Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:54:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥  (Read 40460 times)
SocialMediaMarket

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:42:32 PM

hi again! ) btw, just want to clarify one question. You sayin that your system will be for all blogers, even for smallest one. If Im as a small bloger how many subscribers should i have to join your platform in future?

Hi there !

Thank you for your question!

Most Influencer platforms require specific numbers of followers to be listed. Unlike others, SocialMedia.Market is accessible even for new Influencers in the early stage of social presence. So there no any entry number of subscribes to join our platform;)

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to write us here. Our team will try to unfold any details you want to know.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:49:57 PM

How will you check if the influencer has posted and what reach has he or she attained/? Roll Eyes.

Hello!

Thank you for your question! That's really nice one! Wink

So if influencer has not reached terms of agreement, advertiser can open a dispute. Our service has several preventive measures that will allow parties to resolve disputes on their own in most cases, as well as an arbitration system that will resolve disputes between participants with the help of independent platform experts.

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;) We will be happy to provide you with any details!
Please also join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
Resident Evil

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:54:01 PM

hi again! ) btw, just want to clarify one question. You sayin that your system will be for all blogers, even for smallest one. If Im as a small bloger how many subscribers should i have to join your platform in future?

Hi there !

Most Influencer platforms require specific numbers of followers to be listed. Unlike others, SocialMedia.Market is accessible even for new Influencers in the early stage of social presence. So there no any entry number of subscribes to join our platform;)

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to write us here. Our team will try to unfold any details you want to know.

>So there no any entry number of subscribes to join our platform;)

Emm, even if I have ~20 subscribers ? Grin
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:12:30 PM

Hi there !

>So there no any entry number of subscribes to join our platform;)

Emm, even if I have ~20 subscribers ? Grin

Yes, you're absolutely right Wink

Misssa

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:01:36 PM

Could you please explain how your platform works? how i can make money on socialmedia marketing  using your platform?? in brief please.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:39:10 PM

Could you please explain how your platform works? how i can make money on socialmedia marketing  using your platform?? in brief please.

Hello! Sure  Wink

So you can earn on social media marketing if you have an account on one of the popular social networks like Facebook, YouTube or Instagram. Using SocialMedia.Market platform you will be able to easily find a brand wishing to use your influencing capabilities to promote their goods or services. Influencers who want to be presented on SocialMedia.Market register an account within the platform. Each social media channel (if they possess more than one) is attached to this account and verified separately. Verification status of each channel will be displayed on a specific page in the Influencer’s profile.

Also, every user within the SocialMedia.Market platform, or any other person willing to become a resolution expert, has the opportunity to participate in decentralized Dispute Solution system and earn Social Media Tokens by voting in particular cases. To become an expert and to have the ability to vote for resolutions, a user should be holding a constant amount of SMTs, the number of which will be determined by the platform community.

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;)
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:37:15 PM

Hello! Sure  Wink

So you can earn on social media marketing if you have an account on one of the popular social networks like Facebook, YouTube or Instagram. Using SocialMedia.Market platform you will be able to easily find a brand wishing to use your influencing capabilities to promote their goods or services. Influencers who want to be presented on SocialMedia.Market register an account within the platform. Each social media channel (if they possess more than one) is attached to this account and verified separately. Verification status of each channel will be displayed on a specific page in the Influencer’s profile.

Also, every user within the SocialMedia.Market platform, or any other person willing to become a resolution expert, has the opportunity to participate in decentralized Dispute Solution system and earn Social Media Tokens by voting in particular cases. To become an expert and to have the ability to vote for resolutions, a user should be holding a constant amount of SMTs, the number of which will be determined by the platform community.

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;)
Thanks for the info. The idea looks goodto me because nowadays the social networks have become one of the best sites for advertising campaigns.

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:11:25 PM

Hello! Sure  Wink

Thanks for the info. The idea looks goodto me because nowadays the social networks have become one of the best sites for advertising campaigns.

Thank you for your feedback and interest to the project!
Indeed nowdays influensers marketing in social media is one of the fastest growing online industries with limitless potential and unique opportunities. So we are believe in success Smiley

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. And also you're welcome to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:40:10 PM

Only few days left before the token sale. Join SocialMedia.Market - a top rated ICO of December 2017! Follow the link https://socialmedia.market and sign up!

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:13:22 PM

“Influencer marketing has grown from a fancy way to show off into a billion dollar industry. An ability to gather and attract the audience, a power to hold followers attention and model their opinion makes influencers exceptionally effective brand representatives. For the past several years the quantity of companies, who are using influencers in their marketing campaigns has been growing dynamically”.

Read a new article about influencer marketing here: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/influencer-marketing-challenges-and-how-the-blockchain-will-help-to-overcome-them-2649d1323db
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:34:36 PM

Join the discussion on the SocialMedia.Market Telegram-chat. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions. https://t.me/joinchat/B3UENkIW3R9A6v_4KnpOZQ
We’d be happy to answer. We’re online 24/7.

babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:23:08 AM

When the end of ur ico??im interesting to ur project. Social media token i thinks this is useful for socila citizen. In ur ico accepting payments is just only eth? If i dont have eth and i have visa card how to buy in your ico? Or ineed to buy ethereum in changelly before bought in ur ico.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:44:14 AM

When the end of ur ico??im interesting to ur project. Social media token i thinks this is useful for socila citizen. In ur ico accepting payments is just only eth? If i dont have eth and i have visa card how to buy in your ico? Or ineed to buy ethereum in changelly before bought in ur ico.
Greetings!
Thank you for you question and interest to our project.

1st phase.
Start date: 7 December 2017 12:00 PM GMT (1:00 pm CET);
End date:   14 December 2017 12:00 PM GMT (1:00 pm CET).
Also we offer bonuses while 1st phase:
DAY 1 - 10%; DAY 2,3 - 7%; Day 4,5 - 5%; DAY 6,7 - 3%
2nd phase.
Start date: 9 February 2018 12:00 pm GMT (1:00 pm CET);
End date: 23 February 2018 12:00 pm GMT (1:00 pm CET).

We accept payments in Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Unfortunately, you cant buy SMT by Fiat money (via card or etc), but you can easily create a ETH wallet on MyEtherWallet and then buy SMT with his help.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:15:51 AM

Check the article about our project on btcmanager.com:

“While influencer marketing may seem to be a great alternative to traditional online or offline advertising, it’s not without its issues. The market is highly opaque and difficult to understand. Fees for companies that manage influencers can range from low to ridiculous, and fraud and miscommunications are prevalent.
SocialMedia.Market claims that they have a viable solution for this burgeoning advertising market. Not only is their solution elegant and easy to understand, but it also makes brilliant use of blockchain technology”.

Read more here: https://btcmanager.com/socialmedia-market-launch-innovative-ethereum-platform-influencer-marketing/

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:56:10 PM

Hola guys... is there any information about the system of evaluation and classification of bloggers. will be there any own rankings?
Hi there!
Thank you for your interest in SocialMedia.Market.

The system is currently in development stage. There will be an ability in beta version to check out the perfomance and the functionality of the system. The beta version is planned to be released in February 2018.

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. And don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:27:08 PM

A great article about monetizing micro-content, the role of the blockchain in marketing and why is it so important for marketers? Follow the link and read the whole text here:

https://medium.com/@SocialMedia.M/monetizing-micro-content-what-marketers-need-to-know-about-blockchain-5799c2760b36
cracken45

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:54:29 PM

hello.. why you are using blockchain on your platform? is it necessary
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:51:16 PM

hello.. why you are using blockchain on your platform? is it necessary
Hello!

Blockchain and smart contract technologies allow to implement escrow and automate contracting, as well as provide instant worldwide payments. It also allows us to decentralize disputes between users. If parties for any reason have an argument which they can’t negotiate together, they call for experts to decide who’s right. Any user who has a good rating and holds SMTs on account can become an expert to take part in dispute resolution.

We are here to build a platform that will help to establish secure, transparent, and beneficial connections for businesses and influencers. Blockchain and smart contract technologies are the key here to many of the industry challenges. It will allow to shift the culture toward the openness and reliability of professional communication and operations. The solution to the influencer marketing issues is a transparent ecosystem. And the blockchain technology provides a way to create it.

SmuuuziGirl

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:57:15 PM

hello... does your platform have any benefits for agents?
RebeccaFrei

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:06:43 PM

Just want to know when can we start the trading of coins after the ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: