Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MilkCoin [MLCN] - Agricultural Enterprise ICO 15.11.2017  (Read 27632 times)
Mary_Tuedor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:08:18 AM

I always thought that ICO is something high-tech. Therefore, I regard Milk Coin with some suspicion

I understand where you're coming from, but an ICO is nothing more than a crowdfunding where you get shares from a company in the form of tokens. Milkcoin will work in the exact same way, but even better as they're already an existing business with real revenue. Most ICO's are from platforms or dApps that aren't even in beta phase, which makes the potential ROI higher, but also the risk

It always seemed to me that this is not a zone of influence of the real economy, quite the contrary. After all, there are other ways to raise funds, in addition to releasing tokens

It would definitely be possible, for example venture capital, but it would still require a lot of money, and venture capital probably wouldn't be enough. also, the russian government isn't keen on investing in large scale enterprises. A crowdfunding in todays economy is the most succesful, affordable and profitable when done with an ICO.

Yes, you are right, but do not you think that the community will better take a high-tech, revolutionary project?

Actually, given how people are realising 99% of all ICO's end of getting listed for less than ICO price, they're going to want to invest in something that'll give them fast returns, even if those returns are potentially smaller. An ICO mostly benefits the company owners (devs), but these days you're going to be better off waiting for the first major sell off right after the listing. Milkcoin will most likely not experience that

I can be mistaken, but a quick return does not depend on the scope of the project, but on the team itself. How they will calculate, so all will happen.
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:14:33 AM

I understand that the tokens are only intended to repurchase? Simply, I came across the fact that agricultural projects offered to purchase their products on their tokens
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:15:47 AM

I always thought that ICO is something high-tech. Therefore, I regard Milk Coin with some suspicion

I understand where you're coming from, but an ICO is nothing more than a crowdfunding where you get shares from a company in the form of tokens. Milkcoin will work in the exact same way, but even better as they're already an existing business with real revenue. Most ICO's are from platforms or dApps that aren't even in beta phase, which makes the potential ROI higher, but also the risk

It always seemed to me that this is not a zone of influence of the real economy, quite the contrary. After all, there are other ways to raise funds, in addition to releasing tokens

It would definitely be possible, for example venture capital, but it would still require a lot of money, and venture capital probably wouldn't be enough. also, the russian government isn't keen on investing in large scale enterprises. A crowdfunding in todays economy is the most succesful, affordable and profitable when done with an ICO.

Yes, you are right, but do not you think that the community will better take a high-tech, revolutionary project?

Actually, given how people are realising 99% of all ICO's end of getting listed for less than ICO price, they're going to want to invest in something that'll give them fast returns, even if those returns are potentially smaller. An ICO mostly benefits the company owners (devs), but these days you're going to be better off waiting for the first major sell off right after the listing. Milkcoin will most likely not experience that

I can be mistaken, but a quick return does not depend on the scope of the project, but on the team itself. How they will calculate, so all will happen.

hype is also a major factor. Have you noticed how Milkcoin is actually quite unknown? Plus, a lot of early investors will keep their coins so they can get the dividends. This combination will allow for a gradual rise in popularity, without the usual sell offs that occur next to it.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 09:20:05 AM

I understand that the tokens are only intended to repurchase? Simply, I came across the fact that agricultural projects offered to purchase their products on their tokens

Do you think it makes sense to purchase a huge amount of milk for your own tokens? And what about the delivery? No, that's a bad idea.

rlm42

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:38:50 AM

Do you think it makes sense to purchase a huge amount of milk for your own tokens? And what about the delivery? No, that's a bad idea.

Well, yes, I have to agree with you Smiley
gradovgv (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:49:27 AM

Simply, the main offer are dividends and buyback, but not any products purchase (that is mainly for Russian backers)
rlm42

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:57:33 AM

Simply, the main offer are dividends and buyback, but not any products purchase (that is mainly for Russian backers)

That's how I understood everything. It seems to me that delivery of milk was unlikely to be convenient for anyone outside of Russia. Therefore, it is a good decision to make credit tokens
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:01:04 AM

By the way, what about the epidemics? It's agriculture, it happens that the livestock numbers die out.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:07:27 AM

By the way, what about the epidemics? It's agriculture, it happens that the livestock numbers die out.

It seems to me that the owners of the farm simply insure the cattle. This is not a problem, more precisely, it is not a problem for investors
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:54:34 AM

hy dev any bounty campaign or airdrop?
MiBambino

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:55:32 AM

hy dev any bounty campaign or airdrop?

you can join the bounty here! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2286798.160;topicseen
good luck!

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
BlueFlare Magazine Co.

Activity: 52

BlueFlare財務雑誌

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:14:33 AM

What difference of Foodcoin?

和英通訳経済雑誌
Strictly traditional translation OK
PM for contact
MiBambino

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:19:20 AM

What difference of Foodcoin?

Milkcoin is holding a crowdfunding through an ICO to expand their already existing business. The tokens will be used in Russia to buy stuff from the massive farm, and in the rest of the world it'll be used as a stake/share to collect dividends. I believe you haven't read the whitepaper, so I recommend reading that first to give you a clear view of what they're going to accomplish. If you have any questions after that, feel free to ask them Smiley

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
rickrobrecht

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:29:06 AM

Finally, a project that uses ICO as a method of financial expansion, not to create itself. Investing into a big agricultural company is a great way of solidifying your investments.
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:48:08 PM

Hi guys, just want to report that:

Now is possible to make part of the MilkCoin discussion on the Portuguese Language.
Official MilkCoin Thread and Bounty Campaign translated and posted. Ready for discussion and to answer all your questions and curiosity related to the MilkCoin project.

You guys are more than welcome to participate in this new discussion thread.

São todos bem vindos ao nosso Tópico Português de MilkCoin

Click at this link to access and participate on our discussion.
gradovgv (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:01:56 PM

skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:16:51 PM

What about project translations?
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:18:14 PM

What kind of translations are you talking about?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:19:30 PM

Well translation of the website, whitepaper, business plan
Now it is available only in two languages, in Russian and in English. Will it be translated into other languages?
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:22:51 PM

Well translation of the website, whitepaper, business plan
Now it is available only in two languages, in Russian and in English. Will it be translated into other languages?
It seems to me that the solution to these issues should be dealt with by the bounty campaign, is it not so?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: