Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:42:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MilkCoin [MLCN] - Agricultural Enterprise ICO 15.11.2017  (Read 27633 times)
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:07:57 PM

I have expectations about this project. I believe the Milkcoin team will succeed. I will join the bounty campaign and follow the ICO.

Mary_Tuedor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:47:45 PM

I have expectations about this project. I believe the Milkcoin team will succeed. I will join the bounty campaign and follow the ICO.

I have a good feeling about this project. I think it will be successful
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:54:32 PM

That is, the amount of work will depend on the amount of funds collected?

Something like that. That is, the more the project will raise funds, the better the production will be there. It turns out, the authors need to try to make it really competitive farm.

23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:16:29 PM

By the way, what about competitiveness? Surely in Russia there are hundreds of similar farms. It will not be easy to compete with milk producers
TopGun

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:31:09 PM

By the way, what about competitiveness? Surely in Russia there are hundreds of similar farms. It will not be easy to compete with milk producers

I very much doubt that milk production in Russia is an area that is unable to accept a new player. Moreover, the new farm will meet the latest standards, that is, it will have the latest equipment.
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:39:32 PM

I very much doubt that milk production in Russia is an area that is unable to accept a new player. Moreover, the new farm will meet the latest standards, that is, it will have the latest equipment.

Nevertheless, the possibility that the farm will not survive the current competition should not be discounted. Still, the production of milk is excellent without the use of blockchain
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:57:26 PM

Nevertheless, the possibility that the farm will not survive the current competition should not be discounted. Still, the production of milk is excellent without the use of blockchain

Yes, this is a very strange application of tokenization. However, this is a good way to raise funds
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:02:51 PM

The company will supply milk only in Russia?
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:13:25 PM

The company will supply milk only in Russia?

I think that we are not even talking about the whole country, but about its separate regions.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:20:12 PM

they'll mostly just use blockchain tech to get funds from backers all over the world, launching an ICO is the easiest way to get new capital and to track your investors so you can easily reward them

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
elrugrim

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:27:50 PM

they'll mostly just use blockchain tech to get funds from backers all over the world, launching an ICO is the easiest way to get new capital and to track your investors so you can easily reward them

Yes, I also think so. It is also worth noting that ICO does not require a commission as a campaign on crowdfunding sites
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:32:44 PM

Does the company have any major investors? Such a project might be interested in crypto-currency funds
elrugrim

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:46:29 PM

Does the company have any major investors? Such a project might be interested in crypto-currency funds

It seems to me that the project should count more on community support than on investments from major players
dedmaroz

Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:54:58 PM

It seems to me that the project should count more on community support than on investments from major players

Why do you think so? Investments in the real economy are very attractive
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:05:32 PM

Why do you think so? Investments in the real economy are very attractive

Probably, because for large investors this is too small production. Although I may be wrong
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:18:17 PM

Are there any bonuses for earlier participation in the project?

Groc

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:23:07 PM

Are there any bonuses for earlier participation in the project?

Yes, now the price of the token is two times cheaper than it will be in the second half of the sales segment
SCAM_ALERT

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:39:30 PM

Hello. It's me again!
There is no official information about the company Milkcoin EST, located in Liechtenstein!
You can check this on the Liechtenstein registry business:
http://www.oera.li/hrweb/ger/firmensuche_afj.htm.
Like this:
https://imgur.com/a/yABvC
Although Liechtenstein does not disclose information about the Fund's OWNERS, it makes it possible to make sure that the fund or organization is REALLY EXIST.
I'm betting that now George is working on creating fake papers about the fund. But they will not help him.

SCAM CONFIRMED
gradovgv (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:28:06 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 10:40:28 PM by gradovgv

Hello. It's me again!
There is no official information about the company Milkcoin EST, located in Liechtenstein!
You can check this on the Liechtenstein registry business:
http://www.oera.li/hrweb/ger/firmensuche_afj.htm.
Like this:
https://imgur.com/a/yABvC
Although Liechtenstein does not disclose information about the Fund's OWNERS, it makes it possible to make sure that the fund or organization is REALLY EXIST.
I'm betting that now George is working on creating fake papers about the fund. But they will not help him.

SCAM CONFIRMED

Stop going crazy kid Grin Grin Grin I would say you are a scam - 9 posts, all in MilkCoin threads. You want me to give you some Eth? We are to paying to any abusing idiots, good luck kid.

If u want to say that the project is a scam, use a trusted account. Now it just looks like you are a spammer boy

P.S. One more English lesson. You cant say "is really exist", you should say does really exist. Text me in telegram @gradovgv i can give you a private English lesson
ICOtoINVEST

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:54:46 AM

This is a quick message from icotoinvest.com:

We would love to have your ICO project reviewed and listed on our site www.icotoinvest.com.

ICOtoINVEST purpose isn’t just to get your project listed but to proceed with a reliable, unbiased review of your project adding value and building trust towards your campaign.

We also provide advertising and promotional opportunities targeting specific sectors of the crypto community whilst promoting our listed members’ cause.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: