Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:39:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥  (Read 40460 times)
SocialMediaMarket

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

Hello! Just can't get. are you guys from Ukraine?? or am i mistaken? will be appreciated if you could clarify this. i ask because Ukrainian teams actually make useful and working projects and many says you are well skilled and more respective in it field. no matter if it's anc ICO or a simple startup raising money via crowfunding.

Hello there!

That's so nice to hear things like that! Thank you for your feedback!

Yes, our head office is located in Kyiv, Ukraine. Make sure we do our best to create a high quality product. By the way we already launched the beta version of our platform, so you have an ability to check it. We wiil be happy to get a feedback from you regarding our project!

Also, you can get more info about SocialMedia.Market on our official website. And don't forget to join our Telegram chat!  It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project Wink
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:23:05 AM

hello!
i still don't understand clearly...does your project connect brands and influencers? this is the main idea? i get from your website next "the first decentralized ecosystem to discover, create, run and analyze advertising campaigns with social media influencers", and it also says, "SocialMedia.Market will deliver reliable, direct interaction between businesses and Influencers".well i wonder if you already operating as "the first decentralized ecosystem to discover, create, run and analyze advertising campaigns with social media influencers", or just at the mvp development stage?

Thank for your question!

The beta version of our platform is available on our official website. On our website we introduce SocialMedia.Market to investors and our future users. All features and advantages mentioned on our website and in our White Paper will be released and you could check it out soon Wink

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there.

Have a good day!  Wink
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:35:27 AM

I just want to confirm something from you because after the main launch of the website whether people are gaining any social media token for the work they are doing by promoting the campaign through social media channels. For that is there any specific requirement in order to qualify for the campaign?
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

Your project is very similar to indahash... as for me there are two absolutely identic projects that both run ICO. What's the difference??
Hi there!

Thank you for your question and for your interest in our project!

Actually many people asked us about Indahash and what is the difference between our projects.

Well, IndaHash has a business model of an agency, and they offer Instagram only. They have stated, that one of their primary interests in ico and blockchain is to lessen their burden of global payments.

SocialMedia.Market is a marketplace first of all. Marketplace provides transparent pricing, access to more bloggers from all major social networks and brands or businesses of any size.  A fair decetralized dispute solution, where other participants vote for decision, if an argument emreged between blogger and advertiser. It's a powerful tool for managing multiple campaigns with multiple bloggers across all major social netwroks in one place at once.

I hope I've cleared a bit where these two projects are different. If you have any other questions, please, ask us here or you can do it in our Telegram chat. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you have!
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:49:02 AM

Excited for the token sale to start, nice to see good participation from team here answering all our questions. SMT may not be a unique project but it is definitely getting good hype as the token sale is starting.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

I just want to confirm something from you because after the main launch of the website whether people are gaining any social media token for the work they are doing by promoting the campaign through social media channels. For that is there any specific requirement in order to qualify for the campaign?

Hi there!

Thank you for your question!

Well, ther'e no any specific requirements for blogers to join our platform. You can easilly register your social network channels on SocialMedia.Market and manage all your activities from one place.
By the way, our Beta is already live, you can check it out on https://beta.socialmedia.market/
It's going to be constantly updated with new features and tools.

With regard to opportunity to participate advertise campaigns. While creating another advertise campaign advertiser sets certain requirements for applying it. Such requirements primarily deal with the blogger and content which should be created. So, if your channel meets all setted requirements of a certain campaign you'll be able to quilify for paticipating.

I hope that I answered your question and all is clear for now. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;) We will be happy to provide you with any details!
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:01:10 PM

Excited for the token sale to start, nice to see good participation from team here answering all our questions. SMT may not be a unique project but it is definitely getting good hype as the token sale is starting.

Hello!

Thank you so much for you feedback! Glad to hear that!  Cheesy

We appreciate your words and we are doing our best for our users. We are always here to answer all your questions regarding our project!

Cruel love

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:06:29 PM

please, tell me about your project. your wp is very huge. in brief please.
and what cryptos you accept for investing?
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

please, tell me about your project. your wp is very huge. in brief please.
and what cryptos you accept for investing?

Hello!

SocialMedia.Market is about influencer marketing. And the experts’ characterize it like one of the fastest growing online industries with limitless potential and unique opportunities. SocialMedia.Market - the first decentralized marketplace connecting social media bloggers and advertisers. Solving major influencer marketing problems it will create new opportunities for content monetisation, community engagement and audience exposure. New ecosystem, driven by blockchain technology and social media token, will simplify marketing interaction between business and influencers.

Here's the list of the payment methods available for the ICO: ETH, BTC, LTC, XRP, BCH, DASH, DOGE, ETC, NEO, XMR, ZEC

We I hope that we answered your question and all is clear fot now. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;) We will be happy to provide you with any details!
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:14:32 PM

yes correct mate.  the concept may not that new at all but i know with the hype and more updates from the team, we might be seeing a good start once the token sale starts. i am definitely participating then. what is the minimum and maximum contribution? and will i ever received bonuses then?
Cpt. Africa

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

Can I order an advertisment through your socialmedia.market? or just if I have a brand?
elitemom

Activity: 174

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:08:32 PM

I will definitely monitor this project. It appears to have a nice potential
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:12:13 PM

The project seems pretty good. A social networking marketing business model. Teams are experienced middle-aged people. Before ICO is a company that has been operating for years. I think this is a very low risk project and potential in the future.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

yes correct mate.  the concept may not that new at all but i know with the hype and more updates from the team, we might be seeing a good start once the token sale starts. i am definitely participating then. what is the minimum and maximum contribution? and will i ever received bonuses then?

Hi there!

Let me provide you detailed info on bonuses, token price and dates Wink

It's what we have so far:

Pre Sale ends in 20 hours! And you still have the chance to grab the 20% Pre Sale bonus. You may join it now by signing up on https://ico.socialmedia.market/users/sign_up.
Minimum contribution while Pre Sale – 25 ETH.

ICO Public Sale starts tomorrow at 12:00 PM GMT (1:00 pm CET) and will last until March 16 12:00 PM GMT (1:00 pm CET).
Minimum contribution while Public Sale – 0,1 ETH.

Bonus during Public Sale will depend on the day of the purchase:
Day 1-5: 15% bonus;
Day 6-20: 10% bonus;
Day 21-35: 5% bonus.

The Price is 2500 SMTs for 1 ETH.

Maximum contribution during the ICO - 300 ETH.

Also, we a have a bonus for those who participate in our referral program (5%) (with a 3% bonus for referrals). The bonuses add up and don't exclude each other!  Cool
Check it here --->>>https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/socialmedia-market-referral-program-is-live-get-more-smts-for-your-referrals-bb0cb8ffbc66

Glad to have you with us!  Cheesy

Don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project!

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:38:01 PM

Can I order an advertisment through your socialmedia.market? or just if I have a brand?

Yes, sure! Anyone who want to promote his or her service or product can join SocialMedia.Market platform.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

The project seems pretty good. A social networking marketing business model. Teams are experienced middle-aged people. Before ICO is a company that has been operating for years. I think this is a very low risk project and potential in the future.

Thank you for your feedback about SocialMedia.Market, we highly appreciate that!
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

Advisory board update!

Meet Keith Teare, an Executive Chair of UK company Accelerated Digital Ventures.
Previously he was a founder of TechCrunch and the first consumer internet service provider in Europe - EasyNet. EasyNet achieved Unicorn status during the late 1990s.

Check more detailed info on our blog on Medium: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/keith-teare-has-joined-our-advisory-board-c63b95318885

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:12:47 PM

I will definitely monitor this project. It appears to have a nice potential

Thank you for your support!

Join our Telegram chat! It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project. Wink
Destined2bGreat

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:10:01 PM

when are you planning to place your tokens on exchange like Bittrex or other?
varandas

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:20:31 PM

Hello! I haven't ETH wallet chard what shall I do ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: