Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥  (Read 40460 times)
SocialMediaMarket

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:37:21 AM

My passion is marketing and nowadays, digital marketing is the trend. Social media influencers play a big role in digital marketing and I really felt confident that SocialMedia.market will be the future of marketing analytics. I'll look forward to this!

Hello!

That's so nice to hear things like that!

Thank you for your sincere interest in our project, it means a lot for us! Stay tuned! There's lots to come! Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:42:47 AM

JOIN US WITH A 10% BONUS

We are still moving towards our Hard Cap! It won’t be long until we reach it.
So hurry up and buy Social Media tokens with a 10% bonus.

P.S.: The bonus is active till February, 28th. There are only 6 days left. Roll Eyes

Join our ICO with 10% bonus

alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

We are in Seoul at Korea Blockchain Symposium

Today our team presented SocialMedia.Market on Korea Blockchain Symposium in Seoul! It was great opportunity to tell about our platform, to declare yourself as an international project and to attract more people attention to our service!

“Thousands of people all over the world realize the value of influencer marketing and see it as a unique opportunity to promote their products and services. Unfortunately, not all of them understand how to use it. Our first priority is to create a single platform, accessible for users with all degrees of knowledge about the influencer marketing and blockchain. The rules of the game should be really clear to all participants”, — said founder and CEO of SocialMedia.Market during his speech on Korea Blockchain Symposium

We are happy that the audience approved the project with enthusiasm and highly appreciated it!

Blockchain Symposium is a SYNCO Investment’s monthly conference.

It’s the seventh conference, driving an increasing amount of registered investors and various stakeholders. In January the event gathered nearly 1,000 investors and blockchain industry representatives.

This month’s conference will feature nine different blockchain projects spanning a wide variety of industries from media to insurance.

SocialMedia.Market is the first decentralized marketplace connecting social media bloggers and advertisers. A solution to the major influencer marketing problems, it creates new opportunities for content monetization, community engagement and audience exposure. The new ecosystem, driven by blockchain technology and social media token, will simplify marketing interaction between business and influencers.

https://medium.com/@SocialMedia.M/we-are-in-seoul-at-korea-blockchain-symposium-8cfe9e44efca
noxezzhd

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:08:02 AM

how you gonna gather the data of the posts reach? and what data will be provided?

Hello!

Nice question!

SocialMedia.Market will bring the solution for measuring the impact for each influencer’s post with reliable view count and conversion rates, thanks to ability of integrating with major analytical services and social networks. With detailed demographic data and audience profile (gender, age, ethnicity, language and nationality), as well as engagement statistics, including impressions, reach, views, replies, mentions, exits, replays, tap-backs, tap-forwards, reposts, etc; our service will provide strong estimates on every influencers' action and audience reach.Moreover, advertisers will be able to see most of the influencer account statistic before campaign creation, which will help them to connect with the relevant influencers only and spend budgets efficiently.

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. Our team will try to unfold any details you want to know.Wink
and what are these analitycal services provide data of influencers reach and post shared?
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

how you gonna gather the data of the posts reach? and what data will be provided?

Hello!

Nice question!

SocialMedia.Market will bring the solution for measuring the impact for each influencer’s post with reliable view count and conversion rates, thanks to ability of integrating with major analytical services and social networks. With detailed demographic data and audience profile (gender, age, ethnicity, language and nationality), as well as engagement statistics, including impressions, reach, views, replies, mentions, exits, replays, tap-backs, tap-forwards, reposts, etc; our service will provide strong estimates on every influencers' action and audience reach.Moreover, advertisers will be able to see most of the influencer account statistic before campaign creation, which will help them to connect with the relevant influencers only and spend budgets efficiently.

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. Our team will try to unfold any details you want to know.Wink
and what are these analitycal services provide data of influencers reach and post shared?

Thank you for your another question and for being active!

So, our platform will gather data from developer API as certified application and collect statistic from all public and connected social accounts in order to provide big data analisys.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:47:58 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 10:31:23 AM by SocialMediaMarket

💥💥 We are in Seoul! 💥💥

Today our team presented SocialMedia.Market on Korea Blockchain Symposium in Seoul!

“Thousands of people all over the world realize the value of influencer marketing and see it as a unique opportunity to promote their products and services. Unfortunately, not all of them understand how to use it. Our first priority is to create a single platform, accessible for users with all degrees of knowledge about the influencer marketing and blockchain. The rules of the game should be really clear to all participants”, - said founder and CEO of SocialMedia.Market during his speech

We are happy that the audience approved the project with enthusiasm and highly appreciated it! More details in our blog on Medium: https://medium.com/@SocialMedia.M/we-are-in-seoul-at-korea-blockchain-symposium-8cfe9e44efca

More details in our blog on Medium: https://medium.com/@SocialMedia.M/we-are-in-seoul-at-korea-blockchain-symposium-8cfe9e44efca

89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

Hello!

Nice question!

Wonderful seems to be very interesting and I see there is another company influencer marketing only focusing on Instagram but how we get benefit to all, if we include the rest of the social media platforms.
I, too, do not quite understand how it is possible to achieve benefits for all participants in this way.
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:01:04 PM

I'm just starting my acquaintance with crypto-currencies and similar projects, but as far as I can understand, this project is a good idea, I'm interested in it
Moriarti

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:31:59 PM

Most of the social media users will be interested. most people are now very active on in social networks. definitely among them will be those who want to make money. i believe your project will attract people's attention at least. advertisements and social media are now getting a lot of money to use really well. i think you gonna hit your top.
noxezzhd

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

Hello!

Nice question!

Thank you for your another question and for being active!

So, our platform will gather data from developer API as certified application and collect statistic from all public and connected social accounts in order to provide big data analisys.
but for exmpl facebook doesn’t share page’s post view results. only admin of fb page can do that. frankly i'm curious about 3rd party software that you mentioned..
Devrialemci

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:35:05 PM

Advertising markets, unfortunately, can not survive in this market. There is not an excessive demand. They can make very current situations. But they remain mediocre. It's sad.
Cpt. Africa

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:32:32 PM

I'm supporter of socialmedia. market from the beginning and i'm happy that so solid funds were raised. it will helps company to develop and launch the platform worlwide. token value will be tradeble soon...well, i'm sure i will get my profit. great to be investor of something really big and promising.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:38:10 PM

SocialMediaMarket ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!    👉  https://youtu.be/3CXHZ27fCQ8
                                     Blockchain-based Influencer Marketing Advertising Platform     https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/967044208224858112
        SocialMedia.Market is a decentralized platform for the preparation, design, implementation and evaluation of advertising campaigns in the media influence market. To build an ecosystem, blocking technology will be used, which will allow creating more honest, safe and transparent conditions for interaction between customers and customers of media campaigns.

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

I'm supporter of socialmedia. market from the beginning and i'm happy that so solid funds were raised. it will helps company to develop and launch the platform worlwide. token value will be tradeble soon...well, i'm sure i will get my profit. great to be investor of something really big and promising.

Hi there!

That's so nice to hear things like that! Thank you for your feedback! Glad to have you with us!

We will bring amazing things - we will launch our platform worlwide, we will enter new markets and bring new partnerships! Stay with us and we will together launch SMT to the moon!

Thank you so much for your support!

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. Wink
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:47:45 PM

Keith Teare, executive chair at Accelerated Digital Ventures and our advisor explained the SocialMedia.Market potential and how exactly it is going to change the industry!

Join our ICO with 10% bonus

ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:00:56 PM

Today our team presented SocialMedia.Market  on Korea Blockchain Symposium in Seoul!

It was great opportunity to tell about our platform and declare yourself as an international project!

More details in our blog on Medium: https://medium.com/@SocialMedia.M/we-are-in-seoul-at-korea-blockchain-symposium-8cfe9e44efca

with this kind of marketing about your platform will really make people be more interested to you and in using your platform.
and with this, i am very sure that with the remaining days of your ico, i know the hard cap will be reach.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:10:44 PM

Advertising markets, unfortunately, can not survive in this market. There is not an excessive demand. They can make very current situations. But they remain mediocre. It's sad.

Hello!

Yes, you're right. Indeed, nowadays running YouTube channel or Instagram account can be a full-time job, not just a social activity. Even bloggers with small number of subscribers can achieve profit from their social network accounts. Because influencer marketing became very popular and effective advertising strategy, demanded by business all over the world.

Appreciated your feedback. We are doing our best to make our project better! There are a lot of stuff upcoming! Stay tuned!

Join discussions in Telegram chat!
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:25:37 PM

Today our team presented SocialMedia.Market  on Korea Blockchain Symposium in Seoul!

It was great opportunity to tell about our platform and declare yourself as an international project!

with this kind of marketing about your platform will really make people be more interested to you and in using your platform.
and with this, i am very sure that with the remaining days of your ico, i know the hard cap will be reach.

That's so nice to hear things like that! Thank you for your feedback and for your interest in SocialMedia.Market!

We're getting closer to our goal every day and we believe the hard cap will be reached soon!

Thank you so much for your support!

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. Wink
Crystal Method

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:08:09 PM

Yeah I think also that is very good project.
The team really have improved their work, advertising and mentioning in social media upped, beta launched, site was improved ^^   
It looks interested, I hope it gonna take the top. This market is growing and evolving.
Im glad to be part of this project as an investor  Cool Cheesy
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:18:07 AM

Yeah I think also that is very good project.
The team really have improved their work, advertising and mentioning in social media upped, beta launched, site was improved ^^   
It looks interested, I hope it gonna take the top. This market is growing and evolving.
Im glad to be part of this project as an investor  Cool Cheesy

agree with your opinions, the team really preparing a strategy and a good idea for the success of this project and build this project even better in the future. I'm sure this project will achieve the success we all want. We wish to join in this project get the results in accordance with our hard work and performance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: