Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:49:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: job and trading together..  (Read 17060 times)
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:08:20 AM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

if you want to invest your assets you can invest in altcoin or you can also participate in ICO because they give bonus when you buy coin from ICO.
you can see the ICO information at https://icobench.com/ & https://icodrops.com/, there you can see how good the startup they have.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:53:51 AM

If you a employee who want to make money in cryptocurrency market, i think you can do it by longterm trading and learn more about fundamental analysis. So pick some coin minimum 3 different coin that has strong fundamental and hold it a few month. And to find good coin spend your time to make review some coin by visiting this forum, learn aim of their project in white paper or learn it in some Crypto review in trusted youtube channel to more understanding the project.

Sendah

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:21:08 AM

Job together trading is better because you can earn double, but you can also lose your money and income to your job. Just be carefull ny your moves.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:35:14 AM

It is totally depend on you if you cover your time you can your do that or if you have more panic with your job so I’m sure you can’t do job and trading. If you make a huge profit with your trading so no need to job so you can start trading with a full time.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:15:54 AM

I think what you mean is you have a job and you want to engage in trading? Thats very simple, you can use your free time in your job or after work for your trading engagement. You can check some site like coinmarketcap for your trading.

TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:19:46 AM

Trying to trade with a job tends to result in the loss of the job, health, or both.

60659 📦
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:23:50 AM

You can do it as long as there is a willingness to learn, but my advice is not to use all your salary for trading. You can find articles on basic trading, learning from small things and small capital if you feel the loss then you have to learn harder.
HeroicZ1

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:25:15 AM

If you don't have access to the trading platform from work, long term investing is the highly recommended  method. Otherwise, you can do swing trading and automatically set stops and sells.
Kil007

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:45:51 AM

I think if you just have a little money to trade, mybe Etherum is good choice, because it have really begin to up. In other think, my be you can a little to try trade token in etherum, that also can make earn from that. To remember, for join to trade, you must have some time for working with trade. You can decide it for time with your self.
Trading token is better for sure, Etherum price is 800$ and hard for 2x profit.  Undecided
Austrin

Activity: 329
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:09:04 AM

If you want to trading with your job you can do it if you have weekly 2 days holiday. So you can try now with your job and trading together.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:58:12 AM

If you are discipline and you can stick to your plan and work around your schedule when there a clash, you can definitely combine your job with cryptocurrency trading.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:04:20 AM

Trying to trade with a job tends to result in the loss of the job, health, or both.
Such a doom and gloom thing to say, it depends of the job you do and the funds you are invested in trading. If you fear to lose your invested funds more than you fear to lose your job then you should consider to go full time trading. If you do not fear to lose your job you can definitely find time during the day to look at the charts, set up stop-loss trades.
EthanKai

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:00:34 PM

Trading is good when you are ready to take the risk of investing your money online with the understanding of ups and down of the stock market prices and the risk of buying and selling on the right time. On the other hand, you can have your job at home if you persevere in studying the trend of trading.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:10:54 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

There are so many ways to earn Bitcoin in a very short time just like gambling, as a matter of fact you can triple your profit in just a couple of minutes as long as you know to play with it. You can also try investing in trading, but make sure you have an idea how to work on it because trading is very risky.
Luckym7

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:57:06 AM

Yes, as well as you can learn trading and work. Because you will get a lot of time in the job dash, you can earn a good income by doing trading. But of course, before you know better about trading, you can learn a lot about online research. You can earn a lot of money from your job by doing trades.
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:23:24 AM

Same as me, I also work and trade together, even though I am new in trading because my friend suggested it, he always gives some advice about cryptcurrency giving some useful information for me, and he said to take a little of my money then invested by buying bitcoin.

patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 05:25:10 AM

i think we can do both with our job and trading together as long as we can arrange our time perfectly to have spair time for trading cryptos, but this is quite tired and we may dont have enough time for both, so we choose to work and trading both, we must think very careful, because it is not gonna easy.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:39:48 PM

In trading we can not get a certain profit and we can also lose, you need trading experience starting from looking for information by reading, following a group discussing trading, trying to trade (I suggest for a small fund), it will shape your skills and that important is not to give up easily and to control yourself.
Simply is if you can manage things better within time limit for your job and else, go for this combo. But as you have said, that is good too. If some person have such a job which is tiring and you can’t do anything after that rather you need an immense rest. For this one, I really suggest not to indulge in two different things. You will not be making things better in any one of them.
It is a good idea to have job as well as trading as it needs management of time and more efforts. The life is very fast nowadays and it requires more resources to be generated for your self so if have a side job along with your trading then you will be getting extra income from your job and so you can fulfill your daily expenses very easily. You can search in spare time and make profit by trading.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 656

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:10:09 PM

In trading we can not get a certain profit and we can also lose, you need trading experience starting from looking for information by reading, following a group discussing trading, trying to trade (I suggest for a small fund), it will shape your skills and that important is not to give up easily and to control yourself.
Simply is if you can manage things better within time limit for your job and else, go for this combo. But as you have said, that is good too. If some person have such a job which is tiring and you can’t do anything after that rather you need an immense rest. For this one, I really suggest not to indulge in two different things. You will not be making things better in any one of them.
It is a good idea to have job as well as trading as it needs management of time and more efforts. The life is very fast nowadays and it requires more resources to be generated for your self so if have a side job along with your trading then you will be getting extra income from your job and so you can fulfill your daily expenses very easily. You can search in spare time and make profit by trading.
This is what we should always put into our minds that 2 is really better than one when it comes to income or fund sources which would really sustain for our daily living and take care of our expenses or needs. We can really make this possible on having both things but the thing should be concerned is to handle both things carefully without compromising into other things.It wont really be a easy job on handling both things this is why time management will really be needed. If you succeed then it would surely pay off.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dboy3225

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:46:43 PM

The issue of trading with jobs is not a problem. Alongside the job as well, trading can earn a little extra. In order to make trading, you have to get a better idea of bitcoin and various altcoin. When the price of the coins decreases, then it is to buy and When the price of coins increases, then it has to be sold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: