Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:40:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  (Read 13403 times)
Neloc75

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:47:16 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 11:39:11 PM by Neloc75

https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7s0gcs/xtrabytes_development_update_january_21st/

As you can see, there has NOT been ANY update about the patent whilst you all lose money. Stop losing money and rally with me, rally with me my friends!! More than a million XBY will still be dumped, but NOT at your expense. Don't keep losing money on this project, they don't even care and the patent hasn't been submitted yet. So NO ZOLTCHAIN AND NO PRICE REDUCTION RIGHT NOW!!

Either demand information about the patent and open honesty, or let this coin stay a pump and dump  Cool

Edit : Got a PM asking for proof, please look at the disappointed responses to this update on the reddit and asking where the patent is   Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neloc75

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:22:45 AM

Fish, I know you visit this thread often and that you're a manager for the social media aspect of XBY. It was inferred / mentioned that the next testnet would run on the zoltchain proving proof of concept tech, but as we can see in this update, it turned out that this was not true. If you care about this project, you will come online and respond to reassure your investors, you too bikerlezno and CCR. Otherwise, you just prove me right about me saying that the developers tend to lie alot...This is a big mess, please openly communicate with your investors. I also ask you this, at this rate with no patent and no mainnet in sight, how do we know that it WILL be this year that we see the CMC reduction?

This has turned into a huge mess, please do your job. I speak for the investors of this project while I type this, I don't care about the cult mentality of your inner circle, but I care about the people who spend their hard-earned money on this project  Grin
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:47:53 PM

tisk tisk . .  candi77

Asking for coins in DM by long time supporters of the project?

Interesting developments indeed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2725299.msg28659483#msg28659483

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2725299.msg28669594#msg28669594

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2725299.msg28686255#msg28686255

How many of the accounts on here are yours as well?

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Neloc75

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:47:55 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 03:58:47 PM by Neloc75

lol fish, i don't think it's about candi, but about you lying to your investors. Why has there been no update at all for the patent and why is everything so secretive? don't ignore the fact that everyone is upset about the patent and the way you handle things.

But I WILL make you a deal, Fish i want you to be honest with your investors and explain everything. I won't sell off the last of my XBY if you do and my cousin, niece and friend won't sell theirs either (they've been watching this project for a while so I'm sure I can convince them). Why did you lie that the next testnet would be on the zoltchain when it would not be? (that's the first major lie). Remember, it isn't FUD if it's true... (there's also proof on the reddit of developers agreeing that it is NOT on the zoltchain)

There are alot more lies, but the testnet being on the Zoltchain is the most major lie of them all, don't you know how many people invested in this project because they believed in it? people lost alot of money, don't you even care?
donovank

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:01:42 PM
Merited by xindoa (1)

lol fish, i don't think it's about candi, but about you lying to your investors. Why has there been no update at all for the patent and why is everything so secretive? don't ignore the fact that everyone is upset about the patent and the way you handle things.

But I WILL make you a deal, Fish i want you to be honest with your investors and explain everything. I won't sell off the last of my XBY if you do and my cousin, niece and friend won't sell theirs either (they've been watching this project for a while so I'm sure I can convince them). Why did you lie that the next testnet would be on the zoltchain when it would not be? (that's the first major lie). Remember, it isn't FUD if it's true... (there's also proof on the reddit of developers agreeing that it is NOT on the zoltchain)

There are alot more lies, but the testnet being on the Zoltchain is the most major lie of them all, don't you know how many people invested in this project because they believed in it? people lost alot of money, don't you even care?

Mate, you should read and check your facts before fudding all around
We are continuing are current testnet with more tech, the extended tests don't make this testnet #4.

It also appears all of these fud posts come from newbie accounts on btc talk...
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:06:44 PM

The fud today is particularly desperate. My guess is a rally is coming.
Neloc75

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:07:59 PM

Mate, you should read and check your facts before fudding all around
We are continuing are current testnet with more tech, the extended tests don't make this testnet #4.

It also appears all of these fud posts come from newbie accounts on btc talk...

https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7s0gcs/xtrabytes_development_update_january_21st/

Nope, zoltchain and CMC reduction was promised, why won't the final testnet be on the zoltchain? You're just running tests on the old code, hell, if you don't want to reveal the zoltchain on the next testnet, what's the point in investing in basic emulation with no proof of tech concept for the zoltchain?

Now to address the fud posts, did you even read the reddit lol? many people are pissed off at you guys not even saying ANYTHING about the patent, so in my eyes, you guys don't even care about the average investor. Or....do you have any solutions to their concerns?

and yes, I have 683,552 XBY left to sell, I brought because I believed in running a static node, but enough of the lies love. Now, how is it FUD if it's true? lol

I really want you to answer this Fatoshi since you're close to Fish, if not, just admit there isn't any proof of tech for the zoltchain and the zoltchain will NOT run on the next testnet and you don't know where the patent is?

No Shills, just the truth...
prowellG

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:10:33 PM

Its one of the best projects for my!!! When the tech will by released then will see the results (price) and the ranking of the marketcap!
My prediction is 30$+ for the end of 2018!(and top 15 is posible)

Not possible, it probably won't be anytime this year, you've seen the delays and there's still far too many red flags. Stop hyping the price and fix the red flags please.

All i can say is LOL. Even if they release Mainnet in February or March XBY is still early compaired to the competitors. Everything is coming along smoothly as it should and there has never been a fixed date set check out the Roadmap.
Neloc75

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:12:40 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 04:29:35 PM by Neloc75

but the mainnet won't be released without the patent, and the patent hasn't even been filed afaik or as far as we know. So how do you even know that it will be then if there isn't a fixed date? (also why is the testnet not using the zoltchain, you have to test it to use it, no? and simply believing something doesn't make it true, haven't you seen what happened to bitconnect?)

...also is every post just going to be shilling, or are we going to get answers? lol[/size]
Neloc75

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:19:07 PM

please give us answers as investors, no more shilling...why have none of you answered these simple questions about the patent and why is the next testnet not using the zoltchain?

I have responded to every single one of your posts, but you don't care to answer mine  Undecided

It's answers like yours that breeds responses like this:
"Thinking about selling before this dumps more. What's the deal with the patent? Can they not give us some update on the progress, ETA, etc..?" (Taken from the link in the reddit) You could reassure this person and everyone else if you were to simply answer the questions instead of lying or shilling...
Neloc75

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:32:21 PM

Now @ everyone whose following this thread. As you can see they ignore the important questions and lie to raise the price through hyping. That's why this is classed as a "pump and dump". I know that you all invested hoping for returns, but please be careful, the zoltchain will NOT be used on the next testnet. If the past is any sort of indication of the future, the CMC reduction will not apply for a very VERY long time.

To elaborate further on this, they call it FUD when someone says "why is the next testnet not running on the zoltchain?". To prove new technology, it must be tested. Each testnet lasts quite a while and if the next one does not run on the zoltchain, there is also the chance that the mainnet could have many problems incorporating the new technology. When you invest your money, it is important to ask REAL and Legitimate questions, or you can lose your hard earned money.

To elaborate even further, have you noticed that the price rose sharply when it was shilled heavily? That's what happens with projects such as this. They promise good technology, hype FOMO but end up changing their mind, delaying or causing other problems at the last moment. Another good example would be when fatoshi said "My guess is there is a rally coming". How can there be a rally when the promised technology won't even be delivered or tested?
Bigglet

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:35:47 PM

have you ever bothered reading https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/what-to-expect-of-testnet-3.437/ which was posted BEFORE this testnet?
Neloc75

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:37:35 PM

But alot of people believed that the zoltchain would run on the next testnet, why did they change their mind at the last moment and wait to announce it in the January update?

Let me break this post down for you:
"This testnet is not the final testnet, and will not run on the ZOLT-chain yet" - I know that it is not, but the 4th testnet was implied to be the final. So if the 4th testnet is not running on the zoltchain, why was it so heavily implied / mentioned?

And about the mainnet - they blatantly ignored investors cries for ANY updates on the patent. So isn't that a bit shady at the very least when investors was expecting even a little hint? You can't run the mainnet without the "patented tech", so you're just pitching vaporware at this point.

Now about the patent flag itself - they should have had patent pending status right after submitting the patent, but me, you and no one else knows if the patent is even true at this point. Have you ever wondered why this is taking so long with no updates? If you was the manager of a multi-billion dollar project, wouldn't you at least be open and honest?

....at this point, you're just telling me that it's a big elaborate sham with this compounded by all the other red flags. I could go all day about all of the red flags this project has, but this is just ridiculous at this point and it's unfortunate for the people that believe in this project who could be getting better returns elsewhere.
Neloc75

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:46:58 PM

As you can see, there has NOT been ANY update about the patent whilst you all lose money. Stop losing money and rally with me, rally with me my friends!! More than a million XBY will still be dumped, but NOT at your expense. Don't keep losing money on this project, they don't even care and the patent hasn't been submitted yet. So NO ZOLTCHAIN AND NO PRICE REDUCTION RIGHT NOW!!

Either demand information about the patent and open honesty, or let this coin stay a pump and dump  Cool

Edit : Got a PM asking for proof, please look at the disappointed responses to this update on the reddit and asking where the patent is   Cry

And unfortunately, after reading the posts that you guys posted, you're just proving the last line of no zoltchain and no price reduction to be true. Fish and fatoshi are heavily involved in this project and should care enough to inform their investors who are losing all their money. Have you ever thought that they don't care because they could simply sell during this leaving all you small investors with the bags, and buying back in when the price goes up from them hyping lies only for it to be broken down and the price to repeat again ad nasaeum?
Bigglet

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

First of all, you address this as the final testnet (#4) - we're still on 3 which relates to the post. Testnet #4 will (I think?) run on the main chain and is coming after this one.

Have you ever been involved in patents? What do you want them to say? "We're still writing and optimizing our texts"? - they're working on them, it takes time to get them perfect - deal with it.

Neloc75

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:53:39 PM

First of all, you address this as the final testnet (#4) - we're still on 3 which relates to the post. Testnet #4 will (I think?) run on the main chain and is coming after this one.

Have you ever been involved in patents? What do you want them to say? "We're still writing and optimizing our texts"? - they're working on them, it takes time to get them perfect - deal with it.

No, you got it wrong bigglet. I said that the testnet #4 was to run on the zoltchain (i mention that this is testnet 3, or at least implied it was testnet 3 that we're on), but if you read the reddit posts and everything else, the zoltchain will NOT be applied on the upcoming testnet that is due. Hence my point that they simply duped their investors. If they were honest and said "hey, the patent is due on x, but it's slow because of y", that would be fine. But they continue to hype the price and ignore the feelings of the lesser investors. It's not about "writing and optimizing texts" as you say, but about open honesty, and unfortunately as you have seen, it is quite lacking.

So you invested beliving that the next testnet would run on the zoltchain, are you saying that you aren't disheartened to watch the price plummet due to no open honesty about a project this size? And in relation this thread, if they act this way and cause investors to lose confidence, how would this project ever even reach the top 10 and stay? If you understand crypto, then you can understand that openness and honesty is tantamount to any community project...

I posted the link above to the reddit, but for proof that the upcoming testnet (testnet 4) will not run the zoltchain, you can find information on the reddit and inside the community.

https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7s0gcs/xtrabytes_development_update_january_21st/ (posted again for you)
Experience111

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:59:39 PM

No, you got it wrong bigglet. I said that the testnet #4 was to run on the zoltchain (i mention that this is testnet 3, or at least implied it was testnet 3 that we're on), but if you read the reddit posts and everything else, the zoltchain will NOT be applied on the upcoming testnet that is due. Hence my point that they simply duped their investors. If they were honest and said "hey, the patent is due on x, but it's slow because of y", that would be fine. But they continue to hype the price and ignore the feelings of the lesser investors. It's not about "writing and optimizing texts" as you say, but about open honesty, and unfortunately as you have seen, it is quite lacking.

So you invested beliving that the next testnet would run on the zoltchain, are you saying that you aren't disheartened to watch the price plummet due to no open honesty about a project this size? And in relation this thread, if they act this way and cause investors to lose confidence, how would this project ever even reach the top 10 and stay? If you understand crypto, then you can understand that openness and honesty is tantamount to any community project...

I posted the link above to the reddit, but for proof that the upcoming testnet (testnet 4) will not run the zoltchain, you can find information on the reddit and inside the community.

What you refer to as the "upcoming testnet" is a continuation of the ongoing one with a more stable wallet and spamming tools. It's not the "4th testnet" per say and no one who is participating in the 3rd testnet right now understood it that way.
Bigglet

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:00:08 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 05:40:49 PM by Bigglet

@Neloc75: What are you getting this from? Literally copied from the announcement: "Testnet #4 will include an updated client and several more components of the final XTRABYTES network. Users can expect a substantial improvement in network performance (meaning even faster transactions and confirmations)."

More tech components of the final network - plus they've addressed they will roll the testnet into the mainnet - it won't be a sudden shift but a gradual process, so what's the problem? I'm not really seeing any of your "concerns" here...

Besides, a price drop is what a market does. It's not always related to the project itself, as we all know bitcoin influences everything (just take a look at the top 20 graphs at CMC)
pirotick

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:36:53 PM

In all honesty, you didnt answer his questions / issues he brought up. I would also like to know why are you doing tests on old code? I mean, its not like using new one is same as open sourcing it!? Is it?

Also where are the updates on "patent pending" status ?

I personally dont doubt in XBY, but for objectivity sake, you just came here with a smirk on your faces instead of answers.

You will find it is most reassuring to community if you give explanation and not ridicule instead of it.

fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:42:12 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 05:55:55 PM by fishfishfish313

There is something cool on bitcointalk . . checking the posting history of members

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1573119;sa=showPosts
This is for Neloc

In one post you say:
I have 683,552 XBY left to sell

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2280956.msg28692257#msg28692257

But in your second post you say:
. I sold ALL of mine not to get the price down, but because I lost faith. Restore my faith and I will buy in again.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg27394334#msg27394334

And in your very first post, you claim:
I'm going to dump my 100k XBY bye

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg27393796#msg27393796

And this:
Show us proof that CCR registered the company

Ok. Here you go: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2725299.msg28358610#msg28358610

Try to direct message him (CCR) on discord. He will tell you that it wont be registered for 3 months.

Oh?  That's interesting

So, it would appear after about 5 mins of independent research we find a poster who is all over the place. Who questions one thing, gets the official answer to that one thing, and moves on to the next point.

Anyone is free to review posting history and always make sure to take motives into question when analyzing information.

I have posted an update about the patent on Reddit.  I will quote it here:
I'd like to take a moment to address the patent that many people seem keen on commenting about. I understand that the community wants news now. Believe me . . I wish everything was wrapped up tight in a shiny bow to present to the community and that everyone would be wholly satisfied with every avenue of progress here.

We will release more news about the patent when it is available. Even with the patent, development must continue and is indeed ongoing . .

Please be aware that when the patent registration comes, development will continue in very much the same fashion until migration to Zoltchain. Not much will change in that regard. Development progress continues now, and will continue with the patent registration.

Development focus is on the current testnet. If you would like to support the project in this fashion, by all means, participate.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: