Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:13:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🌟🌟 MAVIN - A reward-based influencer marketing ecosystem 🌟🌟🚀  (Read 12521 times)
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:50:26 AM

The quality of the influencers will be judged by AI, and by the same influencers ?
 I doubt that if I judge an influencer I can judge it negatively because it is a competitor ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:39:31 AM

The quality of the influencers will be judged by AI, and by the same influencers ?
 I doubt that if I judge an influencer I can judge it negatively because it is a competitor ?

The Mavin dev already gave us a good example!
here you can find a nice example of the influencer judgement
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2285468.msg23642564#msg23642564

enjoy :-)

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:01:30 AM

On page 16 of the White Paper we talk about the exchange of Mavin points with MVN tokens: I did not understand why there are differing rates between nations and what they would be. But doesn't should a cryptocoin be supranational by definition?
mavin.network

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:25:33 AM

On page 16 of the White Paper we talk about the exchange of Mavin points with MVN tokens: I did not understand why there are differing rates between nations and what they would be. But doesn't should a cryptocoin be supranational by definition?

Money is global but partity of purchase is not.
This is normally equalized with different rates for the same job. For example if a cocacola is willing to pay X for ads in switzerland, the same company will only spend X/5 in india for the same because everything is cheaper.

Our Mavin Point System is equal everywhere so the same swiss influencer will get for example 1000 Points and the indian also 1000 Points.

This makes is better as global system to calculate the ratings, but in the case of Points to MVN Convertion this would create a big difference, so we use an index to adopt this variances.

As already explained an influencer and verfierier don't recieve only points, they recieve MVN and Points for each job.
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:14:07 AM

The white paper is rather detailed, but I have not found information if you are already doing this business out of blockchain. Could you please give more details?

All our team members are currently focused on MAVIN.

I think he question referred to whether or not you are already running the basic business and are now applying blockchain tech to it or whether you are founding a whole new business?

We have a background as marketeers and software developers.

Mavin is a whole new business.
The whole concept of Mavin would not work without blockchain, thats why the idea is much different to a lot of businesses which are migrating to blockchain, but still need to be compatible or not cannibalize their current money flow.

The complete workflow of Mavin is impossible to achieve with out the power of blockchain.

- immediate payments, no withdrawal limits
- distributed humand verification
- scale up from nano- and microinfluencers
- available worldwide at the same costs

There are some companies launching an ICO with influencer marketing, but none of them really uses the power of blockchain and real distribution, thats why we really know that we are unique.

It is a great project and I think it is also another step towards more global equality by giving everybody the chance to participate in it. How does the point distributed human verification exactly come into play in your system?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 11:44:00 AM

The white paper is rather detailed, but I have not found information if you are already doing this business out of blockchain. Could you please give more details?

All our team members are currently focused on MAVIN.

I think he question referred to whether or not you are already running the basic business and are now applying blockchain tech to it or whether you are founding a whole new business?

We have a background as marketeers and software developers.

Mavin is a whole new business.
The whole concept of Mavin would not work without blockchain, thats why the idea is much different to a lot of businesses which are migrating to blockchain, but still need to be compatible or not cannibalize their current money flow.

The complete workflow of Mavin is impossible to achieve with out the power of blockchain.

- immediate payments, no withdrawal limits
- distributed humand verification
- scale up from nano- and microinfluencers
- available worldwide at the same costs

There are some companies launching an ICO with influencer marketing, but none of them really uses the power of blockchain and real distribution, thats why we really know that we are unique.

It is a great project and I think it is also another step towards more global equality by giving everybody the chance to participate in it. How does the point distributed human verification exactly come into play in your system?

A verifier can also sharpen his profile in certain categories and get more reward and also make is vote count a little bit more.

This way we will also have specializes verifiers which are an asset for the system.

safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:02:49 PM

A verifier can also sharpen his profile in certain categories and get more reward and also make is vote count a little bit more.

This way we will also have specializes verifiers which are an asset for the system.

This theme sounds not covered before, can you please elaborate a bit more? How will the specialization work, and how will you check it?
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:56:07 PM

Based on the Referrals suggestions mentioned earlier, where some percent token is allotted to both investor and referrer, has any conclusions been made on this by the Mavin team?
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:40:47 PM

The companies that want to advertise or do marketing through Mavin Network will pay you in Fiat currency, or must first buy the token ?
Not all companies use the cryptovalute
Zeatorius

Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:21:11 PM

I’d be keen to find out the updated progress of this project

ZRX supporter.
mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:56:47 AM

Based on the Referrals suggestions mentioned earlier, where some percent token is allotted to both investor and referrer, has any conclusions been made on this by the Mavin team?

We are thinking about it. The final decision is still pending.

mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:00:43 AM

The companies that want to advertise or do marketing through Mavin Network will pay you in Fiat currency, or must first buy the token ?
Not all companies use the cryptovalute

Yes we know that  Wink

This depends on how the goverments are handling this. We surely provide ETH to Token Conversion, but to be 100% on legal side we are currently not planning to accept and convert cash.

We are talking with service partners which already have a banking licence which can provide this.

mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:05:05 AM

This theme sounds not covered before, can you please elaborate a bit more? How will the specialization work, and how will you check it?

Check out the Whitepaper :-)

Specialization will work in that way that a user (influencer and verifier) can use his points (not MVN Token) and "buy" level ups in specific categories.
This level ups will give him more rewards and other features.

We don't need to check it, because it's self regulating, nobody would invest his points in categories they don't know or really are interested in.

mavin.network

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:06:44 AM

We are in presale stage right now and focus on that at the moment.

It's quite important to make this right: no successful ICO no Mavin.
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:35:07 AM

We are in presale stage right now and focus on that at the moment.

It's quite important to make this right: no successful ICO no Mavin.

hi mavin.network!
can you keep us updated about the fund raised in pre-sale..
i think this it is important for decide how many funds we will need to invest in Mavin sale phase!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Mr.Eddies

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:37:58 AM

There should be balance between investor and referrer reward.
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:52:10 AM

Only 348 Ethereum collected so far in presale, I suppose the team is not satisfied. I guess the communication has been so far too difficult to understand for the general audience, and maybe it will be necessary to make more easy for the next ico.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:28:45 AM

Only 348 Ethereum collected so far in presale, I suppose the team is not satisfied. I guess the communication has been so far too difficult to understand for the general audience, and maybe it will be necessary to make more easy for the next ico.
I guess a referral structure in place would fix this and increase the number of investors on the project because online awareness and ads alone can't always give the desired results, however we are hopeful in the coming days things would change.
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:50:49 AM

What is the minimum ETH that must be achieved for this pre-sale???  Will investors be refunded if it's not achieved.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:51:51 AM

We are thinking about it. The final decision is still pending.

You mentioned 100usd for minimum participation on the referral due to spam while I suggested a minimum contribution of 50usd, to encourage more participants to invest in Mavin as well as encourage mass adoption. Referral bonuses can be 10-20% or so it depends you can probably vary 50 USD for 10% and 100 USD for 20%
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: