Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:02:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥  (Read 40460 times)
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:50:32 PM

I look forward to it. I'm sure you can beat your records! At the first stage, I did not manage to get my tokens, but I will definitely do it in the second stage

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SocialMediaMarket

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:33:58 AM

how to participate in socialmedia.market crowdsale in february?

Hi there!

To participate in SocialMedia.Market crowdsale you should sign up to your personal account on our website and buy Social Media Tokens with BTC, ETH or other cryptocurrencies.
You will have an opportunity to buy SMT tokens  during Presale(minimal contribution is 25 ETH) (from 2-9 February) and during  ICO, which will start on the 9 February 2018 12:00 PM GMT(1:00 pm CET) (minimal contribution 0.1 ETH)  and finish on the 16 March 2018 12:00 PM GMT (1:00 pm CET).

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. And don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.

Hello there!
I'm your spanish translator for bounty. Is this minimal contribution correct amount of 25 ETH?

Hello! Yes, it is correct if we are talking about presale (2-9 of February). As for the ICO (February 9 - March 16), the minimum contribution will be 0,1 ETH.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:35:00 AM

I look forward to it. I'm sure you can beat your records! At the first stage, I did not manage to get my tokens, but I will definitely do it in the second stage
Thank you a lot, your support is appreciated! We are working hard to meet all of your expectations!
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:27:52 PM

WE UPDATE THE DATES OF THE TOKEN SALE
We are constantly working on improving SocialMedia.Market platform and don’t want to restrict our contributors in the time frame.
Therefore, we are extending our public token sale. The second phase will start on February 9, as planned. However, it will last till March 16, 2018.
Read more on our Medium-blog: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/major-changes-in-the-token-sale-economy-exchange-rates-and-token-sale-dates-are-updated-204c20676ce

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:37:55 PM

PARTICIPATE IN OUR REFERRAL PROGRAM
AND GET EXTRA SOCIAL MEDIA TOKENS!

Invite your friends and earn extra tokens. All you need to do is to share your referral link with the world. If any user signs up with this link he will be added as your referral.
You will get a 5% reward from all Social Media Tokens purchased by your referrals. Your referrals will also get a 3% bonus to the tokens they buy.
Read more about our referral program here: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/socialmedia-market-referral-program-is-live-get-more-smts-for-your-referrals-bb0cb8ffbc66

Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:28:59 PM

Second ICO sales will start on February? Why takes so long for ICO Sad
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:45:26 AM

We currently take our time between ICO phases to concentrate on the service beta launch. You will be able to check it out in less than two weeks' time.
As for ICO, it will start on the 9th of February and will last until the 16th of March.  We want our contributors to have enough time to be able to buy SMTs comfortably even if there is a case of a heavy load on any payment method's system.

12SnaFFik12

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

With current available supply, dev, support and marketcap, it should be double already and way higher potential very soon. Just compare to other coins with similar options. And soon it will be on CoinExchange. I say minimal 10$ potential soon and I will keep hodling.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:26:49 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 05:33:18 PM by SocialMediaMarket

Are you ready for the upcoming token sale? We have published the smart-contract in our profile on GitHub. Our smart-contract will ensure superior security for all investors during the
main phase of the SocialMedia.Market token sale. Check the details on Medium: https://medium.com/…/socialmedia-market-has-shared-the-smar…

You can also ask any question about the project in our Telegram-chat: https://t.me/socialmediamarket_eng

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:43:18 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 05:33:30 PM by SocialMediaMarket

JOIN OUR PRESALE!

We are happy to announce that we are holding a presale before the second phase of our public token sale. The Presale will start on 2nd and end on the 9th of February, with the start
of main ICO. During pre-sale contributes will be able to purchase Social Media tokens with 20% bonus. Minimal contribution - 25 ETH.
Follow our site and sign up to join pre-sale: https://goo.gl/QZsVMY

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:36:13 AM

One of the most important stages of any advertising campaign is defining the target audience. Marketers should target their ads on those users who can bring potential profit. How to understand who are these people and where to find them? Read our article on Medium:
https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/target-audiences-and-where-to-find-them-e10cf6f7671e

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:35:56 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 05:33:54 PM by SocialMediaMarket

What to post on your Social Media pages?
Nowadays social media rule the world. But what exactly should you post on​ every social network in order to engage users and turn them into consumers? Find the answer in our article
on Medium: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/what-to-post-on-your-social-media-pages-289d4c0bd467

critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

We currently take our time between ICO phases to concentrate on the service beta launch. You will be able to check it out in less than two weeks' time.
As for ICO, it will start on the 9th of February and will last until the 16th of March.  We want our contributors to have enough time to be able to buy SMTs comfortably even if there is a case of a heavy load on any payment method's system.

with the ICO is still long we can better understand the concept of this project first and rules that have to be supplied, once we understand and understand this project will focus more in the course of this project.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:27:32 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 05:34:09 PM by SocialMediaMarket

This Thursday the founder of SocialMedia.Market Dmitry Shyshov will be streaming a Q&A-session for our investors and users. During the broadcast, Dmitry will tell about the changes
in our Social Media token economy, our referral program, and answer all your questions! Join us on the 25th of January, it’s going to be exciting!
The link on the stream will be published very soon. Stay tuned!

If there are any urgent questions, welcome to our Telegram-chat: https://t.me/socialmediamarket_eng. Our support team will be happy to provide all the answers!

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:55:02 AM
Merited by Sarisang (2)

with the ICO is still long we can better understand the concept of this project first and rules that have to be supplied, once we understand and understand this project will focus more in the course of this project.

Indeed we must adhere to the rules in the project and we also have to understand the concept of the project so that we better know all that there is in the project. so if you want to join in the project we need to be observant and conscientious in understanding the rules of the project so that we can work According to the rules.
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:18:44 AM

Indeed we must adhere to the rules in the project and we also have to understand the concept of the project so that we better know all that there is in the project. so if you want to join in the project we need to be observant and conscientious in understanding the rules of the project so that we can work According to the rules.

true, if you want to join in one project to understand the first rule in the project. because if we are not observant and conscientious in joined in the project and don't know the rules in the project fear the end result disappointing later and not in keeping with our expectations.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

I understand that your product will cooperate with brands and bloggers directly. I can not understand how the product itself will work. If I look at PRL then I see that the idea is that sites can refuse advertisers and the site earns this token depending on the number of the audience on the site. IDH idea is clear to me and it looks like yours. This project has already been realized and collected a lot of money. I see that your team is from Russia. You can tell me with which brands you are already cooperating or are negotiating and how your product will work. I read a few articles but I just can not figure it out. Thank you
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:54:06 PM

SocialMedia.Market is the platform for marketing influence, one of the fastest growing markets. And analytical reports about the growth of all indicators speak about this! It is interesting that, according to the latest estimates, the exponential growth of this market will increase its volume. Another important fact is SocialMedia.Market is the first decentralized ecosystem for planning, it will bring out the marketing relationship between brands and opinion leaders to a new transparent and safe level! Where can I get acquainted with the analytical reports?
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

Recent publications about SocialMedia.Market

SocialMedia.market is an international project which unites brands and bloggers all over the globe. We are proud that our idea has found a response in different parts of the world and SocialMedia.Market is discussed in many languages and on lots of resources.

We feel this support and continue working on the beta-version of our platform. Soon we will be able to show the results: the release of the beta is scheduled for the next week.

https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/recent-publications-about-socialmedia-market-efbad336b79e
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:28:18 PM

I understand that your product will cooperate with brands and bloggers directly. I can not understand how the product itself will work. If I look at PRL then I see that the idea is that sites can refuse advertisers and the site earns this token depending on the number of the audience on the site. IDH idea is clear to me and it looks like yours. This project has already been realized and collected a lot of money. I see that your team is from Russia. You can tell me with which brands you are already cooperating or are negotiating and how your product will work. I read a few articles but I just can not figure it out. Thank you

Thank your for your question!

It should be noticed that IndaHash has a business model of an agency, and they offer Instagram only. They have stated, that one of their primary interests in ico and blockchain is to lessen their burden of global payments.
SocialMedia.Market is a marketplace. Marketplace provides transparent pricing, access to more bloggers from all major social networks and brands or businesses of any size. It's a powerful tool for managing multiple campaigns with multiple bloggers across all major social netwroks in one place at once. Along with that platform will provide exclusive services for token holders. For example, fair decetralized dispute solution system, where other participants vote for decision, if an argument emreged between blogger and advertiser. This is the key difference between Indahash and our project.

Also it should be clarified that our team based in Kyiv, Ukraine. But nevertheless, we sure that it doesn't about location of the team it's about transparency and credibility. We are open in all social networks, we are experienced and we are supported by famous advisors. That indeed important things that deserve the attention of the community;)

Regarding your question about cooperation with brands. You know, actually it's an ongoing and complicated process. We're already in negotiations with many representatives of well-known companies but it must be clear that the business (brands) should see the practical value of our platform and it should be justified extensively. Follow our socials to to updated with bog partnership announcements.
Nevertheless, our project was supported by the largest media portal about bloggers, opinion leaders and influencer marketing in general - Influencer Marketing Hub. Information about this you can find on the main page, as well as in the news and press releases about SocialMedia.Market.

How the product will work. Well we strong believe that it's better once to see, than hundred times to hear Wink We will release beta version of our platform in few days, so you will be able to see in hands what you can achieve with our service. And with token issue in late February you will be able to start using our service for your Instagram and Youtube campaigns.

In addition here's a short list of unique benefits the platform will provide for brands & advertisers:
- Secure transactions;
- Fair Decentralized Dispute Solution;
- Operating costs optimization;
- Real-Time data analysis and ROI.

I hope I've cleared a bit the questions that were significant to you. But if you have any more questions, do not hesitate to write us here or join our Telegram chat. Our team will try to unfold any details you want to know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: