Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: job and trading together..  (Read 17060 times)
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:43:36 PM

This is the best thing that you can do while having a day job. after your shift you can do trading. Trading is easy you just need to find out the right coin to profit. My advise is buy Bitcoin then use that to invest in an ICO that is very promising and going to be success then after the coin release in market wait for a month to sell your coin and I guarantee you a big profit.

Yes you can apply this strategy and it will definitely give you good profit.  Whats good about it is that you can have your job and do trading at the same time. Buy bitcoin that you can use for trading, buy an active coin to trade at the right price and sell when the price pumps and sure you will have salary and big bonus from trading.
Everyone can learn from trading but for ICO investment, choose wisely for a long term trade. Separate both because you may never now when the ATH of a coin will be is last as the project were already dump.
Honestly, the concept about ICO investment has changed by the speculator. Today, ICO is speculative, it isn't an investment form because only the speculator want to get fast profit through investment. Since few years ago, ICO investment take much times to get ROI and the ROI usually huge. There were not much scam project, but look at the ICO market now, many scam projects and many speculative projects.

We're are in Crypto Space community there's a hype going around and we don't hold people's mind about that they've their own decision. ICO is good for project development, some are scam but if you going to look at some project they are pretty promising. Though some are speculative but if they deliver their project very well expect a huge return in a year.
We have a different idea and decisions that is why we have also a different decision on this matter. For me I will choose or do both job and trading together because I believe that I can do it even if I am having a hard time to manage my time because of this matter I particularly believe in my self and my capability.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:03:59 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....
Trading crypto currency and be doing full time job can be done simultaneously only if you can track the balance in your time management with trading crypto currency and full time job.
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:09:30 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....
you need to learn the basics first. dont jump just in the pool if you dont have proper knowledge bro

MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:23:29 PM

I do not see why would SOMEONE quit their job just to start trading, it doesn't make any sense at all.. it is like saying that i will leave my job just to start selling hotcakes in front of the train. You see? It doesn't make any sense at all.

Hello
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:20:51 AM

Both are good for money job and trading both are the good sources of money. At one time if a person do some job its good but from one source we can get limited amount of money while now a days people can’t be dependent on one source if we start trading its good for us to generate some extra money.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:21:37 AM

You know,  this forum is a tool to gain knowledge and information through sharing thoughts and help each other. Just keep reading when you have an extra time. I am sure that you will not be disappointed and make sure choose good coins with has a good platform.

kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:41:28 AM

You can use 3 strategies to make a profit on the cryptocurrency market.
This is trading, investing for a long time and buying tokens on the ICO.
Each strategy requires its own knowledge.
On the forum and on the Internet a lot of materials to learn.
It is very difficult to explain in a few words.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:21:51 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 03:31:27 PM by Cherylstar86

I do not see why would SOMEONE quit their job just to start trading, it doesn't make any sense at all.. it is like saying that i will leave my job just to start selling hotcakes in front of the train. You see? It doesn't make any sense at all.

lol, well actually I already met those people quit their job in order to fucos here in crypto currency community. The reason they quit their job because even they work for 5 years in the company they rendered their service for a long time which in trading they can just get it for just 6 months and that 6months are their extra time after they work during morning. How much more if they will work full-time in crypto could you see any doesn't make sense? Try to figure out this calculation dude. Regular job $12 per day (48hrs for 6days) $12*6days*4weeks*12months*5years a total of $17,280 while here in Crypto currency community; 6months $18,900. So you see, what's the difference?
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:01:47 AM

Of course, you can and even need to combine trade and work. But do not forget to rest. If the car constantly works, it will quickly break down. A broken car is no longer needed by anyone  Wink

Yes, you are right but there is no need to keep on checking the prices because we can able to keep our sell at our desired prices and start our daily job routine without any further tension about it.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:38:13 AM

Job and trading is excellent choice.But
if you have good job in which you can handle your trading also because mostly regular jobs are too tough and busy due to which trading with job become impossible. So if you can adjust your job and trading both then that is best choice. And remember that you should have time also for your family and relaxation because health is ist priority.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:58:31 AM

work and trade together very well to reduce the unemployment rate in the world.

It's unlikely to happen. If people make tons of money in trading, they will later quit jobs and then those numbers will increase. Employment will go more in demand because there are no more employees on those industries.

I dont think that employee for offline job will be high demanded by company because not many people decide to do trading instead of that job.
If there is anybody who quit the job then doing trading, thats only small amount of percentage

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:50:04 PM

It's unlikely to happen. If people make tons of money in trading, they will later quit jobs and then those numbers will increase. Employment will go more in demand because there are no more employees on those industries.

I dont think that employee for offline job will be high demanded by company because not many people decide to do trading instead of that job.
If there is anybody who quit the job then doing trading, thats only small amount of percentage
The fact is that in some cases there is a real opportunity to leave work and engage in crypto currency. many of us can earn several annual salaries in half a year. So make your own conclusions.
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:57:45 PM

The fact is that in some cases there is a real opportunity to leave work and engage in crypto currency. many of us can earn several annual salaries in half a year. So make your own conclusions.
salary from crypto can be 2x bigger than your work salary. but it may be the best option you should be able to use jobs and traders so you can earn salaries simultaneously. but make your choice.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
mhj

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:00:35 PM

it,s depend every people choice.i don,t like to job and i never try to find any job.really i like and love any business.if i not business of bitcoin so i believe it ,never can,t income lot of money.i continue my trading and bitcoin business.i love trading very much.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

Very important to our life is job or extra income.In job we keep it good hard work and be patience to all things that we know in work.If you have a job but your salary is small you need a extra income if you know trading it is good to you earn extra income until you have a job.It is good combine your job and trading if you need earn more money for your family and expences.
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:55:35 PM

all I can say is keep on going, you're on the right track working and trading is the thing I've been doing for months, all we have to do is time management in managing our jobs, trading, and family. If you want to invest in the world of crypto I recommend to prepare yourself for the worst and never panic that we need is just time in waiting for to get profit. researching what coin you're going to invest from social media, platform apps used, roadmaps, strong teams, and many more from ICO you want to invest

Md.Sufian

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:15:31 PM

It is very much difficult thing to do both the things and that too at the very same time. Trading itself is a very tiring job to do and you do need to spare lot of time for that. If you are having some permanent job, then it is better not to go for trading as you will be unable to do either of the things in a better way. Trade is better than job.
howlong358

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:23:19 PM

Their is no guarantee that you will earn monthly on Trading. it need time, skills and patience coz not all the time the currency that you will trade will go UP..

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:49:59 AM

Then you need to know,  do you want to invest for long term or short term,  if you invest  in bitcoin it is safer but maybe the profit is not as high as altcoin if you active in trading,  but invest in alt coin got more risk and the percentage of losing money is higher,  to know the best coin to invest is bit tricky,  there are so many things to research before invest,  but if you lazy to search just invest in top 5 coin in coinmarketcap
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:42:42 AM

In my opinion, its hard to do your job and trading together. Trading needs a lot of time. But if you can do both then go. Though trading is very risky. I suggest you to read articles about trading so that you can have enough knowledge on what investment are you going to profit.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: