Bitcoin Forum
February 19, 2019, 10:06:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoins for your Children.  (Read 23819 times)
Mike Mayor

Activity: 560
Merit: 510

Gambling Investment Fund

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:12:16 PM

saving bitcoin for the childrens future is a nice idea but we need to think it first because we all that the price of bitcoin is not stable.
for me i keep my money in safety place and save bitcoin for a cost and for immediate use.

I think it's the best idea to do for your child. You will have t teach them how to use Bitcoin too so maybe they can earn some doing small chores around the house or some small work for pocket money. They can save some of it up little by little so when they order they can afford a car or continue with their investment for a good future where they will have financial security.

GIFcoin

Gambling
Investment Fund
  Invest in a working business  .......        ✔︎ 
  80% of the net profits are shared .....      ✔︎ 
  Profit share token     ✔︎ 
Follow us & check out the .      whitepaper     .
Website    Announcement    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
annanava

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:27:44 PM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh

Just like others investment methods, cryptocurrency has gained space in the world of saving money. Mining or saving crypto is a great way to ensure some money to your children. I recommend you the best, which is propthereum.io because it will fit your necesities.
A.nayem

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:37:34 AM

#Saving in a diversified portfolio for your kids is an amazing thing to do, and one that could make them incredibly wealthy one day, due to the power of compounding and time. BTC is part of that portfolio for me.I think that this is the best thing to do if you have a family and you want to secure your family. If you want to have a great future then you should save bitcoin for your children and you should do a lot of work before you reach to the point that you can relax and feel safe with your savings because if you will become greedy in spending money from bitcoin then the savings will not happen because the problem is from you.
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:58:36 AM

Yes it is indeed a best way to save up for your children especially for expenses for their schooling and until they graduate. It will be a good start for them to use the funds that you invested and save from bitcoins. If you're going to compare it with real investment market, investment in bitcoin is much better and more efficient. Plus, the value of bitcoin is way way different from the currency value of our actual money. So digital currency like bitcoin is ideally good to start up for savings for the future.

███████████ ▌    GABROTECH    ▐ ███████████
   DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  
White Paper   ◈   Twitter   ◈   Facebook   ◈   Telegram   ◈   Token Sales
Loopper

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:01:14 AM

saving bitcoin for the childrens future is a nice idea but we need to think it first because we all that the price of bitcoin is not stable.
for me i keep my money in safety place and save bitcoin for a cost and for immediate use.

I think it's the best idea to do for your child. You will have t teach them how to use Bitcoin too so maybe they can earn some doing small chores around the house or some small work for pocket money. They can save some of it up little by little so when they order they can afford a car or continue with their investment for a good future where they will have financial security.

A good move to make your baby's future better, this is a very brilliant idea  Wink

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:27:10 AM

Like every other investment such as real estate, stocks and other forms of investment we know that you can invest in that kind of things and then you get something like say a Certificate or a Binding Document as a proof that you are part of that investment, now that of bitcoin all you have is just your address, your password, key and seeds as proof of the ownership of the wallet.

BTC

So now if one is considering buying bitcoins and saving for his/her children in the future is there any way to do that with bitcoins apart from having to write down your details somewhere. I'm asking because with that kind of stuff if no one knows your seeds or password no one can get the coins. Huh Huh Huh
I printed out a paper wallet for my bitcoins that is for a long term investments for the future of my children. I have save bitcoins for them.  What I earned from my jobs here online will go more for my saving of bitcoins.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:10:57 AM

BTC

The only way your coins will ever be stolen is if you became careless. Negligence is one's fault, not others. If you left your private infos lying around (so to speak) for others to see or have access to, that's your fault. Yes, I believe that investing in BTC is a good way to earn and save for our kids' future. But we have to be smart and diligent so to avoid having others take advantage of our earnings.

QuartzMen

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:13:49 AM

We need to get together for the future of our children because we do not want any more for them.
jj007

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:21:50 AM

No doubt a great idea from your side for ones children.Actually it will make any one tension free from the future of the children and whatever kind of money the children want in the future one can give it to them in the shape of BTC.
Cammo01

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:29:34 AM

I've put a couple away for our first born recently, for me its a fairly safe investment with huge growth potential!
cutie04

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:39:34 AM

I agree to this idea because this will very helpful to our childen especially their financial support to the school needed.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:03:43 AM

BTC

well it is a good idea but it is very risky you'll not sure if bitcoin will be operating at the moment when you have kids. it is better to convert your bitcoin to money once it get its value high then invest it in a bank in form of a fiat.
Agreed. You cannot predict anything about future, and when it comes to currency then its very hard to say something, try to find some promising projects and get into it, be wise during investment and be keen to your project.

Be committed and be patient when you get your profit make some property of it and keep some safe in bank for the future, but converting bitcoin to money in today's age is necessary in m view point

▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ██████▀       ▀████▄       ▄▄                 ▄▄▄
  █████           █████    ▐████                ▐████
 ██████         ▄█████     ████▌                █████
 ██████         █████     ▐████  ▄▄▄           ▐████▌   ▄██▄
  ██████▄               ▄▄██████████           █████  ▄████▀
   ████████▄       ▄▄█████████████▀  ▄▄▄▄      ████▌▄████▀  ▄▄████▄
     ▀█████████▄   ███████████▀▀  ▄████████▄  ▐████████▀  ▄█████████
        ▀█████████▄ ▀▀▀ ▐████▌   █████▀ ████  ███████▀   █████▀ ▀███
      ▄▄▄   ▀███████▄   █████   █████  ▄███  ▐███████   █████  ▄███▀
   ▄██████     ▀█████  ▐████▌   ████   ████  ████████▄  ████████▀
  ██████▀       █████  █████  ▄█████ ▄█████▄██████████▄ ▀█████  ▄██▄
 █████▀        ▄█████  ▐██████████████████████████ ████▄ ▀█████████▀       ▄████▄  ▄████▄  ██▄██▄██▄
 █████       ▄▄█████▀   ▀▀███▀   ▀▀██▀  ▀██▀ ▀██▀   ████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄      ██▀     ██▀  ▀██ ██  ██  ██
 ██████▄▄▄████████▀                                  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄████ ▄██▄ ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██
  ▀█████████████▀                                     ▀▀█████████▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██
    ▀▀█████▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█   ▄▀▀▄              ▀▄          █
 █  █▀▀█    ██▄        █          █
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████████      █       █
   ▀▄      ▀██████▌       █     █
    █        ▀████        ▀▄    █
     █         ▀█▌   █▄▄█  █    █
     ▀▄              ▀▄▄▀   █  █
      █                 ▄▄▄▀▀  █
       █        ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀       █
       ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

«
«
«

»
»
»
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:04:26 AM

If you already have family, saving bitcoin for your children is really good. Doing bitcoin is a good start to earn money for your children; for their personal needs, for fees in school, for their activities, health and more.

bluehalk

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:31:33 AM

Buy a bitcoin > send it to paper wallet > laminate that paper > store it in ziplock sandwich bag > tell your wife about it (no don't tell your wife, she will take it and run away with someone else) > if you can afford a safety deposit box, store that sandwich bag in that safety box and will that box to your children.

Problem is not the wallet nor about storing it. The hard part is about recovering it without your help while keeping it secure.

Another option is wait for someone to come out with blockchain technology which stores this information privately/securly and have smart contract in them which allows the said information to be passed onto your children only at certain age.

Australian banks are looking into private blockchain to store the bonds.
May be the banks should invest in digital safety box based on blockchain (Store your bitcoins, itune purchases, email addresses, etc) which can be willed to your benefactors.
Linx18

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:39:04 AM

Yes, bitcoin is increasing daily. If you keep Bitcoin amounts at 4-5 years, i think will be 3-4 times more than the current market. Which can be used in future for our children and can make their life beautiful. This is the certainty for a father or mother.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:12:46 AM

No doubt a great idea from your side for ones children.Actually it will make any one tension free from the future of the children and whatever kind of money the children want in the future one can give it to them in the shape of BTC.
I've put a couple away for our first born recently, for me its a fairly safe investment with huge growth potential!

I agree to this idea because this will very helpful to our childen especially their financial support to the school needed.

I think you are getting it all wrong, OP is not telling us that saving bitcoin is good for your sons and daughters and for whoever it is. The question is, how will you keep your coins so that it will still be usable in the future and that it will be safe?

Anyway, If we are talking big amount, and you want it to be safe from intruders in your house, better go to any well reputed bank and ask for a safety deposit box. It might cost you a penny but atleast it is safer there compared to your house.

bluehalk

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:19:07 AM

I think you are getting it all wrong, OP is not telling us that saving bitcoin is good for your sons and daughters and for whoever it is. The question is, how will you keep your coins so that it will still be usable in the future and that it will be safe?

Anyway, If we are talking big amount, and you want it to be safe from intruders in your house, better go to any well reputed bank and ask for a safety deposit box. It might cost you a penny but atleast it is safer there compared to your house.

One these days needs a digital safety deposit box with smart contract in built based on blockchain, so its permanent, unalterable, and safely passed on given the criteria are met (smart contract).
Storing digital wealth in physical location!! In next 20 years we would be beyond that.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:25:16 AM

Saving bitcoins for children are very important today. It is very useful for the sake of children. Bitcoins are very helpful for all of us especially for the future of our kids or children. Bitcoins are the one that can help our children to sustain their financial especially for the most important thing in thier life which is the education. We all know that Education is the best weapon to success in life but we can fullfil this with the help of bitcoin. Bitcoin can be the one to make their children's dream come true.

LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:47:09 AM

That's good idea to insure the future of your children..to have them a great future someday Kiss Smiley
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:04:45 AM

since I've read this tread I've saved bitcoin for my future because bitcoin's value keeps growing day by day, and I never see how many bitcoins I have, I only sell a small bit of bitcoin I have. because I believe in the future the price will be more expensive
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.