Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:34:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥  (Read 40460 times)
Irish Lion

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:00:58 PM

What is the functional purpose of ur token?
SocialMediaMarket

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:21:20 PM

What is the functional purpose of ur token?

Hi there!

Thank for your question.

SocialMedia.Market’s core functionality will be maintained by a utility token - Social Media Token (SMT). SMTs will be necessary to create and pay for marketing
campaigns, to pay for additional services and tools within the platform (e.g. support of personal agent for bloggers; adhance tools and researches for brands), to
pay for self-promotion campaigns by bloggers.

All token holders will be able to earn rewards in SMT within the platform by participating in dispute system. It is further will be transferable outside the platform.
Social Media Token holders will be able to operate on largest digital currency exchanges, where potential platform users will be purchasing SMTs in order to use
platform services.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other question.

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. Wink
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:01:55 PM

Dima Zaitsev, head of international PR and department chief of business analytics at ICOBox and advisor of SocialMedia.Market  shared his thoughts on how our platform will change
the whole industry of Influencer Marketing.

Join our ICO with 10% bonus

Disconnecting

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:27:28 PM

Already more than 12k ETH collected. With the remaining 15 days to achieve hard cap. I cant wait for the result of the ico. What i am sure of is that it is successful already. Smiley  what can we ask for from social.media market? I think none at all. Just look at the profiles of the team and advisors, it says it all. Smiley
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:25:29 AM

🔥 Last chance to get a 10% bonus 🔥

Only 3 hours left to join http://SocialMedia.Market  ICO with a 10% bonus!

Join our ICO with 10% bonus

cirizenk

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

you know, actually i'm just looking for a such platform like your's. i faced with really huge number of troubles while running promotion compaigns via influencers. never know how lucky the deal will be: will i get an expected result, will the terms and conditions fulfilled and so on... so it seems that your project gonna deal with all weaknesses of influencer marketing and moreover, accordingly to your WP it's gonna be capable of reducing budjets for marketing and whole costs for the marketing activities..that's impressive.
no really, i think in the nearest future business will be at arm's lenghth with the customers. it seems to be like not business for people, but people for people. i really wanna test your platform, is it so good like on paper..)

i sincerely hope you guys can make it. best of luck.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:52:44 PM

you know, actually i'm just looking for a such platform like your's. i faced with really huge number of troubles while running promotion compaigns via influencers. never know how lucky the deal will be: will i get an expected result, will the terms and conditions fulfilled and so on... so it seems that your project gonna deal with all weaknesses of influencer marketing and moreover, accordingly to your WP it's gonna be capable of reducing budjets for marketing and whole costs for the marketing activities..that's impressive.
no really, i think in the nearest future business will be at arm's lenghth with the customers. it seems to be like not business for people, but people for people. i really wanna test your platform, is it so good like on paper..)

i sincerely hope you guys can make it. best of luck.

Hello!

Our team have tremendous experience in influencer marketing from the brand’s perspective and we ourselves know exactly what the main obstacles for effectiveness in this field are.
We are creating a service that we wish would be out there for us as a brand and we know about all the problems that influencers come across when trying to monetize their channel
(blog, page, etc), too. Our aim is to fix all those issues in a form of an ultimate solution that will not only significantly decrease expenses for every market participant but also make it
a less time consuming process overall.

Managing of Influencer Marketing programs is currently a very challenging process and Influencer Marketing platforms, or agencies, require an advertiser to pay up to 50% commission
for such services. With the help of our services, brands can expect to reduce the costs associated with launching Influencer Marketing campaigns significantly.

Our solution offers an easy, efficient, fast and secure way for brands and influencers to connect, agree upon the terms of a smart contact, create quality content and process the payment.
Our service will also guarantee protection from scam and will see to it that the terms of the smart contact are met by both sides. No agents will be needed to materialize all of the above,
but even in case one wishes to delegate duties to agents, they will get fees from our side and not from the influencer or advertiser.

All of the above will grant a significant reduction of the cost of marketing activities for those who will join SocialMedia.Market

By the way we already launched the beta version of our platform, so you have an ability to check it. You will see changes and updates during the ICO campaign. Our R&D department do not
stop working on it.
For sure, launch version will have mass of features implemented, which are still on development stage or have not been released in current version.

Please, check beta here: https://beta.socialmedia.market/ 

Thank you so much for your support!

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there.
MaoloSam

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:28:14 PM

how are you going to get influencers to choose your platform over others?
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

how are you going to get influencers to choose your platform over others?

Hello!

Thank you for your question.

SocialMedia.Marketis a marketplace. Marketplace, that provides transparent pricing, access to more bloggers from all major social networks and brands or businesses of any size.
Solving major influencer marketing problems it will create new opportunities for content monetisation, community engagement and audience exposure. New ecosystem, driven by
blockchain technology and social media token, will simplify marketing interaction between business and influencers.

When the influencers will see all advantages of SMM for them, like range of social media platforms, secured payments, possibilities for small businesses, transparent marketplace,
dispute solutions and smart campain planning using SMM tools then they will make a positive desision about our platform.

Hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;)

Also you could find additional info about SocialMedia.Market on our website and in our White Paper which is in the footer. Don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone
to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:21:07 PM

well... being wathing for a long time how the ico is going and i just sign up so...5% bonus available 
so to get a bonus what i need to do?

Hi there!

That's so nice to hear things like that! Thank you for your feedback!

Make sure we do our best to create a high quality product.

To participate in ICO you need to create an account on https://ico.socialmedia.market/users/sign_up .
When you are logged in you can choose the payment method most suitable for you (Step 2) and you will be provided with the address to send your deposit to.

Here's the list of the available payment methods:
ETH, BTC, LTC, XRP, BCH, DASH, DOGE, NEO, XMR, ZEC

The funds will appear in your account wallets only after your cryptocurrency transaction gets 6 confirmations. You will receive an email about the successful deposit

Please note that if your balance is sufficient for the minimum purchase, the purchase of Social Media Tokens with the deposited funds is completed automatically.

The maximum invetment is 300 ETH.

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. Wink
SmuuuziGirl

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:39:44 PM

prototype available?
Lamantine

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:46:06 PM

best option for investing right now. defenitely should be considered. looks very attractive. idea, team, beta, advisors. everything's outstanding. 10/10.
FC Arsenal

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:46:57 PM

May I know when we will receive tokens? %)
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:56:43 PM

prototype available?

Hello!

We already launched the beta version of our platform, so you have an ability to check it. We wiil be happy to get a feedback from you regarding our project!

Please, check beta here —-»> https://beta.socialmedia.market/

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. And don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open
for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

best option for investing right now. defenitely should be considered. looks very attractive. idea, team, beta, advisors. everything's outstanding. 10/10.

Hi there!

That's so nice to hear things like that! Thank you for your feedback!

Make sure we do our best to create a high quality product.

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. Wink
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:01:45 PM

May I know when we will receive tokens? %)

Hi there!

Thank you for your question!

Tokens will be credited to your account immediately. They will become transferrable after main token sale end.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:20:33 PM

The Korean ICO CROWD has published an article by our co-founder and CMO,  Aleksandra Morozova: «Blockchain Becoming a Game Changer for Influencer Marketing».

Check the English version of the article in our blog on Medium: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/blockchain-becoming-a-game-changer-for-influencer-marketing-cf193dfd3b50

polarstar00

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Professional English - Korean translator

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:35:01 PM

The Korean ICO CROWD has published an article by our co-founder and CMO,  Aleksandra Morozova: «Blockchain Becoming a Game Changer for Influencer Marketing».

Check the English version of the article in our blog on Medium: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/blockchain-becoming-a-game-changer-for-influencer-marketing-cf193dfd3b50

Hey team, this is ur Korean translator Smiley

This is wonderful news! happy to hear that

BTW, I wanna share this article to Koreans but it's hard to find original version of this article.

Would u please let me know bout this?

If then, I'll link in Korean ANN thread and share with my communities.  Smiley
Bertoli777

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:07:00 AM

what are the soft and hard caps in ETH? and what alts you accept for investing except btc?
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:19:34 AM

what are the soft and hard caps in ETH? and what alts you accept for investing except btc?

Already the soft cap of the project has been reached and very close to reach the hard cap of 16000ETH. Not only accepting ETH there are many coins are being accepted by social media market, for example, they Accept ETH, BTC, LTC, XMR, XRP, BCH, ETC, DASH, NEO, DOGE, ZEC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: