Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:12:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  (Read 13413 times)
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:11:04 PM

Hello all,

I sent money from the Xtrabytes wallet (latest version) to Cryptopia 12h ago. There's still nothing appearing on Cryptopia. It's usually MUCH faster.

The Block Explorer indicated only 300 confirmations. Is this normal? And how many hours will it itake?

https://blockexplorer.xtrabytes.global/tx/a83fad744a3865f910be7bf5bf56e927fbafb7270c1b51f1e96f286c24969d62/address/BSqaFDHxzgA81DNuoyxhw6wbff6jDNZm7Z

Thanks for your help.

Um...I think deposits on cryptopia are frozen, the wallet has been in maint for like a week Sad it seems that no one can withdraw or deposit for a while now
Oh I see. I didn't see any information about that on their website. Will the money automaticaly arrive on Cryptopia when they fix it?

Thanks.

It should, yes Smiley

umadormyron

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

And here comes another sockpuppet brand new account opened only to scream XBY is a scam. What a sad life you must have.

what? im crazy8ball on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7pivqi/any_news_on_the_company_registration/ lots of people agree with me.

No you're not...

Yes I am...
...and still no update...and it's almost 4 weeks...why is there still no update...
Also lol @ them censoring questions of a "hero member" about the patent on their thread

No you're not you frauding piece of garbage
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:16:31 PM

Being in the top 10 is a bit impossible for XBY. It will take a of time to be on the top 10 because there are more qualified coins for those spot.

Crazy8Balll

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:46:32 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 03:10:43 PM by Crazy8Balll

And here comes another sockpuppet brand new account opened only to scream XBY is a scam. What a sad life you must have.

what? im crazy8ball on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7pivqi/any_news_on_the_company_registration/ lots of people agree with me.

No you're not...

Yes I am...
...and still no update...and it's almost 4 weeks...why is there still no update...
Also lol @ them censoring questions of a "hero member" about the patent on their thread

No you're not you frauding piece of garbage

Onoz the jig is up *runs* lol (also on a serious note, any update available yet on this project after 4 weeks?). There's been legendary and hero members asking in the official thread as well and no response, why can't CCR come online and explain why the wait is so long?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2725299.60 A legendary member asked here and CCR is ignoring him / her

........why would anyone avoid answering important questions for 4 weeks and not even give an update?
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:10:58 PM

You are a funny dude.

https://www.reddit.com/user/crazy8ball17

You troll coins on reddit . . and are downvoted extensively.  I think you do need to go back to /Biz, like you mention on Reddit . . you are clearly out of your element here.

You realize also that its the weekend right?  

Also please try to understand how bitcointalk works . . .

CCR was last active: January 11, 2018, 11:18:14 PM
You can check this if you were more familiar with the forum here.

The post you are referencing was posted today. So, how is someone supposed to respond if they haven't been logged in since late Thursday night?

And just throwing around "OMG these guys are hero or legendary members" is also something that people do who are unfamiliar with this forum.

Nice attempt though. Thanks for playing.

Some people in crypto will do all they can to cast doubt on a project . . its cliche . . .

If you are unsatisfied with the current news, you are not forced to buy. Plain and simple. Sounds like you are unsure of your investment.  Maybe something like the traditional stock market is more your style.  Grin

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Crazy8Balll

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:12:51 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 03:35:36 PM by Crazy8Balll

You are a funny dude.

You troll coins on reddit . . and are downvoted extensively.  I think you do need to go back to /Biz, like you mention on Reddit . . you are clearly out of your element here.

The post you are referencing was posted today. So, how is someone supposed to respond if they haven't been logged in since late Thursday night?

And just throwing around "OMG these guys are hero or legendary members" is also something that people do who are unfamiliar with this forum.

Oh, I guess so, i'm just so used to him censoring everyone lol. Does CCR have an ETA on the patent and company approval and why is it taking so long?? I'm not the only person who wants to know but everyone here does (note: I'm not calling it a scam, just wanna know why the silence and ignoring your investors and as you read in the reddit forum, it should have been done by now so something is fishy). As a major player in the social media campaign, you should have access to this information to assure your investors but there has not been a response in weeks...

Also fish remember, your investors are top priority, don't hide information and call it FUD if something is wrong here, it casts doubt on the project...at this point, it's not trolling since I'm not calling it a scam, but it's the plain truth lol. Have you noticed that alot of people are beginning to doubt the project due to the silence and the way CCR acts? If you and CCR keep it up, when the wallet DOES accept deposits again, people are going to panic sell and the price will drop. The only reason that it hasn't right now is because of the freeze on deposits and withdrawals.

If you care about your investors fish, you will go out of your way to explain why all this fishy business is going on with the delays and lies when it should not be

The fishy business with this project is just too much fishfishfish! (Sorry, I had to...)
Crazy8Balll

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:40:48 PM

....And Fish ignores me instead of explaining why there's not even an effort to update about the patent and company registration, ultra-typical XBY mod who doesn't care about their investors   Cry It only takes 5 seconeds to type a response that says it was delayed due to such and such, but Okay then...
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:57:38 PM

Fish ignore him. It is non sense to waste your time to read his stupid posts Wink
Crazy8Ball - I am surprised that you have not got bored to write the same thing over and over again. Nobody takes you seriously. Do not have your own life?

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
Crazy8Balll

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:00:28 PM

Fish ignore him. It is non sense to waste your time to read his stupid posts Wink
Crazy8Ball - I am surprised that you have not got bored to write the same thing over and over again. Nobody takes you seriously. Do not have your own life?

Okay, why has there been no update on the patent and company registration in weeks when people are losing faith? or are you just gonna ignore me too? lol it's not very befitting of top management of XBY to treat their investors bad and withhold information...
If you haven't noticed, people are beginning to notice what's going on and the way you treat your large bag holders AND small bag holders  Undecided

Also have you read all the posts that's been on the boards lately? Alot of people are beginning to doubt the project, not just me so I think people care about news, updates and clarity
Crazy8Balll

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:07:51 PM

And my friends....this is why this project is seen as a potential scam *shrugs* no clarity, no honesty and just censorship and being ignored by management for asking legitimate questions...
umadormyron

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

You are a funny dude.

Some people in crypto will do all they can to cast doubt on a project . . its cliche . . .

If you are unsatisfied with the current news, you are not forced to buy. Plain and simple. Sounds like you are unsure of your investment.  Maybe something like the traditional stock market is more your style.  Grin
bro, this clown is frauding as me...

https://i.imgur.com/DpjAj7X.png
Crazy8Balll

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:27:41 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 04:41:27 PM by Crazy8Balll

You are a funny dude.

If you are unsatisfied with the current news, you are not forced to buy. Plain and simple. Sounds like you are unsure of your investment.  Maybe something like the traditional stock market is more your style.  Grin
bro, this clown is frauding as me...

https://i.imgur.com/DpjAj7X.png

Nah you're a friend so its fine, i'm not as trollish as you are though, but i'm more concerned about all the trouble that's happening with the project, the secretive nature and the scammy nature of it as you have seen. or rather, can you explain why the management refuses to give ANY updates and just blocks anyone who asks after 3-4+ weeks of expectation by everyone? maybe you can ask them because they blocked every single person who asked legitimate concerns about it (that's why i'm not trolling, but just asking legitimate questions only to get blocked and ignored...)

If management blocks you and ignores your question and refuses to even answer properly on reddit and other social media, how is this project not shady? does it not take 5 seconds to write "it was delayed due to such and such"? Two management people posted here and both said ignore for asking legitimate questions, I didn't call it a scam this time but asked actual questions as you have seen, which proves something is fishy at this point !
Crazy8Balll

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:44:38 PM

the future no one knows.
all of these things may happen.
but it might be hard to coin XBY haha
I vote top 50 Grin

It can become top 10 if they were honest and open XD (and if they allowed a real third party company to audit the zoltchain and post results which would protect the new technology from being stolen and prove that it was real)  but instead they ignore their investors, lie and censor anyone who asks legitimate questions, how will it go anywhere but up to top 200 or top 300 if they treat their investors this way?

When cryptopia allows deposits again, the price is gonna drop significantly due to the way they act...
Omnopon)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:08:07 PM

I think that this is not possible - it's in 60th place  on coinmarketcap, although it's show good growth, but for the TOP 10 it's needs a miracle!
Lappenhaendler

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:24:09 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 10:02:35 PM by Lappenhaendler

Its not only crazyball asking questions, he is just the only one who continues agressively. It is a dissapointment that there is no proof of the superior technology. Its easy to say we are better and ez top10.
Basically thats what every scam projects tells to bait people. But I m not calling this a scam project but I want clarity. And I was asking for what, 2 weeks in the main thread, then it was closed and all questions where ignored.
But I got invited into your wonderfull forum, which I decided rather not to use, simply because I prefer neutral ground.
And maybe also because there have also been made suggestions and questions asked in your forum aswell and they also have been ignored.
Like the question about the team I ve seen no further information.

BTW fishy how can you not understand the other point of view? Your PR team makes advertisment with stuff like: "where its best to invest your 6000$?"

and then you have not even told in which country this company will be registred and whats with the patent. There is practically 0 proof of this tech, but there is a obvious baiting strategy.
And its also obvious how the team is ignoring mentioned concerns and also remarkable to see Newbie accounts defending this project.

Everyone who spent some time with research on several projects in the crypto-sphere knows there is a lot of scam going on. And developers should always watch out make everything understandable.
Clarity should be in your own interest. But it seems like 0 fucks given.

And in the forum there is this story told about borzolan being a victim of the bitmox scam and now he is rebuilding this. It sounds good, and maybe its true. But I ve seen people telling, he lost his money and now he wants to make a scam on his own. Not sure if I saw this on reddit or somewhere else. There is a percentage (who knows maybe 10-20%, maybe more) of people who would say this project is a scam.
This can t be acceptable, especially if it isn t as hard to resolve.

And if Borz is a scam victim how can he not understand that clarity and proofs are important?? I mean, why would he copy the behaviour of a scamer for a legit project.
For me this sounds a litle like: A cmon bruh I got scammed too, u can trust me bruh, just gimme your 6000$! Plis no questions!

PS cryzy8ball stop ignoring my questions
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:06:10 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 02:16:06 AM by fishfishfish313

ok, here goes:

For Lappenhaendler:

It is a dissapointment that there is no proof of the superior technology. Its easy to say we are better and ez top10.
Basically thats what every scam projects tells to bait people.

Please compare XBY to other projects with much higher market caps that do not have a working project . . I will wait. If we use your criteria (that which equates to scam) then many of them must also be considered the same as XBY, (in your words, scammy).  Why not give XBY the benefit of the doubt as you do other projects? I do not see you all over other threads.

I got shitty answers by Newbie accounts defending this project and the team.

I am not a newbie account. But since you have a perceived disdain of newbie accounts, shall we dismiss all posts by every newbie account?  Including the crazy8balll?

The whole community was either toxic talking about serious issues or was shilling to the moon.

The whole community? Blanket statements like these are patently false and entirely subjective.

Find out if John Potter exists or not;

He does. I know him personally.  You are free to not believe me, of course.

If you are in their discord, please tell them my concerns and suggestions.

You are free to join the Discord at any time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg27616830#msg27616830

Smokin is far from a fanboy. Please refer to his post history for details and evidence.

BTW fishy how can you not understand the other point of view? Your PR team makes advertisment with stuff like: "where its best to invest your 6000$?"

But I do understand. Don't you think we wish the process was complete?  And those Quora posts were written by someone not directly on the team. Surely, you do not suggest we attempt to censor Quora?  Or is this just a red herring?

and then you have not even told in which country this company will be registred

I'll share this .. . it's an IBC . . but . . Trolls have an insatiable appetite, don't really care about the project, and only wish to create derision and distrust among the community.

But it seems like 0 fucks given.

This is a presumptive argument.

And in the forum there is this story told about borzolan being a victim of the bitmox scam and now he is rebuilding this

It's true. Refer to this forum for evidence.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg22826631#msg22826631

For me this sounds a litle like: A cmon bruh I got scammed too, u can trust me bruh, just gimme your 6000$! Plis no questions!

This is a hypothetical and grounds for dismissal in rational argumentation. Also link to a previous logical fallacy. See above.

For crazy8ball

I didn't call it a scam this time

Wow, thanks a lot.  Grin

The fishy business with this project

Your opinion . .
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2280956.msg28056622#msg28056622

Move along folks it's true! otherwise how can you explain this! A company does not take this long to register, they are straight up lying!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2280956.msg27976738#msg27976738

Again, you have an agenda and need to be treated as one with such.

For the price dropping, I believe that the main reason that it will is due to people expecting the mainnet.

Supposition . . and dismissed

When me and many others asked about the mainnet, we always get ignored and our concerns simply stepped on and that provides uncertainty

Can you provide names, Discord handles, bitcointalk profiles of the "many others"?  Did you take a consensus of all of them?  Are you speaking for all of them at this time?
The truth is main-net was never expected before this testnet.  So, I would suggest to provide arguments within the context of reality so we can have a meaningful discussion.

It makes me and alot of the other investors uneasy.

Does it?  Because you can only speak for yourself. Your opinion is just fine. But please refrain from making blanket statements. Again, dismissed as illogical.

(also don't forget cryptopia can't deposit or withdraw XBY atm, so when deposits are available again, how many people do you think will dump their XBY due to uncertainty?)

This is an exchange issue and needs to be treated as such.  Since you are new (its' easy to conclude this) issues regarding wallet upgrades need to be taken up with the exchange in question.  
How many people?  Again, speculative and grounds for dismissal. Not an argument.

when you block, ignore and treat your investors badly, many will jump ship.

Ignore?  You do realize it is Saturday night, and the first thing on my mind wasn't, "OMG I have to respond to that troll on bitcointalk"
Can you provide names, or handles of all members who were blocked or ignored?  Because you used a plural declaration.  I will wait for you to provide a report of interviews you have done with members of the community.
Many will jump ship?  Again, this is speculative and not an argument.

The way they act also helps to validate it being shady and scam-like compared to being an open and honest project.

What are your specific criteria for an open project?  Please keep in mind other project of the same caliber and how you view them before your response.

And my friends....this is why this project is seen as a potential scam *shrugs* no clarity, no honesty and just censorship and being ignored by management for asking legitimate questions...

Again, with the "potential scam" allegations. Censorship?  Please provide screenshots or evidence of censored materials. This particular thread is not self-moderated and therefore, not open to censorship.  

And Fish ignores me

Again, this is presumptive.  I have better things to do and will only respond to you when I decide to.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____

So, what do we see here?  We see a plethora of posts rife with logical fallacies and presumptions.  If you wish to have meaningful conversation and effective debate, you may want to familiarize yourself with common logical fallacies.  You may also want to understand that this is an experimental project with unique technology . . and as such, there are no deadlines.

If you are not satisfied with the transparency of the team, you are free to sell and park your btc elsewhere.

I would suggest to anyone who read this post . . to check the motives of the posters, and to always do your due diligence.  If the data is not to your satisfaction, move on.  Or wait until your personal investment criteria is satisfied.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:20:22 AM

That would be very impossible. There are more promising altcoins trying to fit in the slut so its quite hard for XBY to be in top 10. But it still depends on its future price.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
choisunam

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:28:13 AM

If everything goes well and all plans will come to real we will be in top
Crazy8Balll

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:24:31 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 11:17:18 AM by Crazy8Balll

Well i was mostly curious about the timing of the patent and the company registration. There has not been an update at all. I feel that they are important tid-bits of information for the project to have to prevent investors from jumping ship, nothing mean intended. But for the questions themselves, allow me to answer them. (I posted before, But I will post again in a more organized format so it's easier to read). Also you mentioned that there is roughly no timeline, does that mean that the patent and the company registration could take months if not years?

@Again, you have an agenda and need to be treated as one with such.
My agenda was to find out when the patent and the company registration would be posted. Not trolling, but was mainly to answer the questions of myself and others in this subreddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7pivqi/any_news_on_the_company_registration/

@Supposition . . and dismissed

Nah, for the price dropping, it's true that it's been dropping but so has other cryptos. The issue with XBY is there has been alot of lack of updates for news about the important aspects of the project. It's possible that it's just due to simple price manipulation (cryptopia is the only pairing for it now?) or other market forces, But I have noticed that it doesn't seem normal. If you've noticed, the floor price continues to drop and the recovery amount recovers at a lower ATH each time. I still think this is of an important concern and needs to be addressed. (clarity and openness will ultimately help the project, remember that the investors are the ones who help to bring this project to life, without investors the project WILL die). Also I never mentioned the main net coming before the testnet I think (it seems illogical since tests are imperative to a working product?).

@It makes me and alot of the other investors uneasy.

Eh, it does make me a bit uneasy if there's no open clairty and honesty. I believe alot of others would prefer honesty as well?

@This is an exchange issue and needs to be treated as such.  Since you are new (its' easy to conclude this) issues regarding wallet upgrades need to be taken up with the exchange in question.  

That's agreeable, yes. (Cryptopia is kind of bad with wallets and whatnot, so I understand).

@What are your specific criteria for an open project?  Please keep in mind other project of the same caliber and how you view them before your response.

Well, for this you have to remember, it is a community project. I noticed that there is a community fund with more than 600k in it. Have you and the other moderators ever considered using the fund to hire a neutral third-party to audit the zoltchain? This would give validation to the patented parts of the tech, while providing for a NDA that will protect the technology at the same time. He or she could post his or her results and that would help alot. Next would be the team issues. Have you considered a basic profile to demonstrate who the team members are on the website? There are many other red flags as well, but those are my major concerns. Have you also given thought to the idea of an AMA? It's more in-depth than a 777 and it helps to illuminate the doubt and fog that surrounds the project. (You could probably shoot down alot of the red flags too quickly).

@the issue of censorship

Why does CCR delete people's posts on the official thread? Isn't that censorship?

@As for the issue of you ignoring me. Well I assumed that you did because if you read some posts back, Bikerlezno said that you should ignore me. I do not believe that this is fitting of management at XBY, but I do wish to thank you for taking the time to read my post. (I do know that CCR and Bikerlezno has me ignored, I assumed that you went along with it since you seem very close to them.). Now as for the issue of attitude, I notice that CCR and Bikerlezno has issues communicating with people. You should not be rude to your investors, it makes it tough to attract new investors.

@ If you are not satisfied with the transparency of the team, you are free to sell and park your btc elsewhere.

But as I am your investor as well as many others. Shouldn't you go out of your way to keep us as investors?
 Basic clarity is important for investor-investee relations imho

--------------------------------------------------

@Lappen's questions

@The whole community? Blanket statements like these are patently false and entirely subjective.

Well tbh, lappen has a point fish. Think about it when the price was rising heavily. Everyone was shouting, to the mooooooooooonnn! Even the moderators and developers only seemed to care about the price....isn't that shilling and still the majority of the community? (considering the main ANN, reddit and discord)

@lulz . .you really are new to crypto man. Please compare Bitmox to XBY and find 1 single similarity. I expect a response to this.

Isn't it running on the Bitmox chain...wouldn't that be the most basic similarity?

@I'll share this .. . it's an IBC . . but . . Trolls have an insatiable appetite, don't really care about the project, and only wish to create derision and distrust among the community.

How is it trolling to want honesty and clarity within the project? Isn't being honest the first thing that should be done to have people invest in your project?

Please think about it fish, when deposits open back up, people will be able to sell again. That's why I said that the price will drop due to uncertainty. It was not meant to be trolling, but think about it for a moment. If you waited weeks with no update, wouldn't you rather sell and be safe, than to wait weeks and watch the price drop while holding? (remember alot of people invest for profits not just the technology). It's unfortunate, but news sell, waiting doesn't.

Also FYI @Fish be careful how you type to your investors. When you typed "Again, this is presumptive.  I have better things to do and will only respond to you when I decide to." it comes off as quite rude when it shouldn't...
crypto-fanatic

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:47:35 PM

Stop crying out loud, it's a good time to buy some extra XBY en hodl for the next big jump!!

Voting for listing on Kucoin!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: