Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:55:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🌟🌟 MAVIN - A reward-based influencer marketing ecosystem 🌟🌟🚀  (Read 12516 times)
mavin.network

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 05:29:29 PM

hi dev...
i need to understand better this point of the WP:
"A reward based human verification process"
i'm interested mostly at the "reward based" part...
How does it works?

hi dev!!!
maybe you forget this question...
if you want, still here :-)
hope you can explain better..
essere premiati è sempre interessante!

Shocked
Sorry, your topic went under.

Explanation of the rewards for verifiers:

Every user of the app can be both influencer and verifier and to be honest to be verifier is much easier :-) You don't have to have any friends (hopefully not) and just a little bit spare time.

You can just open anytime our app and check if there are verifications pending. For each verification you will be rewarded with MVN Tokens, so it's a very interesting way to make some money.
Since a verificator has no verification limits per day (an influencer has) there is quite a lot to gain from this kind of job.

This is a 100% crowdsourced project, influencers and verifiers are normal people. And the more we have of them the more brands we can attract.

This is quite revolutionary IMHO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:25:22 PM

439 Eth raised so far, slowly but going. Can I know how many different investors participated into the presale till now?

268 investors

It is not bad if you consider that it's just the presale. The most difficult part will be in the real ico, when you will have to keep alive the interest of investors even with lower or no bonus.

I think this is why they have choose a lower profile in terms of promotion in this phase. Maybe they aim to catch the most part of investors and also the biggest ones in the real ICO.

One of the best point of this project is that it belongs to a field that is very popular.
Some projects in cryptocurrencies ecosystem are even more complicated because almost nobody knows about their possible application in the "real life". Mavin's application is obviously clear, so they are perfectly able to arouse a lot of interest in and out crypto's world.

Thanks for the supporting, it seems that explaining our use case is more difficult then we thought.

Seems that many ICO Investors just want fast and high returns, but investing in a product and plattform should not be fast money but seeing the long term potential.

We are all speculators in a certain way, but I'm beginning to realize that the community and investors
are becoming more experienced in recognizing good projects.
Mavin offers the possibility to monetize with the tools that already we use.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:01:44 PM

How can try out the demo for the project, can I get some explanations and possible link?
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:04:10 PM

How can try out the demo for the project, can I get some explanations and possible link?

For best User-experience, I suggest you download proto.io app from playstore
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.proto.player&hl=de
Or
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/ch/app/proto-io/id854504039?mt=8

Then click this link below after download
https://pr.to/WOYRC9/
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:53:48 PM

hi dev...
How does it works?

hi dev!!!

Shocked

Every user of the app can be both influencer and verifier and to be honest to be verifier is much easier :-) You don't have to have any friends (hopefully not) and just a little bit spare time.

You can just open anytime our app and check if there are verifications pending. For each verification you will be rewarded with MVN Tokens, so it's a very interesting way to make some money.
Since a verificator has no verification limits per day (an influencer has) there is quite a lot to gain from this kind of job.

This is a 100% crowdsourced project, influencers and verifiers are normal people. And the more we have of them the more brands we can attract.

thank you for the response!!
if so, the amount of the reward could be assimilable to the reward gained with a faucet?
i mean as amount?
And how to prevent bot automation?  Cool

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:19:02 PM

hi dev...
How does it works?

hi dev!!!

Shocked

if so, the amount of the reward could be assimilable to the reward gained with a faucet?
i mean as amount?

Wont call it a faucet that would be missleading.

It's a nice amount and depends on how much work the user did.

Bot prevention is quite easy. We inject predefined images and questions where we know exactly the needed results and we use device identification and some other nasty stuff i cant tell :-)

unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:28:28 PM

hi dev...
How does it works?

hi dev!!!

Shocked

i mean as amount?

Bot prevention is quite easy. We inject predefined images and questions where we know exactly the needed results and we use device identification and some other nasty stuff i cant tell :-)

ok. maybe you will use the same check used here to login.
i mean in bitcointalk...
use capcha to prevent bot..
i think is the safest way

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
dongajow

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:44:23 PM

how if this project has not get target raised ?
what you can do ?
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:44:37 PM

hi dev...
How does it works?

hi dev!!!

Shocked

i mean as amount?

ok. maybe you will use the same check used here to login.
i mean in bitcointalk...
use capcha to prevent bot..
i think is the safest way

thats google captcha and useless in our case

google captcha is good to prevent automated stuff in browsers.

in apps you have much more control and access to much more identification

mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:47:14 PM

what you can do ?

in that case we refund

if we dont raise enought the project simply wont exist because it doesnt make sense to fully develop and have no marketing budget.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:22:41 AM

what you can do ?
I remember you some numbers about the projects:Target 2500eth soft cap 20000eth and Max cap 80000eth

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
PS1987

Activity: 394
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:12:43 AM

the soft cap refers only to the presale or to the presale+ico?
wolfgb888

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:20:05 AM

what you can do ?
I remember you some numbers about the projects:Target 2500eth soft cap 20000eth and Max cap 80000eth

Maybe we want to another incentive, which is located to be an influencer. It still remains a day of pre-sale,
 and when the project will be working there will be a lot of remuneration effective.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:17:19 PM

It refers to both pre-sale and main token sale cumulative.  However, I know Mavin would intensify publicity and marketing before main tokensale commences on the 20th which is what this project needs, to create more promo and online campaigns.
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:58:12 PM

what you can do ?

in that case we refund

if we dont raise enought the project simply wont exist because it doesnt make sense to fully develop and have no marketing budget.

this project is good, and i think the refund will not happen, but i want to know how was the pre-ico going?
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:13:44 PM

what you can do ?

in that case we refund

this project is good, and i think the refund will not happen, but i want to know how was the pre-ico going?

The current status is visible on our website: https://mavin.network/
wolfgb888

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:59:56 PM

I see Mavin very interesting project, offers us the opportunity to become advertising (influencers), and then earn good money by using our favorite social.
 Today, we use almost all social networks, but we do not get money for this, with Mavin becomes profitable.
alex9919

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:01:47 PM

There are some contents about the mavin app? On 4 Nov you published on twitter a screen of the preview of mavin app, there is a detailed article or video?

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
███████████▀▀         ▀▀███
████████▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
██████▀  ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
████▀  ▄██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
███▀  ██████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▀  █████▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
██  ▀███▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
██    ▀██▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
██  █▄  ▀████████▀  ▄██████
██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████     INDUSTRY LEADING BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     ████████
LIVE
STREAMING
DAILY PRICE
BOOSTS
LIVE DEALER
CASINO
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄█▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
████  ▄  ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
███  ▀█▀   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
██  ▄    █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
██    ▄██  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
███  ▀████  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
████  ▀████  ▀████▄    ████
█████▄   ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████▀▀ █████ ▀▀████████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
██████▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄██████
███▀███▀ ▄███▀███▄ ▀███▀███
██   █ ▄██▀     ▀██▄ █   ██
██   █ ██         ██ █   ██
██   █ ▀██▄▄█ █▄▄██▀ █   ██
███▄███▄ ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ▄███▄███
██████▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀██████
█████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄█████
████████▄▄ █████ ▄▄████████

[.
WIN WITH US!
]
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:00:58 AM

It refers to both pre-sale and main token sale cumulative.  However, I know Mavin would intensify publicity and marketing before main tokensale commences on the 20th which is what this project needs, to create more promo and online campaigns.

I think to raise the required soft/hard cap, they need to find a huge group of investors that are willing to support the project, otherwise with small investors I see it difficult to succeed.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:30:32 AM

I think to raise the required soft/hard cap, they need to find a huge group of investors that are willing to support the project, otherwise with small investors I see it difficult to succeed.

it seems who ico is rising slowly, but continue to raise...
i think for sure they do not reach the 10.000ETH goal.
could be interesting to understand better if mavin marketing team, is searching big investors and how it is going.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: