Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: job and trading together..  (Read 17057 times)
19mlmendoza82

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

AQGmvEGdwBDWpNmH23337qRVEdqj7wduzj

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:21:03 PM

if you can do both at the same time without jeopardizing the other it's much better.. both can give you financial stability once you master the flow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:14:46 PM

I think You can do both simultaneously. I don't see any problem. You can work in the daytime and trade at night.
How do you want to fix time for rest ? After working in daytime, you will realize that your brain will have very little function to make good decisions on your trade. My point is, you have to weigh the timing to know the strategies you want to include in your trading or in your job.

If it is a job that does not require much time and you have mostly free days to yourself while getting paid, then day trading or short trading can still work. However, for a job that would take most of your time, long term trading is just the best. You just have to find that balance.
Trading doesn't mean you need always to watch the market, you can go medium-term or long-term on your trading. You only need time to find and research what coin you should buy and it does not consume a lot of time.
Even though he working a full day on his real job he can use his spare time or weekend to do the research and after he did the trading he can focus on the real job.
Everyone wants to earn more money in their life.  But for those people who are doing regular job I think for them it is difficult to do trading also with regular job the reason behind it is that regular job have a tough work and can need discipline and a lot of time so it is difficult to manage both job and trading.
It is very hard to have job and trading at the same time as the requirements of job is tough and not very easy to handle with the trading. If you can manage time and arrange your schedule in such a way that both can be accommodated properly.

In job you get fixed amount of money each month which will be sufficient for your needs as well as in trading you will be getting extra amount as bonus for your future.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:19:16 PM

As for me, daytrading is absolutely incompatible with job. So if you want to do this at the same time, better choose long term strategies
ToxaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:07:37 PM

in general, if the main job has a permanent access to the Internet and a computer, then you can try to combine trade. And if it requires any distractions from the basic work, then it will be more difficult to trade ...

Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:16:18 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

Trading is very hard for the workers since they cannot monitor the price of the coin they buy from time to time and many people lose there money for being unattended and since you have a work and cannot stand to quite with it then I suggest you to do a day trade/short trade or whatever you call it and don't hold some shitcoins for long time period since it can kill your wallet.

It's better to have actually a job while doing trading. Because it's not quite hard to watch the price for just 10 seconds. I guess you only have to make verified account if your just beginning to trade to ensure security. Because their is a high change that you could be hacked if your account is not verified because its better to have 2 way authentication than just none. It maybe hustle to have 2 confirms but it removes the risk of being hacked.
I agree for that trade and job, maybe its a little bit hasle but if you want to coquer the true value of bitcoin you must watch it over even you have work. Lets say this will be your evertime.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:10:34 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....
Actually for getting a success in alt coin trading you need more time and more research about trading.  i guesses if you want to do both together it will be  complected to you .So i suggest you to trade on only btc. because btc is more potential and stable.you no need more time for btc tarding. just buy and hold for long term.
Buying and holding is not really a form of trading and with that you are only capitalizing on the profit you make on your investment. However, if we are talking about utilizing the benefits from the little volatility on bitcoin, then I will say it is a totally different ball game and it depends on your job schedule to be able to pull that off as it is not as easy as it sounds, most especially if you have an extremely tiring job that takes a huge chunk of your time.
Mystika

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:55:34 AM

I think its ok to do job and trading together. It is not that hard to do trading so if you have free time, you can trade while doing your job. You jyst have to be careful not to see by your superior for you not to cause any trouble.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:32:04 AM

Working with your current job and trade at the same day is fine because you can trade after working hours. Asking here in trading discussion will help you a lot to know what do with your current situation. In addition, due to the different opinion and advices of people here you will come up with a conclusion. However, you must never forget that dealing with trading process is really risky. Coinmarketcap.com is a good site to know about existing coins.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:08:49 AM

In trading we can not get a certain profit and we can also lose, you need trading experience starting from looking for information by reading, following a group discussing trading, trying to trade (I suggest for a small fund), it will shape your skills and that important is not to give up easily and to control yourself.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:22:27 AM

Working with your current job and trade at the same day is fine because you can trade after working hours. Asking here in trading discussion will help you a lot to know what do with your current situation. In addition, due to the different opinion and advices of people here you will come up with a conclusion. However, you must never forget that dealing with trading process is really risky. Coinmarketcap.com is a good site to know about existing coins.
Work and trading simultaneously is a good thing because we can earn extra income. Nowadays it is very important for us to have extra income or side jobs. We must not be stuck and become employees only, we must open their own business and should not always depend on others. If we have more than one source of income, we do not have to worry if one of our jobs has problems. We still have other sources of income, and we will be better if we have a business sendiri.Aturlah time and do trading in spare time, learn various things on the internet that can make you profit.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:32:42 AM

besides your job, you can star trade.but the good decision will be buying and holding for long term.You can buy some good coin. regular trade will be hard for you I think.so try to be a crypto holder.

Yeah, obviously it is a best idea. Beside your job you can start trade. Treading is the best side to earn money. Some time some trader loss their money ,but it is not fore ever. Another good decision holding for long time. If you hold you can earn enough money in future.
Day trading is more demanding than you real job for sure, if you have a job you just need to work for 8 hours and you will get paid for the day, however it's different when you are a day trader because you need to work hard and you mind should be active like 24/7, that is because you need to be updated with the recent information so you can make a timely and good decision when there is an opportunity.

Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:12:34 PM

besides your job, you can star trade.but the good decision will be buying and holding for long term.You can buy some good coin. regular trade will be hard for you I think.so try to be a crypto holder.

Yeah, obviously it is a best idea. Beside your job you can start trade. Treading is the best side to earn money. Some time some trader loss their money ,but it is not fore ever. Another good decision holding for long time. If you hold you can earn enough money in future.
Bitcoin have also one of good quality and that is it don’t need such a big time to give your little time can give a very good profit and if you want to do daily trade on daily base so I’m sure that its profit will be high then your day job salary but if still you want to continue bitcoin with your day job so you can it will not disturber your job or any other work and that’s what I’m also doing here I’m studying here and as well as I’m doing on line trade.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:13:12 PM

In trading we can not get a certain profit and we can also lose, you need trading experience starting from looking for information by reading, following a group discussing trading, trying to trade (I suggest for a small fund), it will shape your skills and that important is not to give up easily and to control yourself.
Simply is if you can manage things better within time limit for your job and else, go for this combo. But as you have said, that is good too. If some person have such a job which is tiring and you can’t do anything after that rather you need an immense rest. For this one, I really suggest not to indulge in two different things. You will not be making things better in any one of them.
kiloiko

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:40:36 AM

Work and trading simultaneously is a good thing because we can earn extra income. Nowadays it is very important for us to have extra income or side jobs. We must not be stuck and become employees only, we must open their own business and should not always depend on others. If we have more than one source of income, we do not have to worry if one of our jobs has problems. We still have other sources of income, and we will be better if we have a business sendiri.Aturlah time and do trading in spare time, learn various things on the internet that can make you profit.
Yeah! You should not carry on trading if you are doing some day job and that is hectic as well because trading is already a hectic job and for this you need proper time to understand crypto market and stay updated about all events taking place in the market to use pumps and dumps of different coins for generating some good profit. Holding is just a technique of making money with bitcoin but not similar to trading.
fat buddah

Activity: 329

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:49:42 AM

If you have a job, then it is better for you, of course, you can invest some money from your monthly wage and make more profit if you are good at trading. I dont see why if you have a regular job you wouldn't be able to trade.

Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:54:24 AM

I think if you just have a little money to trade, mybe Etherum is good choice, because it have really begin to up. In other think, my be you can a little to try trade token in etherum, that also can make earn from that. To remember, for join to trade, you must have some time for working with trade. You can decide it for time with your self.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:02:45 AM

If you have a job, then it is better for you, of course, you can invest some money from your monthly wage and make more profit if you are good at trading. I dont see why if you have a regular job you wouldn't be able to trade.

Yes you can still to do some trade while you have a day job but focus will be much better when you have much more time, I also have the same experience where I was having some hard time finding the right timing with choosing good coins to invest I always seen huge pumped and always missed the chance, unlike when you focus you can get much deeper information and you will be able to catch the train.
Cryptolive

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:18:13 AM

Invest in bitcoin and do you day job happily and come here after three years. Your ROI will increase to 100x times. Yes bitcoin will give you 100x times returns from now. Bitcoin is the safest coin right there.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:29:08 AM

In trading you need to study first it before you try, trading is risky so better to watch your move when you start, two things that can be happen to you on trading, its either you get profit or you lose your money.
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:47:05 AM

Trading requires a lot of time and patience. So, it depends on what kind of job you have. If the job you're doing allows you to have a couple of short breaks and allows you to keep an eye on the market and be updated with the coins health. So it's really great then, go for it. And start with a little amount get comfortable with the market then once well established start increasing investment. But most importantly research everything about a coin know it well and good. Then only invest.
As the above mate mentioned trading requires lot of patience as well an updated good mind to predict the market value of the assets in the portfolio based on the ups and downs happening with time. So, having a job and keeping oneself active into trading is possible and for good outcome proper scheduling is must in this concern.
Its an excellent for earning enough money but according to me doing trading with regular job is very hard because regular job need much time and hard work and with regular job according to me doing business will become very tough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: