Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:19:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: job and trading together..  (Read 17057 times)
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:37:49 PM

When you have these two in life you may become succesful and at the same time being a wealthy person because when you have a job you can have money for your living and when you trade it doubles your money at the same time.

It may not necessarily true as trading involves risk and also instead of getting money doubled you can also lose out the money. Yes at times it is good if you can easily manage both thing simultaneously else it can even become hectic as you might be tired or frustrated from office and may not have time or strength to do manage the cypto currencies in daily routine.

perhaps a person has a job that he does not want to give up at all. Only in this case it is possible to have 2 classes, work and trade. I would make a choice in favor of trade, and work can be obtained at any time.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:57:35 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 12:17:04 AM by brainape

When you have these two in life you may become succesful and at the same time being a wealthy person because when you have a job you can have money for your living and when you trade it doubles your money at the same time.

It may not necessarily true as trading involves risk and also instead of getting money doubled you can also lose out the money. Yes at times it is good if you can easily manage both thing simultaneously else it can even become hectic as you might be tired or frustrated from office and may not have time or strength to do manage the cypto currencies in daily routine.

Yes it is not so difficult to continue the two in one time. we can give proper time to both of them. I do not think that one should quit his day job for cryto trading but should do proper arrangement to continue both of them properly. To me I personally giving time to cryto trading when I come free from my day job, but even if I get some free time during my day job I also manage to over view the market and even take a necessary action if I feel the need for that.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:46:51 AM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

if you are already trading, you must follow the current market movement, maybe by following the market you will find out the coin prices and know which coins are good to invest.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:50:35 AM

I think we can choose both, we can work while trading, we just have to manage the time to work and for trading, for example we can work in the morning and for daytime trading, it might be the right choice. how do you think ?

xnightly

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:51:52 AM

find a good balance of trading when not working on the job!
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:57:13 AM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

Trading here is the best thing to do but you need to consider the white paper and the coin potential. Research on the marketcap on the flow of movement of a certain coin.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
7Pro

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:59:59 AM

If you having a daily job I suggest you stick to that properly - trading crypto is a risky business and its not recommended for the faint hearted and the panic sellers. However I wont discourage you from trading and so here are my ideas.

If you ask about what currencies to invest in I suggest Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. There are loads of other crypto and altcoins that you can invest in like penny stocks but do your own research before you fall into a pump and dump scam shitcoin.

Research the market? Study the idea and the developer team of a coin and analyse the market from coinmarketcap.

Dont expect to do profits instantaneously - you might lose more initially that earn. But the key is patience and for bitcoin price rise/fall happens every day and you can easily make money from it.

Bitcoin, etherium and ripple are good suggestion but this time, after the run of ripple, i dont think now is good time to invest in it.
Etherium has very big chance to move up faster than bitcoin and ripple this time. So probably etherium and waves which still lower price are good choices
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:41:02 AM

I think we can choose both, we can work while trading, we just have to manage the time to work and for trading, for example we can work in the morning and for daytime trading, it might be the right choice. how do you think ?
It can be done, and I personally known someone who's doing it and gaining good profits from this activity, if you know how to balance your time then it
will be an advantage to you, find trading as your activity to spare your free time while still doing your day job seriously, from that attitude you won't get
bored and will continue to enjoy both earnings.

People who loves to find more extra sources of income can sacrifice their leisure to become success, if you have this mentality then combining
trading with your current job will work for you.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:09:54 PM

It should be kept in mind that during your daily job, have enough time for trading too, for researching on projects and icos, reading their white papers and put in some effort in doing so.
Investing by just hearing your best friend or from a pump and dump group might most of the time result in a loss.
Investing in the right coin will definitely give you lots of profit. And do these trading work during your break time and when you're free in between and after you get home. Utilize your time to the fullest!
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:52:35 PM

It should be kept in mind that during your daily job, have enough time for trading too, for researching on projects and icos, reading their white papers and put in some effort in doing so.
Investing by just hearing your best friend or from a pump and dump group might most of the time result in a loss.
Investing in the right coin will definitely give you lots of profit. And do these trading work during your break time and when you're free in between and after you get home. Utilize your time to the fullest!
you have rightly noticed and laid out, so I prefer a full-time working day for crypto currency. I think that if something happens, then you'll still find work, so it's better to quit everything and do full-fledged work on the crypto currency.
ILoveOnions

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:59:12 PM

Do good research on the coins.
A good starting point is this forum.
I love to watch the video's of Crypto love on youtube!
They have tradingtips as well!

Cheers and good luck!

Iloveto.dance
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:54:43 PM

Do good research on the coins.
A good starting point is this forum.
I love to watch the video's of Crypto love on youtube!
They have tradingtips as well!

Cheers and good luck!

I think if you have a group that shares the same cryptocurrency market, the same research and investment is great. When you study a project, I think you should consult with some of your experienced or friends to get a more objective view of the project to avoid getting too involved in the project. not good. I have a team of friends who share the same crypto with me and I feel that it helped me succeed today.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:28:46 PM

Trading is full time job and not something that can be done on a part time basis,Since the market is 24/7 most of the traders barely get a good night sleep because if they don’t close their trades, they might end up losing everything whiles they slumber.
brainape

Activity: 328

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:58:31 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 12:12:54 AM by brainape

Trading is full time job and not something that can be done on a part time basis,Since the market is 24/7 most of the traders barely get a good night sleep because if they don’t close their trades, they might end up losing everything whiles they slumber.
Yes trading can be consider as full time job even online and crypto trading but it think that if a person have day job or business still he can manage to continue these two at the same time and do not need to quit his day job for cryto trading, in fact it require a over view after some time and I do not think to manage to check the price after some time even if you are performing your day job or busy in your day trading etc.
inskraer

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:33:14 AM

The most powerful tool is information. Study this forum, have it all. The main thing is to learn how to filter useful and false information
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:53:10 AM

Every person wants to have an extra income monthly. Job while trading is not easy to do it together. If you want there is solution on it. You can do it together if boss or manager is not around, or maybe after your work hours you can do it at the night. Just don’t panic if the price is drop.  Good luck and take care of you time
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:51:32 AM

Very important to our life is job or extra income.In job we keep it good hard work and be patience to all things that we know in work.If you have a job but your salary is small you need a extra income if you know trading it is good to you earn extra income until you have a job.It is good combine your job and trading if you need earn more money for your family and expences.
marqonah

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:07:04 AM

work and trade if done together would be difficult, but if it works then the desire will be achieved. if in our work stay to work hard, and keep trying. in our work also requires patience, because every work requires process. in employment earned income is usually standard. then it can be offset by trading. for now a good bitcoin trade in my opinion. and to invest coins to get high profits, you should first monitor the bitcoin price. a way to monitor prices in my opinion by looking at a price increase chart.
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:47:12 AM

Without any doubt I haven't any intention to quit my real job, even if I still earning good income online from trading and working with Bitcoin and altcoins. Real job is also needed not only for money but also to meet people and enjoying the life.
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:13:25 PM

Trading is just an additional job, in my opinion. I can't leave my real job for trading because that's very risky. Trading involve many risks and its income isn't stable , you can earn and lose everyday depending with so many factors. So it is better to keep our real jobs while doing trading as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: