Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:00:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  (Read 13409 times)
enkiamo (OP)

Activity: 345
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:52:03 PM

Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  Why or why not?

With all the recent developments coming from XTRABYTES, could this all-inclusive platform push XBY into a top 10 spot on CoinMarketCap by the end of 2018?

Anyone who hasn't heard of XBY yet can read their Announcement.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0

Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:57:09 PM

The price of this coin has risen sharply a few months ago, a small possibility for this coin to go back to the moon, but no one knows in the world of crypto whether pump or dump
SupremeGoose

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Patience and wisdom is a key

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:11:33 PM

I think it can happen at the end or in the middle of Q1 2018. They are preparing some marketing material, infographics etc. Xtrabytes Slack is very active now, that's a very good sign. But, time will tell.

ThatsABity

Activity: 116
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:16:04 PM

I think top 10 is a bit optimistic. But certainly a project with great potential if they can deliver what they promise. I would say: end 2018, top 50.
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:25:57 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 08:02:00 AM by Yankeeruinx

Really excited for this project, what is being built here is genuinely ground breaking.

It's security is 51% attack proof and even quantum resistant while being flexible enough to upgrade as advances in technology are made.

It's transaction speed is near instantaneous which is incredible for mainstream adoption and real world use cases.

It's platform is extremely flexible allowing drag and drop Dapps in all popular programming languages unlike many other platforms. ICO's can be launched directly from it with simplicity.

It has a built in DEX in the form of X-Change, instant messaging and many other features on the core platform.

X-Vault for secure decentralised data storage.

Seriously this is the most undervalued project I have ever seen, it does everything and not only does it just do everything but it does it better than the competition who only focus in one single area, it's crazy.

Will it be in the top 10 by the end of 2018? If they deliver it will be in the top 3!!!

https://www.xtrabytes.global/

Edit:

The more I think about it, Xfuel is a genius idea.

Xfuel is used as payment for the development of XBY but what gives it value?

Well once node registration opens XBY's supply is going to drop dramatically and the price will skyrocket off the back of that. People will be scrambling for a way to get nodes as cheap as possible. Dev team start selling their Xfuel and people buy it up to help part fulfil the node so Devs get paid. Not only that Xfuel can only be traded on X-Change so all those node holders are getting a kickback from transaction fees on using that module and this is only the beginning.

End result - Dev team gets funding, XBY has a huge network of nodes for stability, Xchange is a proven concept and more pairings will be added, Node holders are making $$$$'s off the service fees, everyone wins. It's incredible when you think about it!!!
XBY_Gar

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:27:39 PM

This is still a relatively early project but it appears to be building some momentum in terms of development. A lot of this development is being coded by a programming prodigy named "Borzalom", and much of the side projects are handled by a community of devoted volunteers with little to no payment (until recently with XFUEL). The team is very enthusiastic and believes in Borzalom and the passion is really contagious on SLACK. I think XBY can be at least a top 50 coin by mid 2018, but may take a little longer to reach top 10. I really do believe XBY will get up there because it's not just another token; this is an entirely new crypto platform.
realistic1

Activity: 155

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:46:13 PM

Soon tech and big exchange comes this thing will bust out.
Nick J.

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:12:14 PM

Im not sure this coin will get this big that fast!
Iv looked over the website several times and read the whitepaper and its obvious that if they deliver what they promis, then it will have a pretty big advantage over Tokens like Neo and Ethereum.
But i just think those two have a too big advantage over XBY due to the head start.
Ethereum is already the darling of the corporate elite to build their industry upon and ICO's are popping up every day like mushrooms.
Neo is in second place and is IMHO doing things better then Ethereum and had ICO in 2015 and only just now had its first ICO token on its chain.

XTRABYTES looks to do things even better then both and with more ideas for the future and obviously super fast tx speed from what i hear, but still its waay behind and no one knows about this coin.
Iv been asking around in other slacks trading channels and nobody have heard of it.
So sorry guys. U may have the best tech, but thats not always anough.

But i hear registration of nodes are soon to be released, so im obv gonna pick up a few in case im wrong since the coins are still dirt cheap.
Im just being realistic here. No FUD.
krizniq

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:27:01 PM

One have to fall in love with this insta sent-receive feature, all we are already in can see.
This is definitely something extraordinary in crypto world and definitely aiming to change whole industry.

Top10 in 1year will be too quick, but why not.
Top50 would be bit better and sustainable rise for me.

If it can be it to top10? for sure, might it be in 2018? It might, future is bright.

Looking for investment tip? XBY OMG and ADX, thank me later Wink

If you love me -> BTC: 1JLwEteSwyV3uUXN9dVvSqBnt3nbTHeS6i | ETH 0xb3F6aCa84d2513A444FABcd4dbFb256a82FdE610 Thanks! Cheesy
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:02:51 PM

I've been a supporter of the coin since April.  It has had its share of ups and downs.

I think that they are moving in the right direction by coordinating a marketing effort, which is, quite honestly, what XBY was lacking.  The strength and weakness of XBY was that it did not have an ICO for funding.  It resulted in a tight nit community taking on efforts as volunteers. It also resulted in XBY falling to the wayside, as investors were looking for quick profits through the ICO bubble.

The advent of XFUEL gives the ability of being paid to contributors.

Could it be a top 10 coin?  Sure, why not.  IMO, some crap coins have made the top 50.  Marketing and tech release here is the key.  XBY already has a solid community behind it, working hard for the benefit of the coin.  Once the wider crypto world sees the potential here, then absolutely, it can compete with other coins that have piles of btc to throw at marketing.

I've always been an underdog type of dude.  And XBY is ready for its comeback. 

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
enkiamo (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:07:37 PM

With the upcoming marketing push, the sky is the limit.  As noted above, no one knows about XTRABYTES yet.  That is about to change.
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:09:30 PM

I dont know how people expect it to rise and pass the all time high while listed in shitty exchanges.. This project is a long term investment and it will sure rise when things start rolling and xby gets listed in major exchanges. Just wanted to point that out cause some people are looking at the price and not the coin itself.
NikeNem

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:12:46 PM

I think that one day this crypto currency will be minimum a top 50 coin, now the question is when ? The problem with Xtrabytes is that this currency is unknown for most people for the moment.. Xtrabytes team has to solve this problem..
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 07:15:48 PM

If everything goes well and all plans will come to real we will be in top30 for sure.

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:01:44 PM

I dont know how people expect it to rise and pass the all time high while listed in shitty exchanges.. This project is a long term investment and it will sure rise when things start rolling and xby gets listed in major exchanges. Just wanted to point that out cause some people are looking at the price and not the coin itself.

This is true, hopefully a top tier exchange will be coming in the near future to get things rolling.
enkiamo (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:10:35 PM

This is true, hopefully a top tier exchange will be coming in the near future to get things rolling.

I would think bigger exchanges are going to add XBY fairly soon, as more and more people demand it.
marqric

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:13:49 PM

This is for sure will happen IF the tech delivers as promised/designed. Together with good marketing and efficient project delivery, everything is possible.
Nick J.

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:46:43 PM

Does anybody knows of other coins/tokens that has 1sec or less tx speed like XBY?
Cuz that is huge imho.
Especially external Payment services should be stepping over each others feet to build upon a module once tech is released i would imagine.
PeoplePower

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:12:12 AM

Yes, I really believe that Xtrabytes will be a top 50 cryptocurrency if not the top 10 by the end of 2018. Others have already posted the information about XBY and their opinions so I'm not going to repeat all of that. I advise everyone to learn more about this exciting investment opportunity and groundbreaking new blockchain technology.

Yes, it's a cliche but this is going to the moon!
cau

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:42:45 AM

Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  Why or why not?

With all the recent developments coming from XTRABYTES, could this all-inclusive platform push XBY into a top 10 spot on CoinMarketCap by the end of 2018?

Anyone who hasn't heard of XBY yet can read their Announcement.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0

New Marketing lead straightaway started to execute his job, thanks for it!

TOP 10 by next year is pretty much a big task. First step will be to get a working product, when the first step which project team is pretty much focused then it get traction among the big exchanges followed by good volume and increase in price.

Aiming top 10 within 1 year MAY happen in crypto world, but to sustain its place I want it to be an organic route.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: