Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🌟🌟 MAVIN - A reward-based influencer marketing ecosystem 🌟🌟🚀  (Read 12521 times)
mavin.network

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:50:56 PM

I think you catch the focus of mavin project (of course :-))
there are a lot of upcoming ico's with a business model who blockchain is not necessary!
i think mavin have  a new business where blockchains is  mandatory to achieve it

Cheesy  Cheesy

We really invested a lot time and brainstorm sessions in it.
But we are really happy to be able to change something significantly.

Lets use a buzz word : DISTRUPT THE INDUSTRY  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:55:28 PM

there are a lot of upcoming ico's with a business model who blockchain is not necessary!
i think mavin have  a new business where blockchains is  mandatory to achieve it

Cheesy  Cheesy

Lets use a buzz word : DISTRUPT THE INDUSTRY  Cool

and if i can afford, ADD decentralization to everything!
this is the only way to disrupt all kind of central power.
and more...
the problem is not the central power...
If this were right, fair and correct, there would be no problem.
but history teaches us, which is never so!
and so...
let's go to decentralize the world!
and if MAVIN can help to do that.. i'm with MAVIN!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:25:11 PM

i think mavin have  a new business where blockchains is  mandatory to achieve it

Cheesy  Cheesy

Lets use a buzz word : DISTRUPT THE INDUSTRY  Cool

and if i can afford, ADD decentralization to everything!
this is the only way to disrupt all kind of central power.
and more...
the problem is not the central power...
If this were right, fair and correct, there would be no problem.
but history teaches us, which is never so!
and so...
let's go to decentralize the world!
and if MAVIN can help to do that.. i'm with MAVIN!
Yes of course decentralization is that tool that removes authority from a central focal point of operation, for Mavin utilizing blockchain technology to tokenize and revolutionize the way brands and agencies connect, incentivize and reward social media nano influencers for spreading content across their busy networks.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:38:32 PM

I can see that through blockchains on the Mavin network offers alot of benefits for its users. When is the ico starting?
enigmatical

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:40:17 PM

I can see that through blockchains on the Mavin network offers alot of benefits for its users. When is the ico starting?
The utilization of blockchain technology allows the micro-payments to be 10-times cheaper than traditional micro-payments, allowing instant payments to influencers, and giving Mavin the upper-hand against competitors. Mavin main token sale commences on the 22nd of November.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:48:33 PM

What's the value of MVN token, and also is there a minimum goal target during this ico ?
enigmatical

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:54:42 PM

What's the value of MVN token, and also is there a minimum goal target during this ico ?
Yes, 1MVN is equivalent to 0.00003333ETH,  it has a soft cap of 20,000 ETH with a minimum target of ETH 2500 and a hardcap of 80,000ETH. I find this article which summarizes the Mavin project, very useful for you to find valuable information: https://medium.com/@mavin.network/mavin-is-the-new-blockchain-influencer-marketing-platform-scalable-1dcf25a651fd
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:49:19 AM

hi scholles..
here you can find a little resume about ICO params.
for more info i invite you to read the full whitep per:
https://mavin.network/download/whitepaper/Mavin_Whitepaper.pdf

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:49:04 AM

The attention toward your project grows quickly, witness the large number of people that have join in telegram channel.
 This also indicates a high quality of the project and reinforces my interest.
 Post the link to the room   https://t.me/MavinNetwork
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:54:45 AM

I love your project! Amazing Cool Smiley
nevergone

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:02:35 AM

hi scholles..
here you can find a little resume about ICO params.
for more info i invite you to read the full whitep per:
https://mavin.network/download/whitepaper/Mavin_Whitepaper.pdf

thanks for sharing, it may save someone lots of time to find it on the white paper, and its much intuitive
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:07:41 AM

So Pre-Sale has started and so far collected 253 Ethereum.
I think the cap of 10000 Eth is a bit high, but will see in the next days...
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 10:27:04 AM

Yep ETH 10'000 is high.
It's just the max. ratio we accept at the discount rate.

If we get lesser during the preico it's not a problem, just a big advantage for the early contributors.

yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:26:43 AM

Yep ETH 10'000 is high.

If we get lesser during the preico it's not a problem, just a big advantage for the early contributors.

yes, its good news for early contributors, but things we should pay attention to is that the project is not so hot now which means ico may not hit the cap, and we should do more effort to promoting
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:27:52 AM

Yep ETH 10'000 is high.

sorry but where did you read the 10,000 cap??
is neither the min cap neither the soft cap.

can you explain better???

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 11:47:05 AM

Yep ETH 10'000 is high.

its the presale cap where we have more bonus for early adopters.
we have a limited amount where you can have up to 40% bonus token.

enigmatical

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:12:06 PM

Yep ETH 10'000 is high.

No doubt this figure is abit high for a pre-sale maybe a 5,000 ETH would be a lot moderate, but I also think the bonus of 40% bonus structure is quite a motivation to invest in this pre-sale. Hopefully 10,000ETH hardcap can be raised because pre-ico is off to a good start in just a couple of hours.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:05:24 PM

Yep ETH 10'000 is high.

its the presale cap where we have more bonus for early adopters.
we have a limited amount where you can have up to 40% bonus token.

ok i understand..
this cap means 3 Million dollars...
i agree with yeswepump.
maybe too high...
but if mavin will reach it, i think they could accelerate his roadmap!
and this should be great for all the users involved in the project!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
halicarton

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:08:26 PM

Yes,I do think the best innovation in the user univocal identification is geotracking,just looking forward to it.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:13:31 PM

So today the ICO has started, am I right? It seems almost a secret judging by the lasts post on the thread. Wink In any case, I wish you the best! There's a soft/hard cap for the pre-sale?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: