Bitcoin Forum
August 14, 2024, 01:22:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥  (Read 40486 times)
SocialMediaMarket

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

when this token will enter into the exchange and what is the list of exchange projects.
whether to enter into binance?

According to what I read in the Telegram group, they are trying to list the token on major exchanges. But they are not eligible to disclose any information now.

That`s right. We are currently not eligible to disclose any information about possible or future listing of SMT on any exchanges platforms and/or any dates or
terms of such event.

We are doing our best to get into listing as soon as possible! When tokens hit exchanges - we will make an announce about it here.

Stay tuned!
i hope SMT token can be listed on major exchange.
we will stay tuned and support this project. good luck Wink
But so far it is not known only the name of the exchange for listing, but even the time when the trading start. I do not want this to take too long
if you do not like to wait.
just sell your token on decentralized exchange, it is quite easy work Wink

I take note that our token isn't listed on exchanges yet. Roll Eyes
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:16:00 PM

The first publication about SocialMedia.Market in China!

Chinese site 51cto.com, a popular source, specialized in technologies and innovations, with more than 15 million registered users, has
published the article about the explosive growth of influencer marketing in the world. The article introduces Chinese users to our platform,
its functionality and impact on the future of the whole influencer marketing industry.

We are glad, that our efforts build SocialMedia.Market as a well-known project around the world. It means we are on the right way!

The article is here: http://www.51cto.com/it/news/2018/0426/1590.htm
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:42:15 AM

The first publication about SocialMedia.Market in China!

Chinese site 51cto.com, a popular source, specialized in technologies and innovations, with more than 15 million registered users, has
published the article about the explosive growth of influencer marketing in the world. The article introduces Chinese users to our platform,
its functionality and impact on the future of the whole influencer marketing industry.

We are glad, that our efforts build SocialMedia.Market as a well-known project around the world. It means we are on the right way!

The article is here: http://www.51cto.com/it/news/2018/0426/1590.htm

Very glad to know that article being published in Chinese website, is there any specific when the platform is going to live version because before you need to focus on marketing strategies in order to attract many companies which need advertising.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:25:41 AM

when this token will enter into the exchange and what is the list of exchange projects.

According to what I read in the Telegram group, they are trying to list the token on major exchanges. But they are not eligible to disclose any information now.

That`s right. We are currently not eligible to disclose any information about possible or future listing of SMT on any exchanges platforms and/or any dates or
terms of such event.

We are doing our best to get into listing as soon as possible! When tokens hit exchanges - we will make an announce about it here.

Stay tuned!
But so far it is not known only the name of the exchange for listing, but even the time when the trading start. I do not want this to take too long

I gues that we don't have other option than being patience and wait until the team gets some agreement with an exchange.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:39:40 AM

SocialMedia.Market team will attend CONSENSUS 2018 in New York!

CONSENSUS 2018 is the 4th annual blockchain technology summit, provide by Coindesk. More details about CONSENSUS 2018 here: https://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2018/

The founder and CEO of SocialMedia.Market Dmitry Shyshov and BDM Yehor Shyshov will participate in the summit and will be glad to communicate with our users and contributors.

To arrange a meeting - write our BDM Yehor Shyshov in Telegram (@yssvv) or email on info@socialmedia.market.

See you at CONSENSUS 2018!

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:34:28 PM

🚀🚀 Check SocialMedia.Market BETA updates! 🚀🚀

Here are recent updates of SocialMedia.Market platform. We cannot wait to share them with you. We have worked a lot and added several new options to our BETA.

⚙️  So, what's new on SocialMedia.Market:

🔍  Categories for faster searching of influencers;
📢  Influencer profiles with key information;
📈  Metrics of channel growth and likes of a blogger.

Find more details in our blog on Medium: https://goo.gl/rArx2p

redwine49

Activity: 1050
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:07:07 PM

terms of such event.

Stay tuned!

yess, officially not listed on any exchanges. it doesn't mean we can not buy or sell SMT tokens.
actually i have bought more SMT token on decentralized exchange Wink
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:17:34 AM

When will reputable exchanges be announced and added ? on decentralized exchanges, your token is very cheap and you do not want to sell at a low price . Thanks

BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:57:10 PM

When will reputable exchanges be announced and added ? on decentralized exchanges, your token is very cheap and you do not want to sell at a low price . Thanks
Its not easy for any new coin to become on major exchanges they need to do some work and its going to take time I already check on telegram they are saying they are doing work but its going to take time so we have to wait for this hopefully we have good price as its coming on good exchanges
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:04:31 AM

Hi there!

Listing on exchanges  is a very laborious process. I'd like to tell you approximate time, but terms and conditions
of some exchanges strictly prohibit sharing of this info.

Information about names of exchanges and listing dates will be revealed as soon as there will be no risk of sabotaging
listing process.

Stay tuned!

Its not easy for any new coin to become on major exchanges they need to do some work and its going to take time I already check on telegram they are saying they are doing work but its going to take time so we have to wait for this hopefully we have good price as its coming on good exchanges

You're absolutely right! It just requires more time.)

Thank you for your support! That is what really motivates us. 💪
We continue to make progress with our platform and do our best to create a high demanded and valuable product! 😎

We will keep the hard work to make sure we are all successfull!

Follow our news, a lot is coming soon! 😉

SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:01:31 PM

Last week our team has visited two large events dedicated to blocking technologies and cryptocurrencies in New York, USA - CONSENSUS-2018 and Token Summit.

It was a great opportunity to meet with our advisors, token holders, experts and reach important agreements.

Thank you all for constructive dialogue and interest in our platform!

CONSENSUS-2018 is one of the major events, devoted to crypto industry and blockchain technologies, which was visited by leaders of crypto-community, regulators and
entrepreneurs from all over the world, such as Kiran Raj (Bittrex), Robert Cohen (SEC), Don Tapscott (Blockchain Research Institute). Read more about the event here:
https://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-invest-2018/

Token Summit is a conference, dedicated to crypto-economy, regulators and successful projects based on blockchain technologies. Ron Bernstein (Paradex), Muneeb Ali (Blockstack),
Andy Bromberg (CoinList), and other CEOs and founders took part as speakers in the event. Learn more about the conference by following the link: http://tokensummit.com

futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:22:56 PM

Last week our team has visited two large events dedicated to blocking technologies and cryptocurrencies in New York, USA - CONSENSUS-2018 and Token Summit.

It was a great opportunity to meet with our advisors, token holders, experts and reach important agreements.

Thank you all for constructive dialogue and interest in our platform!

CONSENSUS-2018 is one of the major events, devoted to crypto industry and blockchain technologies, which was visited by leaders of crypto-community, regulators and
entrepreneurs from all over the world, such as Kiran Raj (Bittrex), Robert Cohen (SEC), Don Tapscott (Blockchain Research Institute). Read more about the event here:
https://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-invest-2018/

Token Summit is a conference, dedicated to crypto-economy, regulators and successful projects based on blockchain technologies. Ron Bernstein (Paradex), Muneeb Ali (Blockstack),
Andy Bromberg (CoinList), and other CEOs and founders took part as speakers in the event. Learn more about the conference by following the link: http://tokensummit.com

Great to hear because social media market is very good project and ability to reach the audience in the influence market. Advertising is major problem many companies are facing but through this we can achieve target audience.
da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:49:18 AM

I bet that depends on the current exchange experts who have to analyze if the token is profitable for them or not
smartcontracts

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:44:07 AM

interesting project. I think this project will be successful
BenderBTC

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:02:17 PM

I bet that depends on the current exchange experts who have to analyze if the token is profitable for them or not

Yes. everyone only think about the profit that can be made and it is completely normal. Many of exchanges receive high amounts of money to list a coin and this money is more important than potential of the project.
It's normal, they are putting their money for that and the sooner they have it the better.
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:46:03 PM

SocialMedia.market is an international project which unites brands and bloggers all over the globe. We are proud that our idea has found a response in different parts of the world and
SocialMedia.Market is discussed in many languages and on lots of resources.

Today we’ve prepared the recent publications about SocialMedia.Market in different languages.

Follow the link: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/fresh-publications-about-socialmedia-market-b44fd44be699

LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:28:54 PM

I believe that to negotiate with the exchanges necessary to begin even during the ICO at the time when the collected soft capitalise . This saves time and such announcements will force the community to hold the tokens and not to sell them on decentralized exchanges

da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

Yes. everyone only think about the profit that can be made and it is completely normal. Many of exchanges receive high amounts of money to list a coin and this money is more important than potential of the project.

Unfortunately it is just like you said. Nowadays most of people doesn't even read about the project, they're just chasing the profit and that may kill the whole cryptocurrency idea turning it into simple "buy-sell" tool
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:20:27 AM

promising project. Success must come
SocialMediaMarket

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:23:12 AM

promising project. Success must come

And it will!  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: