Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:13:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🌟🌟 MAVIN - A reward-based influencer marketing ecosystem 🌟🌟🚀  (Read 12521 times)
mavin.network

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:44:00 PM

So today the ICO has started, am I right? It seems almost a secret judging by the lasts post on the thread. Wink In any case, I wish you the best! There's a soft/hard cap for the pre-sale?

No, the ICO is still November 22th. The preICO started today  Wink

The whole preICO is limited to ETH 10'000
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:59:50 PM

So today the ICO has started, am I right? It seems almost a secret judging by the lasts post on the thread. Wink In any case, I wish you the best! There's a soft/hard cap for the pre-sale?

Yes, this is obviously (?) what I mean!  Smiley 10.000 eth is a relatively huge amount, so I think that the absence of a soft cap let you have a sort of freedom in the choice of the communication strategy.

mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 04:07:33 PM

Yes, this is obviously (?) what I mean!  Smiley 10.000 eth is a relatively huge amount, so I think that the absence of a soft cap let you have a sort of freedom in the choice of the communication strategy.

What is your opinion on Referrals ?
Where you get some % token and the buyer some extra % token ?

Really would like to hear public opinion, I'm 50/50 pro/contra

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:17:53 PM

I mentioned this earlier,  I don't know if you took note of this,  an integrated referral structure in place would help boost this crowdfunding where we can refer more investors to participate in token sale and some percentage bonus is allocated to the referrer. This way is a win win for everyone.
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 04:30:34 PM

I mentioned this earlier,  I don't know if you took note of this,  an integrated referral structure in place would help boost this crowdfunding where we can refer more investors to participate in token sale and some percentage bonus is allocated to the referrer. This way is a win win for everyone.

How much should the min. contribution in USD be to get an own referral link? I think if there is no minimum you just get a lot of referers but nobody really pays  Shocked
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:30:57 PM

PRE-ICO STARTED!!!
GO! GO! GO!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:13:38 PM

I don't know honestly... it can be a way to spread the voice but you can also misunderstood the intention of the company (like some previous speech about mlm, for example). Maybe I'm more contra than pro, but I'm not the most qualified person for this. Thank you anyway for asking me!

safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:22:34 PM

it might be a nice way to add more people to promote the project, but there's also the spam risk. Today I've seen a lot of people from the Philippines joining the Telegram channel. I have nothing against them, but I don't think they bring ETH or useful promotion.

mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 05:30:27 PM

it might be a nice way to add more people to promote the project, but there's also the spam risk. Today I've seen a lot of people from the Philippines joining the Telegram channel. I have nothing against them, but I don't think they bring ETH or useful promotion.

yea thats why i think a minimum contribution must be made to obtain a referral link. about 100 usd or so. that reduces spam a lot.
enigmatical

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:11:19 PM

yea thats why i think a minimum contribution must be made to obtain a referral link. about 100 usd or so. that reduces spam a lot.
Honestly a $100 would cut off alot of smaller investors, to sweep in the percentage of these investors who also make up majority, why don't you halve it into 50 USD minimum, this way alot would want to invest.
Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:29:29 PM

PRE-ICO STARTED!!!
GO! GO! GO!

Go Mavin, go! The goal is high and far but raise 280 eth in a couple of hours is a very good sign! I'm litterally astonished by the concreteness of your communication strategy! Bravo!

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:55:23 PM

PRE-ICO STARTED!!!
GO! GO! GO!

It is a lofty goal 10k ETH, but it is not difficult for a project in the field of marketing. Surely reach the goal.
Your business should be targeting on the various online channels in order to optimize for ROI
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 11:20:31 PM

do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?

This is something we wont do because in that case the token is seen as security and not utility. This is where government currently really are harsh on.

Token holders will profit indirectly because the more revenue the plattform makes the more the price will rise. Thats the advantage of limited token supply.
cas606

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:50:27 AM

PRE-ICO STARTED!!!
GO! GO! GO!

Please also see updated Presale progress announcement in:

Simplified Chinese: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316657.msg23795607#msg23795607

as well as

Traditioinal Chinese: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316723.msg23795663#msg23795663

Thanks!
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:13:17 AM

i'm following EIDOO project and for users who will hold tokens in the ICO address for six months there will be an airdrop of the 25% of the invested amount.
There will be something similar for mavin?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:21:58 AM

i'm following EIDOO project and for users who will hold tokens in the ICO address for six months there will be an airdrop of the 25% of the invested amount.

Yes something similar, but different.

We will airdrop all unsold tokens after 1 year to all token holders.
At that moment the project will already be live and it's a way to thank all our early supporters and influencers.

wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:13:15 AM

At that moment the project will already be live and it's a way to thank all our early supporters and influencers.

What percentage do you think of Airdrop after 1 year ? Are good incentives to attract investors, they also hope in the continuity of the project.
enigmatical

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:31:41 AM

This is good initiative if you can implement this,  as it will encourage alot of token holders to hold their tokens long term which of course is the best way for good ROI.
supplyabject

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:35:10 PM

Is there minimum investment in the ICO?
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:44:08 PM

This is good initiative if you can implement this,  as it will encourage alot of token holders to hold their tokens long term which of course is the best way for good ROI.

Yeah, thats the idea  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: