Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:03:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  (Read 13413 times)
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:03:06 AM

XBY mods dont care to answer questions  Grin where is fishfishfish?

I'm chilling man. What you up to?  Still using this noob account?

Just ate some dinner. Thinking about watching the new Dark Tower on Amazon Prime.  You seen it?  I was a huge fan of the book series, but I've read that the movie doesn't do it justice. And I'm inclined to agree even though I haven't seen it yet, They were an amazing series of novels.

Did you specifically have a question?  Because it sounded like you were just asking where I was  Cool

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Lappenhaendler

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:19:11 AM

Thank you Crazy8Balll for also giving an answer about the critisim on my points.

I m gonna also answer shortly and in a fair language:

"Please compare XBY to other projects with much higher market caps that do not have a working project . . I will wait. If we use your criteria (that which equates to scam) then many of them must also be considered the same as XBY, (in your words, scammy).  Why not give XBY the benefit of the doubt as you do other projects? I do not see you all over other threads."

So what makes other projects look better? I d say I can check out the teams, for example IOTA, EOS or even A-Chain with just a few clicks. Including LinkedIn profiles, qualifications etc.
Its also easy to find out more about the framework, like registrations etc. Annother point that is important for me personally is exchanges. Ofc its not a KO criteria but it feels safer.
I don`t blame you for not being open source and I also don`t blame you for being only traded on cryptopia.
Look people who invest in something want to be sure they don`t get scammed. And sometimes its not much what they need as security. Just a litle piece to make sure its real.
But atm I see nothing about Xtrabytes what gives me a safe feeling. Because there is no proof. No paper, no ID. Not even the place.
If I would tell some friend that I invested in XBY he would most likely ask me some basic questions and the conversation would look like this:

He: So you invested in them, where is this company from?
Me: Ehm dunno, seems international
He: But you made sure they have a strong team?
Me: I hope so, it says community driven.

So what I definitely know is, I don`t know enough. And thats the reason I ask. Its sad that you don`t even try to understand it and start with "agenda" bla

"I am not a newbie account. But since you have a perceived disdain of newbie accounts, shall we dismiss all posts by every newbie account?  Including the crazy8balll?"

Fishy thats the first time I get an answer by you or anyone from the team. Before that I got only toxic answers by CryptonPrime and some other Newbie accounts. They passionately defended XBY and called me FUDer. I checked their profiles and was a litle concerned that they have also been posting stuff like that on 100% Scam projects. Defending ATB for example. And some of the scam projects have fake accounts on their thread and they nonstop praise the scam to be the best crypto evar etc. I wrote I m not god and can not judge XBY on that but I am concerned. Especially because I got ignored when I asked important serious questions.

"The whole community? Blanket statements like these are patently false and entirely subjective."

This heaty debate was going on for quiet a while. And the team refused to resolve this mess. And that was the reason I did some very neutral and constructive suggestions on my own. I hoped the team will catch them up(even half way would have been great) I ve seen barely good posts, but if they all where ignored or got lost between the MOOONs. And most concerns where called FUD. I think your view is very subjective, you shoud check out the last 40 pages of the thread, especially because I haven t seem many answers by you.
Yes there was also a lot of trolling by Candi and also heated answers because of the provocations in the first place. But it all escalated because there was not enough clarity and several people before me felt ignored.

And again, the Newbie accounts!!! So I ve asked whats the reason the team is hidding, and the answers I received were conspiracy style. Team is hidding because they fear to get mugged or smthg like that.
Comparisons to Satoshi etc. All that makes it look bad.

Does John Potter exist`?   --->  He does. I know him personally.  You are free to not believe me, of course.

Look thats the thing I mean. If there is not enough clarity people start searching for whatever is there. Don`t you worry that your investors think about to find out if John Potter exists, or maybe even contact him to find out what he knows? Without clarity people start to interprete things wrong. Sorry but you think that people who ask questions have some sort of agenda. This is weird to me.
First of all, you want new people to join this project. But the moment new people come and ask questions you tell them to park their BTC elsewhere? This is dissatisfying for long term holders and seniour members of this project.

You are free to join the Discord at any time.

Thank you very much, I appreciate this. But my problem is that I prefer an official, written answer to delicate questions. It should be open and accessable for all. Nevertheless I m gonna join some day.

My criticism of the "where to invest 6k" headline. Answered:
But I do understand. Don't you think we wish the process was complete?  And those Quora posts were written by someone not directly on the team. Surely, you do not suggest we attempt to censor Quora?  Or is this just a red herring?

Your answer is nonsense. I talked about bait strategy not the incomplete process. Yes the Quora post is by someone who is not directly from your team, but he makes his job by your order. You pay him, and he posts 3-5 articles a day with a certain core message. This message is, here is an insider tipp how to make big money by investing into a undervalued project which will become a top 10. Its subtile, but after reading several of these posts its obvious. I call this bait strategy. Its only fair to call this like that. And thats actually still the friendly term for it.

Your answer:
"I'll share this .. . it's an IBC . . but . . Trolls have an insatiable appetite, don't really care about the project, and only wish to create derision and distrust among the community."

My response:
This is a presumptive argument. Blanket statements like these are patently false and entirely subjective.
Asking a legit question has nothing to do with trolling, and you should have at least tried to answer this insatiable appetite with strong facts instead of bringning these "agenda" alligations or "inteligent FUD" as CC calls it. So these answers that I saw had actually not really substance. So it was clear this mess is not gonna be resolved.

lulz . .you really are new to crypto man. Please compare Bitmox to XBY and find 1 single similarity. I expect a response to this.

First of all, it doesn t delegitimise my questions only because I m new. This is the same problem as allready mentioned. You want new people to join your project but don`t like them asking?
1 Single similarity is ofc the missing clarity. Actually I didnt refer to Bitmox, but rather general bahaviour of scamers. Hype and empty promisses. Ofc you say your promisses aren`t empty ones, but its about the view from outside. How it looks like.

For me this sounds a litle like: A cmon bruh I got scammed too, u can trust me bruh, just gimme your 6000$! Plis no questions!

This is a hypothetical and grounds for dismissal in rational argumentation. Also link to a previous logical fallacy. See above.

Yes this is hypothetical, but its based on the public image that a certain percentage has from this project. Its not a logical failure. Your answer simply tries to discredit the point I made about missing clarity.

So all together I am still disappointed by your answer. Again there was no real try to resolve critical questions and issues but rather discredit people and their motives. You prefer to distract with "agenda" conspiracies.
You really do your best in ignoring the other sides point of view. Some of your statements sound very ignorant. You tried to sound very intelligent and professional. But since there is no substance again you failed horribly in my opinion.

It doesn t matter if you disapprove raised questions, because thats the idea of a forum. Thats some sort of selfregulated community. Its sad but very telling what kind of view of communication you and the team has if they prefer to shut down the conversation by closing a thread instead of answering.

I hope you look into this and try to understand my real motives, and not the ones you falsely assumed.

PS me sori for language mistakes, my inglish bad
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:20:09 AM

Hope so. I hold some of them!
This year such the crypto year, people talk about crypto currency so much
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:27:44 AM

This undertaking is a long haul speculation and it will beyond any doubt rise when things begin rolling and XBY gets recorded in real trades. Simply needed to call attention to out reason a few people are taking a gander at the cost and not simply the coin. This is as yet a moderately early venture however it gives off an impression of being building some energy as far as advancement. A great deal of this improvement is being coded by a programming wonder named "Borzalom", and a great part of the side tasks are taken care of by a group of dedicated volunteers with almost no installment (as of not long ago with XFUEL). The group is extremely eager and has confidence in Borzalom and the energy is extremely infectious on SLACK. I figure XBY can be no less than a best 50 coin by mid 2018, however may take somewhat longer to achieve top 10. I truly do trust XBY will get up there in light of the fact that it's not simply one more token; this is a totally new crypto stage.
Lappenhaendler

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

I really hope this is true, because it sounds very promising. And I personally have no agenda in spreading FUD because I want to buy cheap etc.
The only reason I was also involved in asking critical questions is that crypto-sphere is wild west. And I definitively don`t want to ruin anyones achievments of hard work.
The problem is, its not only about earning money, its also about not losing it. Thats why I believe transparency can help solving issues.

crypto-fanatic

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:39:49 PM

WALLET UPDATE FINISHED

transaction fee lowered from 50 to just 1 XBY  ,  take your chance!!
fishfishfish313

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:33:52 PM

I really hope this is true, because it sounds very promising. And I personally have no agenda in spreading FUD because I want to buy cheap etc.
The only reason I was also involved in asking critical questions is that crypto-sphere is wild west. And I definitively don`t want to ruin anyones achievments of hard work.
The problem is, its not only about earning money, its also about not losing it. Thats why I believe transparency can help solving issues.

Thanks for taking the time to respond in your previous post.

Crypto is a funny beast. On one hand, this is a crypto with a marketcap of over 150 million dollars at the time of this post. There are literally so many things to do, and answering all questions on all forms of social media: fb, twitter, reddit, bitcointalk, DM on Discord, Telegram ..  I hope you get the point .. Companies with similar valuations, either in the business world or elsewhere, quite honestly have many other things to do.

Indeed it is the wild west. If the transparency, team, linked in, etc ..isn't to your satisfaction, you are free to move on.  We will continue to do the best we can in this landscape, and more and more details will emerge.

This whole "transparent team" thing is something that has only recently permeated the crypto-sphere. imo, this is a result of the onset of ICO's and the influx of traditional investors entering the space.  It's cool, but at the same time, it appears that many want crypto to conform to other capital markets.  Anonymity or pseudoanonymity used to be a positive thing in crypto.

In other news, Cryptopia has taken the XBY Wallet out of maintenance.

IMcrypto21

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:31:33 PM

Outside of Kucoin voting, what other exchanges is XBY looking to be listed on?  I'm on the xtrabytes train for the long haul and want others to have a chance to invest in this project too but only Cryptopia's volume is limited.

Outside of exchange listings keep up the good work team!! Looking forward to the marketing run.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:00:36 PM

Hope so. I hold some of them!
This year such the crypto year, people talk about crypto currency so much

You should sell and buy back in, someone is dumping millions on cryptopia. Or should have sold at 3000...
Selling now doesn't seem like a good option anymore for me. Better just enjoy the wild ride and HODL! Wink

Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:11:56 PM

I don't know if it will be top10 but it is for sure one of the best projects at the moment, with many differences and plus respect other cryptocurrencies
Today is a must buy, very cheap
fishfishfish313

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:08:00 AM

Edit 3 : aannnnddd it fell again. This is what poor management causes for people who hodl, fishfishfish needs to be better at what she does....good thing i'm not holding through the selloffs, just imagine all those people who brought at 4k thanks to fishfishfish

I have no control over the ebb and flow of the free market. Nor when people buy and sell.  You ever watch Aladdin?  That would be one of my wishes to the genie.  Plus, Robin Williams is a superior actor.  Patch Adams and Mrs. Doubtfire are classics. As well as that obscure movie where he played a strange photo developer . . One Hour Photo  Cool

The ability to pull strings on the unregulated free market.  Grin  

Thanks for saying that you believe that I do though.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:53:58 AM

Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  Why or why not?

With all the recent developments coming from XTRABYTES, could this all-inclusive platform push XBY into a top 10 spot on CoinMarketCap by the end of 2018?

Anyone who hasn't heard of XBY yet can read their Announcement.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0

give me a serious answer

what is a top 10 currency? according to which ranking?

marketkap is a quite squishy ranking system, just look at tron where some teenies from china achieved top 10 rank just by having a huge number

it will still not make that currency be accepted by people who work for money, main reason cryptocurrencies get value in the first place is the desperation of people trapped in legislated bankster cartels, and the banksters themselves gambling arround

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:04:18 AM

Thank you Crazy8Balll for also giving an answer about the critisim on my points.

I m gonna also answer shortly and in a fair language:

"Please compare XBY to other projects with much higher market caps that do not have a working project . . I will wait. If we use your criteria (that which equates to scam) then many of them must also be considered the same as XBY, (in your words, scammy).  Why not give XBY the benefit of the doubt as you do other projects? I do not see you all over other threads."

So what makes other projects look better? I d say I can check out the teams, for example IOTA, EOS or even A-Chain with just a few clicks. Including LinkedIn profiles, qualifications etc.
Its also easy to find out more about the framework, like registrations etc. Annother point that is important for me personally is exchanges. Ofc its not a KO criteria but it feels safer.
I don`t blame you for not being open source and I also don`t blame you for being only traded on cryptopia.
Look people who invest in something want to be sure they don`t get scammed. And sometimes its not much what they need as security. Just a litle piece to make sure its real.
But atm I see nothing about Xtrabytes what gives me a safe feeling. Because there is no proof. No paper, no ID. Not even the place.
If I would tell some friend that I invested in XBY he would most likely ask me some basic questions and the conversation would look like this:

He: So you invested in them, where is this company from?
Me: Ehm dunno, seems international
He: But you made sure they have a strong team?
Me: I hope so, it says community driven.

So what I definitely know is, I don`t know enough. And thats the reason I ask. Its sad that you don`t even try to understand it and start with "agenda" bla

"I am not a newbie account. But since you have a perceived disdain of newbie accounts, shall we dismiss all posts by every newbie account?  Including the crazy8balll?"

Fishy thats the first time I get an answer by you or anyone from the team. Before that I got only toxic answers by CryptonPrime and some other Newbie accounts. They passionately defended XBY and called me FUDer. I checked their profiles and was a litle concerned that they have also been posting stuff like that on 100% Scam projects. Defending ATB for example. And some of the scam projects have fake accounts on their thread and they nonstop praise the scam to be the best crypto evar etc. I wrote I m not god and can not judge XBY on that but I am concerned. Especially because I got ignored when I asked important serious questions.

"The whole community? Blanket statements like these are patently false and entirely subjective."

This heaty debate was going on for quiet a while. And the team refused to resolve this mess. And that was the reason I did some very neutral and constructive suggestions on my own. I hoped the team will catch them up(even half way would have been great) I ve seen barely good posts, but if they all where ignored or got lost between the MOOONs. And most concerns where called FUD. I think your view is very subjective, you shoud check out the last 40 pages of the thread, especially because I haven t seem many answers by you.
Yes there was also a lot of trolling by Candi and also heated answers because of the provocations in the first place. But it all escalated because there was not enough clarity and several people before me felt ignored.

And again, the Newbie accounts!!! So I ve asked whats the reason the team is hidding, and the answers I received were conspiracy style. Team is hidding because they fear to get mugged or smthg like that.
Comparisons to Satoshi etc. All that makes it look bad.

Does John Potter exist`?   --->  He does. I know him personally.  You are free to not believe me, of course.

Look thats the thing I mean. If there is not enough clarity people start searching for whatever is there. Don`t you worry that your investors think about to find out if John Potter exists, or maybe even contact him to find out what he knows? Without clarity people start to interprete things wrong. Sorry but you think that people who ask questions have some sort of agenda. This is weird to me.
First of all, you want new people to join this project. But the moment new people come and ask questions you tell them to park their BTC elsewhere? This is dissatisfying for long term holders and seniour members of this project.

You are free to join the Discord at any time.

Thank you very much, I appreciate this. But my problem is that I prefer an official, written answer to delicate questions. It should be open and accessable for all. Nevertheless I m gonna join some day.

My criticism of the "where to invest 6k" headline. Answered:
But I do understand. Don't you think we wish the process was complete?  And those Quora posts were written by someone not directly on the team. Surely, you do not suggest we attempt to censor Quora?  Or is this just a red herring?

Your answer is nonsense. I talked about bait strategy not the incomplete process. Yes the Quora post is by someone who is not directly from your team, but he makes his job by your order. You pay him, and he posts 3-5 articles a day with a certain core message. This message is, here is an insider tipp how to make big money by investing into a undervalued project which will become a top 10. Its subtile, but after reading several of these posts its obvious. I call this bait strategy. Its only fair to call this like that. And thats actually still the friendly term for it.

Your answer:
"I'll share this .. . it's an IBC . . but . . Trolls have an insatiable appetite, don't really care about the project, and only wish to create derision and distrust among the community."

My response:
This is a presumptive argument. Blanket statements like these are patently false and entirely subjective.
Asking a legit question has nothing to do with trolling, and you should have at least tried to answer this insatiable appetite with strong facts instead of bringning these "agenda" alligations or "inteligent FUD" as CC calls it. So these answers that I saw had actually not really substance. So it was clear this mess is not gonna be resolved.

lulz . .you really are new to crypto man. Please compare Bitmox to XBY and find 1 single similarity. I expect a response to this.

First of all, it doesn t delegitimise my questions only because I m new. This is the same problem as allready mentioned. You want new people to join your project but don`t like them asking?
1 Single similarity is ofc the missing clarity. Actually I didnt refer to Bitmox, but rather general bahaviour of scamers. Hype and empty promisses. Ofc you say your promisses aren`t empty ones, but its about the view from outside. How it looks like.

For me this sounds a litle like: A cmon bruh I got scammed too, u can trust me bruh, just gimme your 6000$! Plis no questions!

This is a hypothetical and grounds for dismissal in rational argumentation. Also link to a previous logical fallacy. See above.

Yes this is hypothetical, but its based on the public image that a certain percentage has from this project. Its not a logical failure. Your answer simply tries to discredit the point I made about missing clarity.

So all together I am still disappointed by your answer. Again there was no real try to resolve critical questions and issues but rather discredit people and their motives. You prefer to distract with "agenda" conspiracies.
You really do your best in ignoring the other sides point of view. Some of your statements sound very ignorant. You tried to sound very intelligent and professional. But since there is no substance again you failed horribly in my opinion.

It doesn t matter if you disapprove raised questions, because thats the idea of a forum. Thats some sort of selfregulated community. Its sad but very telling what kind of view of communication you and the team has if they prefer to shut down the conversation by closing a thread instead of answering.

I hope you look into this and try to understand my real motives, and not the ones you falsely assumed.

PS me sori for language mistakes, my inglish bad

sorry to double post (I have a time limit?), but he/she makes some valid points that can't be ignored

As for top 10, nah....not with moderators like fishfishfish, bikerlezno and CCR lol, there's more to a project than just price, it's important to care about your community since no community = no success
the communities are usually very greedy and have high unrealistic expectations which creates an environment for many ponzi schemes (see Bitconnect)

bitcoin and maybe also ethereum will be the last community based cryptocurrencies, many others that follow will be just ponzi schemes or be overshadowed by those, so people will distrust them naturally, and consider cryptocurrencies same with ponzi schemes

after all those state bankster cartels arent in existance for no reason.

regards

moneyball

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:11:33 AM

Its one of the best projects for my!!! When the tech will by released then will see the results (price) and the ranking of the marketcap!
My prediction is 30$+ for the end of 2018!(and top 15 is posible)

Binance - https://bit.ly/3h0je7f (10% kickback commission)
Huobi - https://bit.ly/35YEXq2 (15% cashback commission)
Crazy8Balll

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:25:24 AM

Its one of the best projects for my!!! When the tech will by released then will see the results (price) and the ranking of the marketcap!
My prediction is 30$+ for the end of 2018!(and top 15 is posible)

Not possible, it probably won't be anytime this year, you've seen the delays and there's still far too many red flags. Stop hyping the price and fix the red flags please.
moneyball

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:35:01 AM

In cryptoworld everything is posible mate! Only time can tell if its posible or not! Will see!

Binance - https://bit.ly/3h0je7f (10% kickback commission)
Huobi - https://bit.ly/35YEXq2 (15% cashback commission)
Crazy8Balll

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:41:10 AM

In cryptoworld everything is posible mate! Only time can tell if its posible or not! Will see!

Nah, if you look at pretty much all of the top projects, all are of a open and honest nature. The developers constantly interact with their community in addition to working hard. If there's moderators who kicks you from discord on the basis of "FUD", community moderators who refuse to answer legitimate questions and a infinite amount of delays, what makes you think it could make it to the top ten? look at how the delays killed verge and several other projects lol (or at least shot their ranking down heavily). If you're not open and honest and delay often, investors lose confidence and lost confidence =/=  top ranking. We can all scream price, I could say that dentacoin will be top 10 (and don't forget that they actually have real dentists accepting dentacoin), but that doesn't make it true  Cool
Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:52:03 PM

this coin is overvalued, needs to be dumped soon really
MarioLuck990

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  Why or why not?

With all the recent developments coming from XTRABYTES, could this all-inclusive platform push XBY into a top 10 spot on CoinMarketCap by the end of 2018?

Anyone who hasn't heard of XBY yet can read their Announcement.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0

They talk about a new technology that is not ready for testing and we have no idea about it. Is not an easy thing to be at the top 10 right now, because huge capitals are needed and too many projects co exist. The only Token I think will sky rocket that high is DIW because the project has real use of its token, so while people will use DIW the token price will go higher. Also what DIW suggest is something that everybody imagined but no one did, is something that everybody will use in daily life.
Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:52:36 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 10:06:40 PM by Neloc75

ack
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: