Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:41:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  (Read 13413 times)
Crazy8Balll

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:57:30 PM

And here comes another sockpuppet brand new account opened only to scream XBY is a scam. What a sad life you must have.

what? im crazy8ball on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7pivqi/any_news_on_the_company_registration/ lots of people agree with me.

Man, anyone can see from your post history that you opened up the account here only to "scream" XBY is a scam.

any update on the company registration, did CCR tell you yet and why can't they submit the paperwork with the sensitive details blacked out? it doesn't take 2 weeks so someone is lying huh?

Nothing personal, I just hate trolls. Look, the team was clear from the very beginning: no fixed deadlines. You and me don't get to decide when they release updates and details about their work. You can either decide to invest or sell your stack, nobody is forcing you to stay but this doesn't mean you have to flood the internet with your FUD, without presenting any real proof of the project being a scam.

Welp true, gotta help the new investors be careful with so many red flags though  Grin
mapie88

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:01:24 PM

And here comes another sockpuppet brand new account opened only to scream XBY is a scam. What a sad life you must have.

https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7pivqi/any_news_on_the_company_registration/ lots of people agree with me.

Man, anyone can see from your post history that you opened up the account here only to "scream" XBY is a scam.

any update on the company registration, did CCR tell you yet and why can't they submit the paperwork with the sensitive details blacked out? it doesn't take 2 weeks so someone is lying huh?

Nothing personal, I just hate trolls. Look, the team was clear from the very beginning: no fixed deadlines. You and me don't get to decide when they release updates and details about their work. You can either decide to invest or sell your stack, nobody is forcing you to stay but this doesn't mean you have to flood the internet with your FUD, without presenting any real proof of the project being a scam.

Welp true, gotta help the new investors be careful with so many red flags though  Grin

Of course, anyone can express their concerns.

Zitzenfuzler

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:59:21 PM

Dude, a white paper is nothing else but a presentation of your cryptography-based project. It is not required if the website provides enough information. You know, the doubts that are spread about the project itself are just too crazy. The XBY developers really work on this and dedicated their whole life to it. They really invented PoSign and it could really be Top 10 in this year if everything works as expected. And for now, everything looks good. Everyone can participate in the testnet, the communication is great. Everything is going as expected and they did it in less than one year. I am following XBY since March 2017. I really thought it was risky and did not invest too much as I had the same doubts as you have now. But now there is no reason for these doubts anymore. Their invention is great. A multilingual platform with 10k tx/s. I think it is strange to found a company and get a patent as I think everything should always be open-source, but I can also understand it because other coins could just implement it before XBY got enough popularity to be the approved pioneer.
Crazy8Balll

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

Welp true, gotta help the new investors be careful with so many red flags though  Grin

Dude, a white paper is nothing else but a presentation of your cryptography-based project. It is not required if the website provides enough information. You know, the doubts that are spread about the project itself are just too crazy. The XBY developers really work on this and dedicated their whole life to it. They really invented PoSign and it could really be Top 10 in this year if everything works as expected. And for now, everything looks good. Everyone can participate in the testnet, the communication is great. Everything is going as expected and they did it in less than one year. I am following XBY since March 2017. I really thought it was risky and did not invest too much as I had the same doubts as you have now. But now there is no reason for these doubts anymore. Their invention is great. A multilingual platform with 10k tx/s. I think it is strange to found a company and get a patent as I think everything should always be open-source, but I can also understand it because other coins could just implement it before XBY got enough popularity to be the approved pioneer.

Evergreencoin took a year to register their company...how do you know it will be this year and why has there not been an update at all in 3 weeks?

Is it hard to just go on the reddit and say "hello! This is taking a while due to such and such!" and why can't they post the application with the information blacked out?
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:11:37 PM

Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  Why or why not?

With all the recent developments coming from XTRABYTES, could this all-inclusive platform push XBY into a top 10 spot on CoinMarketCap by the end of 2018?

Anyone who hasn't heard of XBY yet can read their Announcement.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0

I doubt it! theres alot of better ICO now and most of them are capable too do such thing to be on top 10, there are new cryptocurrencies that are new yet on the 10x or more now with such a good market! people now are looking for a better coin with project and less than a dollar coin.

Crazy8Balll

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:35:37 PM

Welp true, gotta help the new investors be careful with so many red flags though  Grin

Evergreencoin took a year to register their company...how do you know it will be this year and why has there not been an update at all in 3 weeks?

Is it hard to just go on the reddit and say "hello! This is taking a while due to such and such!" and why can't they post the application with the information blacked out?

How do you guys know that CCR isnt this exit scammer?
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/7pvhae/why_is_nobody_talking_about_this_you_guys_are/
Zitzenfuzler

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:51:59 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/7pvhae/why_is_nobody_talking_about_this_you_guys_are/

Okay you are mr. FUD confirmed. Do you have no life at all? Just wait some weeks
Crazy8Balll

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:54:08 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 05:05:40 PM by Crazy8Balll

Okay you are mr. FUD confirmed. Do you have no life at all? Just wait some weeks

No FUD, why more weeks and why no update?  Huh
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:17:29 PM

The coin is certainly interesting and the technology seems to be unique, but there is a small trick in this, if the technology is really unique, then a high enough chance that there will be some kind of critical error or simply everything will go wrong ... this happens and therefore one should not forget about the possible risks and enter into all your capital in one coin! In any I wish good luck to the project and further development!
Crazy8Balll

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:19:15 PM

The coin is certainly interesting and the technology seems to be unique, but there is a small trick in this, if the technology is really unique, then a high enough chance that there will be some kind of critical error or simply everything will go wrong ... this happens and therefore one should not forget about the possible risks and enter into all your capital in one coin! In any I wish good luck to the project and further development!

ik that feel I just watched mybit drop 10k satoshis near instantly and saw XBY drop 600 sats near instantly yesterday on cryptopia and recover at a lower ATH crypto is volatile as sin lol
Zitzenfuzler

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:28:18 PM

ik that feel I just watched mybit drop 10k satoshis near instantly and saw XBY drop 600 sats near instantly yesterday on cryptopia and recover at a lower ATH crypto is volatile as sin lol

It is. But patience is the key. If I wouldve held just my first investment on bittrex (a lot eth, a lot ripple, a lot litecoin and monero) I would be on my yacht now. Just buy some xby and dont look at the xby chart a few months, you will be amazed!
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:51:07 PM

XBYwill not be in the top 10 this year. And I doubt about the next year too. But this project has a good future and I would buy coins in order to store them for 2-5 years. Maybe this will bring me a good income.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
Zitzenfuzler

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:01:30 PM

XBYwill not be in the top 10 this year. And I doubt about the next year too. But this project has a good future and I would buy coins in order to store them for 2-5 years. Maybe this will bring me a good income.

New Announcement, including Github and Whitepaper, here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2725299.msg27886132#msg27886132
Lappenhaendler

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:21:05 PM

I recommend to wait and see if they can proof anything. Many people don`t know anything but say wonderfull project.

And while FUDers often use Newbie accounts, scammers do so too.

Look into the main thread who is most passionately defending XBY by calling critics FUD. Check it out!!!!

Guys like CryptonPrime, Newbie account, posting here in XBY and also ATB Coin (which is btw a 100% scam) and in both cases he calls people FUDers and says wonderfull projects.

And even more, he tells how much money he can waste, stuff like; Its okay if I loose 1-2 Bitcoins if it fails, but I m sure it goes to the moon.
You really think serious investors would say stuff like that? Even for people with 100 BTC, I doubt they throw their BTC around carelessly.

And even worse, he is not the only fishy guy that seems to have a track record in defending scam projects.
Can be coincidence? No daubt it can be. I m not a god to know everything. But like 90% of all projects I ve checked out and asked questions I wasn`t completely ignored and called FUDer.

And there is annother thing that annoys me a litle:
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-best-cryptocurrencies-to-invest-with-6-000/answer/Josh-Scot-1

For me personally this is a bait strategy. I haven t seen an article with an invest recommendation like that for top coins. Not even EOS or other stuff, besides scam.
BTW the author belongs in someway to XBY but is tagged as "Food Business Owner (2008-present)".

He seems to write 3-5 articles a day with more or less the same content praising XBY and telling you its a top 10 in 2018. Sorry but this is laughable.
3-5 posting a day as business owner? I might be an idiot, but I can not imagine this right now.

Again, be carefull, make sure you check as good as you can on this. I personally wish I m wrong and it delivers, but untill then I wait. Cuz of the fishy smell.
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:03:47 PM

I still can not understand why a lot of people are trying to hype XTRABYTES, well, it is a good coin, but it doesn't have a working product, why it is still on the top 120? I dont know.

This coin is useless, it is plenty of good coins on the market at the moment.

But a top 10? i do not think so.. being in the top 10 means that xtrabytes should be worth more than $10.

Let's see how it goes, but for me, it is impossible.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
umadormyron

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:26:38 AM

No you're not...
Crazy8Balll

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:54:01 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 11:07:18 AM by Crazy8Balll

No you're not...

Yes I am...
...and still no update...and it's almost 4 weeks...why is there still no update...
Also lol @ them censoring questions of a "hero member" about the patent on their thread
Quatrier

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:38:40 AM

Hello all,

I sent money from the Xtrabytes wallet (latest version) to Cryptopia 12h ago. There's still nothing appearing on Cryptopia. It's usually MUCH faster.

The Block Explorer indicated only 300 confirmations. Is this normal? And how many hours will it itake?

https://blockexplorer.xtrabytes.global/tx/a83fad744a3865f910be7bf5bf56e927fbafb7270c1b51f1e96f286c24969d62/address/BSqaFDHxzgA81DNuoyxhw6wbff6jDNZm7Z

Thanks for your help.
Crazy8Balll

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:56:44 AM

Hello all,

I sent money from the Xtrabytes wallet (latest version) to Cryptopia 12h ago. There's still nothing appearing on Cryptopia. It's usually MUCH faster.

The Block Explorer indicated only 300 confirmations. Is this normal? And how many hours will it itake?

https://blockexplorer.xtrabytes.global/tx/a83fad744a3865f910be7bf5bf56e927fbafb7270c1b51f1e96f286c24969d62/address/BSqaFDHxzgA81DNuoyxhw6wbff6jDNZm7Z

Thanks for your help.

Um...I think deposits on cryptopia are frozen for XBY, the wallet has been in maint for like a week Sad it seems that no one can withdraw or deposit for a while now which is why I feel that the price is overpriced since no one can sell their share unless it's already on the exchange
Quatrier

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:01:38 PM

Hello all,

Thanks for your help.

Um...I think deposits on cryptopia are frozen, the wallet has been in maint for like a week Sad it seems that no one can withdraw or deposit for a while now
Oh I see. I didn't see any information about that on their website. Will the money automaticaly arrive on Cryptopia when they fix it?

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: