important . We are getting updates, and blue already have their SDK, brilliant working product. The team is quite active and functioning. You can ask anything to the team and you will get answer ASAP. What I like about the team is , skilled and well educate members in crypto industry. They know the tech pretty well.
Blue may face bad times cause Blue will have many enemies. Scam token owners and scam exchanges will not allow blue to grow. Or may be will make the path rough and hard for blue to grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hotbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:46:17 PM

Blue team is working hard and I am getting ready for a major jump. I have sold some of my tokens to gather to blue and it is true. And they will try to get into an exchange which is not associated with any scam or wash trade and they will focus on first 50 exchanges. Soon Blue will have massive advertising and people will love this tech. Security is a general issue and everyone needs it

that massive ads is what we are expecting since the time yobits was being listed, but it seems team is not much social and i think thats what is hurting the project

Whole crypto place is down. Price is not important .
For many people, the price is very important. After all, when tokens become cheaper, the situation in the team may deteriorate. People work hard, and earn not the way you wanted
LAMPARD18

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:43:12 AM

For many people, the price is very important. After all, when tokens become cheaper, the situation in the team may deteriorate. People work hard, and earn not the way you wanted

yes the price is very important and now down for 500 satoshi  
most investors now very fraid to lost all    
the team blue need quickly to work with SDK in weeks not months and listed for 2 big exchange
i think bittrex or huobi very good for blue
cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:14:31 AM

SDK will take more than a few weeks to develop.... learn about the technology before you set unrealistic deadlines.... in the long run the price will be dependant on the successfulness of the technology, so I would rather them take longer and get it right, not to mention the security is much needed in the crypto space
yes the price is very important and now down for 500 satoshi  
most investors now very fraid to lost all    
the team blue need quickly to work with SDK in weeks not months and listed for 2 big exchange
i think bittrex or huobi very good for blue

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

Even though the market for almost all cyrptocurrencies is dumped but I think what happened with BLUE is better than the other tokens, I'm sure when market recovery is BLUE more skyrocketing.
malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:33:45 PM

Even though the market for almost all cyrptocurrencies is dumped but I think what happened with BLUE is better than the other tokens, I'm sure when market recovery is BLUE more skyrocketing.

Some major updates are coming soon:

1. Blue SDK will be released, most probably in the end of the August 2018
2. Blue team is collecting donations and their target is 2-3 BTC so they can enlist Blue in good exchanges.

These 2 good news will pump the price certainly. And if we can get listed in major exchange, Blue may go above $2 again in next 1 or 2 months
cjrst8

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:21:53 PM

2. Blue team is collecting donations and their target is 2-3 BTC so they can enlist Blue in good exchanges.

These 2 good news will pump the price certainly. And if we can get listed in major exchange, Blue may go above $2 again in next 1 or 2 months

Ya the SDK will be huge, I am really excited to see how it works and the mechanics behind it

malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:15:12 PM

Ya the SDK will be huge, I am really excited to see how it works and the mechanics behind it

I am pretty excited to hear the latest update from admin through telegram channel. And according to admin, next major update will take place on August 21. hopefully SDK will be released on that occasion. It is not a pump and dump token. Great team, skilled members, wonderful project with high potential, blue will be one of the great project in 2018/2019. I am trying to accumulate as much as I can.
cjrst8

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:30:01 AM

I am pretty excited to hear the latest update from admin through telegram channel. And according to admin, next major update will take place on August 21. hopefully SDK will be released on that occasion. It is not a pump and dump token. Great team, skilled members, wonderful project with high potential, blue will be one of the great project in 2018/2019. I am trying to accumulate as much as I can.

Ya the update should be a good one, I cant believe its almost been a year since the project was started. Have the said how much more BTC they need to raise for the next exchange? Or if there has been any progress made in the donations?

malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:45:42 PM

They have decided on who their next exchange will be and are close to sealing the deal. Raising a little more will be a great help in allowing this deal to close successfully, bringing BLUE to a high volume respectable exchange in the top 30 exchanges by reported volume. When contributing be sure to PM (Uni) in telegram with a tx id and a name so they can add you to the website as a contributor (plus a little secret surprise later this year that will show up in your Blue Wallet)
If you contribute via BTC, be sure to include your Blue wallet address as well!

Contribute BTC: 39jtTnJtStNL63PQyquX7HiGukJVmMLcbu
Contribute ETH: 0xdfb3355981ca3c7ba6ba790b26f02c3737727de7
cjrst8

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:40:08 PM

They have decided on who their next exchange will be and are close to sealing the deal. Raising a little more will be a great help in allowing this deal to close successfully, bringing BLUE to a high volume respectable exchange in the top 30 exchanges by reported volume. When contributing be sure to PM (Uni) in telegram with a tx id and a name so they can add you to the website as a contributor (plus a little secret surprise later this year that will show up in your Blue Wallet)
If you contribute via BTC, be sure to include your Blue wallet address as well!

Contribute BTC: 39jtTnJtStNL63PQyquX7HiGukJVmMLcbu
Contribute ETH: 0xdfb3355981ca3c7ba6ba790b26f02c3737727de7

Hooray, thats great news! I am very intrigued now by what the little secret surprise is haha

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:50:15 PM

I hope that the team must immediately do everything to make BLUE Protocol get better soon, users and investors certainly need certainty from the future of the project so I hope that the team can make a clear plan for this project.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:57:00 PM

I hope that the team must immediately do everything to make BLUE Protocol get better soon, users and investors certainly need certainty from the future of the project so I hope that the team can make a clear plan for this project.
you mean they pump the price, so investors can get some profit? or any other thing that i can't understand?
i don't wanna defend team, as i have sold my bag on ath, but project is moving very slowly forward, eve though there is no team news, not even any news fro the new marketing agent whom was introduced few month ago !!
it seems the team just believe in their codes, and no one else is important to them, hope the codes that they introduced, works finally
cjrst8

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:14:23 AM

you mean they pump the price, so investors can get some profit? or any other thing that i can't understand?
i don't wanna defend team, as i have sold my bag on ath, but project is moving very slowly forward, eve though there is no team news, not even any news fro the new marketing agent whom was introduced few month ago !!
it seems the team just believe in their codes, and no one else is important to them, hope the codes that they introduced, works finally

They seem to be active on telegram and answer questions there, to me they just seem like they are very strategic in how they want to unroll everything.

cjrst8

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:53:12 AM

Does anyone know the rough date for when the SDK will be rolled out?

~Money~

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:17:35 AM

if you had followed, you could get the answer yesterday  Wink

Blue Protocol: Securing the Crypto Age On Aug 22: The BLUE SDK is now available!
cjrst8

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:59:59 AM

if you had followed, you could get the answer yesterday  Wink

Blue Protocol: Securing the Crypto Age On Aug 22: The BLUE SDK is now available!

Thanks for the info! Very exciting to see it available now!

cjrst8

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:09:02 AM

Price is back up to almost 1000 Sat, glad to see that is going up after the release! Slow and steady now!

malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:28:44 PM

You must hold 600 BLUE to have access to the security features. The SDK will allow Blue to provide security on centralized exchanges.

All the exchange has to do is implement a couple lines of code, and then you have access to the security features while on the exchange. These features include blacklisting, preventing you from going to phishing websites, etc.
~Money~

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:51:48 PM

You must hold 600 BLUE to have access to the security features. The SDK will allow Blue to provide security on centralized exchanges.

All the exchange has to do is implement a couple lines of code, and then you have access to the security features while on the exchange. These features include blacklisting, preventing you from going to phishing websites, etc.

actually that seems good, but there is a big IF here,
why exchanges should do that? we know many of them use bots and fake trading to increase volume and also manipulate prices, this is a normal thingy these days on crypto

i really doubt that exchanges would do that, unless BLUE makes it ecosystem and somehow this feature gets necessary for any crypto trader, maybe, only maybe that time exchanges be forced to do this
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: