Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:52:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥  (Read 40471 times)
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:24:31 AM

I'm interested how as a business i will be able to track the social engagement and the authenticity the created content will provide?You know not everytime i'd like to get on a dispute...

Hello!

We creating a unique platform, which can allow you to track your advertising campaign. Moreover, with our powerful CRM-system, in-platform chat app, Smart Contract
templates, chat tips, instant notifications and mobile app, organizing contacts, messages, communicating and staying up-to-date will be convenient.

By the way, we already launched the beta version of our platform, so you have an ability to check it. We wiil be happy to get a feedback from you regarding our project!
We wiil be happy to get a feedback from you regarding our project! Please, check beta here --->>> https://beta.socialmedia.market/

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;) We will be happy to provide you with any details!

Dear team member, I just want to clarify something for you suppose i am an influencer on your website. So what are the benefits i am going to get paid on what basis whether it is going to be in the form ETH, BTC, or SMT tokens?
SocialMediaMarket

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:42:15 AM

i need coinbase to send my tokens to a news address. where should i asked them to send in this case?  myetherwallet works or no?

Hello!

Thank you a question!

You should send your ETH from Coinbase to any ERC20 compatible wallet (we recommend MyEtherWallet). After it, insert your master wallet address (the from MyEtherWallet) in personal account and then you can contribute SMT by sending crypto to the address shown in personal account.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. We will be happy to clarify any things for you.  Wink
Cpt. Africa

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:48:20 AM

Well... being waiting for a long time how the ico is going and i just sign up so...actually 15% bonus made my desicion
so to get a bonus i just need to buy tokens before feb 14?
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:50:00 AM

I'm interested how as a business i will be able to track the social engagement and the authenticity the created content will provide?You know not everytime i'd like to get on a dispute...

Hello!

We creating a unique platform, which can allow you to track your advertising campaign. Moreover, with our powerful CRM-system, in-platform chat app, Smart Contract
templates, chat tips, instant notifications and mobile app, organizing contacts, messages, communicating and staying up-to-date will be convenient.

By the way, we already launched the beta version of our platform, so you have an ability to check it. We wiil be happy to get a feedback from you regarding our project!
We wiil be happy to get a feedback from you regarding our project! Please, check beta here --->>> https://beta.socialmedia.market/

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;) We will be happy to provide you with any details!

Dear team member, I just want to clarify something for you suppose i am an influencer on your website. So what are the benefits i am going to get paid on what basis whether it is going to be in the form ETH, BTC, or SMT tokens?

We are creating SocialMedia.Market as an independent and decentralized ecosystem that will give you a complete solution for online advertising. Our platform will be integrated into all major social
networks that are out there, meaning it will be available for influencers from all of them.
SocialMedia.Market will be primarily launched with supporting marketing services for YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, and Snapchat.

Among others, here's a short list of benefits our platform will provide for brands & advertisers:

-Secure transactions based on blockchain technology;
-Smart contract creation in a single click;
-Fair Decentralised Dispute Settlement Solution;
-Ultimate results, smart planning with Real-Time Analytics and Data Science;
-Powerful and easy to navigate CRM system;
-Simple campaign reconciliation and control;
-Additional way to earn.

As an influencer, you will be able to monetize your content by using tools, analytics and utilities provided by our platform.
In our system, as an advertiser you will have a lot of options, social networks and types of advertising to promote your product.

Social Media Token (SMT) is designed to be the currency of SocialMedia.Market ecosystem, facilitating fund transfers between business, influencers or agents.

Basically, SMT is the internal currency of the platform and it will ensure transactions, data validity, campaign and contract creation. So, you can easily pay with SMT for influencers campaigns or vice versa.

If you have any questions left, we’ll be happy to answer them. And don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project;)

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:52:43 AM

Well... being waiting for a long time how the ico is going and i just sign up so...actually 15% bonus made my desicion
so to get a bonus i just need to buy tokens before feb 14?

Hello!

Thank you for your support!

Buying Social Media Tokens during 5 days, you automatically receive 15% of bonus tokens. Thus, for 1 ETH you purchase not 2500 SMTs, but 2875 SMTs. Tokens will be credited to your
SocialMedia.Market account immediately after confirmation of payment.

Join our Telegram chat!  It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:00:44 PM

Hello!

We are creating SocialMedia.Market as an independent and decentralized ecosystem that will give you a complete solution for online advertising. Our platform will be integrated into all major social
networks that are out there, meaning it will be available for influencers from all of them.
SocialMedia.Market will be primarily launched with supporting marketing services for YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, and Snapchat.

Among others, here's a short list of benefits our platform will provide for brands & advertisers:

-Additional way to earn.

As an influencer, you will be able to monetize your content by using tools, analytics and utilities provided by our platform.
In our system, as an advertiser you will have a lot of options, social networks and types of advertising to promote your product.

Social Media Token (SMT) is designed to be the currency of SocialMedia.Market ecosystem, facilitating fund transfers between business, influencers or agents.

Basically, SMT is the internal currency of the platform and it will ensure transactions, data validity, campaign and contract creation. So, you can easily pay with SMT for influencers campaigns or vice versa.

If you have any questions left, we’ll be happy to answer them. And don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project;)

So this information makes the sound because you have planned in a way that people who are in your website will get benefits.
Both for the Advertiser and to the people who are supporting the project by giving social media profiles as an influencer are there any charges for withdrawing SMT tokens?
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

Hello!

-Additional way to earn.

So this information makes the sound because you have planned in a way that people who are in your website will get benefits.
Both for the Advertiser and to the people who are supporting the project by giving social media profiles as an influencer are there any charges for withdrawing SMT tokens?

The only comission fee charged on our platform is a 10% fee from the amount of the payment for a marketing campaign. There will be no charge for withdrawing SMTs.  Smiley
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:12:24 PM

keep watching your ico. great pr campaign and nice work with social media community (not surprisingly).
already bought some solid pack of tokens today, they showed up in my profile. should I expect them on my wallet now or later?
just need to check
Hello!

Thank you for your support! We appreciate it!

SMT will be listed on major cryptocurrency exchanges after the ICO that ends on the 16th of March. The list of platforms and exchanges where SMT might be purchased after ICO will be announced after the token sale.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;)

And don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
lawbreaker_top

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

I have a question regarding joining your platform in future.  If I will decide to join your project later in future, when ICO and development will be finished, and platform will work - what 'difficulties' Can I  met later? Will it be additional insertion fee for connection to socialmedia market, or I just need receive someway a few of your tokens? Thanks!
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:08:31 PM

I have a question regarding joining your platform in future.  If I will decide to join your project later in future, when ICO and development will be finished, and platform will work - what 'difficulties' Can I  met later? Will it be additional insertion fee for connection to socialmedia market, or I just need receive someway a few of your tokens? Thanks!

Hi there!

Thank you for your question!

There will be no additional fee for using SocialMedia.Market after the ICO. However, you will have to buy Social Media Tokens (SMTs) elsewhere to use our service, since once the ICO's over, it will not be possible anymore to purchase tokens using our site. The advantage of buying SMTs during the Public Sale (up to the 16th of March) is obvious as if gives you the bonuses. To apply for participation in the ICO, please visit SocialMedia.MarketAnd as the 2st phase of the public Social Media Token sale started on the 9th of February, there will be following bonuses for the Token buyers: DAY 1-5 of the public Token sale - 15%, DAY 6-20 - 7%, DAY 21-35 - 5%.

By the way, we already have a beta prototype. You can find it at https://beta.socialmedia.market - there you can check core functions implemented or demonstrated (some of it in demo mode due to the token use restrictions). We also have an alpha version which you can find at https://alpha.socialmedia.market/signup
It differs from beta release just in the way to check a proper progress of development.

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. And don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:16:22 PM

Why ur project will be interesting for bloggers? All they need just an affordable content, always watch the trends and be in touch with hype topics as for me

Hello!

Thank you for your question! We'll be happy to answer.

Doing what you love is very important for any person. As an influencers struggle more and more of losing the focus on negotiations rather than on content creation, we’ve created the instrumentarium of tools gathered all in one place. Being rewarded for doing what you love, has never been easier.

A list of unique benefits the platform will provide for influencers:

●        High quality business opportunities for content monetisation;
●        Accessible even for new influencers on early stage of social presence;
●        Insights and tips for channels development;
●        Convenient tools for analyzing interaction and engagement of followers on the channel;
●        Fair Decentralised Dispute Solution System;
●        Secure transactions.

By the way, we already have a beta prototype. You can find it at https://beta.socialmedia.market - there you can check core functions implemented or demonstrated (some of it in demo mode due to the token use restrictions). We also have an alpha version which you can find at https://alpha.socialmedia.market/signup
It differs from beta release just in the way to check a proper progress of development. Cool

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. Wink
campion99

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:51:46 PM

The hard cap is 16000 ETH (~40M tokens) which is 80% of the total supply of Social Media Tokens. Based on the number of tokens distributed during the ICO, 15% more tokens will be issued for platform core functionality (and put on hold for 6-12 months) and 5% for partners and advisors.  Please check out the Token distribution section on our website's main page to see more detailed information on it.
mustandine

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:01:39 PM

Users of this project seem to be more clever than devs, nothing personal.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:33:16 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 06:45:42 PM by SocialMediaMarket

1 ETH for 3 friends!
Join the SocialMedia.Market giveaway!

Invest several minutes and get 1ETH!

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?

• Invite your three friends in our Telegram chat;
  • Ask them to write one message in our chat;
  • Complete Google-form!

Learn details on our blog on Medium: https://goo.gl/4SeqBJ

Good luck!

campion99

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

hi. i'm a little confused. in the home tab the websit says Phase 2 public sale starts in 14 days while the sale should be now according to the distribution tab? can i deposit?
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

hi. i'm a little confused. in the home tab the websit says Phase 2 public sale starts in 14 days while the sale should be now according to the distribution tab? can i deposit?

Hello! Yes sure, you can invest now. The token sale phase was started on the 9 February 2018 and and will finish on the 16 March 2018 12:00 PM GMT (1:00 pm CET). You have an opportunity to buy SMT tokens during ICO (minimum contribution – 0,1 ETH) right now.
Bonus during ICO will depend on the day of the purchase:
Day 1-5: 15% bonus;
Day 6-20: 10% bonus (recent bonus);
Day 21-35: 5% bonus.

Also you can join to the discussion in our Telegram channel.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:20:58 PM

I was advised to join you ico right now. have no free time to learn it deep. please what is the use of it ? in brief please.
big amount of ethers at the crossroads.

Hello!

We glad to be advised as a project woth to invest!

In brief, SocialMedia.Market - is a decentralized influencer marketing platform to connect bloggers and advertisers.

Working with game and esports industries we were among the early adopters of this advertising strategy, and we are well aware of how complicated it is to build trustful and reliable relationships in influencer marketing.

SocialMedia.Market addresses the problems of fraud, uncertain pricing, complicated transactions, complex partnerships, and low efficiency. With the implementation of the blockchain technology and smart contacts SocialMedia.Market will create a secure and completely transparent ecosystem.

The use of attending ICO right now is that you get a unique opportunity to buy Social Media Tokens with the 10% bonus until the 28th of February. The only place to buy Social Media Tokens is our official website https://socialmedia.market/ and you need an account there in order to pay for the tokens and store them on your account balance before the emission.

If there anything else you want to ask just write us here or join our Telegram channel. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:00:25 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 03:27:48 PM by SocialMediaMarket

Gabriel Zanko, the founder of MobileyourLife and our advisor expresses his opinion about SocialMedia.Market and the opportunities of influencer marketing!

Read more about Gabriel: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/meet-our-new-advisor-gabriel-zanko-46bf7f371653

Join our ICO with 10% bonus

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:30:21 PM

Our project is in the TOP-3 ICO’s rating according to the readers of Hype.codes!

It’s cool that more and more people become interested in SocialMedia.Market!
Thanks for your trust! 

Join our ICO with 10% bonus

T85083598

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:05:06 PM

Hello! Tell me, MEW is suitable for transferring purchased tokens ... Just in the instruction is indicated master wallet ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: