Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:40:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  (Read 13403 times)
cau

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:51:18 AM

Im not sure this coin will get this big that fast!
Iv looked over the website several times and read the whitepaper and its obvious that if they deliver what they promis, then it will have a pretty big advantage over Tokens like Neo and Ethereum.
But i just think those two have a too big advantage over XBY due to the head start.
Ethereum is already the darling of the corporate elite to build their industry upon and ICO's are popping up every day like mushrooms.
Neo is in second place and is IMHO doing things better then Ethereum and had ICO in 2015 and only just now had its first ICO token on its chain.

Valid concerns, but the advantage of XBY (and NEO) over ETH will be the ability to support multiple existing languages than the need to learn altogether a new one

No scalability issue. Scores over NEO and ETH
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muncuss

Activity: 634
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:39:55 AM

It's possible, but it's hard. I'm one of xby supporters but i don't think it will be at top 10 in the end of 2018. Xtrabytes is full of tech terms but ppl don't know what's the benefit for cryptocurrency or its user. Need more marketing, hype, promotion etc
kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:54:18 AM

How the fuck can this fail. Once the next wave of nodes happen which I recon most will be taken cause people love having nodes with XBY cause they fucking rock getting services fees of Dapps. So work it out, there will will be 100M circulating supply once everyone scrambles for most if not all of these nodes. That means a market cap of 100m will mean a price of 1$ for each XBY. But even more amazing is a marketcap of even 10M which we already bounce around that figure would mean a price increase of 7 times the current price now.

When next level nodes come you better be holding cause this shit will blow the fuck up!! Then everyone gonna see the tech and quality of XBY and it will make an even bigger moon shoot. Fucking Guaranteed.
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:09:57 AM

How the fuck can this fail. Once the next wave of nodes happen which I recon most will be taken cause people love having nodes with XBY cause they fucking rock getting services fees of Dapps. So work it out, there will will be 100M circulating supply once everyone scrambles for most if not all of these nodes. That means a market cap of 100m will mean a price of 1$ for each XBY. But even more amazing is a marketcap of even 10M which we already bounce around that figure would mean a price increase of 7 times the current price now.

When next level nodes come you better be holding cause this shit will blow the fuck up!! Then everyone gonna see the tech and quality of XBY and it will make an even bigger moon shoot. Fucking Guaranteed.

Look like we won't have to wait too long for either as I have been hearing the rumbling of Node registrations happening sooner than people might think. These nodes are almost comically cheap at the minute for how much profit they will generate once the Dapps start rolling out.
Yankeeruinx

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:03:29 AM

The more I think about it, Xfuel is a genius idea.

Xfuel is used as payment for the development of XBY but what gives it value?

Well once node registration opens XBY's supply is going to drop dramatically and the price will skyrocket off the back of that. People will be scrambling for a way to get nodes as cheap as possible. Dev team start selling their Xfuel and people buy it up to help part fulfil the node so Devs get paid. Not only that Xfuel can only be traded on X-Change so all those node holders are getting a kickback from transaction fees on using that module and this is only the beginning.

End result - Dev team gets funding, XBY has a huge network of nodes for stability, Xchange is a proven concept and more pairings will be added, Node holders are making $$$$'s off the service fees, everyone wins. It's incredible when you think about it!!!
cryptophrenic

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:06:59 AM

I don't think so, but it's a very valuable coin, great ROI on this one !
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:07:30 AM

Yeah we really missed the point or at least I did. We focused on xfuel which is just a funding solution instead of the drop in circulating xby to only 100m.

Nick J.

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:00:56 AM

Im not sure this coin will get this big that fast!
Iv looked over the website several times and read the whitepaper and its obvious that if they deliver what they promis, then it will have a pretty big advantage over Tokens like Neo and Ethereum.
But i just think those two have a too big advantage over XBY due to the head start.
Ethereum is already the darling of the corporate elite to build their industry upon and ICO's are popping up every day like mushrooms.
Neo is in second place and is IMHO doing things better then Ethereum and had ICO in 2015 and only just now had its first ICO token on its chain.

Valid concerns, but the advantage of XBY (and NEO) over ETH will be the ability to support multiple existing languages than the need to learn altogether a new one

No scalability issue. Scores over NEO and ETH

Well, iv just heard a older interview with Vitalik and where he speaks of multitude programming language. So i think they have that ability too or atleast will have it with some of the upcoming updates like Casper.
Also it will get faster im sure. But i havent heard how fast. But would love to know if anyone has ETH.

I know Neo talk about haveing Multiple programming language and they have plasma to speed up things.

So competition may come down to security!
Not sure what the stats are on the topic on these coins.
But we all know of the DAO hack on ETH.
Thats basicly all i know.
Maybe others could chime in?
Yankeeruinx

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:59:37 AM

Well they have just launched a huge hacking bounty to test their security so I guess they are confident in it. Also interest in it must be building as a 0.5 BTC buy order has just appeared at peak price so someone is trying to accumulate quickly without alerting anyone not paying attention.
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:35:29 AM

I sold all my xby coins because there are some negativity on the slack channel of xby among its members and I think the red flag on xby is still not yet solved, however I still believe that xby will overcome this problems but not gonna overtake the top 10 coins presently on the marketcap index until the end of 2018!
rafter_01

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 12:07:17 PM

interesting. I'm going to be looking into this coin seems like the future is bright.

Price at the moment is reasonably cheap so probably a good time to splash Smiley
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:21:44 PM

Getting to the top 10 will be difficult, but top 50 would already be a 20x increase. If the supply is adjusted on CMC to the new circulating supply, top 50 would be a 100x increase even. Haven't seen any other coins that will allow you to program your own modules (in any language you wish) so that might be a game changer.

Arguments on Slack indeed seem to be solved, let's see how everything progresses  Smiley

lamborghini223

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:35:58 PM

a project of may to lason but my missing the job
noonc

Activity: 111
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:45:11 PM

The difficulty is large, because as the number of developers entering the blockchain industry, the speed of technology updates is surprising.Conservatively, XBY entry into the top 30 is promising.
SupremeGoose

Activity: 168

Patience and wisdom is a key

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 01:35:22 PM

Oh, I wrote the wrong year in my first post in this thread!  Embarrassed

Q1 2018 TOP 10 COIN is unrealistic IMHO. I meant 2019! In the first quarter of 2019 XBY can be in a top 10 coins, not 2018 - sorry, my fault! At least a made someone a laugh a bit, perhaps.  Embarrassed

PS: In Q1 2018 - maybe stable top 100.

Ruggito

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:47:34 PM

Yep, top 10 in some months seems to be too optimistic even for the crazy crypto world. Cheesy . Beside that, I love the project and its innovations, let's see what will happen

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Yankeeruinx

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:19:49 PM

The more I read up on it the more incredible it sounds, it’s hard to digest of this info. I understand this is a huge project that encompasses many different areas as opposed to most projects that focus in a specific area but there must be a way to get clearer messaging out about it. Genuinely feel if people understood this project and what they have coming then it’s M-Cap would be x10 of what it is currently just on speculation alone.
Fatoshi

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:37:32 PM

Yep, top 10 in some months seems to be too optimistic even for the crazy crypto world. Cheesy . Beside that, I love the project and its innovations, let's see what will happen

Once the penny drops that we will end up once nodes are done with 100m marketcap and the price has to go 7 just to maintain the current low marketcap we will moon. Probably today.  Grin

Nodes with xby arent like normal masternodes. They are like small cloud busineses thst will earn from future Daaps so we can be sure most will be filled quickly just like lv1 were in a few days. Boom!
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:08:26 PM

Oh, I wrote the wrong year in my first post in this thread!  Embarrassed

Q1 2018 TOP 10 COIN is unrealistic IMHO. I meant 2019! In the first quarter of 2019 XBY can be in a top 10 coins, not 2018 - sorry, my fault! At least a made someone a laugh a bit, perhaps.  Embarrassed

PS: In Q1 2018 - maybe stable top 100.

Hey, nothing wrong with being a bit optimistic.

Look, the thing that sucks is coins that are complete garbage can make the top 10.  Bitconnect for example.  No tech. Ponzi.

XTRABYTES, on the other hand has huge tech potential.  Very cheap in satoshi value.  The speculation alone can catapult it much higher. 

I think that with the marketing push starting, and upcoming releases, there is no reason why XBY cannot atleast regain its former spot in terms of Marketcap. 

There is much more to be desired now, then there was before. 

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:32:33 PM

I am really excited by the way the community is participating, the technology is slowly showing what it's capable of (and sounds revolutionary) and the marketing being led and done by now. I don't know if top 10 is possible but damn, top 50 alone would be a great investment.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: