Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:34:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018?  (Read 13406 times)
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:14:59 PM

Why people create an account just to bash a single crypto is beyond me. You want the truth? 99% of the altcoin space is a big money grabbing pyramid scheme. How many of them are actually being used for their claimed purposes?  How many of them promise the exact same features? How do you expect a coin to make money when it's open source which means anyone can just take the code and use it themselves?  Big banks or other businesses might utilize blockchain, but they are not going to pay any of these altcoins for it.. they'll just hire someone familiar with the tech and create their own chain.

The coin that makes it big will be the coin with some unique tech that keeps the coin closed source so the chinese can't copy it like they copy everything. In that sense XBY is one of the very few I think could have a future, though I admit it could be a scam. Issuing those tokens was a big red flag that they are just doing money grabs... focusing on crap they shouldn't be focusing on, making new websites when they should be working on getting their coin's tech done...... it's probably a scam, but so are 99% of the other altcoins for no other reason than they have no inherit value on their own.. they trade at the market caps they do because of trickle down and pumping.

The day NEM decided to issue a new coin that is a side chain of NEM, I lost all faith in the crypto space.. so instead of working on NEM/XEM they are doing a money grab just like NXT did with Ardor and Ignis... so basically NEM's tech will never be used for anything and people just want to make more money. Great.
Crazy8Balll

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:24:02 PM

I already sold 386k XBY it's a scam
JP_crypto

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:06:56 AM

I don't think so. XBY is in downtrend. It's difficult for XBY to be a top 10 crytocurrencies in 2018
Wayto_Maldives

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:09:40 AM

For me, XBY is very potential in 2018 and able to be a top 10 in 2018. XBY transactions can be confirmed instantly using a technology that can complete up to 10,000 transactions per second. Its transaction speed is far beyond what Ripple (1500 tps) has to offer. In addition to that, the developers of the platform also claim that their system can repel up to 51% attack preventing any forks in the future.
Kelvin_Bui

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:12:26 AM

From my point of view, nothing can stop XtraBytes (XBY) from breaking into the top 10. Its price could go up by more than 50 times its current price by the end of the year.
fapnnap

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:26:16 AM

time for some honesty, fish, ddel meofthere and everyone else, you guys are legit, but come on, CCR is scamming everyone and im tired of watching this farce, tommorow is the dev update its gonna tank  Roll Eyes. I know you guys put your heart into it, but CCR has a deathgrip from hell on this project, the community is nice too, the only way to save this project is to stop CCR and borz, or to let the project sink

literally, CCR proves that damn essay right every single time when he shouldn't have. this project doesn't deserve what it's going through, but man....shilling aside, literally every single thing in that essay that keeps getting posted is true and it's sad
fapnnap

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:44:00 AM

ugh, borz and ccr selling off millions of coins
doucie1

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:12:13 PM

Now you're just plain making shit up.

I would suggest anyone looking at XBY just to come onto the discord and talk to the devs/mods. They are always on there and willing to answer questions you may have.

Don't listen to dickheads like fapnnap.
Lappenhaendler

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:36:26 PM

I m disappointed, seems like its a scam. I ve waited for many months and collected as many informations and it looks like the team is hiding a lot.

No reason to invest here for me.

Just remember if this would be an incorporated company the team would be obligated to give out important information. Not so here.
But even for crypto its looks fishy. Remember its a game about millions over millions. But this team doesn`t care about its investors.

No transparency, empty promises, comparing itself all the time to top currencies (while they are working products) shilling, and questionable behaviour by admins.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:57:03 PM

its hard to say yes if XBY will be at top 10 cryptocurrency in this year
because, there are a lot of coins or tokens better than XBY my friend

jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:21:26 AM

I think so, there are lot of Altcoins this time, the market are increasing but i guest BTC will not reach $10K by the end of this month.
fapnnap

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:19:14 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 03:36:20 PM by fapnnap

The sentiment is dropping in the XBY discord

this post is in response to this since more and more people are abandoning XBY. P.S XBY is on standstill until nov-december probably and people are still selling, including CCR and Borz

Now you're just plain making shit up.

I would suggest anyone looking at XBY just to come onto the discord and talk to the devs/mods. They are always on there and willing to answer questions you may have.

Don't listen to dickheads like fapnnap.
fapnnap

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:46:09 PM

From XBY discord
freedom_finance

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:14:55 AM

I think XBY will be a top 10 in 2018. They have developed a network that will scale with adoption, 10,000 transactions per second and will consume far less energy. There are a few other coins that are going to disrupt other parts of the crypto world I would be looking out for them
candi77

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:24:24 AM

you're joking right? they didn't even hit their own deadline and didn't update investors about anything and the last testnet fell short of the target by 95%
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:25:14 AM

The price of this coin has risen sharply a few months ago, a small possibility for this coin to go back to the moon, but no one knows in the world of crypto whether pump or dump

It will,  Im not worried!!!!
candi77

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:40:56 AM

they missed their own deadline, lied to investors and the "founders" has ditched and left lots of people in the dark about what's going on behind the scenes. when will this moon rofl. Also the price only rose because of speculation that the mainnet was supposed to come online in Jan, but did that happen?  Roll Eyes

p.s i was involved in some of the pump and dumps for this coin so I know from experience that it's mostly a PnD coin
cryptoyachtclub

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:40:46 AM

Latest update is great https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xtrabytes-news/xtrabytes-april-development-update/ I especcialy enjoyed a video.

New website looks amazing! Patent will be submitted soon. I think it will definately can be top 10 coin EOY.
Crazy8Balll

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:46:32 AM

oh you sweet sweet child, it's the 23rd and the founders are MIA. They already exit scammed. They gave an extension to the 22nd, and not a word in 3 entire weeks while the developers worked their butt off as the founders sold. we're not investing in a wallet or a website, we're investing in technology.

also that update...is a joke. not even a word about the technology or from the founders. Crypto you've been defending this project for 6 months while borz and CCR laugh at you, how does it feel to know you will never get your money back?
cryptoyachtclub

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:50:32 AM

oh you sweet sweet child, it's the 23rd and the founders are MIA. They already exit scammed. They gave an extension to the 22nd, and not a word in 3 entire weeks while the developers worked their butt off as the founders sold. P.S we're not investing in a wallet or a website, we're investing in technology.

Ha-ha-ha! Grin You want to buy more coins at a lower price? Are you a guy from PnD group?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: