Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥  (Read 40460 times)
Davidovic

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:56:10 PM

As far as I understand the whole idea is that both members of business directions influencers and marketing managers need to agree their cooperation via your platform. or am i mistaken? If no then what you will do in case when influensers will accept this idea and join you but business which want to buy adv will not want to use your system?
SocialMediaMarket

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:11:09 PM

Hi again)

so in general for $2000 how many your tokens a can acquire?

Hi there!

For $2000 you will receive approximately 3656 SMTs (without bonus) if you decide to buy the tokens during the first phase of the ICO. It will depend on the ETH/USD exchange rate at the time.  And please note that you have until the 7th of December (tomorrow) to get the 30% presale bonus. This way you can get about 4752 SMTs for your $2000.

If you have any questions left, please contact us here or join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:21:14 PM

As far as I understand the whole idea is that both members of business directions influencers and marketing managers need to agree their cooperation via your platform. or am i mistaken? If no then what you will do in case when influensers will accept this idea and join you but business which want to buy adv will not want to use your system?

Hello!

Thank you for your question. That's really nice one and it makes sense to reflect back on our strategy;)

So the core vision is correct. SocialMedia.Market platform automates all business processes related to selection, creation and management of the influencer’s marketing activities, including the distribution of financial means among the participants. These groups of people are very related to each others.

When the influensers will get all the advantages of using SocialMedia.Market platform, the business will also be able to accept these advantages. Range of social media platforms, secured payments, possibilities for small businesses, transparent marketplace, dispute solutions and smart campain planning using SMM tools - that's all about SocialMedia.Market.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. We will be happy to clarify any things for you:)

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:39:55 PM

Brandon Kelly, a crypto-consultant and one of the leading cryptor agents has published a video review of our project.
Follow the link to watch it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVoiR1Ar4hc
SmuuuziGirl

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:28:41 PM

If all is good i'm gonna join you platform. so when the ico is over and the platform will be active  - any ability there will be some difficulties i could face with? maybe additional insertion fee for attending socialmedia market, or I just need acquire few of your tokens?
Thanks in advance  Wink
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:41:25 PM

If all is good i'm gonna join you platform. so when the ico is over and the platform will be active  - any ability there will be some difficulties i could face with? maybe additional insertion fee for attending socialmedia market, or I just need acquire few of your tokens?
Thanks in advance  Wink
Hello!

Thanks for your question!

There no any additional fee for using SocialMedia.Market after the ICO. However, you will have to buy Social Media Tokens (SMTs) elsewhere to use our service, since once the ICO's over, it will not be possible anymore to purchase tokens using our site.
The advantage of buying SMTs during the presale (up to the 7th December) is obvious as it gives you the 30% bonus. To apply for participation in the presale, please visit SocialMedia.Market. And as the 1st phase of the public Social Media Token sale begins on the 7th Decemberr, there will be following bonuses for the Token buyers: DAY 1 of the public Token sale - 10%, DAY 2, 3 - 7%, DAY 4, 5 - 5%, DAY 6, 7 - 3%.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. We will be happy to clarify any things for you.
Cruel love

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:30:27 PM

I was advised to join you ico right now. have no free time to learn it deep. please what is the use of it ? in brief please.
big amount of ethers at the crossroads.
internaldr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:47:02 PM

I think I will join this ico. I read whitepaper. There is the future of social media advertising. people are now tracking everything from social media.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:47:46 PM

Join the stream with our founder and CEO Dmitry Shyshov and BDM Viktor Perekhod.
They will answer questions about SocialMedia.Market and share the details on the project, token sale, and growth opportunities.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYYbjc7cSdE&feature=youtu.be
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:12:47 PM

I was advised to join you ico right now. have no free time to learn it deep. please what is the use of it ? in brief please.
big amount of ethers at the crossroads.

Hello!

We glad to be advised as a project worth to invest!

In brief, SocialMedia.Market - is a decentralized influencer marketing platform to connect bloggers and advertisers.

Working with game and esports industries we were among the early adopters of this advertising strategy, and we are well aware of how complicated it is to build trustful and reliable relationships in influencer marketing.

SocialMedia.Market addresses the problems of fraud, uncertain pricing, complicated transactions, complex partnerships, and low efficiency. With the implementation of the blockchain technology and smart contacts SocialMedia.Market will create a secure and completely transparent ecosystem.

The use of attending ICO right now is that you get a unique opportunity to buy Social Media Tokens with the 30% bonus until the 7th of December. The only place to buy Social Media Tokens is our official website https://socialmedia.market/ and you need an account there in order to pay for the tokens and store them on your account balance before the emission.

If there anything else you want to ask just write us here or join our Telegram channel. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.

I think I will join this ico. I read whitepaper. There is the future of social media advertising. people are now tracking everything from social media.

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your support!

Social media and influencers marketing indeed one of the fastest growing online industries with limitless potential and unique opportunities.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions;) We will be happy to provide you with any details!

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:18:00 PM

hello
btw , i cant see how much money raised on webpage from presale
and i have a little question
why token sale phase 1 and 2 take so much delay
i mean
did u think take soo long time maybe will decreased the price of token after going market
because maybe on february the price is not like now.
i mean price of eth and btc.

thank you.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:47:02 PM

hello
btw , i cant see how much money raised on webpage from presale
and i have a little question
why token sale phase 1 and 2 take so much delay
i mean
did u think take soo long time maybe will decreased the price of token after going market
because maybe on february the price is not like now.
i mean price of eth and btc.

thank you.
Hello, thank you for your questions!

The information on much money has been raised will be published tomorrow.

Moving to your second question, we are currently in the presale stage. In about 15 hours the pre-ICO begins and will last until the 14th of December. During that period of time the price for the Social Media Tokens will be following:
1 ETH for 800 SMTs.

As for the 2nd phase of the public token sale (from the 9th of Ferbuary till the 23rd of February you will be able to purchase 700 SMTs for 1 ETH.
The tokens will be tradable only after product beta launch and ICO. It will unsure the token value and demand.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:15:30 AM

We are happy to announce that ICOBox has become a tech partner of SocialMedia.Market.
The community has supported the project, with SocialMedia.Market becoming the winner during the voting.

Read more here: https://medium.com/@SocialMedia.M/icobox-becomes-a-tech-partner-of-socialmedia-market-6c8f9c083e21

Major_Troubles

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:48:16 AM

I want to know is social media ico is going on. and how to buy it??
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:02:31 AM

I want to know is social media ico is going on. and how to buy it??

Hello!
Thank you for your question!

Yes, sure. Our presale is going right now. You can buy Social Media Tokens following this link: https://socialmedia.market/
Just click ""Join now"" and sign up. After registration you will get all information about acquisition of SMT.

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to write us here. Our team will try to unfold any details you want to know.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:21:18 AM

The DeCenter team has prepared an analysis of our project!
Read the details and take part in our token presale, which is about to end!

Telegram post here: https://t.me/DeCenter/1663
Analysis here: https://decenter.org/download/ru/socialmedia.pdf
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:03:11 PM

Social Media tokens sale started today!
Follow our site https://goo.gl/ZuTSgr, sign up and get your SMT with a 10% bonus! Participate in creating a platform that will change the advertising market!

Today we also sum up the results of our presale. We've managed to gather over 500 000 $, confirming the demand for our platform on the market.
We appreciate the support!  Stay tuned and watch the news on the project!

De Young

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:13:42 PM

When will it comes on exchange and what's the prediction of smt when launched on exchanges?
TarzanNJane

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:35:31 PM

Hey, 500k+ not bad start for ICO Smiley Roll Eyes More than half of soft cap raised, thats good, wish you good luck and success and hope you will cover all amount very soon  Wink
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:48:36 PM

When will it comes on exchange and what's the prediction of smt when launched on exchanges?

Hi there!

Thank you for your question!

SMT will be listed on main cryptocurrency exchanges after main token sale.And can you please clarify what you mean exactly by ""The prediction of SMT""?
We will be happy to clarify any things for you.

Hey, 500k+ not bad start for ICO Smiley Roll Eyes More than half of soft cap raised, thats good, wish you good luck and success and hope you will cover all amount very soon  Wink

Thank you for your support, we really appreciate that !  Smiley
Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: