Bitcoin Forum
February 16, 2019, 10:46:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 23819 times)
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:46:46 AM

I did the same with you. There is no harm in investing you save bitcoins for the long term. If you save for your child, of course we are talking for 10-20 years. In that period of course bitcoins will experience many developments and changes, both in terms of equipment implementation and price fluctuations. So I suggest that you keep abreast of the bitcoins information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gildartzclive25

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:53:58 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
Hmmm, because of the uneasiness of some that Bitcoin might not last long enough, people are reconsidering it as a long term investment, but for me, BTC is a very good investment (in long term) because as we can all it's security is unparalleled and been the one who is standing at the top of cryptocurrencies (for the past years since cryptocurrencies are created). And like the gold that has been in this world for a very long time. BTC might last even if there are other currencies emerging, and the price is still growing even tho some alts and people and govenment is trying to take it down plus it is the original of this industry. A legend.
Genemind

Activity: 736
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:31:20 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh

I believe that it is a great advantage for our children to have saving of bitcoin that they may be able to use in the future. The thing is a lot of speculations has been around saying that online currencies could be the future of what we use now as money. The good thing about this as well, is that it's value could potentially increase in the near future.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ogini

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:41:27 AM

You have your password  giving you access to various wallet. They are all your document and proof of ownership.knowing its a decentralized banking form of Investment you don,t need a third party. At a time when your children can manage their wallet by themselves you can handover.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
DoublerHunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:52:06 AM

BTC

I believe that it is a great advantage for our children to have saving of bitcoin that they may be able to use in the future. The thing is a lot of speculations has been around saying that online currencies could be the future of what we use now as money. The good thing about this as well, is that it's value could potentially increase in the near future.
That is true that the value of bitcoin might increase in the future by more than 100% because the progress of bitcoin is keep on going up and a lot of people might adopt bitcoin in the next few years that will result for a huge move for bitcoin to go up and higher. Bitcoin savings for the children are the best because it can help them to have a good financial future also.

coin_island

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:07:40 PM

I think you should only do this if you have spare capital. There is risk involved and you do not want to jeopardize yours kid's future by putting all your eggs in the same wallet. As far as transfer of information is concerned, it depends but I would suggest you walk them through if they are old enough to understand (your call as to whether you give them the seeds words etc just now). You can also leave all the information in a safe deposit box to be accessed only when you are not 'around'. A bit more complicated but doable still.
Frostyroar

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:12:57 PM

BTC

That is true that the value of bitcoin might increase in the future by more than 100% because the progress of bitcoin is keep on going up and a lot of people might adopt bitcoin in the next few years that will result for a huge move for bitcoin to go up and higher. Bitcoin savings for the children are the best because it can help them to have a good financial future also.
I agree with you i personally save my bitcoins for my children this way when they become old enough they can start their own business and other things if they like to because bitcoin will be much worth by then and you can get more out of it.
crustycrab666

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:48:43 PM

Saving bitcoin for our children is a practical idea because no one can tell what happen tomorrow so its better to save money  or btc but before we can do that protect first our wallet and the private key  from hackers.Bitcoin is like an assets we can save it in how many years .

true, it's too risky. it's better to collect profit from bitcoin in fiat form and put in bank, I think it's safer. because we do not know whether digital money will continue to be as valuable as it is today.  otherwise there is a risk of losing when the wallet is hacked. should always be careful and keep the wallet safe.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
milandres0207

Activity: 222

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:55:59 PM

Savings bitcoin to my future family is nice idea because we need to plan for our future especially for our kids to have them also a good and better life, most of the bitcoiner here are plan to hold and save their bitcoin for their family.

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:15:55 PM

BTC

I suggest you engrave your seed and password or maybe 24-word-passphrase in a piece of metal (make sure you don't have anybody do it for you as that would compromise your password, you must do it yourself). It will create a form of a treasure map for your children Smiley

Stef9292

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:25:00 PM

Good investment, your childrens will thanks for sure. Diversify your investment in crypto so if btc will die in the next 50 years you will speculate on other like ethereum.
VladimirsV

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:25:56 PM

We all know that in one day, we will not be able to earn bitcoins anymore. All the money we can earn will be used to take care for ourselves and our family. So we should save a little bit for our children to support their future.
NRF

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:27:00 PM

I think that is really a good idea! If you have money you can save Bitcoin for your children. After 10 years, your children will have a good future
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:32:30 PM

Half of my earnings in bitcoin is for my savings for the future of my child. I don't save it on a wallet because i am afraid of hackers. So i exchange it into fiat and put it on a bank. 

sonny123

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:41:52 PM

thats my goal, to save btc for my children,i'm hoping when the time comes they can put it to good use 😊
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1006

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:46:03 PM

I think that is really a good idea! If you have money you can save Bitcoin for your children. After 10 years, your children will have a good future
If not at least try to earn through the available opportunities. Right now even reducing unwanted spending will help in earning good for the future. This might help you to a greater extent in the future, because the growth continues as well future is completely dependent on technology.

▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ██████▀       ▀████▄       ▄▄                 ▄▄▄
  █████           █████    ▐████                ▐████
 ██████         ▄█████     ████▌                █████
 ██████         █████     ▐████  ▄▄▄           ▐████▌   ▄██▄
  ██████▄               ▄▄██████████           █████  ▄████▀
   ████████▄       ▄▄█████████████▀  ▄▄▄▄      ████▌▄████▀  ▄▄████▄
     ▀█████████▄   ███████████▀▀  ▄████████▄  ▐████████▀  ▄█████████
        ▀█████████▄ ▀▀▀ ▐████▌   █████▀ ████  ███████▀   █████▀ ▀███
      ▄▄▄   ▀███████▄   █████   █████  ▄███  ▐███████   █████  ▄███▀
   ▄██████     ▀█████  ▐████▌   ████   ████  ████████▄  ████████▀
  ██████▀       █████  █████  ▄█████ ▄█████▄██████████▄ ▀█████  ▄██▄
 █████▀        ▄█████  ▐██████████████████████████ ████▄ ▀█████████▀       ▄████▄  ▄████▄  ██▄██▄██▄
 █████       ▄▄█████▀   ▀▀███▀   ▀▀██▀  ▀██▀ ▀██▀   ████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄      ██▀     ██▀  ▀██ ██  ██  ██
 ██████▄▄▄████████▀                                  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄████ ▄██▄ ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██
  ▀█████████████▀                                     ▀▀█████████▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██
    ▀▀█████▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█   ▄▀▀▄              ▀▄          █
 █  █▀▀█    ██▄        █          █
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████████      █       █
   ▀▄      ▀██████▌       █     █
    █        ▀████        ▀▄    █
     █         ▀█▌   █▄▄█  █    █
     ▀▄              ▀▄▄▀   █  █
      █                 ▄▄▄▀▀  █
       █        ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀       █
       ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

«
«
«

»
»
»
dragonbhai

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:49:54 PM

yes, i  think that's a good idea to save for our kids for the future so that we dont have to worry for the future because we have a saving for them and they are secure to the future also. So that keep bitcoin now from the future of our children.
hernanlazaro

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:52:50 PM

BTC

My primary purpose in earning bitcoin is for my future. I want to have a better future by achieving all of my dreams like having my own house and dream car and also to travel around the world. But i will also consider my future son and daughter. Im earning and bitcoin and setting aside some for them and for their studies.
Anonaneadone

Activity: 209

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:05:01 PM

this must be a good idea. if you save a bitcoin for your children and they can only use bitcoin in a few years. the bitcoin will increase. this is like investing but for the goods of your children. in future your kids will become adult and will thank to you as a parent that you do such a unique style of having good care of them by saving bitcoin and because of that they have a better life.

nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:42:48 PM

Saving in a diversified portfolio for your kids is an amazing thing to do, and one that could make them incredibly wealthy one day, due to the power of compounding and time. BTC is part of that portfolio for me.
I totally agree with this assertion that saving in a diversified portfolio is a great way of giving our kids a great future. Saving in Bitcoin is undoubtedly on of the best ways of ensuring time value of money for your kids.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.