Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is an asset or currency.  (Read 8511 times)
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:42:30 AM

I hear from many sources that btc is used for trading much more than it is for goods and services; doesn't that make it an asset ??
and is that necessarily a bad thing ?? and what can we do about it as a community ??

It is an asset wherein you can use it to purchase things virtually. And asset that will earn income when it pump.
This also serves as a currency where in you can convert it to other crypto if you want and make other transactions.

William1978

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:43:55 AM

If you turn to experts on this issue, they certainly will say quite categorically that the crypto currency does not have the classic features of the currency.If it's currency, it will the best currency with safe, fast and easy. If it's asset, it will best invest your money on this for future.
James1977

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

Bitcoin is a currency not an asset.For example gold is an asset.If Bitcoin is legal to a certain country, it will be used as a currency to nuy things and if not, probably it will be an asset that will be stored and earn profit as its value is increasing.
teoco161

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:54:25 AM

I consider bitcoin as currency and also investment. this is the advantages possessed by bitcoin, I can do various transactions easily. otherwise if i use bitcoin as an investment then i can get many benefits.The price of bitcoin is so high. For that reason, bitcoin is now an asset. People hold it as a future asset.Many people change their life with the help of this currency. So, they believe that it aslo an asset.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:14:59 AM

I hear from many sources that btc is used for trading much more than it is for goods and services; doesn't that make it an asset ??
and is that necessarily a bad thing ?? and what can we do about it as a community ??

It depends on how you use your bitcoin. For me its either of the two, it could be both. If you buy it online for something you like it could be a currency.if you are investing and hoslinh your bitcoin then it could be an asset. Either way, bitcoin brings good thing in financial aspect of our life.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
crussaders1411

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:32:55 AM

personally I'm a bitcoin it's a pretty good asset for its future prospects, now more and more people are familiar with bitcoin ,, thanks

HotFriesCoin.com                
THE FIRST STABLE PROGRESSIVE COIN
Values Increases ▲   Never Decreases ✖
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:16:46 AM

Bitcoin works best at both but it is more recognized nowadays as an asset rather than a currency. Mainly because trading it yields profit to the investor and sometimes selling it also does. However, bitcoin also works good for buying goods and services that are provided on the internet obviously because it was meant to be a currency.

ANGEL_VOISE

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:36:38 AM

I think i prefer the assets, because many people prefer to invest compared with the transaction. They begin to invest their assets in the form of bitcoin, because they believe it will be a universal commodity, so prices will continue to soar.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:41:38 AM

I think both are appropriate as bitcoin nicknames because in addition to digital money that can be used as a source of bitcoin income can also be used as a future asset because it can have an uncertain price and when we buy cheap and save it and bitcoin when the price rises we will sell it and will have good profit Wink
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:44:33 AM

From the beginning the creation of bitcoin is as a currency, but as time goes by the bitcoin price increases and continues to increase so bitcoin is preferred as an asset.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

To me Bitcoin is not an asset,it is a well currency. Many may use that as an asset but to me it is a good transactional currency. Let's say if we want to transfer a good Amount of money from one place to another then undoubtedly the best choice will be crypto currency. Because, it will be fast, less time consuming and it's safe to me. So instead of an asset I think it will be best to use it as currency.

LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:02:01 AM

Bitcoin is a asset which provides a good foundation to obtain a bright future. In the same manner it can be used as currency in all transactions.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:59:54 AM

Bitcoin is asset nt a currency only few merchants accept bitcoin as currency in reality bitcoin is long term asset
Mjeramirez

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:22:46 AM
Merited by Polonium (1)

Right now bitcoin more becomes an asset than an actual currency, people are buying bitcoin as an investment, many are holding and selling when the value increases, bitcoin nowadays become a profit generating platform. Though Bitcoin can really be a profitable asset, its purpose is to a currency, a decentralize form of money that can be use easily in every transaction offline or online. I think this purpose can only be achieve when its value becomes stable.

chaosrift

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:30:12 AM

It's both.Bitcoin is the digital crypto currency currency .Digital cryptocurrency to becoming a revolutionary assets .because the value of bitcoin keeps increasing.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:31:44 AM

Right now bitcoin more becomes an asset than an actual currency, people are buying bitcoin as an investment, many are holding and selling when the value increases, bitcoin nowadays become a profit generating platform. Though Bitcoin can really be a profitable asset, its purpose is to a currency, a decentralize form of money that can be use easily in every transaction offline or online. I think this purpose can only be achieve when its value becomes stable.
Bitcoin is a digital crypto currency and it is also an asset that is really popular today as a great asset in gaining a huge profit on a verry simple way.I believe that bitcoin is really a good asset because of its volatility it really give as an amazing  return of our investment.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:38:14 AM

Bitcoin is a digital crypto currency and it is also an asset that is really popular today as a great asset in gaining a huge profit on a verry simple way.I believe that bitcoin is really a good asset because of its volatility it really give as an amazing  return of our investment.

Bitcoin is digital currency so it not asset. Bitcoi future digital. Now most of the people invest the bitcoin for the future growth and improve the business process. It any time to change the prices. It good opportunity for the people growth. It helpful to connect the country for the improve for the country economy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
acell101

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:52:03 AM

Its an asset,it is one of the most successful assets on the world right now because it's a global speculation."
Unlike a currency, which is used to assign and exchange value, an asset has its own inherent value based on what people will pay for it. It is not a currency because currency has a stable market value.Come to think of it when you use a currency to buy a grocery, you and the grocery shop both expect the value of the money remain stable between the time you order and the time you pay. The bitcoin is  unstable, sometimes it's up and sometimes it's down, but we cant deny the fact that bitcoin has the highhest value.
clubchain

Activity: 95
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:33:20 AM

Bitcoin is a currency for me. It has an investment value that can be used as a medium of exchange. But I do not think it has become an asset.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:04:51 AM

Bitcoin is an asset because the value of the assets are rising and some time fall. same is the bitcoin the value of the bitcoin rise most but some time fall. while the value of the currencies are considerable to be fix. the value of the currencies are not going so high and not fall so hard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: