Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:10:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: job and trading together..  (Read 17060 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:59:55 PM

Trading is a very serious job. That is why I encourage people to do it professionally not just as a hobby. Money is involve that could spell a doom for your finance you are not serious about it.

Good point. That's why I don't encouraged job and trading all together. If you have a regular job like 9-5, how can you do trading after then? You are tired from your work and when you arrived in your home you will sit in front of your computer once again. And its takes a lot of time to somewhat "perfect" the art of trading. How can you do that if you can't spend a decent amount of time on it?

Plus as you have mentioned, money is involved so you have to be serious not to make hasty decision otherwise you will just lose your money on it because you can't concentrate and focus anymore after a hectic 9-5 daily job.
On this kind of situation on which no matter how good you are on handling your time you wont still able to do both things because it would really be hard,you are abusing your body on that kind of state. 9-5 work plus directly go on computer will not really be a good practice as you said your focus wont really be there because your mind and body is already exhausted on whole days work. You are just risking your money into a great danger.

GreenSnake

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:07:23 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

I did that couple of month. You can't be a good day trader if you don't have enough time. I did to much wrong desicions thats decrease my balance exactly on coffe-breaks from basic work.
One strategy work -  make orders on x2 price  of 1/2 coin capital, it didn't need to much time.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:37:15 AM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....
It is good but the question is if you can do job and trading at the same time? We all know that trading requires a lot of time and it is very time consuming. Try to find out first if you can do your job and trading together.
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:37:25 AM

try for channel trading signal group and pumper group.
for the market I recommend Bittrex, Cryptopia, Binance.
Good luck!

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:41:47 AM

If you have flexible working hours or have enough spare time to concentrate and work on any other thing than you can do both job and trading. Bitcoin is a volatile currency, its movements are quiet rapid so you need to observe them and study them carefully. You do have to consider the risk factor that is involved in currency trading and always invest that much money which you can afford to lose. Otherwise you will lose all the money earned from your job.
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:59:01 AM

Job and trading together for sure is a great idea if your goal is to earn lots of money. But then when it comes to trading, you will need lots of time. If you are looking about good coin to invest then I would say you should choose bitcoin. As of now, the value of bitcoin is $12,195.01 and it's a good thing to know.

Derrick

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:02:36 AM

Trading requires a lot of time and patience. So, it depends on what kind of job you have. If the job you're doing allows you to have a couple of short breaks and allows you to keep an eye on the market and be updated with the coins health. So it's really great then, go for it. And start with a little amount get comfortable with the market then once well established start increasing investment. But most importantly research everything about a coin know it well and good. Then only invest.
As the above mate mentioned trading requires lot of patience as well an updated good mind to predict the market value of the assets in the portfolio based on the ups and downs happening with time. So, having a job and keeping oneself active into trading is possible and for good outcome proper scheduling is must in this concern.
Its an incredible for procuring enough cash however as indicated by me doing exchanging with standard occupation is hard in light of the fact that consistent activity require much time and diligent work and with general employment as indicated by me working together will turn out to be exceptionally intense.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:13:16 AM

Having a job and doing trading at the same time is completely feasible for me. The good thing about trading is the fact that it doesn't really consume much of one's time and effort. So, the person who's doing both will still have some energy and time left to do his or her job. In addition, trading varies from a coin's volatility and it doesn't really need much management just monitoring.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:01:47 PM

I myself am in the same situation and in my experience so far I find it kinda hard to be able to do profitable trading especially after a hard day at work. I find more profitable for the current situation if I find some good ICO`s to invest and maybe a few swing trades maybe for medium-long term. Daytrading is quite hard if you have a day job IMHO
Goodluck on your journey
If we have a job and our job is very important to us then for sure it's hard to choose trading because we will always prioritize our job.
Bitcoin trading or cryptocurrency trading can be possible for short term and long term, so I guess in your situation you can still trade but go for the long term as it does not really demand a lot of our time, holding bitcoin alone is already a good way of long term trading and it's really profitable.
Doing both the things and that too at the very same moment can no doubt help you out in making lot of extra money which you can later use for meeting your needs and making your family live comfortably. The only issue which you have to face will be that you do need to do lot of extra work as both the things are quitting tiring in nature and they demands you to put in your best in both of them. So you need to be very careful while doing so.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:34:17 PM

Having a job and doing trading at the same time is completely feasible for me. The good thing about trading is the fact that it doesn't really consume much of one's time and effort. So, the person who's doing both will still have some energy and time left to do his or her job. In addition, trading varies from a coin's volatility and it doesn't really need much management just monitoring.
very few people who do not have any day job may be only depending on bitcoin for living. otherwise most of the people have both their day job as well as they are busy with bitcoin and other crypto currently. I do not think that it can be an issue for a person to manage both their day job as well as bitcon and altcoin trading. To me i personally giving good time to bitcoin specially at night, when i become free from all my day activities they i use to get information about bitcoin from different source and bitcointalk.org forum is in to from where i also get valuable information about bitcoin.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:14:33 PM

I myself am in the same situation and in my experience so far I find it kinda hard to be able to do profitable trading especially after a hard day at work. I find more profitable for the current situation if I find some good ICO`s to invest and maybe a few swing trades maybe for medium-long term. Daytrading is quite hard if you have a day job IMHO
Goodluck on your journey
If we have a job and our job is very important to us then for sure it's hard to choose trading because we will always prioritize our job.
Bitcoin trading or cryptocurrency trading can be possible for short term and long term, so I guess in your situation you can still trade but go for the long term as it does not really demand a lot of our time, holding bitcoin alone is already a good way of long term trading and it's really profitable.
Doing both the things and that too at the very same moment can no doubt help you out in making lot of extra money which you can later use for meeting your needs and making your family live comfortably. The only issue which you have to face will be that you do need to do lot of extra work as both the things are quitting tiring in nature and they demands you to put in your best in both of them. So you need to be very careful while doing so.
In my opinion, it is achievable to have both jobs at the same time, and if you have a proper time management, there is no doubt it will run smoothly. Most people said its need a lot of time for investing and trade, but the fact is we just need to be spent some time to researching and analyzing the project/market and then we can focus to the real job.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:39:26 AM

Trading is a complicated job and is not for those who aren't patient and well-experienced. Although yes, trading can give you great profit, it is very unlikely to those first-timers. Also, it is quite difficult doing two jobs simultaneously because trading also requires some of your time. You need to keep track of prices and activities in the market.

Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:03:22 AM

Did you know that I can do my job properly while doing trading also? If you want to that, you should control your time and you should manage your time properly. Job and trading is very time consuming so you should know how will you do job and trading together.
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:37:31 AM

It is difficult to reconcile two important things. I solved this problem with the command. In the group of 5 people, we keep together for projects. It's easier to analyze the situation.
Not only trading but the whole digital market or more technically crypto market has brought rich and poor close to each other because both have equal access to digital currencies and the rich class is not having any edge over poor in anyway regarding earning bitcoin or other currencies or making profit from them. This is the reason I call digital currencies especially bitcoin as public currency.

Not neceasarily. Of course when it comes to trade, rich people will.always have an advantage with more money to spare compared to those that only have enough. That's why for many, having both a regular job and engaging in crypto trading works better. They find ways on how to incorporate these two for better results
Its great choice to do the two occupations and exchanging however this choice is best for just those individuals who can oversee time for both work since standard employments require additional time and have extreme work as contrast with bitcoin work.
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 06:08:44 AM

I also do trading during my work, every sometimes i earn more alot of money morethan my monthly salary ☺ i advise you that do more research before you invest on the coin, look for the pump and dump coin. pump in morning dump in evening. ☺ try to search on how to read the chart graph etc. dont trust the user who chat in chatbox trust your self in trading also dont trade with emotion

Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:16:53 AM

I think you can do it. You can able to make more money if you will do trading while doing your job. But I think it is not easy because both trading and doing job requires time and management.

smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:27:00 AM

job and trading are a bit difficult specifically if you want to play with alts, it's hard since alts are very risky and most of them go dip. If you can't leave your job and you really want to trade I suggest you go for strong alts like eth, wave, ltc, bch etc just search through the internet about the feedback of community regarding some alts, if you want to invest in bitcoin you can leave as it is and just do your job without looking at its value because I'm pretty sure it will still increase for more years.

Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:27:50 AM

I'm planning to do something similar, but first just building a bankroll without trading and just study the market.
Looks like a great oportunity to became millionare.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:57:28 AM

If you having a daily job I suggest you stick to that properly - trading crypto is a risky business and its not recommended for the faint hearted and the panic sellers. However I wont discourage you from trading and so here are my ideas.

If you ask about what currencies to invest in I suggest Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. There are loads of other crypto and altcoins that you can invest in like penny stocks but do your own research before you fall into a pump and dump scam shitcoin.

Research the market? Study the idea and the developer team of a coin and analyse the market from coinmarketcap.

Dont expect to do profits instantaneously - you might lose more initially that earn. But the key is patience and for bitcoin price rise/fall happens every day and you can easily make money from it.
I agree with what you have said. It is really hard to do trading while working since in trading It needs a lot of time monitoring the currencies that you have to gain much profit. A lot of patience and a lot of study before you put your trust in in ICO.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:53:50 AM

We can't focus on the same thing at the same time and your choices both need time so I think you have to chose between the two or maybe you can do trading but only on your free time.

Trading always consume a lot of time, observing the market doesn't only require hours but days, you need to be always updated, I think you can only do both when you're work is not that hard or your boss will let you do what you want on your free time. You need to choose one except you will do a long term trade.

this might not be the advice you want to hear but trading is not suitable for everyone especially if you are new and holding on to a job as well. the better strategy is to accumulate and hodl.

Yup, it's not for beginners, even the experts are losing some money because of trading, it is better if you know some experienced trader and you will ride on you will learn a lot from them and you will feel the market but its going to take months or years before you can learn from your mistakes, my losses in trading is about 30k$. Because I'm too noob back then, but Im slowly taking it back. Wink Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: