Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:13:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: job and trading together..  (Read 17062 times)
SneakyRik

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:16:12 PM

Trading is just an additional job, in my opinion. I can't leave my real job for trading because that's very risky. Trading involve many risks and its income isn't stable , you can earn and lose everyday depending with so many factors. So it is better to keep our real jobs while doing trading as well.

It is definitely possible to do so.. We just need to make our time frame for trading longer. For example, swing trading or position trading.. They work well if we have full time jobs since we can check the charts anytime when we're off from work and our next move doesn't have to be immediate.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

Trading is just an additional job, in my opinion. I can't leave my real job for trading because that's very risky. Trading involve many risks and its income isn't stable , you can earn and lose everyday depending with so many factors. So it is better to keep our real jobs while doing trading as well.

It is definitely possible to do so.. We just need to make our time frame for trading longer. For example, swing trading or position trading.. They work well if we have full time jobs since we can check the charts anytime when we're off from work and our next move doesn't have to be immediate.
Well, when others can why can't we. Honestly, I want to leave my job too but I am afraid with the upcoming consequence that it can brought in my life as we all know that crypto is so risky, that is why I have decided to have my own business first before quitting my job, but for far I am handling well with my job and a bit trading together and this makes me proud of myself.
elston6x

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:56:28 PM

If you don't have time to trade, for the better just hold strong fundamental coin like BTC and ETH, this way will more profitable and less risk than trading. Trading has become a very serious business that requires significant amount of time and efforts and if you want to do it properly and make sure to have at least some profit it's very hard or even impossibe to have some steady job besides trading
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:56:52 PM

When you trading it concentrates on the product which is sell by the seller, maybe it also means that sell behind the market place. Indefinitely when we say job it refers to what we do in order to gain more money or what we called salary. Even though if I were and I have to chose in that two choices, I go in a both all of them are profitable. It is the best option for generate huge extra income and this has been adopted by many people and they have earned a lot through their part time trading work
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:03:27 PM

This is the reason I call digital currencies especially bitcoin as public currency. It is not that easy to make money from day trading. Day trading requires too much attention of the trader. You need to keep an eye on the graphs of your coins to buy and sell them at right time. Day trading in short is very hectic and we should never ever waste time on shitty altcoins during a day trading
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:39:12 PM

Without any doubt I haven't any intention to quit my real job, even if I still earning good income online from trading and working with Bitcoin and altcoins. Real job is also needed not only for money but also to meet people and enjoying the life.
Both can be balanced together, and without any doubt, this is one of the finest jobs to do, that is trading along with the full-time job in this competitive and expensive world it's more important to earn other than the full-time job if the bitcoin gives that why can't you go for that.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:09:21 AM

I think we can choose both, we can work while trading, we just have to manage the time to work and for trading, for example we can work in the morning and for daytime trading, it might be the right choice. how do you think ?

That's true, you can choose both but you should know how to manage your time according to your daily routine. For me I created my set plan so that I can manage everything without forgetting something, and I think my strategy is very effective cause everything is doing well. Smiley
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:45:13 AM

I think we can choose both, we can work while trading, we just have to manage the time to work and for trading, for example we can work in the morning and for daytime trading, it might be the right choice. how do you think ?

That's true, you can choose both but you should know how to manage your time according to your daily routine. For me I created my set plan so that I can manage everything without forgetting something, and I think my strategy is very effective cause everything is doing well. Smiley

Exactly this both are good to take for cause we are able to earn more cause we are doing multitasking for so if you are to be work in a both then you may go through on it.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
khayecee13

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:28:56 AM

Your point is you have a stable job and you want to earn more?

Staying in your current work is recommended as this current job will be the source for your investment.
As for your investment to grow, you may have the choice to study the trade market for you to gain knowledge about trading such as reading books (e.g Trading Code) or you might want to place your money into safer platform wherein there can be financial managers that will handle your investments (e.g Mutual Fund, UITF, etc).

MaoNgu99

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:41:36 AM

I THINK you should hold the coin potential, profit will be very good in relative time, just you patience.  Tongue Tongue
mininghubby

Merit: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:45:43 AM

I THINK you should hold the coin potential, profit will be very good in relative time, just you patience.  Tongue Tongue
just  by patience .I don.t agree on you trading and job is really a good way to earn because in trading we don,t have to work 8 hours a day you can do trading even in a single our of the day .that is why if you do trading you can also do your job and this could not extend an effect to both job and trading. I believe that if you manage your time you can become profitable because time is money and if we spend our time wisely we can be more profitable.i think you  need to be focused  to do trading .
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:47:54 AM

I will choose trading instead of job, because I can see that there are more money in trading than job. In job you have a boss and schedule to follow but in trading you are the boss and you are the one who is controlling your work schedule.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:49:10 AM

Need to find a tools that will help you earn or save money. Calculate and forecast the dynamics of the market is helped by technical and fundamental analysis. Technical analysis predicts price changes in the future, based on an analysis of changes in prices in the past and makes decisions more justified. Fundamental analysis is used to study the financial status of the market in general, individual coins and their investment attractiveness. Read, learn, control risks, look for information
kamote291993

Merit: 16

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

Trading has become a very serious business that requires significant amount of time and efforts and if you want to do it properly and make sure to have at least some profit it's very hard or even impossibe to have some steady job besides trading. To my opinion trading is just too demanding and you have to take it very seriously so you have to choose, either job or trading
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

This is the best thing that you can do while having a day job. after your shift you can do trading. Trading is easy you just need to find out the right coin to profit. My advise is buy Bitcoin then use that to invest in an ICO that is very promising and going to be success then after the coin release in market wait for a month to sell your coin and I guarantee you a big profit.

Yes you can apply this strategy and it will definitely give you good profit.  Whats good about it is that you can have your job and do trading at the same time. Buy bitcoin that you can use for trading, buy an active coin to trade at the right price and sell when the price pumps and sure you will have salary and big bonus from trading.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:59:11 PM

This is the best thing that you can do while having a day job. after your shift you can do trading. Trading is easy you just need to find out the right coin to profit. My advise is buy Bitcoin then use that to invest in an ICO that is very promising and going to be success then after the coin release in market wait for a month to sell your coin and I guarantee you a big profit.

Yes you can apply this strategy and it will definitely give you good profit.  Whats good about it is that you can have your job and do trading at the same time. Buy bitcoin that you can use for trading, buy an active coin to trade at the right price and sell when the price pumps and sure you will have salary and big bonus from trading.
Everyone can learn from trading but for ICO investment, choose wisely for a long term trade. Separate both because you may never now when the ATH of a coin will be is last as the project were already dump.

owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:10:48 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....
Job and trading together is really good, we can save more money than usual. To choose a good coin, it is up to us, you can check what altcoins are good today and what are those who has a potential to rise in the future like bitcoin. You can also trade with bitcoin and some altcoins at the same time. Google can also help you searching a good coin and maybe some advice with friends who is in crypto world already.
andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:04:05 PM

Of course, you can and even need to combine trade and work. But do not forget to rest. If the car constantly works, it will quickly break down. A broken car is no longer needed by anyone  Wink
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:56:11 PM

Everyone can learn from trading but for ICO investment, choose wisely for a long term trade. Separate both because you may never now when the ATH of a coin will be is last as the project were already dump.
Honestly, the concept about ICO investment has changed by the speculator. Today, ICO is speculative, it isn't an investment form because only the speculator want to get fast profit through investment. Since few years ago, ICO investment take much times to get ROI and the ROI usually huge. There were not much scam project, but look at the ICO market now, many scam projects and many speculative projects.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:46:27 PM

Honestly, the concept about ICO investment has changed by the speculator. Today, ICO is speculative, it isn't an investment form because only the speculator want to get fast profit through investment. Since few years ago, ICO investment take much times to get ROI and the ROI usually huge. There were not much scam project, but look at the ICO market now, many scam projects and many speculative projects.

We're are in Crypto Space community there's a hype going around and we don't hold people's mind about that they've their own decision. ICO is good for project development, some are scam but if you going to look at some project they are pretty promising. Though some are speculative but if they deliver their project very well expect a huge return in a year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: