Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:31:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: job and trading together..  (Read 17060 times)
therulemaster

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:49:08 PM

Yes, i do think it's really good because job is the main income and trading will be the passive income.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:21:47 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

you can set aside your monthly paycheck to play trading or investing in altcoin whose price is still below $ 10 and it would be advantageous if the altcoin and bitcoin you buy could rise to over 500%.
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

Well there are a lots of people who can be followed on twitter and there are lots of education tools regarding trading like the lessons in investopedia for beginners, anyway what makes you perfect is practice so when you get involved I am sure you would figure out by yourself
ferrydriver

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:10:51 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

On strategy I use is just to look for coins that have major updates etc coming up, these coins will often have a pump and I aim to profit from that. I trade BTC to these alts and aim to hold my bitcoin mostly so I can grow the amount I have and benefit from its price increases. I find this isn't too much work for me so I can manage it along side other commitments.
petrov trevor

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:56:23 PM

To combine the two holder, do not think about it, continue your work and look once in a while, this is the best way to have a good surprise
Rouse_creationsHostel

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:24:11 PM

Quit your job... Now you're on your way to become a crypto millionaire... Just remember to HODL some aswell when you're trading. And never go all-in.
Cryptolead

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

I think that the difficulty of trading is not only that it can take a lot of time, but that it requires discipline. A natural desire to be a millionaire faster can play a cruel joke.
I see 2 options as possible to become a cryptomillionaire. The first is the purchase of undervalued or new coins (yes this is more of an investment way). And after there is a normal deposit to earn stably your "3-5-7%" and not try to earn on the stock exchange 100%. In fact, 100% of profit is needed or enter the entire deposit or catch the moment when the coin makes X5 for example. The second case is not often, the first one breaks the manymanagement.
Yukyzu

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:44:16 PM

to find a good coin for investment you can compare the circumstances of some markets when you will be trading on your coins, if the value of the target coin has risen on that one market then its value will rise in other markets.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:53:10 PM

I think that the difficulty of trading is not only that it can take a lot of time, but that it requires discipline. A natural desire to be a millionaire faster can play a cruel joke.
I see 2 options as possible to become a cryptomillionaire. The first is the purchase of undervalued or new coins (yes this is more of an investment way). And after there is a normal deposit to earn stably your "3-5-7%" and not try to earn on the stock exchange 100%. In fact, 100% of profit is needed or enter the entire deposit or catch the moment when the coin makes X5 for example. The second case is not often, the first one breaks the manymanagement.

I think that the crypto market can also be realized as a way to obtain extra income, I do not think that necessarily all who try this business are called to become millionaires. Unfortunately in all activity related to trading, the money is not created from thin air and necessarily someone has to lose money out of his pocket for others to earn, therefore it is highly likely that any of us end up losing money instead of becoming a millionaire
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:02:52 PM

you should be able to adjust the time between the work you do with trading activities. because doing trading activities that means you have to focus. and all you have to do is immediately to start trading because by doing that you yourself will know about trading strategy.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
morrisby25

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:05:24 AM

if you are really interested in trading and find it as an easier method of earning as compared to the job then just go for it along with your job by taking little amount of time from your daily routine because being a newbie would definitely cause you to pass through a series of losses. So get ready and go!
But at the same time, if you have passion for something and you believe it would give you much more, I see no reason why one should not do everything possible to get it.

I totally agree with you that no one should leave their job into trading unless they are sure they are good at it, they have been able to learn enough, have practiced a little and can really tell themselves they are sure and ready to go. Otherwise, it would be like losing on both sides as there is no salary and there is no profit from trade.
Its good decision to do both jobs and trading but this decision is best for only those people who can manage time for both work because regular jobs need more time and have tough work as compare to bitcoin work.
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:23:41 AM

you can work and coin investment in cheap price, and you only need to monitor when your work is done and the key do not easily get into the market, you can see all the coin that is suitable for investment at https://coinmarketcap.com

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

you should be able to adjust the time between the work you do with trading activities. because doing trading activities that means you have to focus. and all you have to do is immediately to start trading because by doing that you yourself will know about trading strategy.
Job and trading together are manageable, a job means the maximum of 8hours per day so will get sufficient time for trading activity also use the time properly to get involved in the trading, along with the job trading can also earn decent money.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:05:58 AM

Yes it is time to use your skills and talent of the time because times is precious if you are energetic and smart it is good to do both job and trading of online currencies in the present time if you manage time then it will make you successful in the future and i like to do both trading of bitcoin and other cryptos and job in the morning time is also good to do.

matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:12:51 AM

Wages and salary mentality rareky apply when it comes to cryptocurrency earnings! There is more than enough opportunity for you to make good income trading cryptocurrency and you must constantly research and observe to be able to picj winner coin!

Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:37:11 PM

There are so many ways to earn Bitcoin in a very short time just like gambling, as a matter of fact you can triple your profit in just a couple of minutes as long as you know to play with it. You can also try investing in trading, but make sure you have an idea how to work on it because trading is very risky.
As we know that bitcoin is full of good advantages so it’s also one of the good advantage of bitcoin that you can carry bitcoin with your study or any of your job or work bitcoin is very easy to use and you can also take your profit from it because bitcoin is very easy in use it need a little to earn and I, also a students and I’m doing online trade with this and I’m using its income on my education as well so you can continue your job with bitcoin.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:02:20 PM

It's not easy to enter trading if you have a job. Just research in this forum I know you can learn here, which coin you want to investing and 100% strategies you learn here. If your current job is easy then you may go for trading.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:36:45 PM

The most important resource you need for researching everything that has to do with trading is this forum and this section in particular. You are already in the right place. Take your time and learn as much as you can before you venture into the real trading business.
Laurayaki

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:38:33 PM

It is possible to combine the two, and it is besides a good strategy but for that it is not necessary to day trader, it is necessary to just hold, and to return in several months / years = big surprise!
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:54:22 PM

I plan during January to transition from my day job to day trading, already made a decent amount on weekly trading now i will try to do day trading as i think i will earn more than in my day job
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: