Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:58:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018)  (Read 57252 times)
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:06:40 AM
Merited by Marci775 (4)

I have a small amount of Hawala but haven't been keeping up with any updates. Seems like people here are saying it's a scam? Could I get a quick rundown on this?

-team lied about the airdrop... (admitted they only dropped half the tokens)
-team lied about selling tokens... (admitted they sold)   you can see 100's of posts in TG saying they never sold any tokens
-website says they have trademarks... which is another lie
-team lied about their relationship with COINVAT (the guy who has the most HAT) once confronted with lots of evidence they now say he is a good friend..
-NO trace of LLC ( which could be under another name )
-NO trace of MSB filling

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:11:15 AM

I have a small amount of Hawala but haven't been keeping up with any updates. Seems like people here are saying it's a scam? Could I get a quick rundown on this?

team lied about the airdrop... (admitted they only dropped half the tokens)
team lied about selling tokens... (admitted they sold)   you can see 100's of posts in TG saying they never sold any tokens
website says they have trademarks... which is another lie
team lied about their relationship with COINVAT (the guy who has the most HAT) once confronted with lots of evidence they now say he is a good friend..
NO trace of LLC ( which could be under another name )
NO trace of MSB filling

From the start i sense already that there's something wrong with this and i do participate only in the airdrop. The airdrops like this that is a token of erc20 is often a scam a clear pump and dump which is for the greedy devs who created this token. That's why it is always advisable not to invest big amounts in this kind of tokens.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Hanke.io

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:54:53 AM

I called this coin a scam loong time ago. Will be interesting to see how it works out.

At the time I decided not to invest because

1) BS excuse of keeping anonymous
2) Impossible to find Hawala in register of companies in the US
3) Claiming they applied for MBS while there was 100% clear they haven't - MBS applicants are public records

I expressed my concerns on Telegram and was deleted within 5 minutes. With no answer.

Really feel bad for those who invested when the "team" pumped the coin to extract millions for themselves.
LuBro

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:03:30 PM

Yeah you can really say this is just unprofessionalism at it's best..
cryptovagas

Activity: 341
Merit: 10

@cryptovagas

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:00:09 PM

guys, today i got 0.5!!! HAT deposited to my kocoin account, is it the bounty that was promised ?!

if its not bounty and someone has deposited wrongly to my account, i will be happy to refund back if i get the correct transaction details

For Sale....
PM me!
Marci775

Merit: 109

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:22:27 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 07:14:06 PM by Marci775

guys, today i got 0.5!!! HAT deposited to my kocoin account, is it the bounty that was promised ?!

if its not bounty and someone has deposited wrongly to my account, i will be happy to refund back if i get the correct transaction details

Evtl Devs are Airdropping the remaining 500K HAT? From the 1 Mil what they promised the Community!  Wink

...Or that’s only from the Kucoin Trading contest.
LuBro

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:05:59 PM

Evtl Devs are Airdropping the remaining 500K HAT? From the 1 Mil what they promised the Community!  Wink

...Or that’s only from the Kucoin Trading contest.

Those coins are just from the KuCoin trading contest.. I also got 0,8 HAT or something like that, but at least anything..

This has nothing in common with the bounty or airdrop...
Crypto Cowboy

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:04:39 PM

Does anyone know if the token swap can still be done with old HAT tokens?
lion2791

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:36:42 PM

I also received some coins on the account of the KiKoin exchange for the contest. Tell me, is there any news on this project?
Kali_Kush

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:27:29 AM

I called this coin a scam loong time ago. Will be interesting to see how it works out.

At the time I decided not to invest because

1) BS excuse of keeping anonymous
2) Impossible to find Hawala in register of companies in the US
3) Claiming they applied for MBS while there was 100% clear they haven't - MBS applicants are public records

I expressed my concerns on Telegram and was deleted within 5 minutes. With no answer.

Really feel bad for those who invested when the "team" pumped the coin to extract millions for themselves.

This is a scam coin guys. Please do not invest single dollar. Devs are anonymous.
blankpage78

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:42:50 AM

I've heard (and I'm continuing to hear) exatly the same thing on the most of cryptocurrencies. Especially on Bitcoin itself.
Hawala.Today is one of the most promising low market cap crypto.
Yes, the investement could be risky, but it is a risk that I am sure will lead to many gains soon.
So, the first rule is: invest only what you afford to lose.
And more, my personal opinion is that if Hawala would be a scam, then their telegram group...website...staking software etc..would have been disappeared since 2 months ago, when Hawala price was 20$.
On the contrary, development is continuing (new app versions are releasing)...and this is the official statement:
https://www.hawala.today/blog/official-statement-02192018/

Do you think scammers can wast their time with such things after they could sell everything with 20000% gains?

If this is a scam, it would be the most stupid scam of the world !  Grin

But if you still think it's a scam, please avoid to invest on other cryptocurrencies, because Bitcoin itself is famous for his anonymity and for being the biggest scam in the world

Marci775

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:35:03 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 09:46:05 AM by Marci775

I've heard (and I'm continuing to hear) exatly the same thing on the most of cryptocurrencies. Especially on Bitcoin itself.
Yes, the investement could be risky, but it is a risk that I am sure will lead to many gains soon.
And more, my personal opinion is that if Hawala would be a scam, then their telegram group...website...staking software etc..would have been disappeared since 2 months ago, when Hawala price was 20$.
On the contrary, development is continuing (new app versions are releasing)...and this is the official statement:

Do you think scammers can wast their time with such things after they could sell everything with 20000% gains?

If this is a scam, it would be the most stupid scam of the world !  Grin

But if you still think it's a scam, please avoid to invest on other cryptocurrencies, because Bitcoin itself is famous for his anonymity and for being the biggest scam in the world

You see it wrong!

Why should they disappear if they can keep this thing going and sell more and more of their "locked" tokens?

My opinion:
They make a few more announcements the next months - and make more profit -then they say they have "legal problems" and nothing happens anymore.

AND please look what they have only done so far!  :
A nice looking Homepage
A nice looking Wallet - (wow a wallet -there a thousands)
And??? I think that was it

and btw the Wallet does not even work at the moment  Cheesy

ralt

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

I've received the bounty at KuCoin too  Grin

LuBro

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

If this is a scam, it would be the most stupid scam of the world !  Grin

You see it wrong!

Why should they disappear if they can keep this thing going and sell more and more of their "locked" tokens?

My opinion:
They make a few more announcements the next months - and make more profit -then they say they have "legal problems" and nothing happens anymore.

AND please look what they have only done so far!  :
A nice looking Homepage
A nice looking Wallet - (wow a wallet -there a thousands)
And??? I think that was it

and btw the Wallet does not even work at the moment  Cheesy

They could possibly just get the locked token after they're unlocked and just get away, because the team's not even published yet. There's so much room for speculations, what's in my eyes a really bad situation. But let's see, I just got the 35 Airdrop Token some time ago from them and just store them in my wallet, nothing to lose at all, because it was an Airdrop, furthermore some from the KuCoin thing, so what. Let's see where we'll get..
blankpage78

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:55:34 PM

yes,ok! But my question is : why they have not sold everything when HAT was at 20$ and they have not already disappeared?
While they are continuosly chatting on Telegram/website/Reddit etc.. publishing statement, new versions app,  staked HAT...?
This is not a typical scam behaviour.
when someone wants to scam...just collect money, disappear and that's it!
Marci775

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:01:53 PM

yes,ok! But my question is : why they have not sold everything when HAT was at 20$ and they have not already disappeared?
While they are continuosly chatting on Telegram/website/Reddit etc.. publishing statement, new versions app,  staked HAT...?
This is not a typical scam behaviour.
when someone wants to scam...just collect money, disappear and that's it!

They have 1.6 Mil HAT unlocked how should they sell this so fast?
This takes time...

blankpage78

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:17:13 AM

Everything can be in this world. It may also be that you're right, or maybe not!
But I'm still in my opinion that if this really should be a scam, then Hawala team has chosen the most complicated method ever.

Yes, volume in exchanges is decreasing and it will continue to decrease more and more. And it will be very difficult to buy or sell HAT coin (but the same thing will be for Hawala team, very difficult for them to sell if no products will came out). Now the book volumes is ridiculous. For this reason, when Hawala will launch the p2p exchange, the cash cards to buy cryptos price will increase dramatically. This is my bet now!
If they don't release their promises, the volume will continue to stay low, so they can't scam with a lot of gain. But if they really desire do scam us with less profit, they could have already done it months ago.

And more in this days Hawala is making the transition from the alpha version to the beta version of staking wallet and it will have more functions. So other work for them, why if it's only a scam?

Why Hawala team continue to send us the 15% reward? This will inflate the hat market, so in the case they would scam, they will have more difficulties to increase the price and to sell their HAT.
It is not a functional scheme for a scam.

Same thing for Kucoin airdrops, they have contributed to damp the HAT price.

Other important thing: while Hawala team has not already scammed us using our erc20 wallet private keys?

witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:01:42 AM

I've received the bounty at KuCoin too  Grin
Yes, was wondering where this tokens came from. Happy that I have received it. Free is free money. Take it or leave it. Cheesy
TraderInc

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:59:58 PM

Everything can be in this world. It may also be that you're right, or maybe not!
But I'm still in my opinion that if this really should be a scam, then Hawala team has chosen the most complicated method ever.

Yes, volume in exchanges is decreasing and it will continue to decrease more and more. And it will be very difficult to buy or sell HAT coin (but the same thing will be for Hawala team, very difficult for them to sell if no products will came out). Now the book volumes is ridiculous. For this reason, when Hawala will launch the p2p exchange, the cash cards to buy cryptos price will increase dramatically. This is my bet now!
If they don't release their promises, the volume will continue to stay low, so they can't scam with a lot of gain. But if they really desire do scam us with less profit, they could have already done it months ago.

And more in this days Hawala is making the transition from the alpha version to the beta version of staking wallet and it will have more functions. So other work for them, why if it's only a scam?

Why Hawala team continue to send us the 15% reward? This will inflate the hat market, so in the case they would scam, they will have more difficulties to increase the price and to sell their HAT.
It is not a functional scheme for a scam.

Same thing for Kucoin airdrops, they have contributed to damp the HAT price.

Other important thing: while Hawala team has not already scammed us using our erc20 wallet private keys?

Yea Unless they breach their "Roadmap" I would not worry about it. Complaining because of price is lame.
What is going on with the Mobile App & Play Store ?
LuBro

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:11:19 AM

Yea Unless they breach their "Roadmap" I would not worry about it. Complaining because of price is lame.
What is going on with the Mobile App & Play Store ?

An official statement of the Team would be nice about ongoing development or future plans.
Is it still up do date, how about the issues regarding the fraud. Ther're so much unanswered questions.
Hawala Today Telegram is like a dictatorship and cencored a lot..
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: