Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: job and trading together..  (Read 17057 times)
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:14:52 PM

It is the most intelligent and pleasant idea so far I will suggest that go for your job daily and when you are back having a little rest and then starting online digital trade through which you will have high return in shape of money.These days most of the people including me are following the same procedure which is a best option to perform such online task.
That's an excellent idea actually, as by a job alone can't earn sufficient money by which we get a fixed salary. So do the daytime job after that, we will get ample of time utilise that time properly for trading activity by which can reap good money that helps us to lead the life in a better way. Trading can also give a good knowledge of economics and also about bitcoin which is very helpful. 

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
golekcepot

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:15:29 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

Using your to-do list and prioritisation (job and trading) as a base.
Having a schedule means you won’t have to waste time and energy thinking about what you have to do next, you just follow your schedule.

You can do research here https://coinmarketcap.com
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:48:38 PM

It is the most intelligent and pleasant idea so far I will suggest that go for your job daily and when you are back having a little rest and then starting online digital trade through which you will have high return in shape of money.These days most of the people including me are following the same procedure which is a best option to perform such online task.
That's an excellent idea actually, as by a job alone can't earn sufficient money by which we get a fixed salary. So do the daytime job after that, we will get ample of time utilise that time properly for trading activity by which can reap good money that helps us to lead the life in a better way. Trading can also give a good knowledge of economics and also about bitcoin which is very helpful. 
If you are a beginner this idea would be great work hard and invest little by little as inside trading  its needed to have a lots of research so you need to maximize your resources, google, YouTube and social media site can help you to understand some factors of each coins that have been created but this forum would be the best place to study, there's a lots of thread here that can provide answer and guide you to your journey inside trading industry.
DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659
Merit: 500

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:58:20 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

With day trading it will be hard to achieve,,,because not every time You buy coins that will grow...some of them go down ... I better prefer longterm-like 3-4 month cycles -thats better research and predict some coins ..
BettingTips

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:48:54 PM

Yes you can. If you don't have much experience and skill I think you should use some trading bot or join some trading signal group it'll be better for newbie in trading like you. Cause it'll take really long time to have enough experience and trading skills to find out the best cryptocurrency to invest or the right time to sell and buy. But it'll much easier if you can join a legit trading signal group or have trading bot like Gunbot

Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:20:15 PM

Work and trading is a bad idea. If the investment on with a small period it is possible. You will be constantly distracted and you have bad will happen at work. Better select amount and enter the wait of a week or more.

I have a totally different experience than yours. I have been involved in trading part time and doing the full time job and all is going well. There is no distraction in job , rather i feel more satisfied on getting profit  in trading and then working in the morning on my job with more interest and dedication.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Cryptobosslady

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:41:30 PM

I am a student and also do Crypto trading. Have learnt to balance both the tym I have for studies n trading
Wish 107.5

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:48:56 PM

I am a student and also do Crypto trading. Have learnt to balance both the tym I have for studies n trading
Same with me, I'm Student too but I have online shop that I'm considering as my sideline. And I think both job and trading can give us the best profit. Doing both are highly recommended if you want to gain and save money.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:03:25 PM

Same with me, I'm Student too but I have online shop that I'm considering as my sideline. And I think both job and trading can give us the best profit. Doing both are highly recommended if you want to gain and save money.
Uniquely, if a person determines all his free time of trade and is fixated on this place of work, then it bears fruit. Of course, if you are very good at making money on trade, then this can be chosen as the only job.
hachiman13

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:20:29 PM

There are trading bots that can take over whenever you go to work. But I suggest before you use them, try to grasp how the market works first-- get you feet wet. It is necessary so that you can spot whenever it is already making some kind of mistake because it's just a bot after all.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:00:41 PM

Follow the rules of time managemnet can handle easily both job and trade,and work as multitask.Finally you make cost benefit analysis if you are sure that will earn more in trade rather than current job than spend your efforts send energy on trading .If earning more than job than give proper time to trading.   

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
BlockchainCoder

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:15:50 PM

I am also tired with busy with job and looking at cryptocurrency, sometimes I am start to recall those relax days without all cryptocurrencies.
Is the cryptocurrency will benifit for us or emptied our body .  Huh Grin Grin Grin
We are just encount a new centry, and hope many guys will get rich and peace later.  Wink Wink

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:19:28 PM

We can't focus on the same thing at the same time and your choices both need time so I think you have to chose between the two or maybe you can do trading but only on your free time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
icecream sandwich

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:52:53 PM

By simply buying bitcoins it can also serve as an investment because the bitcoins valie rises. And doing your job and doing bitcoins at the same time will probably gonna gave you a double source of income. Just make sure that you Will manage your time very well because that will be a hectic schedule because you are talking about trading and trading needs a lot of attention and some says that trading is a hard job yo do so you better keep it up.
DjTremor

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:55:00 PM

We can't focus on the same thing at the same time and your choices both need time so I think you have to chose between the two or maybe you can do trading but only on your free time.

I'm doing this for 3 months, but the time wasting ratio is at its maximum. After getting tired, doin trade is very boring and I fell myself even more tired when I sign into my exchange account.
enawati

Activity: 574

https://adonx.one

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:42:17 AM

I think will be simple and easy way by make investment in strong fundamental coin only like BTC, ETH, DASH, LTC so not disturbing your current job. By hold these coin will promising profit later. Because job and trading in together will be difficult because when you tired you can not control the emotion during trading, then when you can not control emotion you get lose and stres. So just make easy by make invest in strong fundamental coin.

C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:44:10 AM

I do all my trading while at work.   Grin

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:56:27 AM

For me if you have a job then work it . But if you don't have a job work here in full time to have a good coin . You need to work it hard to a good coin after your working hard . You can now trading well you can buy a low price of coin then when the coins increase the price now you can sell your coin to have a good money .
Hotrod_88

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:19:06 AM

That would be so great and so nice to jear because if you both do that thing at the same time you will have double source of income and we all know that the trading gives either a lot of income or no income at all but lets just be all optimistic so with you having your job and after your work you will go part time trader you will gain a lot of money just save all those profits you earn in trading and do it as an Investment because we all know that the cryptocurrencies will be huge in the upcoming future so lets take advantage to it.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:32:58 AM

Trade digital aset is very risky, there is no guarantee that you will get profit. The safest market is pair of bitcoin and fiat, bitcoin has the best market depth. But if you want to try easier way to grow your money, you should try to invest in ICO, there are many developers which has good skill and plan to increase the value of the coin.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: