Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:19:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: job and trading together..  (Read 17057 times)
Bariannen

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:00:32 PM

Job and trading together is possible, but it depends on your perseverance, time management and hard work. So if you were able to do it both then I don't see anything wrong as long as you both perform it excellent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:06:36 PM

I think need about 5 year to become a good professional trader to staring earning from crypto good money, until that time you will only earn experience in trading and will loose or earn money back again and again . Need a lot of practice and metal nervous to be a good trader , so u need to decide do u really want that way of earning money ?

I cannot be certain, but trade experience is not the same as "years of service". It would be inappropriate to set a clear duration to become a trader.
I think experience is the thing which is mush in trading bitcoin and altcoin as there are some conventions which if you will follow then you will be able to earn a good amount of profit. There are also some coins which do not have futures so the pumps of these coins will be only the bubble and it will not ensure your profit for long term so the person who will spend a good time in trade and crypto will know that which coins have the future and which coins do not have future.
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:35:04 PM

job and trading both together is a good way and many people like this because they know that both can be a good source of income and the young professional want to do many jobs together to make money and become the rich people in the world for me trading is also a good way and if we trade many currencies together then it is also a good way to make money now the bitcoin trading will be good the Ether is also good to trade so jobs are also a good source of income and through salary you can buy crypto as well.

PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:44:07 PM

job and trading both together is a good way and many people like this because they know that both can be a good source of income and the young professional want to do many jobs together to make money and become the rich people in the world for me trading is also a good way and if we trade many currencies together then it is also a good way to make money now the bitcoin trading will be good the Ether is also good to trade so jobs are also a good source of income and through salary you can buy crypto as well.
Yes, I have the same opinion with you. This is a very good way, combining job and trading together to increase your income. I have a few friends who have used this method to get more income and it is very effective. Moreover, trading is becoming a popular job and it can make a lot of profit. However, must be persistent because the trade is not easy and also need to manage time reasonably
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

Yes you can do job and trading together. You can keep a record of the coins history like currently Ripple coin is doing good in market.
The one thing I would like to add is that. During morning time the price of the coin increase  and during night the price falls.

Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

I don't think so it is workable for any of us to do both the things all the while. Both of the things are extremely tiring and you have to save a ton of time for both the things. You can't do both the things at the exceptionally same time. You have to concentrate on one thing at any given moment and afterward you have to buckle down with the goal that you might have the capacity to profit later on for having a superior life.
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:54:25 PM

I don't think so it is workable for any of us to do both the things all the while. Both of the things are extremely tiring and you have to save a ton of time for both the things. You can't do both the things at the exceptionally same time. You have to concentrate on one thing at any given moment and afterward you have to buckle down with the goal that you might have the capacity to profit later on for having a superior life.
The fact is that if you want to become a professional trader, badly you need a lot of time to control the exchange and your deposits. And this already indicates the impossibility of having a real job.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:20:20 PM

This is the best strategy to job and trading together. You can invest a portion of your salary in trading  every months. To do trading, you don't need to sit in front of your computer all day long. You can do it in spare time.
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:56:25 PM

it will be difficult if done simultaneously and depending on the type of work they have. because trading takes a long time you have to have a strong analysis in determining a different strategy with a Job has already the appropriate time

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:16:18 PM

If you really want to grow your money then the first point is never to rush on the cases like this, trading is a slow process you have to keep patience because if you make decisions in hurry then they can get quite wrong. At first, take some of your money round$10 or something starts to practice on the market for about 1 or 2-month experience is needed in order to convert your losses into profit. When you have gathered enough experience then you can earn around 10 to 15% profit on your investments per month.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:56:02 PM

This is the best strategy to job and trading together. You can invest a portion of your salary in trading  every months. To do trading, you don't need to sit in front of your computer all day long. You can do it in spare time.
Investing in salary is good but make sure only the money who are extra.  Because salary is for daily needs and monthly expenses what if the price of the coin you bought decrease for sure all of your money will gone.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:45:44 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 07:35:12 AM by KrishaBitcoin

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

For now trading is much risker than before because most crypto currencies are suffering due to some events that will not favor the crypto currency investments so therefore no good coins that are consider to be profitable at the moment because of the fact that when you buy the dip but it dips even more so better if we wait for the market to become stable again then invest.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
petorosconk

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:33:51 AM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....
the key is reading, in trading you need to know about the political news and developments of world investors, read also anything about crypto currency because then you can know what good coins you hold long term and which is good for the short term
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:00:53 AM

You can doing both just spend times 1 or 2 hours aday to analysis the market in fundamental and doing swing trading, you can still make money continuously if you learn more about the market, when best times to buy and when should be exit from the market. And technical analysis also will help you to decide when best time for it. So job and trading together is possible to make money in crypto market.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:13:57 AM

job and trading together will make you get a good profit, but you must be smart to set the time because work and trading can not be done simultaneously and you must be smart to set the time to always get a profit...

JehJeh121

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:19:56 AM

Trading can be a good alternative source of income. I suggest you to try the swing trading whein you will buy at low then hold it until the price will go up then sell when you are satisfied on your profit. Then buy when the price goes down.
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:01:49 AM

I think you should not be trading in its strict sense. Because you are currently holding another job, it would be easier for you to only invest and hold some credible coins. Do the buying during bloody altcoin days because during these times, the prices are really cheap. And then you can just hodl them. Buy only those that are on top and are very active in their project. Monitor them through their Bitcointalk threads or in their websites.
donte872

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:56:23 AM

Trading can be a good alternative source of income. I suggest you to try the swing trading whein you will buy at low then hold it until the price will go up then sell when you are satisfied on your profit. Then buy when the price goes down.
Thank you for your advice!!!
I think job and trading together have several benefits:
1. You will be financially richer
It is excellent when you can earn money from several income supplies
2. Practice skills to do multiple tasks at the same time
Starting to work more, you have to train yourself to do many things at the same time. Not only for your trading, you also have to manage time to work well in your workplace, which will help you be smart, dynamic and hard-working.
3. Your time-management skills will develop
When you go to work, you have to know how to manage your time so that you can complete the job as well as your trading. You will be busier, but appreciate your time better.
4. You will discover many things about yourself
Job and trading together will help you discover your "hidden" talent. You will have the opportunity to find strengths and overcome your weaknesses to adapt to your work.
5. Experience
Extra work is the perfect way to practice the knowledge and skills. You can earn a lot of experiences in the working process.
However, besides some advantages, there are also a lot of disadvantages while job and trading together, such as lack of time to enjoy your life, your relationships, being in poor health... Thus, We should learn how to balance them to bring the best results.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:08:07 AM

I think it's a great deal of trading and work in this process but you need time to get your job done well.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:24:33 AM

Do you have a full time work or not? If you have, it is difficult to spend much time for trading. Therefore, I wanna advise you invest in Bitcoin. Invest and forget, you will earn money.
That's if you invest wisely and if you must invest wisely, then you must create time to study and understand what you would be investing on, because  there really are no free lunch anywhere. If your trading activities are not backed by knowledge and skills, then it's best to forget it because that would be gambling. Take for instance a worker, who jumped into the cryptomarket with the intention of buying and HODLing, only to pay for Bitcoin at $19,xxx, would that be called a worthwhile venture?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: