Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:46:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP] Genesis Coin Launch | Fast. Secure. Flexible | FREE Airdrop 🌟  (Read 20230 times)
Genesis_Dev (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 11:23:31 PM

Hey,

This first airdrop was for 625 people. We hit that mark and far exceeded it very quickly so unfortunately there's a lot of disappointed people who missed out this time round.

However don't fear! There are more airdrops planned and we're having a discussion on our Reddit about whether or not to move them forward and open them up to more people. We'd love to hear everyone's thoughts so you can drop by at https://www.reddit.com/r/Genesis_Coin/ or join our Slack channel.

In the meantime, you can earn Genesis Coins by claiming a bounty or trading for Genesis Coins. We're on Etherdelta and Decentrex. There's also a giveaway for 30k coins on our Reddit for sharing your thoughts and suggestions for Genesis Coin.

Sorry that you missed out this time round Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 12:39:40 AM

do we have to apply for second airdrop who has already sing up and recieve coins ?
 by the way thanks for airdrop.
i have check etherdelta and saw many people wanna sell with low price but dont get why ?
4000 gen = 0.12 eth. what can you do with 0.12 eth ? its better do not sell and wait.

At the moment we're leaning towards only being able to receive coins from one airdrop to prevent people getting coins from every drop. However with the bounties and regular giveaways we're planning, there's lots of chances to gain additional Genesis Coins. Plus the trading like you said. What's your thoughts on it?

We'd definitely recommend holding the Genesis Coins for now as this is just the start. We've got a lot of plans and are committed to the project so hopefully enough people will have faith in us to hold their coins. That being said, now could be a good time to snap some up on the cheap.

Arkenis

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:59:52 AM

I recieved my tokens than you, I have some questions, what is your logo? Can I use the resources on the site (road map, whitepaper, etc) to make a video, or do I need to use my own images?

hillman321

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:14:04 AM

@Dev is there a spreadsheet to view if i'm in the airdrop?
or this is the only list who make it in round 1?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16y0U3ZhkILfpG1amS-uEuGHSUa4H5sAO4f-jts62y9I
Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:18:11 AM

I recieved my tokens than you, I have some questions, what is your logo? Can I use the resources on the site (road map, whitepaper, etc) to make a video, or do I need to use my own images?

Hello,

Please feel free to use any material you find on the website or our social media profiles. We'll be giving everything a proper makeover in the near future, with the help of the community hopefully Wink But for the meantime use whatever you need to.

Cheers!

Cryptoshaft

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:22:31 AM

hello dev, i'd like to join the airdrop,
but it seems the form hasn't updated yet  Grin
am i missing something ?

There will be more airdrops shortly, the form will unlock again then and the spreadsheet will be updated. Hope that helps!

thank you for you information,
looking forward to join the airdrop.
do you need translation for Bahasa Indonesia ?
Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:26:59 AM

@Dev is there a spreadsheet to view if i'm in the airdrop?
or this is the only list who make it in round 1?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16y0U3ZhkILfpG1amS-uEuGHSUa4H5sAO4f-jts62y9I

The spreadsheet there will feature all the airdrops but only round 1 has been completed. If your address isn't on there then unfortunately you missed out. The other airdrops will begin soon though plus there's lots of ways you can obtain Genesis Coins in the meantime such as through giveaways, bounties and trading for them.

samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:15:02 AM

I suggest to do an airdrop on Telegram. Get people to join Telegram and give out smaller amounts to make sure not to dissapoint people and to weed out multiple applications by the same person
Rizwana ainun

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:55:53 AM

hi dev, i joined airdrop but why i not listed in your spreadsheet?
Gpes

Activity: 216

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:19:11 AM

Was amongst the first people that registered why haven't I gotten the token in my wallet?
Gpes

Activity: 216

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:28:23 AM

Who's the dev please respond, I registered immediately the form was released and I fulfilled all the criteria for the airdrop. Why didn't I get the airdrop and why's my Ethereum address not on the spreadsheet?
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 09:00:06 AM

Who's the dev please respond, I registered immediately the form was released and I fulfilled all the criteria for the airdrop. Why didn't I get the airdrop and why's my Ethereum address not on the spreadsheet?

There were 3500+ applications mate.  Unfortunately in that round there were only 625 places available on a 'first come, first serve' basis.  If you didn't get the drop this time (myself included), just be ready for next round. 
Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 12:41:39 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 01:59:41 PM by Genesis_Dev

We're now on Telegram guys. Come and say Hi!

We'll be doing some giveaways on Telegram as well so you don't want to miss out: https://t.me/joinchat/EnbX8Q9P5b34lnomjt06Nw

Orias67

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:44:15 PM

Hello Dev. I have a little problem : I subscribed to the airdrop but I still got nothing, is it normal ? Did I do something wrong ?

Thank you Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 02:00:03 PM

Hello Dev. I have a little problem : I subscribed to the airdrop but I still got nothing, is it normal ? Did I do something wrong ?

Thank you Smiley

Was your address on the spreadsheet? If not then you just missed out. If it was, the coins have already been sent.

oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:07:54 PM

I did not get airdrop, but I filled out the form for BOUNTY PROGRAM (twitter). I want to ask for a signature campaign. Do you have any or can I create myself?
I very much like your project and I'm going to join the next airdrop. I wish many successes with your project. Thank you for your response.
Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 02:27:51 PM

I did not get airdrop, but I filled out the form for BOUNTY PROGRAM (twitter). I want to ask for a signature campaign. Do you have any or can I create myself?
I very much like your project and I'm going to join the next airdrop. I wish many successes with your project. Thank you for your response.

Sorry you missed the airdrop, fingers crossed for the next one! As for the signature, you can create one yourself. Smiley

The bounty form is suspended atm so I can catch up and send the rewards. So you can either wait until it's back up and submit then or email me, grab me on Slack, telegram etc and I'll try and sort it soon.

Orias67

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:38:21 PM

Thank you Smiley

Was your address on the spreadsheet? If not then you just missed out. If it was, the coins have already been sent.

I am not able to open the spreadsheet I don't know why. But I remember that I filled the form.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Genesis_Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 02:41:56 PM

Thank you Smiley

I am not able to open the spreadsheet I don't know why. But I remember that I filled the form.

Does this link work? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16y0U3ZhkILfpG1amS-uEuGHSUa4H5sAO4f-jts62y9I/edit#gid=0

Send me an email at contact@genesiscoin.io with your wallet address and other details and I'll look into it

oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:51:56 PM

Sorry you missed the airdrop, fingers crossed for the next one! As for the signature, you can create one yourself. Smiley

The bounty form is suspended atm so I can catch up and send the rewards. So you can either wait until it's back up and submit then or email me, grab me on Slack, telegram etc and I'll try and sort it soon.
I sent you a PM. If necessary, I can forward via email to contact@genesiscoin.io.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: