Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:59:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: job and trading together..  (Read 17057 times)
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:27:39 PM

it can possible with good experience because if you are newbie and you are doing job and thinking you can do trading with your job then will be difficult and might be you will get the problem and the other thing if you are good qualified trading and heaving good knowledge of trading then may be you survive.
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:54:22 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....
I think that with a market that is fluctuating a lot and constantly like the present time, you should spend all your time to be able to track and plan the trade. The market is volatile and fluctuates in a very large margin, so it is very risky if you do not have specific plans for every possible situation.

You should follow the market at all times because the price of bitcoin is currently at $ 7400 a milestone sensitive.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:03:16 PM

I think I can earn limited amount of money every month. I want to invest my money in trading.How can I get a good
a good amount profit every month??How I research the market?How to find out the good coin to invest?Thanks in advance ....

I am actually doing the same thing for I believe that things would be better if we know how to manage our time appropriately. My salary from my current job is actually isn't enough so I chose to do trading while having it. It is just a matter of time management. As I do both, my financial status became better
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:04:50 PM

For me the trading is very good and now a days it is very difficult to do this with job and for me the best thing is to do trade with care and in the present time the market analysis is very difficult and for active day trading the market analysis is must and to do trade with care and knowledge then you can get profit in this market and crypto is over all good to use for the future.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:06:29 PM

Rather than quitting a job for crypto which is the most common problem of traders nowadays, it is still better to do both at the same time. We should be very wise to do multitasking. As I have my job, I am still able to do trading during my day off or my vacant time and I can stay that it is an effective way of earning.
Roksodhon

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:44:15 AM

I think it can be done. Well, sometimes work does not take a lot of busy time. So all of us can do both job and trading together just you know how to handle your time right time management is a must. And crypto trading is a risky business so it is good to have daily job.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:52:08 AM

The job satisfaction to be trading investmen on strategy this is not to say that trading is an easy business; it can be very tough to stay in for the long tearm.As we look at some different trading alternatives available this day you will see that you are able to enter the market, but your ultimate success depends on you. We will look at these options in depth to see what they offer career wise, or if they can simply be used to generate additional income of trading investment.The benefits of working with a trading firm can include free training, being surrounded by other successful traders, constant trading on job level trading system of strategy.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:31:20 AM

I think it can be done. Well, sometimes work does not take a lot of busy time. So all of us can do both job and trading together just you know how to handle your time right time management is a must. And crypto trading is a risky business so it is good to have daily job.

I agree that it can be done. Actually, a lot of people doing it now trading while working. Through their job they can increase their capital in trading.

Someone told me that trading is not that easy, it takes a lot of time in order to monitor the trading value. But if you were the person that is really good in managing your time,well i know soon you'll become successful in the field of trading.

One strategy here in trading while working is set a time that you need to monitor your trading then after back to work. Trading value is not stable, so it is really important to have a job.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
welcome kamu

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:31:33 AM

You must join the telegram or social media group before trading in altcoin to find information, never hesitate to trade!
do it or not at all!
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:41:47 AM

Job and trading can always go hand in hand!  There  is nothing impossible about it.  All that is required of you is to plan your time well in advance so that it can accommodate all that you set to do.  Trading required concentration.

mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:31:00 AM

Trading is almost different thing from the fixed job where one can get salary each month by just performing his duties in the office or factory as trading have the other requirements which is mainly based on planning of your business; however some successful people carry out both simultaneously.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:07:10 AM

I feel both these things are very doable. Unless you work at a site where there is no internet connectivity, trading is pretty much possible at any place and at any time. With the introduction of so many apps based on trading, the need to sell on a full fledged PC has been eliminated. Also, selling and buying coins hardly takes a few seconds and can be done during breaks or while travelling to work.
I myself do trading while I am at the office and managing trading plus job is very easy. Just the price fluctuations at times take a hit on your mood, otherwise a very easy way to make some extra money.
Yes, trading does not require much time and effort, and it takes only 10 minutes to read Bitcoin market news. We do not have to be an expert on time management. But we have to spend more time to become a professional trader.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Maksimus ZH

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:19:47 AM

The main thing get started! Start to study the market every day by little, start to observe the behavior of the cryptocurrency, start to study the exchange!
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:07:03 PM

I feel both these things are very doable. Unless you work at a site where there is no internet connectivity, trading is pretty much possible at any place and at any time. With the introduction of so many apps based on trading, the need to sell on a full fledged PC has been eliminated. Also, selling and buying coins hardly takes a few seconds and can be done during breaks or while travelling to work.
I myself do trading while I am at the office and managing trading plus job is very easy. Just the price fluctuations at times take a hit on your mood, otherwise a very easy way to make some extra money.
Yes, trading does not require much time and effort, and it takes only 10 minutes to read Bitcoin market news. We do not have to be an expert on time management. But we have to spend more time to become a professional trader.

I agree. Its possible and it's pretty much the best thing to do especially if the market is acting the way it acting now. You'd have your salary to spend instead of low valued btc which should eventually go up. Imagine if you need to spend 1k usd and you have to get that from your portfolio. That 1k usd may very well be doubled in equivalent once the market becomes bullish.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
clex_us

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:04:49 AM

Bitcoin and Crypto are also the best in the world right now. Why do not we take the time and concentrate on the cryptographic market? I witnessed many people picking up money in this market and how all of them became rich.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:20:41 AM

Bitcoin and Crypto are also the best in the world right now. Why do not we take the time and concentrate on the cryptographic market? I witnessed many people picking up money in this market and how all of them became rich.

bitcoin and crypto is the same because bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency. however cryptos such as bitcoin isnt really the best at all if you are only depending on it in order to get your income because the market of cryptos are not stable. same goes in trading. Not all times you can trade a coin because not all times the value are good. most of the times the value does sucks so much , like for example this month or year. its been a long time that the value is still stuck at a low price. right now , we always need a stable job in order to earn a guaranteed income.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:59:02 AM

It is possible to do that because I am doing the same working and managing my trading through mobile because sometimes it is very difficult to find the right time to sell but any way I am making little profits with trading. I am managing both of them perfectly according to my convenience.
rxtwo

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:07:11 AM

its wise my friend, actually you need some time to earn from your trading investment, so while waiting for it to grow your work can help so much with some other expense. and on the other hand, you can try other types of crypto currency related jobs, try to search some or even try what other advice to you. so atleast you can earn more for your investment, without taking out from your oun pocket. and at the end of the day, the bitcoin you invest is holded safely. but it is still up to you.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:13:12 AM

It is possible to do that because I am doing the same working and managing my trading through mobile because sometimes it is very difficult to find the right time to sell but any way I am making little profits with trading. I am managing both of them perfectly according to my convenience.

thats good choice for us.without leaving our main job and still trading bitcoin ,cryptocurrency make us still earning money every month.leaving job and being full time trader only can do if we have special skills and have enough money in our bank.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:16:11 AM

thats good choice for us.without leaving our main job and still trading bitcoin ,cryptocurrency make us still earning money every month.leaving job and being full time trader only can do if we have special skills and have enough money in our bank.

I'm doing offline and trading jobs, but I do not do it at the same time, I do trading after my offline job is done and at night I start trading for (short Terms)
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: