Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:57:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥  (Read 40460 times)
SocialMediaMarket

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:30:26 PM

Will i receive my referral tokens right after deposit?

Hello!

The tokens for participating in the referral program will be credited to your account balance straight away after your referral's deposit is made.
Tiger 8.8mm

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:46:45 PM

I think this will be a very profitable investment for me. i just want to know if I can make good profit in 3 to 6 months time?  Roll Eyes
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

Wow, 13 k eth raised.. i will defenitely join this ico. i believe smt value will grow up and i will get my profit.
i want to participate 10% before you reach hard cap. so please, provide info what i nedd to do to get tokens with bonus and what is the maximum ammount to put for one time?

Hi there!

That's so nice to hear things like that! Thank you for your feedback!

Make sure we do our best to create a high quality product.

To participate in ICO you need to create an account on https://ico.socialmedia.market/users/sign_up .
When you are logged in you can choose the payment method most suitable for you (Step 2) and you will be provided with the address to send your deposit to.

Here's the list of the available payment methods:
ETH, BTC, LTC, XRP, BCH, DASH, DOGE, NEO, XMR, ZEC

The funds will appear in your account wallets only after your cryptocurrency transaction gets 6 confirmations. You will receive an email about the successful deposit

Please note that if your balance is sufficient for the minimum purchase, the purchase of Social Media Tokens with the deposited funds is completed automatically.

The maximum invetment is 300 ETH.

Thank you so much for your support!

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. Wink
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:03:45 PM

I think this will be a very profitable investment for me. i just want to know if I can make good profit in 3 to 6 months time?  Roll Eyes

Hi there!

Thank you for your question!

It is hard to predict due to several reasons. But we are doing our best to launch our platform, make uniqe and amazing solution for influencer marketing. We are able to do it with support of
our community. Also, do not forget that holding a token grants you an ability to participate in Decentralized Dispute Solution System and being rewarded for your voting with more tokens.
Just let me add some information to my previous message. Our platform is going to be launched in the next 6 month. According to that fact, and availability of unique tools and instruments to
maintain, track and analyze marketing campaigns and reward system for decentralized dispute solution voting for the token holders – there is no doubt that we can expect high demand on
Social Media Token.

We I hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. Our team will try to unfold any details you want to know. Wink
Manny Pacquiao

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:07:35 PM

Hey, can i send funds, directly from the exchanger?
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:11:45 PM

Hey, can i send funds, directly from the exchanger?

Hello!

Yes, you are able to use your exchange wallet to deposit in your account, but to withdraw SMT's you need to have ERC-20 compatible wallet.
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:42:36 PM

I can hold in one place the data about my fb, youtube, twitter marketing activities? in one place under my control?

Hi tthere!

Thank you for your interest in our project!

Yes, sure! As an influencer you will get an ability to control and manage activities on all of yours socialmedia accounts.
We have created the instrumentarium of tools gathered all in one place. Being rewarded for doing what you love, has never been easier.
A short list of unique benefits the platform will provide for influencers are:
-high quality business opportunities for content monetisation;
-accessible even for new influencers on early stage of social presence;
-insights and tips for channels development.

We I hope that we answered your question and all is clear fot now. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;)
We will be happy to provide you with any details!
I already see a lot of advantages that you offer us, I like what you are doing! You have my support!
89shaky

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:44:54 PM

Wow, 13 k eth raised.. i will defenitely join this ico. i believe smt value will grow up and i will get my profit.
i want to participate 10% before you reach hard cap. so please, provide info what i nedd to do to get tokens with bonus and what is the maximum ammount to put for one time?
And also I'm wondering, what is the minimum amount of my money I can invest? I'm thinking about buying these coins for myself
89shaky

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:46:38 PM

info about how much is collected for now pls? project seems will be demanded in nearest future. already interest from bloggers and business appeared to such projects and I am convinced to invest exact in your platform.  what are the benefits will investors get.
Already many influential public figures have joined this project, interest in it is growing every day
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:02:47 AM

I see that the ico will be completed only eight days away. If indeed this is true, I hope this project can reach hardcap.
Let us support this project so that all the teams so much excited again promote this project.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Disconnecting

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:24:39 AM

I see that the ico will be completed only eight days away. If indeed this is true, I hope this project can reach hardcap.
Let us support this project so that all the teams so much excited again promote this project.

there are still enough days to reach the hard cap. if the team will find a big investor that will invest and buy the rest of the tokens then we might close the hardcap.  but as i was asking the team, how do we know hoe much tokens were sold already? you did not answer me when i asked you this.
89shaky

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

This project already has good advertising, the more the idea of the project has already touched a large number of people
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:09:24 AM

And also I'm wondering, what is the minimum amount of my money I can invest? I'm thinking about buying these coins for myself

Hi there!

Minimum contribution during ICO is 0,1 ETH, maximum - 300 ETH.
The price is 2500 SMTs for 1 ETH and 250 for 0.1 accordinaly.
5% bonus available now.

Also, you can participate in our referral program. You will get a 5% reward from all
Social Media Tokens purchased by your referrals. Your referrals will also get a 3% bonus
to their acquisition. You can get your referral link in your account on Socialmedia.Market.

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. Wink
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:34:41 AM

there are still enough days to reach the hard cap. if the team will find a big investor that will invest and buy the rest of the tokens then we might close the hardcap.  but as i was asking the team, how do we know hoe much tokens were sold already? you did not answer me when i asked you this.

Hi there!

The main thing that the project will develop and move on according to our Road Map.

Reagarding your questiona about tokens sold. For now 13044.86 ETH already collected. 1 ETH = 2500 SMT's.

If there anything else you want to ask just write us here or join our Telegram channel. It's open
for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:43:55 AM

Join SocialMedia.Market  with a 5% bonus!

We have gathered more than 13 000 ETH!

The time is running out!

Join our ICO with 5% bonus

dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:30:24 PM

We are expecting to reach the hard cap of SMT. 13000ETH out of 16000ETH has already been raised, only 3000 ETH more need to be raised within 7 days. I think Investors don't want to miss 5% bonus coins. Hope to see SMT on some big exchange after launch and price on moon.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

Use promocode FINAL5 and get 5% bonus!

Join us right now and get a 5% bonus with promocode FINAL5, which is synergized with active 5% bonus. Promocode is active only 24 hours.

Click the link:  https://goo.gl/WFRDtE

futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:05:30 PM

We are expecting to reach the hard cap of SMT. 13000ETH out of 16000ETH has already been raised, only 3000 ETH more need to be raised within 7 days. I think Investors don't want to miss 5% bonus coins. Hope to see SMT on some big exchange after launch and price on moon.

It is possible to reach the hard cap because already they released the beta version which is more attractive. The project seems to be very promising which will give us good returns in long term.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:25:34 PM

It is possible to reach the hard cap because already they released the beta version which is more attractive. The project seems to be very promising which will give us good returns in long term.

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate that!

We strongly believe that by common efforts we will reach our maximum goal!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: