Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 10:50:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥  (Read 40464 times)
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:58:00 AM

how the development of this project? is there a better development again? I really hope this project hopefully can succeed and the results obtained according to with our hard work and performance.

Development is going on really smoothly. You can check Beta Version on the website already. Token sale stage is successful cuz project have already raised Soft Cap.
SocialMediaMarket

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

how the development of this project? is there a better development again? I really hope this project hopefully can succeed and the results obtained according to with our hard work and performance.

Hello!

Thank you for your question!

We already launched the beta version of our platform, so you have an ability to check it. You will see changes and updates during the ICO campaign. Our R&D department do not stop working on it.
For sure, launch version will have mass of features implemented, which are still on development stage or have not been released in current version.

Please, check beta here: https://beta.socialmedia.market/ 

We have already raised Soft Cap during the pre-ico (Phase 1). The project is currently at Token Sale Phase 2. 4945,58  ETH has been raised! The ICO will ran until March 16.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;) We will be happy to provide you with any details!
And don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.  Wink
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:40:24 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 03:11:32 PM by SocialMediaMarket

Q&A session with founder of SocialMadia.Market starts in 1 hour!

Join our stream today! 👍👍

Today (19.02) the founder of SocialMedia.Market Dmitry Shyshov and an advisor of the project Chafik Abdellaoui will discuss current achievements and development
of SocialMedia.Market in a live-stream.

Q&A session starts at 13:00 CET. Don’t hesitate to ask them any questions about the project!

Do not miss the stream, it will be an interesting discussion.

Link to the stream - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVA5FsryWb8

Disconnecting

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:03:52 PM

Hello!

We already launched the beta version of our platform, so you have an ability to check it. You will see changes and updates during the ICO campaign. Our R&D department do not stop working on it.
For sure, launch version will have mass of features implemented, which are still on development stage or have not been released in current version.

We have already raised Soft Cap during the pre-ico (Phase 1). The project is currently at Token Sale Phase 2. 4945,58  ETH has been raised! The ICO will ran until March 16.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;) We will be happy to provide you with any details!
And don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.  Wink

You still have remaining 24 days, i know you will close the hard cap. If not, atleast make more than 10k ETH. By the way, whats your plan to unsold tokens?
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:28:51 PM

Hello!

You still have remaining 24 days, i know you will close the hard cap. If not, atleast make more than 10k ETH. By the way, whats your plan to unsold tokens?

Thank you, it's great to have your support!

All unsold tokens will be burned, there will be no more tokens issued.
campion99

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:49:37 PM

The funds will appear in your account wallets only after your cryptocurrency transaction gets 6 confirmations. You will receive an email about the successful deposit  and then you will be able to purchase Social Media Tokens with your account balance.
Disconnecting

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:08:48 PM

Hello!

Thank you, it's great to have your support!

All unsold tokens will be burned, there will be no more tokens issued.

I see. Thats great move. It will definitely preserve the prive of each SMT. i thought you will have unsold tokens to be used like dividends or reserves.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:19:21 PM

You sayin that your system will be for all blogers, even for smallest one. If Im as a small bloger how many subscribers should i have to join your platform in future?
Hi there!

Most Influencer platforms require specific numbers of followers to be listed. Unlike
others, SocialMedia.Market is accessible even for new Influencers in the early stage of
social presence. So there no eny entry number of subscribes to join our platform;)

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to write us here. Also you could find additional info about SocialMedia.Market on our website and in our White Paper which is in the footer. Don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.

cryptospacemedia

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

How will you enforce the ownership validation across the platform?
MaoloSam

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:50:18 PM

What benefits the platform will have for Brands & Advertisers?
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:01:42 PM

Hi there!

Thank you for your interest in SocialMedia.Market!

Sorry, but i I don't have a clear idea of what you mean. Cpuld you please clarify your question a bit?
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:32:33 PM

What benefits the platform will have for Brands & Advertisers?

Hi there!

So influencer marketing works favorably for the overall branding and reputation of a company. Working with influencers whose profiles match the values and offerings of your company is the key to crack this job. SocialMedia.Market is creating easy-to-use tools that will help find, analyze, manage and monitor influencers campaigns, using the latest technologies. Transferring your consumer-targeting campaigns to the whole new level. A short list of unique benefits the platform will provide for brands & advertisers are: secure transactions; fair decentralised dispute solution system; operating costs optimization; real-time data analysis and ROI;

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other question.

Also you could find additional info about SocialMedia.Market on our website and in our White Paper which is in the footer. Don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
campion99

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:22:06 PM

I want to ask when the tokens will be transferred to the etherium wallet and And on which platform will be present
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:32:47 PM

I want to ask when the tokens will be transferred to the etherium wallet and And on which platform will be present

Hello!

Social Media Tokens will be issued and available for withdrawal to your ERC20 master wallet after the ICO that ends on the 16th of March.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:34:21 PM

why are you issuing your own cryptocurrency??

Hello!

Thank you for the question!

Social Media Token (SMT) is designed to be the currency of SocialMedia.Market ecosystem, facilitating fund transfers between business, influencers or agents.

Basically, SMT is the internal currency of the platform and it will ensure transactions, data validity, campaign and contract creation. So, you can easily pay with SMT for influencers campaigns or vice versa.
Here's a short list of advantages SMT will provide to all parties as a single currency:
-100% safe escrow transactions based on Blockchain technology;
-Low-cost transactions with less operation fees;
-Simplified and fast global payments;
-Earn rewards by participating in the decentralized dispute solution system;
-Utility tool for acquiring outstanding marketing services, premium analytics and development instruments.

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to write us here. Our team will try to unfold any details you want to know.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:38:38 PM

3 ETH for 3 friends Giveaway Today we are happy to share the results of our “3 ETH for 3 friends” Giveaway!

Follow our Telegram chat to find out the lucky ones: https://t.me/socialmediamarket_eng

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:23:25 PM

great project
looks interested, fresh and innovative. hope it gonna take the top. blogshere is constantly evolving. and it bring the value to customers - a really gained expierence. it definitely will change the advertise market. it already does!
best project in influence marketing area.

Hi there!

That's so nice to hear things like that! Thank you for your feedback!

Make sure we do our best to create a high quality product.

Thank you so much for your support!

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. Wink
cryptospacemedia

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:49:57 AM

Hi there!

Sorry, but i I don't have a clear idea of what you mean. Cpuld you please clarify your question a bit?

I mean to say, will you be verifying the profiles of influencers for credibility? how will you do that?
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:54:51 AM

great project
looks interested, fresh and innovative. hope it gonna take the top. blogshere is constantly evolving. and it bring the value to customers - a really gained expierence. it definitely will change the advertise market. it already does!
best project in influence marketing area.

Hi there!

That's so nice to hear things like that! Thank you for your feedback!

Make sure we do our best to create a high quality product.

Thank you so much for your support!

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. Wink

In two days time, huge investment are credited in socialmedia.market.  More than 9k+ ETH has been invested and people find the potential of influencer marketing and in couple days soon it will reach the hard cap.

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:08:23 AM

Hi there!

I mean to say, will you be verifying the profiles of influencers for credibility? how will you do that?

Oh, got it!)

Well, in order to sign up to SocialMedia.Market, the opinion leader may log in via email or profile in G+. After the sign-up procedure it is necessary to verify and activate the channels of influence.
Also, the opinion leader may set up 2-factor authentication. Each channel of influence is being verified separately, upon that the opinion leader receives the access to the advertising campaigns.
The verification status of each channel specified in the personal account of the influencer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: